Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts
Default Touchy topic: Sex change/removing junk

The large movement in Thailand is to get reasignment surgery for all females. While I generously support the thais and their movement, I may question the motive.
Do most thais want reasignment surgery, and if so, what are the losses for those that don't want the surgery? Will girls in Thailand get financial support from Nok or Tiffany's Jewelry if they do not desire reasignment surgery? ... I am guessing not.
Sounds like they wil be punished if they do not conform. Agree to surgury or deny all possible monetary benefits.
Most ladyboys need financial help, but most ladyboys don't need surgical or psychiatric help.

Last edited by Smoothie; 12-15-2012 at 08:46 AM.
Old 12-16-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about

Could you give us some references for this? Thailand has a long history of ladyboys/Katoeys.
Old 12-20-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florian View Post
Could you give us some references for this? Thailand has a long history of ladyboys/Katoeys.
Of course Thailand boasts a hefty heritage for Kathoeys. My concern was whether our donations to Nok or Tiffany's Jewelry would help Transgendered individuals that weren't interested in SRS? It's not that Nok has bad intentions with her lottery, but I'd like to think that contributions or purchases from Tiffany's helps all, and not just those that seek surgery.
SRS is a wonderful option for those that seek it, but shouldn't Tiffany's award a cash option for all instead?
Many ladyboys just need plain old financial help, and I fail to see why those whom are not seeking SRS should be excluded. Are they less of a lady?

Last edited by Smoothie; 12-20-2012 at 06:20 AM.
Old 12-20-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothie View Post
Of course Thailand boasts a hefty heritage for Kathoeys. My concern was whether our donations to Nok or Tiffany's Jewelry would help Transgendered individuals that weren't interested in SRS? It's not that Nok has bad intentions with her lottery, but I'd like to think that contributions or purchases from Tiffany's helps all, and not just those that seek surgery.
SRS is a wonderful option for those that seek it, but shouldn't Tiffany's award a cash option for all instead?
Many ladyboys just need plain old financial help, and I fail to see why those whom are not seeking SRS should be excluded. Are they less of a lady?
Thanks. I wasn't aware of any of this.