Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud of
Default My Model Directory Updates

Hey all,

Some of you may know of my site by now as I put updates in here and there linking to models and photos and videos of some hot tgirls from various sites.

I decided to make a standard post that I will update, When I add a new model to my directory I will post her here, not going to update every video or photo set but will do for the models.

So here is the first one I will start with

Her name is Ladyboy Patricia, she has some excellent content over at Franks Tgirls.

Ladyboy Patricia Model Profile

She is a sexy thing, well I think so anyway
Attached Thumbnails
patricia2008.jpg   patricia2028.jpg  

Last edited by TgirlReviews; 10-02-2011 at 04:22 AM.
Old 10-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jolo will become famous soon enoughjolo will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Lady Patricia is very sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShemaleReviewDude View Post
Hey all,

Some of you may know of my site by now as I put updates in here and there linking to models and photos and videos of some hot tgirls from various sites.

I decided to make a standard post that I will update, When I add a new model to my directory I will post her here, not going to update every video or photo set but will do for the models.

So here is the first one I will start with

Her name is Ladyboy Patricia, she has some excellent content over at Franks Tgirls.

Ladyboy Patricia Model Profile

She is a sexy thing, well I think so anyway
I agree, Ladyboy Patricia is incredibly sexy !!

Do you manage the Shemale Models Tube Site?
That is one of my favorite Tranny sites.
In my opinion, besides the information in it, the site is laid out very well, the color schemes are very easy on the eyes and it is easy to navigate through.

Thanks,
Jon
Old 10-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud of

Yes

I manage, own, created (with some designer and script help of course) the site. It is my baby and its a crap load of work but luckily I get to see sexy shemales while I do it. Thanks for the kind words. Right now it is also mobile as well if you ever want to see it that way. Perhaps a forum or chat feature in the future if it continues to grow.

Appreciate the kind words
Old 10-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I added another Patricia Video so make sure you check it out

have two new models going in tonight , will update soon
Old 10-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jolo will become famous soon enoughjolo will become famous soon enough
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShemaleReviewDude View Post
Yes

I manage, own, created (with some designer and script help of course) the site. It is my baby and its a crap load of work but luckily I get to see sexy shemales while I do it. Thanks for the kind words. Right now it is also mobile as well if you ever want to see it that way. Perhaps a forum or chat feature in the future if it continues to grow.

Appreciate the kind words
Thanks for the info of the great new photos of Patricia.
Doing web work ALWAYS takes much longer than it would seem. Especially if you are looking want to do it "right" and not just bombard the viewer with sloppy, disordered text and excessive use of graphical images.

I have another question for you which might be better handled through private messages or email.
A I have said, I am impressed with both the content and the technical/presentation part of your web site.
I would like to know how to incorporate the technique you have of exploding out the thumbnails to a overlapping window that opens up like one is opening up a folder letter, as well as allowing the viewer to go to the previous or next photo. That is an excellent script and appears to also provide some security for you as well.
Thanks,

Jon
Old 10-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It is an easy answer

The process of expanding the photos is from a lightbox script. There are many different versions you can try that open up the photos in different ways, I am actually looking at another version as we speak cause I wasnt super happy on that version...if you do google search you will find a billion of them, just search for lightbox script, and yeah if you have more web design questions u can hit me up on private, workiing on the two new models as I type this, coming soon A Brazilian and a Japan girl are coming on the site tonight!
Old 10-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Dany Novaes

Dany Novaes just added

A very sexy Brazilian shemale with braces which is always a bonus for me.

DANY NOVAES MODEL PROFILE

Come and check her out
Attached Thumbnails
danynovaes002.jpg   danynovaes021.jpg   danynovaes001.jpg  

Old 10-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Newhalf Lisa Teen

As promised I added a sexy girl over at Shemale Japan

Her name is lisa and she is a very sexy teen Newhalf with a bit of Spanish and American running through her as well.

I do wish she smile a bit more but her recent nurse movie she does a better, perhaps a bit shy in her earlier work

Newhalf Schoolgirl Lisa Model Profile

enjoy!

I now got over 550 models on the site and growing!
Attached Thumbnails
2lisa002.jpg   2lisa014.jpg   2lisa021.jpg  

Old 10-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Huge Tranny Surprise

My next Model added is Dominique from Black Tgirls

Girl is pretty sexy and has quite a mind blowing surprise in her panties. Far as I know this is her first appearance so far, props to Black Tgirls for picking her up

EBONY BEAUTY DOMINIQUE MODEL PROFILE

stop by and check out her preview video
Attached Thumbnails
6.jpg   11.jpg   15.jpg  

Old 10-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default LAdyboy Da Added

Just Added Ladyboy Da to the model database
1. Thailand Ladyboy
2. Works at Obsessions but I heard she just moved to Soi 6 Pook
3. Met her a couple times on vacation, excellent dancer, hot dark body

LADYBOY DA MODEL PROFILE

ENJOY
Attached Thumbnails
da3006.jpg   da3020.jpg   da3042.jpg  

Old 10-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Astrid Shay

Added Astrid Shay today, pretty popular and well know tgirl.

Curves, nice breasts, pretty big surprise She is the full package

ASTRID SHAY MODEL PROFILE PAGE

Photo below from Shemale Yum

Have Fun
Attached Thumbnails
astridshay5005.jpg  
Old 10-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Ruby Kardenna

RUBY KARDENNA is the latest model added to my directory
Sexy Brazilian, Beautiful color skin, compact but very hot body

RUBY KARDENNA Model Profile Page

Check her out, she is smoking hot

Comments welcome on my posts love to hear what u think
Attached Thumbnails
rubykardenna3003.jpg   rubykardenna3020.jpg   rubykardenna3070.jpg  

Old 10-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Ladyboy Cherry

WEll I got a new love and her name is Ladyboy Cherry
Light Skin
Cute Face
School outfit
Nice Cock
Yummy

LADYBOY CHERRY PROFILE PAGE

here she is enjoy!

crap i put two photos the same, oh well check out the link there is more
Attached Thumbnails
3.jpg   1.jpg   tn1.jpg  

Old 10-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Eva

Meet Eva, formally known as Mia. Best collection of her is on Shemale Yum you can watch her transform from 2007 all the way up to 2011

I like her 2011 the best, i do like the hair

check her out, sorry havent been around for a while, took a week off

SHEMALE EVA MODEL PROFILE PAGE

ADIOS
Attached Thumbnails
eva3007.jpg   eva3038.jpg   eva3063.jpg  

Old 10-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Erina Aisaki

sup everyone back from vacation
Here is the new girl featured on Shemale Models Tube. Her name is Erina Aisaki and Shemale Japan has got some hot content on her. Seems she is a rising star in the Japan Newhalf adult world and being only 18 she has a long way to go.

ERINA AISAKI MODEL PAGE

ENJOY
Attached Thumbnails
ErinaAisaki2006.jpg   ErinaAisaki2039.jpg   ErinaAisaki2117.jpg  

Old 10-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default ladyboy om

Yet another smoking hot ladyboy. Om is her name with a killer curvy body, hot cock and just simply beautiful

LADYBOY OM ON SHEMALE MODELS TUBE

ENJOY, DONT FORGET TO COMMENT ON HERE OR MY SITE, LOVE TO HEAR WHAT U THINK OF THE GIRLS I AM ADDING!
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_2124.jpg   _MG_2155.jpg   _MG_2362.jpg  

Old 10-29-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Erika

Next girl added, a sexy Brazilian with a big cock, almost automatic when talking about brazilians, big cocks almost all of em

Erika Santaigo Brazilian Bombshell Profile

happy Halloween everyone

Attached Thumbnails
shemalesgetbarebacked_com_erika_santiago_1-005.jpg   shemalesgetbarebacked_com_erika_santiago_1-039.jpg   shemalesgetbarebacked_com_erika_santiago_1-143.jpg  

Old 11-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Ladyboy Som

Very sexy girl over at Ladyboy Gold
Love her ass, my type of ass to play with

LADYBOY SOM OVER AT SHEMALE MODELS TUBE

PROFILE HAS 1 PHOTO SET AND VIDEO WITH ANOTHER VIDEO ON ITS WAY IN NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS

HAVE FUN
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0459.jpg   _MG_0505.jpg   _MG_0741.jpg  

Old 11-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default LAdyboy Ying

I instantly loves this Asian beauty when I saw her on Shemale XXX
Half Chinese and Half Thai she is a cute one

LADYBOY YING PROFILE PAGE AT SHEMALE MODELS TUBE

YUMMY
Attached Thumbnails
ying.dm.026.jpg   ying_blowjob.jpg  
Old 11-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Ladyboy Bo

Well if you like skinny ladyboys with big cocks then Bo is going to make you drool

LADYBOY BO ON SHEMALE MODELS TUBE

pretty sexy woo woo
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0026.jpg   IMG_0051.jpg   IMG_0096.jpg  

Old 11-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Jane West

A very sexy teen shemale with a sweet milky skin color, beautiful face and quite the impressive shecock. Found her on Shemale Yum as far as I know the only site with her, but I could be wrong In any case very hot

JANE WEST SHEMALE MODEL ON SHEMALE MODELS TUBE

check her out just added a photo and video set, i think if she keeps it up we are looking at a new superstar!
Attached Thumbnails
janewestrico1002.jpg   janewestrico1071.jpg  
Old 11-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Kimora Jade

One again the next shemale is on her way, her name is Kimora Jade and she is a very beautiful natural girl living in Las Vegas

I am dying to know her background, if she is Phillipene, Thai or another Asian country, if anyone knows I would appreciate it.

KIMORA JADE MODEL ON SHEMALE MODELS TUBE

CHEERS ALL
Attached Thumbnails
kimora4010.jpg   kimora4013.jpg   kimora4082.jpg  

Old 11-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Really like this new girl named Paola. She is wicked hot and has a new set over at Shemale Pornstar.

Check her out

Paola Shemale at Shemale Models Tube

Like her a lot!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
paolachristian1005.jpg   paolachristian1014.jpg   paolachristian1055.jpg  

Old 11-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Aubrey Starr

Going to make this short,

My back is killing me today,

Aubrey Starr[ super cute girl from the States, check her out
Attached Thumbnails
aubreystarr1014.jpg   aubreystarr1036.jpg   aubreystarr1062.jpg  

Old 11-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Leona Andrev

She isnt a new shemale that is for sure but she isnt on my site yet and a viewer requested her so here she is

Leona Andrev Tranny Model Page

adios woo woo
Attached Thumbnails
1leona_022.jpg  
Old 11-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Ladyboy MAy

Sexy new girl that is debuting on Ladyboys Fucked Bareback.

Ladyboy May Model Profile over at Shemale Models Tube

i am out!
Attached Thumbnails
PA071086.jpg   PA071104.jpg   PA071098.jpg  

Old 11-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default vivian

The next superstar is the lovely Vivian Rockwell who just debuted on Shemale XXX and this latin blood American is sexy! I love girls that bite their lower lip!

Vivian Rockwell Shemale Profile Page

enjoy her!
Attached Thumbnails
vivianrockwell1002.jpg   vivianrockwell1013.jpg   vivianrockwell1020.jpg  

Old 11-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Ladyboy Fai

Met this sexy girl in Obsession bar Bangkok on a recent stop over to the country, only had two days but grabbed her from a crowd of sexy ladyboys, she looks a little differnet now with short hair but she was a lot of fun back at the hotel.

Ladyboy Fai - shemale models tube

and her cock gets even bigger in person, looks huge on her small skinny frame
Attached Thumbnails
013.jpg   114.jpg  
Old 11-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default LAdyboy Nat

Another Asian Cutie named Nat or sometimes Nas depending on the site you find her on, added a movie and a couple photo sets to the database

LADYBOY NAT PROFILE at shemale models tube

enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving to anyone that celebrates it
Attached Thumbnails
nas.dm.013.jpg   nas.dm.123.jpg  
Old 11-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Duda Gaucha

Just added Duda to my model database, she has been around for a while so she might be considered a veteran in the tranny world but she still looks fantastic in my opinion cock has no problems saying helllo there!

Duda Gaucha Shemale Profile - over at shemale models tube

cheers
Attached Thumbnails
DudaGaucha014.jpg   DudaGaucha006.jpg  
Old 11-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Michelly Cedreira

Michelly Cedreira is a sexy Red head with a slender body and a nice thick cock, this girl was actually requested, yes in case you didnt know u can request girls on my site, check it out!

Michelly Cedreira model profile

enjoy as always
Attached Thumbnails
michellycedreira022.jpg   michellycedreira071.jpg  
Old 11-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Mercedez

Lovely Ebony Beauty that I am really lusting for. She is not very big when not erect but when she is, look out, this girl and grow

MERCEDEZ BLACK SHEMALE
Attached Thumbnails
mercedez_sweet_cock.jpg   mercedez7040.jpg  
Old 12-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Candi McBride

Actually added a couple of girls lately, Tristin Moore a sexy Ebony Tgirl and Candi McBride seen here a cute blonde that seems to enjoy changing her looks, she looks like a lot of fun.

CANDI MCBRIDE - TRANNY PROFILE over at Shemale Models Tube

added a photo set and video to her profile, will add more of her soon
Attached Thumbnails
candimcbride5.pk.005.jpg   candimcbride5.pk.011.jpg   candimcbride5.pk.103.jpg  

Old 12-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Lexington Thornberry

I am often a sucker for a certain feature and though this girl has got a hot body and a nice cock I actually just love her cute nose the most!

Lexington Thornberry Shemale Profile
Attached Thumbnails
lexingtonthornberry2003.jpg   lexingtonthornberry2012.jpg   lexingtonthornberry2036.jpg  

Old 12-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Natalia

A very sexy USA girl over at Shemale Yum mostly, she is pretty hot with a big hard as a rock arrow cock...

Natalia Shemale Profile over at shemalemodelstube.com
Attached Thumbnails
natalia6020.jpg   natalia6007.jpg   natalia6083.jpg  

Old 12-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I have actually added a few girls recently just havent had the time to update this post

http://shemalemodelstube.com/models/...y-ladyboy.html over at Shemale Models Tube

she is my latest, but there are more, Jenny or Jerry as she sometimes is called is one of those ladyboys that just blows you away her her figure

cheers
Attached Thumbnails
jenny2041.jpg   jenny2055.jpg   jenny2067.jpg  

Old 12-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Nicolly Hilton

Another hot Brazilian Shemale with a big cock.. imagine that, what is in the water down there?

Nicolly Hilton at shemale models tube
Attached Thumbnails
nicollyhilton1011.jpg   nicollyhilton1137.jpg  
Old 01-18-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ACtually have added lots of new girls lately but cant always get to this thread,
will be doing some redesigning of the model tube soon will have some better features for finding girls etc.
in any case added KElly Clare Today, sexy Boston Girl with Tats and nice surprise

KELLY CLARE PROFILE PAGE

movie and photo set added, look for more soon

Cheers all
Attached Thumbnails
kellyclare1010.jpg   kellyclare1090.jpg   kellyclare1066.jpg  

Old 01-21-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Black Shemale Beauty Barbie

Just added another Barbie to the tube

Cute smile, lovely dark skin, some hot assets

Black Tgirl Barbie Check her out
Attached Thumbnails
barbie2003.jpg   barbie2036.jpg   barbie2062.jpg  

Old 01-27-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Ladyboy Nan

1. 18 teen years old
2. Big Cock
3. Super Cute
4. Nuff Said

Ladyboy Nan Profile over at Shemale Models Tube
Attached Thumbnails
nan2009.jpg   nan2016.jpg   nan2072.jpg