Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 12-29-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

twfs21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default milking the prostate

i have a couple of prostate massagers. aneros makes them. anyway the idea is you squeeze your muscles and it rubs on your prostate. is supposed to really empty u out. like cum buckets. i havent had much luck. maybe i dont do it enuff i dont know. anyone ever use this product?
Old 01-01-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

I had it done to me once. The person was female and Jewish. It worked too. I immediatly had to go pee. She was my doctor.
Old 01-02-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

crazyphuka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
I had it done to me once. The person was female and Jewish. It worked too. I immediatly had to go pee. She was my doctor.
I'm very interested in this subject, but assuming that you had this done for medical reasons, I thought that doctors these days don't massage the prostate until ejaculation anymore and that they only examine it?
Old 01-07-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

twfs21 is an unknown quantity at this point

is there any quick way to find someone who can do this? like a bdsm, or person who gives sexual massages?
Old 01-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by twfs21 View Post
is there any quick way to find someone who can do this? like a bdsm, or person who gives sexual massages?
Your profile says you're in New York City. I'd go out on the street, any street, and shout: "Hey, anyone wanna milk my prostate?" It's difficult to imagine that you won't get any takers."
Old 01-07-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TSKarinaGiselle has a spectacular aura aboutTSKarinaGiselle has a spectacular aura about

LOL @ that SMC!

Anyway, I think dildos/vibrators are the best way to go with this. I tried it once with a friend and OH MY GOD! I cried out of joy and pleasure!

I LOVED it! It's like one of those things you gotta try out before you die.
Old 01-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough

i have tried to massage my prostrate with my finger as i know many people say that is quite easy to do .. but i cant seem to get it going properly lol maybe i need to invest in a proper toy for the job

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty
Old 01-08-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TSKarinaGiselle has a spectacular aura aboutTSKarinaGiselle has a spectacular aura about

Liberty, do it! It'll be a GREAT experience! Especially if the toy vibrates (:
Old 01-08-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
i have tried to massage my prostrate with my finger as i know many people say that is quite easy to do .. but i cant seem to get it going properly lol maybe i need to invest in a proper toy for the job
A short flexible dildo about 4" - 5" long is really good for hitting one's prostate (or at least it worked really well for me).
Old 01-09-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Cynthia35 is on a distinguished road
Default milking

Use a dildo and go slowly,it takes a while so be patient
Old 01-11-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

nors is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
During my last annual physical my doctor performed the dreaded DRE on me. His comment was that he couldn't feel the prostate and that was probably due to being on estrogen. Don't be surprised if yours has shrunk also.