Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-25-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

RyRy77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Is coming out

Or becoming comfortable enough to tell people you're more than hetro becoming to normal?
I don't want a big deal made about it or anything. I even went to a friend that is involved with a trans man (ftm) and he couldn't offer any advise, comfort, or just plain acknowledgement.
I suppose that's the whole point...it is normal to be attracted to what your attracted too...why do I feel so passed off?
Old 11-25-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyRy77 View Post
Or becoming comfortable enough to tell people you're more than hetro becoming to normal?
I don't want a big deal made about it or anything. I even went to a friend that is involved with a trans man (ftm) and he couldn't offer any advise, comfort, or just plain acknowledgement.
I suppose that's the whole point...it is normal to be attracted to what your attracted too...why do I feel so passed off?
Most of my friends know I'm "more than hetro." "Normal" I'm not too sure about...

Just be yourself. If you are asking if it's normal to be attracted to someone who is transgender--the answer is of course "Yes."

Your personal life is none of their business. What and when you want to share anything is entirely up to you. It's too bad your friend wasn't more supportive. Maybe you need to find some new friends?

Do you mean "pissed off"? I feel that way all the time. My wife just tells me to lay off the 'roids...
Old 11-26-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts

Your personal life is your business.If you have real friends they won't mind if you tell them such a thing but in my opinion it's best to keep it for yourself.

Unless of course you want to test their reactions...