Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

dirty30 is infamous around these partsdirty30 is infamous around these parts
Talking Motorcycles

Along with computers and admiring shemale's i also luv motorcycles and music...
Attached Thumbnails
shemale_motorcycle_fuck-01.jpg   shemale_motorcycle_fuck-02.jpg   shemale_motorcycle_fuck-03.jpg  

shemale_motorcycle_fuck-04.jpg   shemale_motorcycle_fuck-05.jpg   shemale_motorcycle_fuck-06.jpg  

shemale_motorcycle_fuck-07.jpg   shemale_motorcycle_fuck-08.jpg   shemale_motorcycle_fuck-09.jpg  

shemale_motorcycle_fuck-10.jpg   shemale_motorcycle_fuck-11.jpg   shemale_motorcycle_fuck-12.jpg  

Old 01-25-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

hellblazer72 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hellblazer72

my main hobbies are collecting comicbooks, and drawing...secondary are movies, music and videogames...i'm a man of many taste lol
Old 01-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ocinteeni will become famous soon enoughocinteeni will become famous soon enough

My biggest hobby is electronic dance music, listening to it, researching it, talking about it, dancing to it, mixing it, and on occasion making a remix or my own track. NO I DONT LIKE GLOWSTICKS AND PACIFIERS AND I DONT HAVE TO TAKE ECSTASY TO ENJOY IT.

I love house, tech-minimal grooves. Percussive patterns in place of melody, and low down and dirty basslines. I like the stuff that is true to the genre so when i say techno dont think of that alvin and the chipmunk stuff that sings about love and eternal happiness through ecstasy and is 1000 beats per minute, no the stuff i listen to is very moody, think about a lethargic, repetitive groove, around 120-130 beats per minute, alot of chopped up vocals, ambient sounds, deep engulfing synths, and quick snappy synth stabs.

I have been mixing with computer software for about 2 years now and i just recently bought 2 sl 1200 technics so i am going to be learning on vinyl which i am very excited about. If anyone is interested in the style of music that I'm talking about check out these myspace pages of artists and record labels which i like.

The person who has changed my life because of his outlandish passion for the music, who takes the music seriously enough to realize it is all about having a wild silly dance is Sven VAth

please dear lord watch this video, it is what inspires me
Sven vath love parade 2000 pt 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ4oCA2jQKA
Sven vath love parade pt 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDGwv35_qaU

two of my personal favorites at the time are lemos and kreon, they are form greece, i guess i am just proud to have some greeks represent the international sound, they do a damn good job of it too

http://www.myspace.com/kreonmusic
http://www.myspace.com/llemmosss

Here are some great labels

MINUS- headed by Richie Hawtin, this label has been the freaking pioneering sound http://www.myspace.com/min2max

Soma - http://www.myspace.com/somarecords

YA and I have made a couple of tracks from scratch on a beat mapping program, I sampled music from some songs, none of the samples are easily recognizable they are just percussive sounds and ambient sounds from obscure tracks. But check out the tracks i have made, the mixsets are currently down i cant find a site that can host the files while also providing a streaming player.

http://www.myspace.com/music4meyou

Ya anybody else down?
Old 01-27-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

trantom is on a distinguished road

besides hot shemales
im into custom cars & motorcycles & swimming
@ the moment i have a 1996 nissan skyline & 2002 harley davidson fatboy
Attached Thumbnails
th_1216280478_DSC01070.jpg   th_1216280647_DSC01079.jpg   th_DSCF0132.jpg  

Old 01-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talking Nice bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by trantom View Post
besides hot shemales
im into custom cars & motorcycles & swimming
@ the moment i have a 1996 nissan skyline & 2002 harley davidson fatboy
I ride a dyna
Old 02-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rachel is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Default Harleys

Mine is bigger then yours! lol
Attached Thumbnails
old muffller pic.jpg  
Old 02-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default custom rods

Here is one of my custom rods
Attached Thumbnails
222.jpg  
Old 02-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default dino sculptures

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Thank you very much Rachel. I greatly appreciate that.
I finally saw one in my travels! I will get a pic of it as soon as I can.
Old 02-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ocinteeni will become famous soon enoughocinteeni will become famous soon enough

awwww man no body really digs what I'm into on this thread so far...

sal good, all of you are missing out!
Old 02-06-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ohsoabused is on a distinguished road
Default hobbies.

I'm currently attempting to learn the guitar for about the eighth time in my life, but I'm getting some chords down now.

Otherwise, I like listening to music, between myself and my significant other we have well over three hundred cd's in the house.

I like hip/hop, r&b, country, rock n roll, classical, techno, trance.

I used to play alot of video games and computer games, but I've since quit. They don't get you anywhere with women and don't pay the bills.

I love cooking, mmmm.... I'm currently developing my culinary skills in my own time.

I take an interest in physical fitness, I like to stay in shape. Always do at least ten push-ups per day, that's what something in my life taught me (not going to get into detail on that one)

Otherwise, I'm just an avid movie-goer/watcher, and book reader. I mainly get into the sci-fi/fantasy genre but I enjoy other genre's as well.

Oh yeah, I also like seduction. I think sometimes that what isn't showing is more of a turn on than what is, but you can't be mormon, that's just extreme.
Old 02-06-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Creedence will become famous soon enough

I'm the vocalist in a project that my friends call a band so I guess singing would be a hobby of mine.
Old 02-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

miss_kandy will become famous soon enoughmiss_kandy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocinteeni View Post
awwww man no body really digs what I'm into on this thread so far...

sal good, all of you are missing out!
no way! i love music...especially on vinyl. ok..i'm not as obsessed with trance/house/up-beat as much as you are..LOL!!! nothing wrong with that - it's kool to read about someones' obsession... but i do love electronica, down-beat, jazz fusion, experimental, dub-step...

kool links too! music is all about sharing the love!
Old 02-10-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

masonator is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to masonator

Guitar, Sound engineering, Karate, Cricket are my hobbies
Old 02-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

darkstargemini can only hope to improve
Thumbs up

> hobbies computers still learning starting to refinish some guitars try to build a double neck with the bodies always liked photography old horror classic movies sci fi movies most of the stuff out now r old remakes from the 30s,40s,etc they don,t make movies like they use to collect adult mags mostly 70,s 80,s stuff hard to find now live life the best way i can.
Old 02-10-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

trantom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty30 View Post
I ride a dyna
nice one
any pics of the dyna

im treating myself to a 2009 harley streetbob this year
Old 02-12-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

silent_orchestra is on a distinguished road

I'm into cars, drawing (cars of course), music, hot wheels, old car parts, and old car magazines (anything from the very begining 'til now)

I've got 3 car projects I'm working on now...

1994 Chevy Pick up
1938 Pontiac 2 door sedan
1937 Chevy Pick up

they all are getting different engines, suspensions, paint, interiors, body mods, blah, blah, blah...

And then I have my baby a 1980 Cutlass Supreme that I got from a little old lady...It's white with red interior a V8 and it only has 65,000 miles, no rust...I love it to death.

I love music mainly country and rap...to conflicting genres but who cares? I guess the rap is the younger side of me. I really like older 80s and 90s rap though...there is alot of newer music I like too... The country side is just what I've grown up around...I like rock too, but nothing has really got me to excited lately.

I love to draw cars, my dream job would be car designer for some exotic super car company...I can draw for hours, I have so many ideas...If I couldn't get a job drawing concepts, I would love to design custom cars and trucks...that is a major part of my life, I've grown up in a repair shop all my life and am super interested in anything with an engine of some sort.

My house is full of little trinkets off old cars, old 30s and up hub caps, furniture made out of asorted cars parts, hood ornaments...and more...I'm currently turning the rear end of a '58 Chevy Impala into a couch...

I love to collect hot wheels too (goes along with the car deal) and old car magazines (Hot Rod, Rod & Custom, Street Rodder, Hop Up, Popular Mechanics, Truckin', Low Rider, etc)

Oh and I forgot about my John Deere tractor fetish....I love antique tractors they are just really cool to me...

Pretty much if it's some type of vehicle dealio it will intrest me (cars, trucks,planes,trains,vans,tractors,etc)
Old 02-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talking Here ya go

Quote:
Originally Posted by trantom View Post
nice one
any pics of the dyna

im treating myself to a 2009 harley streetbob this year
My baby I also have a 01 sporty...
Attached Thumbnails
6920a.jpg  

Last edited by dirty30; 02-14-2009 at 07:07 AM. Reason: ADD TEXT
Old 02-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talking Hey Miss Kandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_kandy View Post
no way! i love music...especially on vinyl. ok..i'm not as obsessed with trance/house/up-beat as much as you are..LOL!!! nothing wrong with that - it's kool to read about someones' obsession... but i do love electronica, down-beat, jazz fusion, experimental, dub-step...

Vinyl collecter here too,alot of old break beats and old skool jams...
Old 02-15-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

goozer has a little shameless behaviour in the past

love to play guitar:D
Old 02-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_kandy View Post

yeeee someone in here, ya vinyl is great, it is so addicting to dig through old vinyls, find these absolute gems. I browse discogs.com for hours and I go through the used old vinyls at this badass record warehouse in LA called amoeba, anybody heard of it? There is on in San Fran too. I have dropped a pretty penny on these gems, but man it is so worth it!

I hear you on the down-beat stuff, experimental and dub-step are fucking great. Dub-step absolutely destroys dance floors, takes me somewhere else completely. Like I am under the australian sky at sun-set dancing with the Aborigines, while they play those bad ass long wooden horns, (i hope someone is following this vision so I don't seem crazy, ahahhah). Ya I need to start a music thread where people who are down for the electronic dance music keep a communication line going.
Old 03-07-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lebguy is on a distinguished road

Playimg bass guitar
Diving
Hicking
Walking in nature
Old 04-05-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Babapranja is on a distinguished road

My Hobbies is Masturbating and Fucking assholes oh yummy Babe.
Old 04-09-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mcool25 is on a distinguished road
Default hobbies

Enjoy snowboarding in the winter and during the summer I usually go to the beach and boogie board. Pretty much an outdoors type of person.
Old 05-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Vanillas will become famous soon enough
Default My Hobbies

I have two hobbies. One is expensive and frustrating, the other merely frustrating. The first is collecting antique clocks. They are expensive to purchase and to maintain and, being a retired teacher, I sometimes think I should have my head examined. I presently have 18, ranging from a small, late 19th century carriage clock to a freestanding English longcase, built in 1790 and using parts dating from the early 18th century. They all work and are set to the correct time. Twelve of them chime hourly, ten of these on the half hour as well, and three chime every fifteen minutes. I may eat hash helper the last five days of the month but I always know what time it is.

The merely frustrating hobby is playing computer scrabble against an artificial (but very formidable) intelligence. I do this for close to an hour daily. I have other hobbies and interests but these two are my two favorites.
Old 05-02-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Fstorm is on a distinguished road
Default My Hobby

I love photography. In particular b/w photography
Old 05-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

i love reading novels, watching movies
Old 05-09-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

crossingoceans is on a distinguished road

Yes I do:

PC gaming, overclocking, swimming, and listening to hard rock music

hell yeah lol
Old 05-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Vanillas will become famous soon enough
Default Previous Hobby

Ten or so years ago I began collecting US coins. What was at first both enjoyable and educational soon morphed into nothing less than an obsession, and a very expensive one at that. I found myself compulsively filling album after album making sure I acquired an Indian Head Penny or Mercury Dime, etc., etc., for each year and mint mark designated. And my mind was always on the NEXT coin or the NEXT album. I seldom enjoyed the coins I had. But the worst came when I decided to cut my losses and sell what I had purchased. I was shocked to find how inflated the purchase prices had been. And, how the very dealers who had gushed over the beauty and value of a given coin when Selling it would, when purchasing it back, find flaws, defects and excuses for offering less than half the original purchase price.

Two things I learned from this experience: 1) Numismatics is unlikely to be profitable in the short run and for the uninitiated; and 2) The majority of coin dealers have ethics and morals somewhere between those of a politician and a pedophile.
Old 01-07-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Roughfire is on a distinguished road
Default What do you all like to do in your spare time? As in hobbies :)

Thought I'd start this thread so that we could all get to know each other, see what we all have in common and find people that we can easily get along with and make friends

Well as for me, I love writing and reading! I'm currently writing a story of my own, which I hope to finish soon. I'm working on a movie as well, pretty hard work but definately worth it! Favorite book of mine has got to be The Heroin Diaries by Nikki Sixx*

Also love football- love it, play it and support Manchester United :D

I'm really into my music as well. I'm part of a band where I used to play bass but now I'm the drummer. Top 3 bands for me have to be...Linkin Park <3, Rise Against and M?tley Cr?e!

I still watch my cartoons too, I mean, who doesn't love Spongebob? (Legend :D). Big fan of anime as well!

So yeah, everyone can share what they like to get up to and stuff

(Sorry if this is a poor thread)
Old 01-07-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

deaflad78 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Ha ha if you support man utd. I'm very surprised that team got knocked out by Leeds utd. I'm very lucky to support Newcastle utd who still in the fa cup, hehe!

I love reading horror and thriller books and I like Stephen king cos of his works. Sometime I do socializing with my mates who's gay, bi, tv (one of mine recently gone on tv journey so congratulations to him) and straight whenever we are in the pubs and nightclubs.
I love exercising so I could swimming many times as I can but couldn't do it cos the cold weather. I need to lose lots of weights and it's part of my new year list.
Old 01-07-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Roughfire is on a distinguished road

Hahaha true but United Were rubbish and the better team did deserve to win
Old 01-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DSL is on a distinguished road

I use to have one a few years ago building power house computers
from th ground up. buying empty cases then motherbords and components,
sound systems, and putting them all together it was fun doing it i have it up because it was getting to expensive
Old 01-08-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Hobies...

I play video games (MMOs) mostly as well as table top RPGs (Like Dungeons&Dragons). I read/collect comic books. I live sci-fi/fantasy books and films. I plan my survival in the even of a zombie apocalypse when I'm not doing anything else...

Gawd could I be a bigger nerd?
Neat! You rarely hear about women enjoying comic books(I know that they are out there as I have a friend that owns a comic store here)!

Being as this post of yours is over 2 years old, do you still read comic books? If so, I have a couple of recommendations of large story arcs/events.

1. Blackest Night. If you are a fan at all of Green Lantern/the Green Lantern Corps this is one of the best "events" happening. This is a great one even if you aren't a fan of GL since the repercussions shoot off into almost every main title in the DC universe. Basically, Blackest Night involves the Black Lantern Corp and to get into that particular Corps? You have to be dead. Think of any BIG names(not necessarily superheroes) that have died in the DC universe and you will see them in all their undead glory!

2. Dark Reign. The Skrulls(hopefully you know who they are) failed in their Secret Invasion and Norman Osborne(the Green Goblin) shot the gun that killed the Skrull Queen. Due to this he was given almost complete control of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Avengers Tower. Dark Reign is the term for how the Marvel universe is under the bootheel of an insane man who has an immense amount of power given to hi.

3. The Siege. Dark Reign gives way to this, and this is an event that is seven years in the making. Cool!

Bionca, you mentioned that you enjoy zombies. I would highly recommend checking out The Walking Dead. You could pick them up in trade paperback format, as it is almost impossible to find all the back issues(and they would be uber-expensive).

Now, as far as hobbies that I enjoy:

1. Dungeons & Dragons(I've played D&D, AD&D, AD&D 2nd edition, 3rd ed, and 3.5. I have not played in a few years, so I have not played 4th edition)

2. Comics. I love to read comic books(and graphic novels) and I have a pretty good collection.

3. Tennis. I belong to the Tennis Club and I play during the Summer.

4. Reading. I love reading books. I particularly enjoy reading books of the Fantasy genre(Wheel of Time, the Dungeons & Dragons novels, The various Book of Swords by Fred Saberhagen, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Rings, and many more) and Horror genre(Stephen King and Dean Koontz are two of my favourites). I own hundreds of books.

5. Puzzles. I enjoy working on jigsaw puzzles, especially on a cold Winter day(or night).

6. Chess. I have not played in a few years, but I enjoy playing chess.

7. I enjoy playing boardgames and CCG(collectable card games such as Magic: The Gathering and Munchkin). I enjoy playing Talisman(sort of like D&D but as a boardgame), Munchkin, Settlers, and Carcassonne.

8. Computer games. I enjoy playing RPG, Adventure, Turn-Based Strategy, and Real-Time Strategy games the most. I have a large collection of games.

Did I beat you out via the Nerdness factor?
Old 03-18-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

moonvisage is on a distinguished road

I did have a hobby for years of playing the bass guitar.My niece '' borrowed '' it and i haven't seen it since.Now,i just fidget about,as i loved playing the bass,and nothing seems to come close to it anymore. Bah,Nieces
Old 03-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonvisage View Post
I did have a hobby for years of playing the bass guitar.My niece '' borrowed '' it and i haven't seen it since.Now,i just fidget about,as i loved playing the bass,and nothing seems to come close to it anymore. Bah,Nieces
I was thinking of taking up a new hobby of playing with one of my nieces who happens to play the bass.

I probably shouldn't be talking about that.
Old 03-18-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ceb89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I love to cook .. is shopping a hobby ? loll

AIM: Cutendeliciouss
EMAIL: Cutendeliciouss@aim.com
Old 03-18-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceb89 View Post
For women I'm not sure if shopping is classified as a hobby or an addiction.
Old 03-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceb89 View Post
I love to cook, too, and I love to shop for what I'm going to be cooking ... especially seafood.
Old 03-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

Video Games
I used to collect Action Figures and Comics.
Old 03-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

alice has a spectacular aura aboutalice has a spectacular aura aboutalice has a spectacular aura about
Smile

In the spring, summer and fall I do a lot of bicycling. The Erie canal is less than a mile from where I live and the canal path is great for riding a bike, it goes from Albany to near Buffalo.
Old 03-18-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
Video Games
I used to collect Action Figures and Comics.
What do you mean, used to? You jump back on that horse, Rockabilly my friend, and start collecting anew!

(your local comic/gaming store owner will thank you)

I wonder if you have any back issues that I may need for my collection?
Old 03-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hey, shadows and rockabilly, is this what you mean by an "action" figure?
Attached Thumbnails
scared-for-life.jpg  
Old 03-19-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

robeasy56 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to robeasy56

Ido a lot of fishing, and playing disc golf. and looking for ladyboys and shemales on the web. am a HUGE Hazel Tucker fan.
Old 03-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

I'm not sure if movies or music would qualify as a "hobby," even though I have a huge collection of both. In some senses, I've made it a hobby to collect movies. I take pride in my DVD collection as I have many hundred (maybe a thousand for all I know).

Other things that I like to do...I'm an artist by training, so I enjoy painting and drawing, and fiber arts. I don't do any of the above with regularity, and as far as fiber arts goes, some of what I do is mindnumbingly redundant (like doing latch hooks or weaving plain weave fabrics or tapestry). I like the meditative aspect of doing arts.

If I'm really inspired, I sometimes write. I've got my share of poetry, which I've considered compiling into a volume for publication, but I'm a long way from that. I also want to write some fiction/autobiography as well.

I also love photography and videography. I used to dream of being a cinematographer, so I love pouring over the light and detail of a shot's composition. I especially love taking nature photos...

And in that respect, I love working in nature. Probably my single most favorite hobby is gardening. I get to use a bit of my art degree and couple it with a bit of my horticulture degree. Nothing quite like digging in the soil, planting a plant, and watching it bring forth fruit (either in the form of fruit/foliage you can eat or in the form of flowers that you can appreciate). Gosh, I love gardening!
Old 03-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
I'm not sure if movies or music would qualify as a "hobby," even though I have a huge collection of both.
Absolutely! I have thousands of LPs and CDs, too. What kind of music do you enjoy?
Old 03-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Music...Let's think...A lot of old-school, classic rock such as Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Monkees, etc.

Then, I also like a LOT of alternative-90's stuff. Some favorite groups include The Smashing Pumpkins, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Marilyn Manson, Vast, etc.

And if you can't tell from the groups I previously listed, I like some of the traditional goth-rock and goth-traditional types of music-- stuff like Type O Negative, Black Tape for a Blue Girl, Dead Can Dance, etc.
Old 03-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Music...Let's think...A lot of old-school, classic rock such as Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Monkees, etc.

Then, I also like a LOT of alternative-90's stuff. Some favorite groups include The Smashing Pumpkins, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Marilyn Manson, Vast, etc.

And if you can't tell from the groups I previously listed, I like some of the traditional goth-rock and goth-traditional types of music-- stuff like Type O Negative, Black Tape for a Blue Girl, Dead Can Dance, etc.
Wow, our collections are very different. I came to rock rather late, and have lots of the classic late 1960s-early 1970s stuff, and some 1980s. But the bulk of my collection is bluegrass and old-timey, jazz vocalists (especially females), and classical. I have a particularly large collection of German lieder from the 1800s by Schubert, Schumann, Wolf, et al.

As my local Boston friends might say about the jazz vocalists and classical singers stuff: "That's sounds wicked gay, dude!" But I know what I like.
Old 03-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well, you mention classical, and that's one area that I often forget of my musical collection. I don't consider myself "well-versed" in classical, but I have a decent collection nonetheless. Quite a bit of Mozart and Beethoven, as well as some of the composers you mentioned among others.

I can't forget, classical music laid the roots for EVERY form of modern music that we enjoy today. So with that in mind, I enjoy classical.
Old 03-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Well, you mention classical, and that's one area that I often forget of my musical collection. I don't consider myself "well-versed" in classical, but I have a decent collection nonetheless. Quite a bit of Mozart and Beethoven, as well as some of the composers you mentioned among others.

I can't forget, classical music laid the roots for EVERY form of modern music that we enjoy today. So with that in mind, I enjoy classical.
Your last point made me think of the scene in the film "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure" (which is a really funny movie!) where Beethoven is let loose at the San Dimas Mall in California, finds himself in a store that sells electric organs, and begins improvising some crazy "modern" music through which some of his late piano sonatas come through, at least to the iniated ear.
Old 03-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Hey, shadows and rockabilly, is this what you mean by an "action" figure?
Noooooooo!!

lol