Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies > ID help needed
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-20-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Steve747 is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone recognise this latin beauty?

Hi

Anyone recognise this latin beauty?
Attached Thumbnails
05.jpg   06.jpg  
Old 11-22-2009

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Default Transsexual ID Database

Steve for help with IDs try this link to a Transsexual Identification Database. I found it a few years ago, it lists almost 400 tgirls and whilst the information isn't comprehensive it is helpful.

Your unknown tgirl is definitely listed there.

Just click a name on the left and it brings up a brief info page for each tgirl.
Old 11-24-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Hi Dauls

Thank you for the link. It may be these tired old eyes but I have been through that site 3 times and I didn't see her. It was an interesting exercise though as I found a different girl on my "to be researched" list and the surname of another I only knew the first name of.

I used www.shemalemodelindex.com and I think I have found her: Danielle
AKA Dabora Carioca.

So who do you think she is?

Steve
Old 11-24-2009

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Danielly Palomino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve747 View Post
Hi Dauls

Thank you for the link. It may be these tired old eyes but I have been through that site 3 times and I didn't see her. It was an interesting exercise though as I found a different girl on my "to be researched" list and the surname of another I only knew the first name of.

I used www.shemalemodelindex.com and I think I have found her: Danielle
AKA Dabora Carioca.

So who do you think she is?

Steve
She's listed on the database as Danielly Palomino, and I've also seen the name Debora attached to her pictures. Sometimes they use too many names.

I'm glad the database also gave you some other names you were looking for.

Some of the sites used to have previews and model indexes that usually showed a censored picture of the models who were in the new sets each month going back a few years.

Recently the only one I've seen is the following one: Black-TGirls.com (archives) ...it goes back to January 2005. There may be others out there, but I've lost a lot of my old bookmarks.
Old 11-25-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Hi

Wow, you certainly know your girls. I am not surprised I did not spot her, the picture in the database was quite a bit different.

You are right about the number of names she has used. According to http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfi...y-palomino.htm she is known as Bianca, Daniela Lins, Daniele, Daniela Pill

Thanks

Steve