Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-18-2011
Curiosi

Default Hello Everyone

I've been reading up on one poster's thread about how to meet someone, how TS women react, and more. He was very helpful on his postings. I even got a chance to talk to someone on yahoo and talk a bit before she left.

I am 29, deaf, and an American in the United States. I know I should have been introducing myself in the Member Introduction thread but lately I have been joining sites such as meetladyboys.com, Matets.com and more.

Right now, i am really interested in developing a friendship, a relationship, or potentially a great relationship that could blossom. I know that shemales have been looked at, thought of as sexual objects, and I understand that women who have nice features, such as a dick, should be treated like human beings.

I would love to find someone to talk to, even if it's a long-distance friendship over yahoo.com, chatting through IMVU (virtual chat program), and would loooove to find out more about anyone who is a ladyboy, shemale, or a transsexual. Even if you're packing a nice cock, it wouldn't bother me to want to have a friendship with you. If there's any chance a relationship can grow, I'm all for it.

So if you think I am genuine, would like to see me on webcam to decide for yourself if you want to go for it, please by all means let me know. Currently, I am talking to someone from the Phillipines and would like to talk to her more but I am still interested in developing more than just one connection.

I hope I don't come across as a mean-spirited jerk who didn't care; I actually do care and I think women who carry a dick is beautiful, whether you're from Asia, Phillipines, USA, Europe...

You're welcome to respond and give me your email address. You are also more than welcome to IM me at h.coleman27@rocketmail.com. However, I need to stress the issue the reason why I posted this thread here is not because I am bisexual, seeking a man or a girl. The purpose of this thread was to talk, chat, or webcam with someone to have a friendship, relationship, or more and that means beautiful women who are not scared to pack something under.

Ciao for now.