Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rachel is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Default Fear

Fear the government that fears our guns. We (not me) have elected a man who does not believe in our Constitution.
Old 12-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

racquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
We (not me) have elected a man who does not believe in our Constitution.
But pissing away $2 trillion of the taxpayer's money, giving it to corrupt banks with zero oversight, that's defending the Constitution?

Invading random countries under the pretense of a total lie that they had weapons which they didn't have, and continuing a war for 6 years without even having a stated purpose, that's defending the Constitution?

Doubling the size of government, doubling government spending, exponentially increasing the power of the executive branch, that's defending the Constitution?

You're a genius! Of course Obama's the real threat to the Constitution!
Old 12-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by racquel View Post
But pissing away $2 trillion of the taxpayer's money, giving it to corrupt banks with zero oversight, that's defending the Constitution?

Invading random countries under the pretense of a total lie that they had weapons which they didn't have, and continuing a war for 6 years without even having a stated purpose, that's defending the Constitution?

Doubling the size of government, doubling government spending, exponentially increasing the power of the executive branch, that's defending the Constitution?

You're a genius! Of course Obama's the real threat to the Constitution!
You are correct in that I am a genius. IQ of 152 says so. But to further clarify my statement... There are what? 14 Amendments to the Constitution? These are your personal freedoms. Your so called guaranteed rights. Like your First Amendment right to write what you want here on this forum. Suppose he wanted to take away that right? How would you feel then? Well like so many democrats he doesnt believe in the Second Amendment to the Constitution. Doesnt believe you should have the right to defend yourself. Not even in your own home. He does not believe in your right to keep and bear arms and has always worked hard to take away YOUR RIGHTS! Therefore he does NOT believe in the Constitution And to close remember this... Fredoms lost are seldom regained. Signed, A TRUE PATRIOT.
Old 12-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default Guns

RACHEL:

What is the big deal about guns? Protection w/ regard to your specific situation?

Besides, what about the right of forming militias, because 200 years ago we had a small army and a sheriff?

Piece,

TAL
Old 12-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Democracy?

Does anybody here believe we still have a Democracy in this country? The economic meltdown dramatically demonstrates that we have lost control of our government. For example: Freddy mac spent millions lobbying to prevent regulation of its activities. Without regulation we have become a lobbyoctracy. Can Obama restore some semblance of fairness in our government remains to be seen. In my neighborhood, homeless people are breaking into foreclosed homes to find shelter. The Republican principle of deregulation (unlimited greed) and "free" markets (job losses) is the basis of this debacle. A lot of Democrats went along with it for the financial goodies involved.
Lots of great comments! Lets keep going.
Old 12-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talvenada View Post
RACHEL:

What is the big deal about guns? Protection w/ regard to your specific situation?

Besides, what about the right of forming militias, because 200 years ago we had a small army and a sheriff?

Piece,

TAL
It is a very big deal to 60 million Americans. And it's not just about the Second Amendment. It's about ALL the Amendments. If they manage to take that one away which one will be next?
Old 12-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default Hi, cute schoolgirl

Quote:
Invading random countries under the pretense of a total lie that they had weapons which they didn't have, and continuing a war for 6 years without even having a stated purpose.
Sweet RACQUEL:

It wasn't just a lie; it was using 9/11 to justify the action, while portraying dissenters like myself as anti-American traitors. Plus, Chaney, Rummy & Wolfie drew up a paper in 1997 that said the only way to attack Iraq, and get Saddam--to finish what was started in '91--was for a Pearl Harbor type attack to occur.

BTW, that 3rd one wasn't puffy to me, it was enticingly innocent.

More Kisses for you,

TAL
Old 12-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default You didn't answer my questions.

Quote:
It is a very big deal to 60 million Americans. And it's not just about the Second Amendment. It's about ALL the Amendments. If they manage to take that one away which one will be next?
RACHEL:

What about ALL the constitutional abortions of the current occupant of The WH? Like wiretapping?

From what I've heard Army guys cannot refer to their rifle as a gun. If they make that mistake in boot camp, they have to run naked around the base w/ one hand holding their rifle, and the other holding their cock. They have to sing this is my rifle, this is my gun; this is for shooting, this is for fun.

Piece,

TAL
Old 12-08-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From what I've heard Army guys cannot refer to their rifle as a gun. If they make that mistake in boot camp, they have to run naked around the base w/ one hand holding their rifle, and the other holding their cock. They have to sing this is my rifle, this is my gun; this is for shooting, this is for fun.

Piece,

TAL
The correct term for someone in the army is soldier. Also you shouldn't believe rumours.
Old 12-08-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well like so many democrats he doesnt believe in the Second Amendment to the Constitution. Doesnt believe you should have the right to defend yourself. Not even in your own home. He does not believe in your right to keep and bear arms and has always worked hard to take away YOUR RIGHTS!
Gee I always thought that the second amendment to your constitution was the right to bare arms.

j/k I'm only trying to inject a bit of my warped sense of humour.
Old 12-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
The correct term for someone in the army is soldier. Also you shouldn't believe rumours.
ILA,

I should say: it's US Army, and years ago.
Old 12-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default wiretapping?

Quote:
RACHEL:

What about ALL the constitutional abortions of the current occupant of The WH? Like wiretapping?

Piece,

TAL
If anything illegal was done then how come G W Bush hasnt been impeached? Seems I recall the last Democrat in the White House was impeached. Hmmmm? And which question are you referring to Tal?
Old 12-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
If anything illegal was done then how come G W Bush hasnt been impeached? Seems I recall the last Democrat in the White House was impeached. Hmmmm? And which question are you referring to Tal?
RACHEL:

Clinton was impeached as the result of a witch hunt, while Dems don't treat impeachment as a revenge tool. Dems don't want to stain the country w/ impeachment. Obama will probably be impeached--not convicted--for the economy, because Pubs need a scapegoat.

Piece,

TAL
Old 12-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default 2 questions below:

Quote:
RACHEL:

Protection w/ regard to your specific situation?

RACHEL:

Those 2 were not rhetorical questions.

Piece,

TAL
Old 12-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

racquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really nice

Quote:
You are correct in that I am a genius. IQ of 152 says so.
Well that sucks. My IQ was only 147 when I took the test.

IQ is a joke, though, and I've certainly never brought up my IQ to try and defend my position on anything. You could have an IQ of 200 if you were 6 and tested at a 12-year-old level, but you could spend the rest of your life not learning a thing, so then you're a "genius" who's as smart as a 12-year-old.

As far as your statements are concerned, it doesn't matter what you got on any IQ test. Your logic is flawed.

How can you even bring up the Constitution and defend Bush? They could ban all guns today and it still wouldn't be as gross a violation of the Constitution as the Patriot Act was.

For the record, I live in Dayton, Ohio, and I keep a 20-gauge by my bed and often carry a 9mm. If you actually look at what the 2nd Ammendment is saying, though, it's not really about personal protection. It's about average citizens being armed to protect a "free state," meaning the tyranny of a corrupt government. I certainly don't agree with the theory that the 2nd Amendment doesn't apply because we don't need a militia.

All politicians are corrupt, but certainly Obama can't be as corrupt as Bush. You are a complete fool if you thought it was a good idea to vote for a Republican who is OK with Bush burning the entire Constitution just because you think Obama wants to take your guns away. That is not true. Obama has never spoken out for gun control. He never made much of an issue out of it. When he was pressed to make a statement, Obama said:

"I think it's important for us to recognize that we've got a tradition of handgun ownership and gun ownership generally. And a lot of law-abiding citizens use it for hunting, for sportsmanship, and for protecting their families. We also have a violence on the streets that is the result of illegal handgun usage. And so I think there is nothing wrong with a community saying we are going to take those illegal handguns off the streets. And cracking down on the various loopholes that exist in terms of background checks for children, the mentally ill. We can have reasonable, thoughtful gun control measure that I think respect the Second Amendment and people's traditions."

Gun control isn't the most important issue in the world. In case you didn't notice, we actually have less gun control than we had a few years ago. Obama is for the states having control over gun issues, and it is because of that kind of a policy that I was able to get a carry permit in Ohio. So I've got four guns, I've got 33-round magazines for them, I've got hollow-point ammo that isn't legal to use in a war but is legal for me to carry. My shotgun is basically sawed-off, with an 18" barrel and a pistol grip, and that's perfectly legal. It cost me $75 for a concealed carry permit. A friend of mine just told me that it only cost him $200 to get a permit to use a silencer. Who the hell needs that??? But it's legal. And you're worried about gun control? Then go buy an assault rifle while you can, psycho.

Of course, I think people who say Obama is going to fix all the problems in the country are totally ignorant, too, but that's a different story...

Quote:
That depends on what you mean by "impeached." He was charged by the House then acquitted by the Senate.

You honestly think Bush didn't do anything wrong? He started a war! He started a war under a totally false pretense. He put people in charge like Rumsfeld who directly defied the Pentagon over and over again when they told him what they would have to do to accomplish anything in Iraq. He supported people like Cheney who funneled most of the money going to Iraq into a company which he owns stock in. He demanded that this recent $2 trillion in handouts would have absolutely no oversight and nobody can be prosecuted for using those funds illegally.

You want to talk about destroying the Constitution? Do you know what an interpretive signing statement is? Basically, every time Congress passes a bill and gives it to Bush, he doesn't just pass it. He doesn't just veto it (then they could push it through with another vote). He rewrites it himself with a signing statement, which amounts to him interpreting it himself and saying that anything he doesn't like doesn't apply. Bush has written over 100 signing statements re-interpreting over 1,000 laws.

Quote:
I think Constitutional abortion is a pretty good thing to call it

Seriously, I'm amazed at the ability of people with an agenda to be in complete denial about reality.

Last edited by racquel; 12-08-2008 at 11:19 PM.
Old 12-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default IQ

Wow that was some essay. You must have been the smartest person in jail.
Old 12-09-2008
Shecock obsessed

Carry on with your discussion, but stop the derogatory comments about each other.
Old 12-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

IQ. Half the people are below average.
Old 12-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default derogatory comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Carry on with your discussion, but stop the derogatory comments about each other.
Hey! She started it with the name calling not me! Glad I got in the knockout shot though lol
Old 12-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool IQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
IQ. Half the people are below average.
Yes, they are the ones that voted for Bush!
Old 12-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

liesjeversteven is on a distinguished road

That anyone after the last eight years can still support Bush is simply absurd. With all respect, Rachel, have you been living on another planet?
Old 12-09-2008
Banned

jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about

Gun Control, abortion, stem cells, religion, immigration, the politicians laugh at that stuff. It's all about the MONEY! You don't need to be a genius to figure that out!
Old 12-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Hey! She started it with the name calling not me! Glad I got in the knockout shot though lol
The only thing I called you was a genius. You should be happy.

What's this about a "knockout shot"? Wouldn't that require an actual rebuttal? The only knockout was what your witty ad hominem did to your credibility. And then you "lol" me? You sound like a 14-year-old boy who spent too much time listening to his pickup-drivin' lifetime-NRA-membership-havin' dad. You don't even have an argument, just a couple things you've heard other people say which you don't understand and can't defend. If you are TS, up your spiro and use that brain of yours.

That's fine if you're a Republican, but don't you have anything to say besides bragging about your IQ and about Clinton being impeached? That makes about as much sense as arguing that Obama is stupid because he's black and Flavor Flav is a fuck-up.
Old 12-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default name calling

Quote:
The only thing I called you was a genius. You should be happy.

What's this about a "knockout shot"? Wouldn't that require an actual rebuttal? The only knockout was what your witty ad hominem did to your credibility. And then you "lol" me? You sound like a 14-year-old boy who spent too much time listening to his pickup-drivin' lifetime-NRA-membership-havin' dad. You don't even have an argument, just a couple things you've heard other people say which you don't understand and can't defend. If you are TS, up your spiro and use that brain of yours.

That's fine if you're a Republican, but don't you have anything to say besides bragging about your IQ and about Clinton being impeached? That makes about as much sense as arguing that Obama is stupid because he's black and Flavor Flav is a fuck-up.
Your so messed up you dont even remember what you said. You called me a psycho. Does that ring a bell? Scroll back and read one of your lengthy essays. My credibility is just fine thanks. However yours is down the toilet. Any testimony of yours wouldnt stand up in court. In Bianca's thread you state and I qoute, "the last time I was arrested" so apparantly there has been more then one time. Then you mention your probation officer. Hmmm ,I find it hard to believe that they issued you a CCW permit.
Old 12-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default support

Quote:
Originally Posted by liesjeversteven View Post
That anyone after the last eight years can still support Bush is simply absurd. With all respect, Rachel, have you been living on another planet?
No dear I live in America. And I support MY President no matter who he is. When he's out of office then I may have things to say about him. Until then...
Old 12-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Gun Control, abortion, stem cells, religion, immigration, the politicians laugh at that stuff. It's all about the MONEY! You don't need to be a genius to figure that out!( see post above)

Oh yes, we all in America take political advice from Europeans. ( gi'me a freakin' break!)
Old 12-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Ooooh girl fight. Tracy sits back to watch the biting and scratches that will surely turn to es and t-girl / t-girl
Old 12-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

purplehead is a jewel in the roughpurplehead is a jewel in the roughpurplehead is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
Ooooh girl fight. Tracy sits back to watch the biting and scratches that will surely turn to es and t-girl / t-girl
Maybe a sword fight is in the cards.
Old 12-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

liesjeversteven is on a distinguished road

Quote:
No dear I live in America. And I support MY President no matter who he is. When he's out of office then I may have things to say about him. Until then...
Errrr.... And where's the logic in that? If a president is a bad president, he shouldn't get any support, no matter who he is. It's a simple as that.
Old 12-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Your so messed up you dont even remember what you said. You called me a psycho. Does that ring a bell? Scroll back and read one of your lengthy essays. My credibility is just fine thanks. However yours is down the toilet. Any testimony of yours wouldnt stand up in court. In Bianca's thread you state and I qoute, "the last time I was arrested" so apparantly there has been more then one time. Then you mention your probation officer. Hmmm ,I find it hard to believe that they issued you a CCW permit.
Why don't you look at the context in which I said "psycho" and see if you can refute any of it?

Yes, I've been arrested. I don't know an American tgirl who hasn't been. And I said probation officer, not parole officer. I've never gotten a felony. I can still vote and pass a background check. This isn't even relevant, though. You've really raised the bar by pressing the issue. I've never met a bigot tranny before.

This thread is about politics, and you still haven't said a single thing to defend the political nonsense you've posted here. You like to respond by going totally off topic. You're confused if you think that makes you look smart.

Quote:
The Patriot Act, the invasion of Iraq, and the gross misappropriation of $2 trillion of the country's money are each plenty to make a rational person stop supporting the president. At what point does he lose your support?

How's it feel to support a president who says the Bill of Rights doesn't apply to the LGBT community? Are you some kind of self-loathing transsexual?

Does this mean you supported Clinton, even after you found out he liked to pull his cock out in front of interns?

Last edited by racquel; 12-10-2008 at 04:41 PM.
Old 12-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default where do you stand politically

[QUOTE=racquel;54375]Why don't you look at the context in which I said "psycho" and see if you can refute any of it?

This was the topic. Where do I stand. I gave a view, an opinion. I do not have to defend my views to you or anyone else. You however started with the name calling. Whatever context you think it is or was doesnt matter. I posted in this thread and you go on the attack as you do in other threads. Do me a favor... Dont reply to my posts and I wont reply to yours ok?
Old 12-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cyborg is an unknown quantity at this point

I´m a communist with symphaties for anarchosyndicalism. So, very leftist.
Old 12-13-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default views

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
I´m a communist with symphaties for anarchosyndicalism. So, very leftist.
LOL Cyborg!
Old 12-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cyborg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
LOL Cyborg!
Well, I´m member of the Austrian Communist Party since 2003.
Old 12-24-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Be gentle is on a distinguished road

I don't believe in the 2 party system. Lots of people here in Europe say that in America people have 2 options, to vote right (Democrats) or to vote far right (Republicans).

It's so bad, you can't express your true opinion if you only have 2 options.

Besides, I hope you know, politics don't matter too much, 'cause politics are decided by economics nowadays. Do you think there's a real difference between Obama and Mc Cain? Go search for the companies that are paying their campaings!!!

Yes, you could say I'm far right. But I'm not communist (despite I want to practice sexual communism :P) nor a socialist, just a dreamer.
Old 12-25-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Wunderbar is on a distinguished road

Nihilist.

To extremly simplify that would be to say an atheistic anarchist.

Otherwise, check out Counterorder for a waaaay better description.
Old 12-26-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

svartekaptenen is on a distinguished road

I am a nationalist and I belongs to a party called Sverigedemokraterna, we believe in freedom and the idea of folkhemmet which I cannot explain in detail here you can however read about it on wikipedia if you wish, the concept originated by the early socialdemocrats but they have corrupted it later on, and we do not think that islamism is the greatest thing there is unlike most of our members of parliament, we also do not think that EU is good for Europe.
We believe that immigration should be restricted to a level that the country can absorb. Because of this every other party in the country hates us and call us nazis, racists and so on but we are almöst certain to enter parliament in the elections 2010, all the polls show this. I do however have a big problem with communism, that in part have something to do with the fact that I did spend time in an EastGerman prison in 1989, one other thing is that they have killed about 100 million people over the years.

Last edited by svartekaptenen; 12-26-2008 at 01:25 PM.
Old 01-04-2009
St. Araqiel

Well, now that Obama's waiting for Dubya to clear out, it's only a matter of time before the Assault Weapons Ban is passed...this time, for good.
I'll never be able to own one of these, even if I leave Washington:
Attached Thumbnails
img_PA_aom160.jpg  
Old 03-22-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

micah is on a distinguished road

I'm a very moderate democratic socialist. Overall, first and foremost, I am moderate, unbiased, and objective. I am this way with my daily activities and my philosophy on life. Some of the things I like to research as a hobby such as history, religion, and sociology, I take the same approach to avoid being extreme, intolerant, unfair, and ignorant to what's actually there. But, I have a natural tendency to prefer a slightly socialist viewpoint most of the time. Looking back at ancient history, if I'm not mistaken, places that became major forces like Egypt, West Africa, Moorish Empire, Persia, Arabia, India, China, Greece, and Rome were more socialist than anything else. So there's no reason for anyone to try to demonize that type of government. Any kind of government can go to hell if it's not done properly and if it goes TOO FAR to the left or right. Something too liberal, conservative, socialist, or capitalist winds up running into problems because you put all of your eggs in one basket. Look at what's happened in the USA.
Old 03-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by micah View Post
Look at what's happened in the USA.
Yeah, all those socialist programs like CRA and over spending finally caught up to us. Perhaps if we repeat those mistakes magnified by several orders of magnitude it will get better.