Default Sonnet of Lost gravity

Mizzy B is a Busy Bee.
Cutie and Sugaree.
But however thirsty
We may be, (Miss Bee)
Not anymore your Priority(Are we?)
Old 07-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Hey guys... nice to be missed - I feel like I'm popular or something.

Hank- Yeah the guy to called me a "fag" knew I was trans. I only date guys who know up front. In fact in that guys case, we met online on a Trans Dating site.

The hand and feet thing is just what people who clock me as Trans notice when they notice anything at all.
Oh yes. you're popular and you're certainly inspiring sweet Sesame to do his art-things in SEVERAL artistic disciplines... I'm just waiting for him to come up with a nice little serenade for you :-) (Mr. S, you're the MAN! )

As for the "fag" guy - probably a scitzofrenic... a prince that turned into a toad...
Old 07-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Hmmm... it could also be a wonderfully sarcastic and anti-establishment Donald Fagen/Steely Dan style song with a good liberal morale whipping prudeness and provocatively forcing people to THINK... done in that lovely angry style that Donald Fagen can :-)
Old 07-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation Join our cause

Quote:
Hmmm... it could also be a wonderfully sarcastic and anti-establishment Donald Fagen/Steely Dan style song with a good liberal morale whipping prudeness and provocatively forcing people to THINK... done in that lovely angry style that Donald Fagen can :-)
May be you have caught the right pulse.

I am demonstrating an angry outburst of poesy in front of the Huuuuuge establishment of Mizzy B. I am protesting against her Delinquency.
Old 07-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
May be you have caught the right pulse.

I am demonstrating an angry outburst of poesy in front of the Huuuuuge establishment of Mizzy B. I am protesting against her Delinquency.
It would seem that we're moving away from the concept of this thread (masturbasi), but here's the deal... when i get my sorry lill home recording studio set up, then I make the tune and you make the lyrics... a pode to Mizzy B... "when my boyfriend becomes my girlfriend" or something amazingly beautifully provocative like that... with the heavy harmonies and song in a way that'll make them listen :-)

What do you think?

H
Attached Thumbnails
CONCEPTUELT copy.jpg  
Old 07-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default To Mizzy B

Mizzy B, cant you see,
Poor Hank and me...
Driven to Lunacy...
Dont be an Absentee.
We Miss you sweetie!

Brushing the chalk from my hands...
"Now consider that as the 2nd stanza of the Lyrics, Hank."

Last edited by sesame; 07-19-2008 at 04:28 AM.
Old 07-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Mizzy B, cant you see,
Poor Hank and me...
Driven to Lunacy...
Dont be an Absentee.
We Miss you sweetie!

Brushing the chalk from my hands...
"Now consider that as the 2nd stanza of the Lyrics, Hank."
OMG... can't we dig into your more sinister "Leonard Cohen" sides?
Old 07-19-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

marcus is on a distinguished road

im married im bi and my wife is cool with it are u ok with married guys or do u like haveing a person all to your self. if you dont mind shareing i wouldnt give a damn to take u out show you to all my friends and kiss u in front of them those other guys didnt have any balls you have to be honest with your self and u do that the problems are thiers not yours that guy didnt complain when yall were screwing did he remeber that and dont give up if you dont want to date me or just dont have the time cause i live in tennesse at least call me we could turn out to be good friends cause every one needs to talk sometime 931-779-5545
Old 07-19-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Sesame.. you nutty fella!!!

You know I both you and Hank
Old 07-19-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
im married im bi and my wife is cool with it are u ok with married guys or do u like haveing a person all to your self. if you dont mind shareing i wouldnt give a damn to take u out show you to all my friends and kiss u in front of them those other guys didnt have any balls you have to be honest with your self and u do that the problems are thiers not yours that guy didnt complain when yall were screwing did he remeber that and dont give up if you dont want to date me or just dont have the time cause i live in tennesse at least call me we could turn out to be good friends cause every one needs to talk sometime 931-779-5545
It's good your are open with your gf marcus. My ex and I had an open relationship until he screwed that up, so I repect relationships that can work that way. I maintain that the "fag" guy was one of the many curious dudes who freaked out after their fantasy is reality. It was better for him to insult me than deal with what happened (in his mind).

I don't generally call guys without getting to know them first. Hope you understand, particularly since I'm living with my brother and his family . Safety first! :D
Old 07-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talking SOS Busy Bee

I can manage, but Hank is really screwed.
He needs mouth to mouth resuscitation.
You must save his life!
Old 07-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
im married im bi and my wife is cool with it are u ok with married guys or do u like haveing a person all to your self
Ah, so your wife is really big hearted! But will you also be cool with it, if she maintains physical relation with a dozen other guys?
Old 07-19-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Quote:
I can manage, but Hank is really screwed.
He needs mouth to mouth resuscitation.
You must save his life!
Poor Hank!! I'll have to see what I can do...
Old 07-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Quote:
Ah, so your wife is really big hearted! But will you also be cool with it, if she maintains physical relation with a dozen other guys?
I believe that a proper love affair only happens between two persons at a time. More than two is a crowd. Its only good for physical fun... or not.
Old 07-19-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Quote:
I believe that a proper love affair only happens between two persons at a time. More than two is a crowd. Its only good for physical fun... or not.
I have known quite a few relationships that worked very well (including mine) where the partners had other people involved with both or on the side, but openly. The key is respect and honesty.. just like every other relationship.
Old 07-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Love affair needs concentration. How can you focus if your attention is divided into many? You have but one heart, how can you give it to a multitude?
Old 07-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default seasonal colors

Anyways, you are wiser than me in so many aspects...
May be I am not even fit to utter a word in defiance of you.
Yeah, Miss Manners, stardom is really intoxicating.
Enjoy your High.
Old 07-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talking To Hanky in a Funky mood

Hey Hanks,
If I go against Busy Miss B, how do you think she will react?

Will she chew me like a Gum, or blow me like a bubble?
Old 07-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Hey Hanks,
If I go against Busy Miss B, how do you think she will react?

Will she chew me like a Gum, or blow me like a bubble?
Oooooo... I think she'll be STERN but fair!

And regarding swinging, I actually have some experience in that field - very good experiences actually. I used to be married back in Denmark to a cisgendered woman - actually quite a little hottie :-) We enjoyed a polyamorous lifestyle and made some wonderful friends.

I'll spare you the juicy details but I do second Bionca that it's about respect, honesty, love and enjoying one's partners full pleasure. Jealousy was never an issue.

We're divorced now for reasons unrelated to our lifestyle.

Bionca - regarding the "fag" guy, yes, I'm sure you're absolutely right. It was his fantasy and it didn't work for him irl. Still no reason for him to act the way he did. I remember years ago I had a gay-fantasy - so I did it and it didn't work. And that's what I told the guy. No need to be melodramatic or insulting about it. Besides, he should have realized that most transsexual women are probably rather well prepared for the facts of life and the path they have so courageously taken.
Old 07-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Red face

I wish her to rather be unfairly harsh with me (us), than avoid being with us indefinitely. I miss those days when we quarreled, argued and flirted all over this website around the clock!

Hey! May be she has finally gotten herself a cozy job! Thats why she is away most of the time. But lets not speculate about that "once upon a time" friend anymore.
Old 07-20-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

I have gotten the job. I start on Monday for training, but won't know my schedule until the training period is over.

Now dear Sesame, I would never ever be unfairly harsh. I think any harshness of mine would be given quite fairly.

May I add... that is a very cute avatar
Old 07-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wink

So, you have a JOB now! When are you throwing us a party, eh? Some chocolate and wine will do for starters.

Thats really me on the avatar. And I am not talking about the red bird.
Old 07-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
So, you have a JOB now! When are you throwing us a party, eh? Some chocolate and wine will do for starters.

Ooooooooo... there you go, my man! Goddess B is back on the block and even complimented you(r avatar) as being CUTE...

And Lady B, congrats on your new job! May it be a funky one! I hope it's as copy-writer on some ad-agency where you can come strolling in each morning in some HOT outfit (preferably shiny) and reign as Queen of the texts ;-)

Peace yawll!

Hanky Panky
Old 07-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

And now it's even more relevant than ever that you consider getting that ticket to midland Ohio (isn't that where Mizzy B is residing?)... you'll make such a beautiful, totally geeeeeeky couple, my two tall, sweet and good (looking) American friends ;-)

And remember, you heard it first here on radio W(H)ANK!

Make me jealous, my man! Do it! Nothing would truly please me more - and I seriously mean it! Go get her! Charm her! Treat her beautifully! Challenge her (the good way)! Kiss her(mmmmmmmmmmm)! Adore her (she is adorable)! Go crazy over her (she's a bit crazy herself, so that is appropriate)! Want her (I sure do)! LOVE her (I sure could)!

No more Mr. Nice guy... claim your woman... ;-) Force her to surrender... grrrrrrrr... she's so lovely and sweet... never resist her!

Love you both!

H
Old 07-21-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

socal69 is on a distinguished road

Let me know if you move to Los Angeles......I would luv to go out with you!!!!
Old 07-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wink Warning for a Tornado

Bionca,
I hope that pet tornado is doing well in your back yard.
In the meantime, Hank here is getting restless.
He adores you, wants to charm you, kiss you,
want you and Love you. HB
In fact he has gone crazy over you...
Head over heels... all the way.
I mean, he is such a romantic!
Anyway, welcome back...
I hope to see you
pretty soon.

~s
Old 07-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Hanky,
My dear friend, or better, Mr. Romeo!
I would advice you to read this. Thats my idea of internet relationships. They seldom measure up to anything real. Also, I have a feeling that nowadays, people are running away from long-term relations.
Hank, you are a man of honour in the field of romance.
Old 07-24-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Hank.. you are too much.. you and Sesame both are such an ego boost!! Well you and so many of the other guys here. It's nice that so many of you all have taken time to write me, and try to get to know me and shared some of yourselves with me.

I'm humbled and honored...

with TLB ...
Old 07-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talking Bionca

Yeah!
Admit it.
We tickle your fancy
and you enjoy it.
I relish doing it.
May be you
Deserve it.
he he
Old 07-24-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Quote:
Yeah!
Admit it.
We tickle your fancy
and you enjoy it.
I relish doing it.
May be you
Deserve it.
he he
I admit NOTHING!!!

Well.. perhaps my fancy is a little tickled....
Old 07-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Thank you Chweetie!

Bionca tickles us in turn by exhibiting her
amazing ass in the profile.
Old 07-24-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Quote:
Bionca tickles us in turn by exhibiting her
amazing ass in the profile.
Gotta compete with the actual real hotties somehow....
Old 07-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Forget the so called Hotties.
No hottie stands a chance in front of you.
Beauty and brains have fused into Bionca!
Old 07-24-2008
rhythmic delivery

if i lived anywhere near you i would like nothing more than to take you out for a romantic meal a few drinks some dancing and whatever else you where up for. a sexy LB who like's playing video games you are just about perfect, you don't happen to like the beatles and cooking to, then you'd be my ideal wife.
Old 07-24-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Well.. the Beatles are pretty ok.. I'm more fond of the later stuff (Magical Mystery Tour being one of my faves). I wouldn't say I "cook" , but am fully able to make some food - and usually it's pretty tasty. I'm much more apt to bake tho.
Old 07-24-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Quote:
Forget the so called Hotties.
No hottie stands a chance in front of you.
Beauty and brains have fused into Bionca!

Seriously.. I'm fully average in every way. Ask me science questions and I'll prove how little I know .. catch me in the morning when my hair is sticking up and I have those crease marks across my face from the sheets and you will see just how painfully non-hawt I am.
Old 07-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
catch me in the morning when my hair is sticking up and I have those crease marks across my face from the sheets and you will see just how painfully non-hawt I am.
Thats true for everyone, Even the Hollywood hotties! Do you think Jennifer Lopez, or Jennifer Aniston, or Sandra Bullock wouldnt look groggy on waking up?

The contest should be on what you transform into when fully prepared. And I also consider you a witty person; its great fun to talk to you. And you are very seasoned too, which is very rare. I mean, you dont lose your poise when someone instigates you. Thats character!
Old 07-25-2008
rhythmic delivery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Well.. the Beatles are pretty ok.. I'm more fond of the later stuff (Magical Mystery Tour being one of my faves). I wouldn't say I "cook" , but am fully able to make some food - and usually it's pretty tasty. I'm much more apt to bake tho.
i have to agree with your beatles views they where somewhat straight laced till they started experimenting with bucket loads of lsd, my favorit album is the white album so many great songs on there, why don't we do it in the road being a favorit. and as for the baking thing its all good.
Old 07-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Thats true for everyone, Even the Hollywood hotties! Do you think Jennifer Lopez, or Jennifer Aniston, or Sandra Bullock wouldnt look groggy on waking up?

The contest should be on what you transform into when fully prepared. And I also consider you a witty person; its great fun to talk to you. And you are very seasoned too, which is very rare. I mean, you dont lose your poise when someone instigates you. Thats character!
My good old friend's wise dad once told us two girl-hunting young lads a piece of truth that always stuck with me... he told us that it is so often the little flaws, the little imperfections that made all the difference and made her even more desirable... he was himself quite a ladies' man, so I immediately believed him :-)

And imagine this, you wake up beside her, her make-up wonderfully smudged upon last nights passionate "interactions", her hair indeed sticking out in all directions (often more in one than all the others :-), her breath is "intense", maybe she made a little morning-gas, she's relaxed, comfortable and READY... "Hoooneeey..." she moans. Total YUMMIE! And remember, you're hardly any more (or any less) delicious your self... ;-)

THAT's so perfect for a soooft morning-passion... after which you cuddle and slumber off again...
Old 07-25-2008
rhythmic delivery

i can get onboard with most of what your saying, but the intense breath and morning gas there is nothing remotly arousing about that
Old 07-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic delivery View Post
i can get onboard with most of what your saying, but the intense breath and morning gas there is nothing remotly arousing about that
ooooooooooooo... but there IS...
Old 07-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talking

Hanky!

Dont start your day by consuming liberal amounts of sake!
Old 07-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Hanky!

Dont start your day by consuming liberal amounts of sake!
oooooooooooo.... but I DIDN'T...
Old 07-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca
Hank.. you are too much.. you and Sesame both are such an ego boost!!
Hanky, Look, look! Tickle her, until she faints with joy.
Old 07-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Hanky, Look, look! Tickle her, until she faints with joy.
You're own your own here, pal... she's simply too far away from me (and much too intellectually advanced for a primitive Southeastern Asia Farer like me). But you, on the other hand, have no excuses to let the Goddess slip through your hands... so go for her... NOW! B4 some hotshot beats you to the line... claim her! I'm on your team, my man, and I'll give you all the unfair tricks along the way.

She won't stand a chance! Unfold your full charm! And when you FINALLY have her, the Goddess of all Godesses, then send me a kind thought ;-)

Besides... I sort of have this very kinky date with "the Voice" less than a week from now... so the deal is that I fly to Bkk and you fly to Ohio (are there planes to Ohio???) - shit, then you DRIVE your sorry ass up to Mizzy B and give her the gentleman treatment from BOTH of us, my man!

I'll never forgive you if you chicken out on this one.

Nooo talkin' talkin'... just do it!

And kiss her VERY tenderly from me, my good friend! And I mean VEEEEEERY tenderly.... I kid you not... if I were on that big island of yours, I'd have taken that train weeks ago...

Barack

Last edited by hankhavelock; 07-25-2008 at 05:08 PM.
Old 07-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Bionca Muse

Hey Bionca,
You lucky, immensely popular Fairie Queen,
you are the tormentor of numerous aching hearts!
Scientists get inspired by your charisma and
become poets or artists to express boiling emotion.
Some minds are flooded with amorous devotion &
see You as the Goddess of all Goddesses!!!
Others want to plant kisses all over you like mosaic art.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock
kiss her VERY tenderly from me, my good friend! And I mean VEEEEEERY tenderly....
Old 07-25-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

" Goddess of all Goddeses"

lol.. my golly .. *wipes tears of laughter* ... *falls out of chair* .... *continues laughing*

You guys are too funny!! Seriously, I think I have a better reputation here than I'm worth. I sometimes burp loud, I am cranky as hell in the morning, I am probably a little too competative at pool and darts, I snort when I laugh sometimes...

I get confused with lots of light and sound (gotten in wrecks in the supermarket before). I get lost easily, I'm a bit demanding during sex, I can be pretty selfish (probably my least favorite quality).

And.. I'll say again I'm really just an average gal with some cranky opinions. Hardly goddess material....
Old 07-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Hey Bionca,
You lucky, immensely popular Fairie Queen,
you are the tormentor of numerous aching hearts!
Scientists get inspired by your charisma and
become poets or artists to express boiling emotion.
Some minds are flooded with amorous devotion &
see You as the Goddess of all Goddesses!!!
Others want to plant kisses all over you like mosaic art.

You forgot to quote me on the "Nooo talkin' talkin'... just do it!"
Old 07-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Is this the avatar changing season?
Me, Bionca and now you!

Who is the cutie?
Old 07-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Is this the avatar changing season?
Me, Bionca and now you!

Who is the cutie?
She's my wonderful x (and now dear friend) Mizza Fi :-)