Senior Ladyboy Lover

nmlss will become famous soon enough
Arrow Atheist Experience - Best Caller Ever

Believers, just look at this video.

Atheist Experience - Best Caller Ever

Old 09-12-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bobbsie is on a distinguished road

I'm another of those pesky atheists.. Although if I had to worship something, I think it would have to be the sun! ;o) I mean it gives us heat, life and energy. What have any of the deities done for us lately?! I know, I know, God (or whatever) created everything including the sun.. *sigh* It is a circler argument really, as are most things based on faith I guess. Hmm, anyway each to their own! I'm off to find something to sacrifice to my sun God!
Old 09-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmlss View Post
Believers, just look at this video.

Atheist Experience - Best Caller Ever

Try searching for the creationist quote mine failure from hte same show.

Those guys get all the best callers.
Old 09-12-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

redjaan is on a distinguished road

i am a strong Atheist. like the video post, very funny. i hate people that think you have to respect peoples beliefs and opinions, hitler had plenty of beliefs and opinions but you would not respect him for them and let him get on with it. religion has to stop.
Old 09-12-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

redjaan is on a distinguished road

atheist nightmare
please click. if you dont believe in god this my convince you.... that your right!
Old 09-29-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Alien is on a distinguished road

I believe in technology. I respect all religions. Even the Jedi way

Btw, the moron who hates all Muslims, you are pathetic. This is because of propaganda on TV and clearly it seems to have worked on you. Seek immediate help! You sound just like the product you are watching - the extremists causing all this terror.

Apart from that, we seem to have a lot of Atheists here
Old 09-29-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

tapestry will become famous soon enough

Mathematics is my religion.

I just hate think something so wondrous and perfectly random as this universe could have been designed.

It would make the whole thing seem so fake.
Old 09-30-2008
Rikki

I enjoy buddhism from time to time.
Old 10-02-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lolbats is on a distinguished road

atheist, don't need fairy tales to make me happy.
Old 10-02-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me Love View Post
how many satanists here? none? so what the hell that ugly face on the top left doing here? its not funny, who is the admin/owner? get that shit outta here.

ok, the real question is
Does anybody believe in God here? How do u deal with that?
the devil face is a representation of us being 'horny devils' and giving in to our desires which many may see as 'impure', 'unnatural', 'evil' and/or just all out 'wrong'. learn to have a tolerance and understanding for things before having a bitch about things you know nothing about or even want to think/learn/ponder about.

and to answer your question, my religion is that im awesome. i go out on the weekends (i have a long hard week of work every week), get drunk, chat up the ladies, and usually go home without even a phone number. yes it's pathetic but i really don't care. it's not about the destination it's all about the trip there. gaining experience in things one might say
Old 10-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cyborg is an unknown quantity at this point

I am atheist. I´m pretty much interested in science, especially biology, physics, social and cultural anthropology, psychology and philosophy although it can´t be considered as science at all. It´s more the language of reason. If you guys study ancient religions, you´ll see where today´s monotheist cults came from.
Old 10-04-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

abstratorama is on a distinguished road

i am a atheist
Old 10-05-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjaan View Post
i am a strong Atheist. like the video post, very funny. i hate people that think you have to respect peoples beliefs and opinions, hitler had plenty of beliefs and opinions but you would not respect him for them and let him get on with it. religion has to stop.
we didn't respect hitler's beliefs because he was a mass murderer. it's the same shit as someone who kills someone here in america, they lose their rights for commiting a crime.

what harm will it do to respect someone who carries themselves with a certain amount of self respect, and respect for others, including YOUR mind?

i am agnostic, which means i don't know anything about this whole faith stuff. i don't really care either. we don't KNOW anything. there may be something greater, there may not, NOBODY knows for sure, and those who claim to KNOW FOR SURE that there is a greater form then i believe they are liars.

however, i respect greatly those who hold themselves strictly to a religion. most religions teach respect, self respect, caring for others, the poor, and the less fortunate, which is something i admire.

a lot of religious people have very healthy morals, but are also open minded in a healthy sense, not so strict sense.

there's nothing wrong with this, and there's no reason you should hate these people. they do nothing wrong to you, and if your saying they try to impose their beliefs upon you, you're just whining.

an example, 'taking "god" off the pledge of aleigence'. people who want to remove the word god from the pledge are just whiny little dumb bitches in my opinion. tell your kid, say that shit, but never believe it. that's all you have to do. you dont have to believe in it, and that's all that matters.

on the other hand, there are also the conservative religions, who don't have any liberal or open minded sense at all. these are the people who i strongly dislike. they are stuck in their own little religious life full of do's and dont's. but even after this, you still should learn to respect others, no matter how strict their views on life are. in the end they are just human like you.

again, i am agnostic. i don't believe in any religions, nor can i say i am atheist because i don't know if there is something greater. if there isn't then ok whatever, if there is, then ok cool whatever, either way YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THERE IS AND WHAT THERE ISN'T.

Last edited by SSL; 10-05-2008 at 02:28 AM. Reason: insults removed
Old 10-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
an example, 'taking "god" off the pledge of aleigence'. people who want to remove the word god from the pledge are just whiny little dumb bitches in my opinion. tell your kid, say that shit, but never believe it. that's all you have to do. you dont have to believe in it, and that's all that matters.
What's wrong with the original pledge? The pledge should be about putting aside all our differences and coming together for our contry. This is a country that allows people to have their own beliefs on religion. You stick 'God' in the pledge, and you're only going to divide people.
Old 10-07-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hinky32 is on a distinguished road

No matter on what religion one believes in, It's truly within our hearts to know right from wrong, love or to hate.

Living in the south, I see a church practically on every other block. That's an awful lot of support groups for sinners..lol.

The earth is my religion. We started here and we'll certainly end here.
(No offense to the Scientology believers)
Old 10-16-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Devil is on a distinguished road

I was raised Catholic, but I'm an atheist now.
Old 10-18-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

SpaceMonkey is on a distinguished road

No god, no man. Just a bunch of animals on this planet.
Old 10-18-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

autumnight6 is on a distinguished road

i've gone through several religions/spiritual practices... but i find spiritism to be the most complete and relevant.

a quote by Einstein: "religion without science is blind, science without religion is lame"

belief gives meaning i think...
Old 10-22-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

iapetus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to iapetus
Lightbulb

I'm agnostic because since it's impossible to prove or disprove a god's existance I can't feign or claim certainty to either side. To me that's committing to an answer simply for an answer's sake, and that's just how relgioin started--inventing answers to questions we couldn't answer honestly. I prefer uncertainty to a filler answer. I'm okay with knowing that we don't know something.

I'm inline with atheism in that i reject the idea of a personal god who takes requests and violates the laws of physics to manipulate our world. I believe religion's practice of providing filler answers (supplanting "we don't yet know why" with "'cuz god") dangerously hinders intellectual pursuit and is the greatest challenge to human advancement today.
Old 10-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me Love View Post
how many satanists here? none? so what the hell that ugly face on the top left doing here? its not funny, who is the admin/owner? get that shit outta here.

ok, the real question is
Does anybody believe in God here? How do u deal with that?
Firstly, I personally don't care what a person's religion is or how he or she practices it and secondly.....are you sure you are in the right forum?
Old 10-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

I post this as nothing more than a reply...

But I reiterate my stance as a Hindu. I DO believe in a sort of Supreme Power that guides and dictates life in this universe, but I don't think such a force necessarily reigns as many have interpreted...I DON'T see a "personal" God as necessary, etc.
Old 10-23-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

rastarzan will become famous soon enoughrastarzan will become famous soon enough

i dont think religion matthers here
Old 10-23-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Justme is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Justme

I consider myself to be Agnostic.

"1: a person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (as God) is unknown and probably unknowable ; broadly : one who is not committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of God or a god"

Basically, I don't believe in God because it seems really far fetched, though I am not closed to the idea of there being a God. If one day someone proves "his" existence or can persuade me I'll gladly change my belief.

Personally, I just don't like living my life based on what was written in a book over a millennium ago, because, lets face it...anyone can lie at any time. I prefer to live my life how I see fit.

Last edited by Justme; 10-23-2008 at 07:32 PM. Reason: I can't type :P
Old 10-24-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ziggybabie is an unknown quantity at this point

If I weren't lazy, I'd start my own religion, just for the groupies.
Old 10-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Excaliborg will become famous soon enoughExcaliborg will become famous soon enough

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_SubGenius

how powerfull is your slack?
Old 10-31-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Kakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really nice

I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. People generally refer to this as being a Christian.

To the poster of the thread, I don't overly love the picture at the top either, but it's not hurting me and it doesn't stop me having a relationship with God, nor does it stop me believing in what I believe. Besides, I don't need to pay much attention to it, I mostly ignore and pay attention to the threads here and what people have to say. I'm not saying that it's okay to be there, but as an example, I'm sure you watch movies with coarse language in them.. I know I do. I don't like the coarse language being used, but I just try not to focus on that and enjoy the rest of the movie.
Old 10-31-2008
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about
Talking

Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic? He sits for hours wondering if there is a Dog.
Old 10-31-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

Check out this profoundly brilliant (abridged) essay from Einstein. I think everyone should read it:

http://www.aip.org/history/einstein/essay.htm
Old 10-31-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGirl View Post
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic? He sits for hours wondering if there is a Dog.
Thank you, that's very funny.
Old 10-31-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

liesjeversteven is on a distinguished road

I'm totally not religious. With all respect to people of whatever conviction there may be, i really don't have the need to accept the existance of some supernatural being as the source or the reason for me being here. I'm perfectly happy with it having no reason at all. I'll make the best of it myself.
Old 11-09-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Kaiju is on a distinguished road

I'm an agnostic. I don't think that todays mankind doesn't actually have a chance at figuring out the universe. I also think that, if there is a god, personal ethics and ideals are more important than worshipping to him. If he (or actually, it) is a good god, that is.
When it comes to religion of others, I think that people have to think for themselves. Most religious people are religious because they were told so in their childhood. They never made the conscious decision to believe, and therefore they do not truely believe. If a person decides for him- or herself to believe, I have no problem with that.
Old 05-31-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Reslemock is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Reslemock

I don't have any religion and I can't belive there is a good ether because is there is a good is not doing his,her, it's job.
Old 06-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really nice
Default Religion

As a child, I was christened/baptized...whatever they called it...in The United Church of Canada. Now....50 some-odd years later....let's just say "I am keeping my options open". All these different religions around the world and throughout time....they all can't be right!
Old 06-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

liesjeversteven is on a distinguished road

I'm a very convinced atheist.
Old 06-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aa2239 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARIES666 View Post
As a child, I was christened/baptized...whatever they called it...in The United Church of Canada. Now....50 some-odd years later....let's just say "I am keeping my options open". All these different religions around the world and throughout time....they all can't be right!

Similar story with me... raised a Christian, practiced when I was younger, still consider myself a"cultural Christian" of sorts... not practicing now, haven't for a few years, but not discounting a return to greater faith later in life. My problem is that as I've got older, I've seen/experienced more and more things which either can't be answered by religion, or actually contradict what religion says... some of my personal views and opinions have diverged from those of "mainstream" Christianity. Overall, I think that ANY religion is only good in moderation.
Old 06-01-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cheersm8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I follow no religion, but I do believe that there is a 'god' for want of a better word, and that 'god' is inside ourselves, and that our duty to ourselves is to live a life, as best we can, on a 'giving' basis, ie put our priorities on to contribution rather than receiving, whether that be as simple as listening to a friend when they are down or ( if you are a zillioneer ) building a new hospital to give to your community. Every person on this planet has equal rights to be here.
Old 06-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really nice
Default Religion

I know this is the oldest excuse in the book for "doubting the existence of" or

"not believing in" god (or "A GOD")....but how, and why, does (let's say a Christian's version of GOD) allow "The Holocaust", "Riwanda", "9/11", "The Black Plague"...you get my point! I am sure an "expert" on theolgy will somehow expalin, justify or defend their "God". I am just a "regular" guy (who loves T-Girls, btw), so what do I know!
Old 06-03-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pele3601 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
Ooops - I had no intentions of bringing gasoline to the highly flammable religious debate going on today... so let me hasten to say the majority of my transsexual friends and lovers are muslim! And I promise you guys that there's NOTHING hateful about them - on the contrary. They are muslims the way most westerners are christians - moderately and focussing on the positive aspects in stead of the potential conflict-points.

Well, not many conflict-points when we lie in bed sweaty and exhausted anyways :-)

My own little contribution to inter-religious understanding :-)

H
Your right misunderstandings begin with such ignorance on both sides. And hate mongering.
Old 06-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

megawatty101 is on a distinguished road

Agnostic. But if I did believe I would be a Christian or Buddhist or Sikh.
Old 06-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

megawatty101 is on a distinguished road
Default heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGirl View Post
I heard that before and I still lol.
Old 06-04-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dannlov is on a distinguished road

Not religious. Atheist.
Anyone made statistics of the answers?
Old 06-04-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

fuzzy is on a distinguished road

No, I fall into the Athiest group, but I do Identify most with Buddhist, if I must have some system
Old 06-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Religion?

I have no conventional religion. My philosophy is based on the Tantric shiva/shatki metaphor. The concept is that a female goddess resides within (kundalini). By transcending the ego, we are able to experience her and her loving energy. She is very sexy by the way.
Old 06-08-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jurrak is on a distinguished road
Wink

all religions are good....no need to fight over them ...come back to transexuality ...thats the best
Old 06-08-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jurrak is on a distinguished road

there is the question in ma mind ...wut cud be the true gender of god ...male or female ...or who knows trans []

plzz no need to offend

also do we have any messenger of any religion who is trans ...becz there thousands male messengers and also female goddess are rampant in hindu and greec mythology but wut about trans acoounts ....

Last edited by ila; 06-08-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Old 06-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurrak View Post
also do we have any messenger of any religion who is trans ...becz there thousands male messengers and also female goddess are rampant in hindu and greec mythology but wut about trans acoounts ....
Well whenever I see Areeya, I find myself saying "Oh my god"
Old 06-08-2009
LuvAmy

christian..but i'm not deeply religious
Old 06-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Maybe I belong to.....

"The church of the poison mind"
Old 06-09-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Maxthedrive is on a distinguished road

To paraphrase Edward Abbey, when I consider the religions on this planet, I have to wonder not if there is intelligent life in the Universe, but rather, is there intelligent life on earth.

That said, the universe is big, we're small, and in the final analysis, who knows?

I'll say I'm a rather dubious agnostic.

And Frank Zappa's primer on religion is always good for a chuckle...

Whoever we are, Wherever we're from
We shoulda noticed by now, Our behavior is dumb
And if our chances, Expect to improve
It's gonna take a lot more, Than tryin' to remove
The other race, Or the other whatever
From the face of the planet altogether

They call it THE EARTH
Which is a dumb kinda name
But they named it right 'Cause we behave the same...
*We are dumb all over* Dumb all over,
Yes we are Dumb all over,
Near 'n far Dumb all over,
Black 'n white People, we is not wrapped tight

Nurds on the left, Nurds on the right
Religous fanatics, On the air every night
Sayin' the Bible Tells the story
Makes the details Sound real gory
'Bout what to do If the geeks over there
Don't believe in the book We got over here

You can't run a race Without no feet
'N pretty soon There won't be no street
For dummies to jog on Or doggies to dog on
Religious fanatics Can make it be all gone
(I mean it won't blow up 'N disappear
It'll just look ugly For a thousand years...)

You can't run a country By a book of religion
Not by a heap Or a lump or a smidgeon
Of foolish rules Of ancient date
Designed to make You all feel great
While you fold, spindle And mutilate
Those unbelievers From a neighboring state

TO ARMS! TO ARMS!
Hooray! That's great
Two legs ain't bad Unless there's a crate
They ship the parts To mama in
For souvenirs: two ears *(Get Down!)*
Not his, not hers, *(but what the hey?)*
The Good Book says:
*("It gotta be that way!")*
But their book says: *"REVENGE THE CRUSADES...
With whips 'n chains 'N hand grenades..."*
TWO ARMS? TWO ARMS?
Have another and another
Our God says: *"There ain't no other!"*
Our God says *"It's all okay!"*
Our God says *"This is the way!"*

It says in the book: *"Burn 'n destroy...*
*'N repent, 'n redeem* *'N revenge, 'n deploy*
*'N rumble thee forth* *To the land of the unbelieving scum on
the other side* *'Cause they don't go for what's in the
book* *'N that makes 'em BAD*
*So verily we must choppeth them up*
*And stompeth them down*
*Or rent a nice French bomb*
*To poof them out of existance
*While leaving their real estate just where
we need it*
*To use again*
*For temples in which to praise
OUR GOD*
*("Cause he can really take care of
business!")*

And when his humble TV servant
With humble white hair
And humble glasses
And a nice brown suit
And maybe a blond wife who takes
phone calls
Tells us our God says
It's okay to do this stuff
Then we gotta do it,
'Cause if we don't do it,
We ain't gwine up to *hebbin!*
(Depending on which book you're using
at the time...Can't use theirs... it don't work
...it's all lies...Gotta use mine...)
Ain't that right?
That's what they say Every night...
Every day...Hey, we can't really be dumb
If we're just following *God's Orders*
Hey, let's get serious... God knows what he's doin'
He wrote this book here An' the book says:
*He made us all to be just like Him,"
so... If we're dumb... Then God is dumb...
*(An' maybe even a little ugly on the side
Old 06-10-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

zumaa is on a distinguished road

i'm atheist