Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

View Poll Results: What to do with the Girl's Cock? (boys pic from first 2, girls second 2)
BOYS: I like to play with her cock a lot. 259 79.20%
BOYS: I only like to play with her cock a little or not at all. 44 13.46%
GIRLS: I want him to play with my cock a lot. 5 1.53%
GIRLS: I prefer him playing with my cock only a little or not at all. 19 5.81%
Voters: 327. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Simply accept it? I do not mean that in an easy and dismissive way. After having met a transwoman and being a frequent visitor to this forum I have realized that the way I look at transwomen is different from the way many others view them. I no longer think of them as women who were once men. I think of them simply as women whom you discover?after having looked or scrolled down the page?to have a penis. That they were born male rarely enters my thoughts. The more I think about it, the more I search the endless halls of this forum, the more I view these individuals as women, without reference to what they were born as. It?s a chick?she has a penis?I like that?End of story.

It occurs to me that many transwomen do themselves a disservice by focusing too much on their genitalia in a negative fashion. This is not to demean those who have issues but rather to state that perhaps you could try to view yourself not as a woman with something lacking, but a woman who happens to have been born with a penis. You have a penis, yes, yet you are also a woman. And too readily focusing too much negative attention on your genitalia in such a way, I cannot help but think, gives credence (if obliquely) to the idea?which all of us as members of this forum ought despise?that gender is dictated by the primary sexual characteristics. I believe history bears this out, if one is willing to look beyond the boundaries of the white, Christian hegemony. Some would call it a third sex. That is not to discredit those women who every day have to deal with the pain of a body that cruelly refuses to conform to what she knows is in her head, regardless of those moments when the society around her damns her as somehow abominable. Space must, of necessity and compassion for fellow human beings, be made to accommodate those transsexual women who cannot manage the presence of male genitalia between their legs and make the conscious, well-thought out decision to excise the member in question which causes them such grief. (And yes, I know I just said male genitalia, but you?ll have to excuse me if language hasn?t caught up to reality. Jumping vocabulary hoops is no joke.)

I imagine it must be like living with a perpetually open wound whom any fool is allowed to rub salt into. But there are cultures where individuals similar to those whom we call transsexual are viewed as acceptable, as a third sex. They may be ambivalent, as is the case with the fa'afafine of Samoa (which may be a recent development due to the spread of western monotheism), but overall they view it as a third sex and that?s that?everyone can continue to tuck into dinner and engage their fa?afafine cousin in conversation.

So what to do with your penis? Accept it. Love it. Jove knows the men on this site all lavish attention on theirs and bow down?in sundry ways?before those of women such as yourself. You said it yourself: if the men here wanted pussy instead of cock they would have a much easier time of it with a gg, many of whom?woe upon men like me who are more interested in transwomen at the moment?flood the streets of our world. And, really, is all that stress doing you much good? It?d be easier for you to turn round to your partner and ask him to worship your body. Chances are he or she (or both? or more than both? some people have all the fun) will be all too ready and willing to supply you with veneration.

Last edited by Enoch Root; 10-21-2010 at 07:49 PM.
Old 10-22-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

davecess is infamous around these parts

Anna the reason I prefer girls like yourself is because you have a cock. Yes of course there is more to a girl than her cock but it is still important to men like me. If it wasn't I would just be happy with a G-girl - and they are one hell of a lot easier to find.

Surely it's a good thing that there are men who appreciate you for what you are ?
Old 10-22-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

joh is on a distinguished road
Default love to play with cock

I love to play with cock in bed and balls as well there is nothing more wonderful than loving a beauitful cock. That is when a man falls in love knowing that the bond between his girl and him is complete.
Old 10-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sosed is on a distinguished road

If I will ever meet a tgirl and be with her in bed, I think I would be more interested in her boobs and asspussy, than cock. If she likes playing with her cock, why not, it's part of her body and sex is about giving pleasure to both partners.
Old 10-25-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

emikohot is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I guess I'm part of the small 14% of guys that want to just treat TS girls like GG. I dunno, I'm not attracted to guys in any way and not interested in getting fucked by a dick or even sucking a dick. In many ways I have an even more advanced fetish.
My perfect girlfriend is 100% passable, and has a very small and possibly useless penis. (Doesn't get hard)
I know, "why not get with a genetic girl?" I dunno, I just find the way a ts girl turns me on so much. Now here is where it gets odd. although I want a small useless clit-dick on my girl I don't want a pussy. For example, if a ts girl gets SRS done. I feel I'm no longer attracted to her.
If she has her balls removed thats a plus, but just not the penis itself. Crazy huh?
Maybe I'm just an ASS freak. Knowing that the ass is the only place I can have sex with them and the only hole they can get pleasure from.
When I'm with a TS gurl I tend to refer to her anus as a Pussy and I find that turn lots of gurls on.
I just love knowing that they WANT me inside and giving it their all when it comes to being a woman in bed.

So to sum up, you sound like the perfect girl to me.
Old 11-08-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

tsfever is on a distinguished road

I must admit, this is one of the better subjects I have read here. It really made me think.

I just assumed that a good amount of attention should be paid to the she-cock, or should I say the same amount that I would pay to the pussy of a GG.

I guess I never really understood that YOU (the t-girl) might feel more masculine because of that. In a way it does present a conundrum for me, as I am quite oral. Both with TS's and GG's.

If any of you special ladies read this, I hope you reconsider...lol The attention to your cock does NOT make to more masculine. If I wanted masculine, I would be gay, which I am far from. (no disrespect to those that are, just not my cup o tea)

In addition, in an earlier post, a girl mentioned that she hated topping, because of the same reason. In my opinion even THAT should not make you feel masculine, no more than the GG's that have topped me using a strapon!

Fear not ladies... you ARE Ladies

Just sayin'
Old 11-28-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Chill has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via Yahoo to Chill
Cool Pleasure

I would suck until she will fall asleep and still be at it when she wakes up.