Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 01-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation very important, I don't read/answer PM's

so don't send PM's to me thanks
Old 01-22-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

str8_sk8r_69 is on a distinguished road
Default Thread should be moved

Thats all very well and good but this section is for pics and vids only, not rants.

Now that you have your attention you wanted I would assume that you will post in the correct section?
Old 01-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8_sk8r_69 View Post
Thats all very well and good but this section is for pics and vids only, not rants.

Now that you have your attention you wanted I would assume that you will post in the correct section?

cause he other sections are not very busy, so I needed to people actually read this.... capiche?
Old 01-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

slippyslimm will become famous soon enough

oh your too popular for pms's, i like u already, /me sends pms to nikki
Old 01-23-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8_sk8r_69 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
cause he other sections are not very busy, so I needed to people actually read this.... capiche?
And that's why this thread was left in this forum. After awhile it will be moved to General Discussion, but not until more people have a chance to see it.
Old 01-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

purplehead is a jewel in the roughpurplehead is a jewel in the roughpurplehead is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
so don't send PM's to me thanks
I am sad to see that you have gotten to be such a "star" that you don't have time for the members of this board.

Fans are what make "stars" in this world, and it appears you have a lot of them here. However, fans and supporters are what break and bring down "stars" as well.

Hopefully, you will reconsider. You might want to also take down the PM function so that your "fans" won't intrude on your big time "rock star" world.
Old 01-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplehead View Post
I am sad to see that you have gotten to be such a "star" that you don't have time for the members of this board.

Fans are what make "stars" in this world, and it appears you have a lot of them here. However, fans and supporters are what break and bring down "stars" as well.

Hopefully, you will reconsider. You might want to also take down the PM function so that your "fans" won't intrude on your big time "rock star" world.
I am not a star, only I don't need to read "my cock is 20cms, I am black" or " A/S/L/ PLZ" kind of PM's all the time, is just a waste of time
Old 01-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

slippyslimm will become famous soon enough

dont you have a boyfriend anyway