Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-26-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

JenniferParisFan has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default English Premier League

I thought I'd start a thread for EPL fans to talk about their favorite teams and how they're doing. Hopefully it's not just me.

Anywho, my team ,Arsenal, have been on and off all season, mostly because of injuries as always, but they look like they're on the upside again next test for them will be Aston Villa and I think if they beat them then Arsenal should be considered well back in the race for the title this year being that they're only 6 points back with a game in hand. I'm also hoping they'll pick up another striker and central defender just incase anyone else gets hurt. GO GUNNERS!!!
Old 12-27-2009
Natalie_J

Most people I know here in the UK would be very happy if anybody apart from Chelsea or Man U won it again - it does get very tedious the same sides winning the Premier League every year. In fact, I know a lot of people who don't even concern themselves with it much now, and watch games in the lower leagues instead. It seems to have become very much a money-making exercise now and and the fans are often forgotten if they haven't got deep pockets.
Old 12-27-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

VirginGuy is on a distinguished road

Liverpool are my team, not a good season for us! Hopefully we'll get some money soon and buy some more decent players, all we seem to have at the moment is Gerrard, Torres, Kuyt and Benayoun doing all the work. But I'll stick by Liverpool through thick and thin
Old 12-27-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Kylieam1 is on a distinguished road

i have been a manchester fan since i was a young sissy boy about 6 years old in 1988 when i started playing soccer. It was the red uniforms that did it red is my favorite color. My favorite player is Wayne Rooney. I think losing ronaldo is a huge lose but manuntd always seem to be start slow.
Old 12-27-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jenniferparisfan i love cesc fabregas he is a cutie. did i spell his name right lol?
Old 12-27-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylieam1 View Post
jenniferparisfan i love cesc fabregas he is a cutie. did i spell his name right lol?
Yeah you spelled that right lol, and he was looking playing really good 2day with 2 goals in 21 minutes off the bench, hopefully his injury isn't too serious cuz I don't think Arsenal can survive for long without both RVP and Cesc.
Old 12-27-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_J View Post
Most people I know here in the UK would be very happy if anybody apart from Chelsea or Man U won it again - it does get very tedious the same sides winning the Premier League every year. In fact, I know a lot of people who don't even concern themselves with it much now, and watch games in the lower leagues instead. It seems to have become very much a money-making exercise now and and the fans are often forgotten if they haven't got deep pockets.
It does seem like its getting better now though, with Aston Villa, Man City, and Tottenham all getting better. Hopefully its only a matter of time before theres more irregularity at the top of the table.
Old 12-28-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

i like tottenhams chances to be in the top 4. i also like city now that roberto mancini is in charge he will help them get established better.
Old 12-31-2009
Natalie_J

Big wins for Man U and Arsenal last night, following on from Liverpool's last-gasp winner at Aston Villa the night before means it's going to be an interesting new year. It's the FA Cup 3rd round this weekend though - watch out for the Man U - Leeds match on Sunday...
Old 01-01-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Big week for Arsenal comin up with 3 games in 9 days (counting FA Cup) with the chance to move into 2nd place or even 1st if Chelsea either loses or ties, let the games begin
Old 01-03-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up The Scum are out of the Cup...

Biggest possible upset happens in the 3rd Round of the FA Cup: Man Utd 0-1 Leeds Utd

Leeds didn't kick them off they park, they played a great game and had more than 50% of the posession.

Late in the game, rather than sitting back Leeds pushed forward and created more chances. With about 15 minutes to go Beckford nearly scored his second goal for Leeds, shooting inches wide of the left post. A couple of minutes later a near perfect Leeds free-kick hit the crossbar.

Whilst Man Utd created a few chances late in the game the Leeds defence managed to block everything. Even the added 5 minutes of stoppage time (or "Fergie-time" as the cheeky Leeds fans were chanting) weren't enough for Manchester to score.

On the day the best team won. Well done Leeds.

It's just typical that the Man Utd manager is too much of an ahole to graciously accept a deserved defeat. As usual he didn't do the post match interview, what a tosser.
Old 01-03-2010
Natalie_J

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
It's just typical that the Man Utd manager is too much of an ahole to graciously accept a deserved defeat. As usual he didn't do the post match interview, what a tosser.
But when he did speak, he had the gall to complain about the 5 minutes of injury time...

"That is an insult to the game and the players out there," he said. What was the ref supposed to do? Keep playing til Man Utd equalized - like they usually do?
Old 01-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to behold
Smile I also enjoyed Man Utd's defeat. Ha ha.

Quote:
Biggest possible upset happens in the 3rd Round of the FA Cup: Man Utd 0-1 Leeds Utd

Whilst Man Utd created a few chances late in the game the Leeds defence managed to block everything. Even the added 5 minutes of stoppage time (or "Fergie-time" as the cheeky Leeds fans were chanting) weren't enough for Manchester to score.

On the day the best team won. Well done Leeds.

A great result, all non-Man U fans love it when they lose. I hope Fergie does an interview later, I wonder what gripes he has about the game, obviously the referee screwed up and it was unfair that Leeds kept the ball too much.

It's funny that the Leeds fan were mocking Fergie with their chanting. He looked pissed off that they only got 5 minutes stoppage/injury time.

At least Fulham won 1-0 against Swindon yesterday, we may only have beaten a League One side in a fairly close match, but who cares, a win's a win. And remember Leeds are also currently a League One side.
Old 01-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to beholdTbone is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
But when he did speak, he had the gall to complain about the 5 minutes of injury time...

"That is an insult to the game and the players out there," he said. What was the ref supposed to do? Keep playing til Man Utd equalized - like they usually do?
I also missed that interview, I'll catch it on the highlights show later tonight.

And you're right, Fergie does believe that the referee must delay the final whistle until after Man U have at least equalised. Even then he still won't be happy and he'll moan that there wasn't enough time for them to score a winner.

A bit of bad luck for Leeds drawing Tottenham away in the 4th round. That's a tough way to reward them for beating Man U.
Old 01-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

NCC-1701 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to NCC-1701

Liverpool fan here, but i'm not really into the football thing, but they are my home team and i have to support them! hopefully we will do better next time round xD
Old 01-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

interal is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to beholdinteral is a splendid one to behold
Default Shut up Fergie

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbone View Post
I also missed that interview, I'll catch it on the highlights show later tonight.

And you're right, Fergie does believe that the referee must delay the final whistle until after Man U have at least equalised. Even then he still won't be happy and he'll moan that there wasn't enough time for them to score a winner.

A bit of bad luck for Leeds drawing Tottenham away in the 4th round. That's a tough way to reward them for beating Man U.
It's funny how all non-Manchester Utd supporters are sick of Fergie's post-match moans and winges about the referee being unfit or the lack of injury time.

He can't expect the seven minutes they got against Manchester City earlier this season every week.
Old 01-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jdawg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jdawg

Fulham have been even better this season than last and that's with all the injuries. We have been one of the best teams in the league in the last couple of months. If everybody is honest Zamora has been one of the top forwards in the league in that same time frame.

Things got better today too as Stefano from Roma looks like he will sign on a loan deal. Things are looking good!
Old 01-04-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Haha i love all the united haters. My friends akways seem to call me when they lse but when they win they all seem to forget my number. Even wenger said them losing is better for them so they can focus on the premier league and champions league. The 2 trophys that matter. Who cares about the fa cup. Although doesnt manu have a few of those trophys to
Old 01-05-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha i love all the united haters. My friends akways seem to call me when they lse but when they win they all seem to forget my number. Even wenger said them losing is better for them so they can focus on the premier league and champions league. The 2 trophys that matter. Who cares about the fa cup. Although doesnt manu have a few of those trophys to
The second half of the Premier League season should be interesting this year. Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal to battle for the title and fill the top 3. But Liverpool are going to have a tough time fighting for 4th place against Spurs, Man City and Aston Villa.

Man U fans shouldn't go knocking the FA Cup. If it wasn't for their win against Crystal Palace in 1990 Fergie would surely have been sacked following 5 trophy-free seasons. Twenty years of success have been made on the back of that FA Cup win.
Old 01-07-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
The second half of the Premier League season should be interesting this year. Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal to battle for the title and fill the top 3. But Liverpool are going to have a tough time fighting for 4th place against Spurs, Man City and Aston Villa.

Man U fans shouldn't go knocking the FA Cup. If it wasn't for their win against Crystal Palace in 1990 Fergie would surely have been sacked following 5 trophy-free seasons. Twenty years of success have been made on the back of that FA Cup win.
Now Wenger finds himself in a trophy drought, but I don't think that the board at Arsenal would sack him quite yet. In other news Arsenal-Bolton game was postponed today, if Arsenal would have won they would have moved past Man U into 2nd place and would have been just a point behind Chelsea.
Old 01-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferParisFan View Post
Now Wenger finds himself in a trophy drought, but I don't think that the board at Arsenal would sack him quite yet. In other news Arsenal-Bolton game was postponed today, if Arsenal would have won they would have moved past Man U into 2nd place and would have been just a point behind Chelsea.
The Bolton fans who travelled down to London for the game were angry that the "health and safety brigade" were behind the postponement of the match.

The snow in Bolton had been much heavier than it was here in London. The pitch was fine to play the game on, but as with other matches this year the game is off just in case a fan slips over on their way to the stadium. If those Bolton fans can get to the Emirates Stadium I'm sure the Arsenal fans can make it.

Did you see the weather at the Bills-Colts NFL match last weekend, over 6 inches of snow fell during the game and that didn't stop them, I've no idea how much snow had fallen before that game, but in the UK when the weather turns bad the country shuts down.

I wonder how many more games will be called off this weekend?
Old 01-08-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Roughfire is on a distinguished road

Ah I'm a Manchester United fan here too and this year seems like it'll be a close one with more teams wanting the top 4 spots! But to be honest I would want Arsenal (if not United do it) to win the league this year. They do deserve to win something this year :D
Old 01-08-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sammivalentine is a jewel in the roughsammivalentine is a jewel in the roughsammivalentine is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

the catalyst was more like the mark robins header away at notts forest that saved his job - one goal changed it all, he was 7 mins from getting sacked. cant win an FA cup if you are sacked
Old 01-08-2010
Natalie_J

Quote:
I wonder how many more games will be called off this weekend?
Only 4 Premier League games left and only 7 others left in the rest of the football league - mind you it is the coldest winter now since 1963 so they may have an excuse.

On edit: Make that 5, as I forgot about the Man City - Blackburn game on Monday

Last edited by Natalie_J; 01-08-2010 at 01:58 PM.
Old 01-08-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Thanks sammi although i was to young to remember that game when it was played i hAve watched it before
Old 01-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammivalentine View Post
the catalyst was more like the mark robins header away at notts forest that saved his job - one goal changed it all, he was 7 mins from getting sacked. cant win an FA cup if you are sacked
Speculation about Fergie's job ran throughout the season and I bet finishing the season 5 pts above relegation at 13th place in the league didn't make him feel safe. Then trailing 3-2 in extra-time to Ian Wright's second goal he must've thought he'd dodged the bullet for the last time. Trust Mark Hughes to score the equaliser and force the replay.

It's such a shame Crystal Palace couldn't convert any of their chances in the replay. I was in a bar at university watching both games hoping, along with most of the other drinkers, that Palace would beat the Scum, and Fergie would lose his job (he was a total back then too). But no luck.

Looking back the amazing thing about that final is the make up of the two teams.
- Palace had 11 English starters and 2 English subs.
- Man U had 8 English, 2 Scots and 1 Welsh, plus a bench of Robins (Eng) & Blackmore (Welsh).

The only change in the replay, Man U's goalie Leighton (Scottish) dropped for Sealey (English).

Only 3 non-English players involved. Can't believe it was only 20 years ago.
Old 01-09-2010

Quote:
Only 4 Premier League games left and only 7 others left in the rest of the football league - mind you it is the coldest winter now since 1963 so they may have an excuse.

On edit: Make that 5, as I forgot about the Man City - Blackburn game on Monday
This heath & safety crap is the reason the games are getting called off, the pitches are fine, except for the 6th game off at Wigan where the undersoil heating has supposedly failed.

They had no trouble with the West Brom-Notts Forest game last night.

The games in the Scottish Cup are still on, snow and ice near the grounds is being cleared away.

In Cincinnati where they've had snow (probably at least as much as in the UK) ahead of their NFL Wild-Card game heath & safety won't stop that match.
Old 01-09-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sammivalentine is a jewel in the roughsammivalentine is a jewel in the roughsammivalentine is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Thanks sammi although i was to young to remember that game when it was played i hAve watched it before
me to but my familys scouse so get a good footy education by default even if i was wearing me mums knickers at the same time... rofl..
Old 01-09-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Speculation about Fergie's job ran throughout the season and I bet finishing the season 5 pts above relegation at 13th place in the league didn't make him feel safe. Then trailing 3-2 in extra-time to Ian Wright's second goal he must've thought he'd dodged the bullet for the last time. Trust Mark Hughes to score the equaliser and force the replay.

It's such a shame Crystal Palace couldn't convert any of their chances in the replay. I was in a bar at university watching both games hoping, along with most of the other drinkers, that Palace would beat the Scum, and Fergie would lose his job (he was a total back then too). But no luck.

Looking back the amazing thing about that final is the make up of the two teams.
- Palace had 11 English starters and 2 English subs.
- Man U had 8 English, 2 Scots and 1 Welsh, plus a bench of Robins (Eng) & Blackmore (Welsh).

The only change in the replay, Man U's goalie Leighton (Scottish) dropped for Sealey (English).

Only 3 non-English players involved. Can't believe it was only 20 years ago.
Ah yes, football did exist before the premier league, selling TV rights to Mr Murdoch etc...!! and how different it was
Old 01-10-2010

Only 2 out of 10 Premier League ties survived the weather this weekend. But with Arsenal and Man U dropping points it hasn't all been bad news.

As usual Fergie managed to get 6 extra minutes in a second half without that many delays. It clearly wasn't enough, do you think he'll ask for 10 minutes next weekend?

A newspaper item this week said the stats show Man U get on average between 90 seconds to 2 minutes more time added on if the are looking for an equaliser or winner compared to when they are leading after 90 minutes.
Old 01-10-2010
Natalie_J

Quote:
As usual Fergie managed to get 6 extra minutes in a second half without that many delays. It clearly wasn't enough, do you think he'll ask for 10 minutes next weekend?

A newspaper item this week said the stats show Man U get on average between 90 seconds to 2 minutes more time added on if the are looking for an equaliser or winner compared to when they are leading after 90 minutes.
I see he also had his usual moan about the ref - basically, he's doing a good job if the decisions are going their way, such as giving the 'controversial' equalizer (I haven't seen it yet, so don't know if it was or not) but then he's doing a bad job when they're not - such as sending-off Fletcher.

According to the papers today, it seems that he could be having a player clear-out as well, with Berbatov set to be the first out the door.
Old 01-11-2010

Quote:
I see he also had his usual moan about the ref - basically, he's doing a good job if the decisions are going their way, such as giving the 'controversial' equalizer (I haven't seen it yet, so don't know if it was or not) but then he's doing a bad job when they're not - such as sending-off Fletcher.

According to the papers today, it seems that he could be having a player clear-out as well, with Berbatov set to be the first out the door.
It was a soft second yellow card for Fletcher. Whilst I enjoyed seeing them reduced to 10 men, I was surprised the ref thought it was worth a booking. Earlier in the game he failed to book Paul 'Dirty Bastrd' Scholes for a tackle that was much worse.

Unfortunately the replays did show that the Man U players behind Scott Dann were onside in the run up to Dann's own goal. The 'controversial' aspect was the referee overruling the linesman who raised his flag as the goal was scored. The ref went over to the linesman for a few words before confirming the goal. I wonder what they said? ["Did you get the envelope of cash from Fergie at half-time?" "Yeah." "OK, it's a goal."]

If they do have a clear out, I wonder how much of a loss Man U will have to swallow on Berbatov? No one will pay anything like the ?30M he cost. Surely a loss is covered by the Ronaldo profit, and if their finances are really stretched they can always sell Rooney.
Old 01-11-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

deaflad78 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Pity that you all don't talk about the championship. I still support Newcastle united and the number one club. I am so laughed so hard at Manchester united's loss in the face cup.

What a big headed team they are, and I think fergie should better get an retirement package very soon.
Old 01-11-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Fergie is no idiot, whinging about injury time to the media dusts over the fact they really are struggling without Ronaldo, highlighting how he carried them for the last two seasons - fact.

It also papers over the "100 games+ of fergie rotating players", something that Rafa got publically "media raped" for... even when Rafa was winning..:P

Its pretty much nailed on that most of the money Man Utd get from a clear out will go the same way as the funds from our sale of Robbie Keane, Alonso and the current Anfield "mini clearout" went... to pay off ridiculous interest.

Hicks, Gillette, Glazer and co really need to be driven out of football.

Ahemmm. x
Old 01-11-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Sammi i am from america and also wore moms underwear but no one in my house was a fan of soccer as we call it here. I played sinc i was 6 till igraduated college. No way would rooney be sold he is a red devil for life. Fergie let ronaldo leave.
Old 01-12-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

I would take tevez over berbatov any day. Ronaldo complained alot and dived but almost everyone dives. Mourinho even said he told his players to stay down if they fell lol look at drogba if a gust of wind comes he goes flying across the field.
Old 01-13-2010

Quote:
I would take tevez over berbatov any day. Ronaldo complained alot and dived but almost everyone dives. Mourinho even said he told his players to stay down if they fell lol look at drogba if a gust of wind comes he goes flying across the field.
Players like Ronaldo don't need to moan and dive. And last season he clearly kicked out in retaliation and connected with the opponent twice (a red card offence) and got away with it both times. Once against Spurs, the other team I can't remember.

When you see Drogba really play, riding challenges and fighting off defenders, it makes you wonder why he bothers with all that diving.

Yet when a player is punished for diving (Eduardo getting the penalty for Arsenal against Celtic) they appeal and the punishment gets thrown out.

Post match reviews of video evidence should be used to punish cheats. That might stop some of the play acting.

Last edited by dauls; 07-06-2012 at 11:25 AM.
Old 01-13-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

I actually really like drogbas skills. Diving is a big part of the game unfortunately. In regards to him kicking a player thats messed up but he isnt the only one guilty of that.
Old 01-14-2010

First Man U lose in the 3rd Round and now Liverpool.

For the first time in 50 years both Liverpool and Man U both fail to win a game in the FA Cup.

OK, it was a soft penalty for Reading, but there was 'contact' before the Reading player went down, and as most football pundits seem to say nowadays, "there was contact, so it had to be a penalty".

Reading's winner was a beautiful goal, nice work by Brynjar Gunnarsson on the right wing when he nutmegged Emiliano Insua before crossing for Shane Long to glance in a header from six yards.

The injuries to Gerrard and Torres, turned what was a bad night for Liverpool into a dreadful one.

The problem is, both players have been carrying injuries all season but Benitez always hurries them back too soon and then they break down again. If they need 4 weeks to recover he should give them the full 4 weeks.
Old 01-15-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sack123 is on a distinguished road

i hope rafa does not get sacked
Old 01-16-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sack123 View Post
i hope rafa does not get sacked
Would be a big mistake to sack him I think..

Anyone see his Stoke pre match conference? Defiant, made a "fachts" joke aimed at the media - made me laugh. Did not go down to well in the conference but what joke/banter does when no one else in the room likes you?

he had a twinkle in his eye, he looked broken after reading...
Old 01-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammivalentine View Post
Would be a big mistake to sack him I think..

Anyone see his Stoke pre match conference? Defiant, made a "fachts" joke aimed at the media - made me laugh. Did not go down to well in the conference but what joke/banter does when no one else in the room likes you?

he had a twinkle in his eye, he looked broken after reading...
I've seen his Stoke pre-match interrogation, pulling the sheet of paper out of his pocket - copying what he did 12 months ago when he had the infamous Fergie rant.

He spent most of the time trying to suppress a smile, and I don't blame him for being a bit mischievous with the media. How many times does he have to face those morons asking him about his losing his job?

It would be difficult for Liverpool to sack him now, both financially (compensation) and because we're half way through the transfer window and a new manager wouldn't have much time to sign anyone.

However failure to finish in the top four will probably cost him his job in the summer.

But that won't be too much of a problem for him, since Juventus (& their new boardroom member) appear to be interested in his services.
Old 01-17-2010

Stoke 1-1 Liverpool

Liverpool stunned by Huth's late equaliser and then gutted by Kuyt's even later missed header.

Sammi Valentine, what did you think of Rafael Benitez's post match comment:
"The fans are amazing and if I decide to stay it will be because of them."

That's the first time that he has hinted that he may leave the club. Maybe he fancies that move to Juventus in the summer.
Old 01-17-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Stoke 1-1 Liverpool

Liverpool stunned by Huth's late equaliser and then gutted by Kuyt's even later missed header.

Sammi Valentine, what did you think of Rafael Benitez's post match comment:
"The fans are amazing and if I decide to stay it will be because of them."

That's the first time that he has hinted that he may leave the club. Maybe he fancies that move to Juventus in the summer.
It was a bad translation of what he really meant The "london" press are all to keen, misqute and to jump on any anti liverpool/scouse bandwagon, as poor rafa has found out. That SKY journalist is so - lol.

Great Away support yesterday (me unlce said lol) and it sounded good on sky. A fighting performence, roll on wednesday!!
Old 01-17-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Arsenal defeated Bolton today 2-0, now they're one game away from their toughest stretch of games this season starting at Aston Villa, then home against Man U, at Chelsea, and then back home to face Liverpool. This stretch of games will probably make or break Arsenal's season. But first we have to make sure we take care of Stoke and not get ahead of ourselves. Gunners for life!
Old 01-22-2010

Angry William Gallas

I can't believe William Gallas didn't get sent off for his stamp on the ankle of Davies (Bolton) in the lead up to Arsenal's second goal on Wednesday night.

And Wenger's defense of Gallas for a challenge that could've left Davies with a broken leg was a joke. Especially after what happened when Eduardo's leg was broken against Birmingham couple of seasons ago.

If Wednesday night's foul had been committed against Gallas, Wenger would have shot out of the dugout and paced up and down the touchline crying at the officials like the fg hypocritical ahole he has become.

He gets more and more like Fergie all the time. Next he'll start ranting and raving about the lack of stoppage time added on at the end of the match.
Old 01-22-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ts_addict will become famous soon enough

Manchester City fan here, starting to get worried by Liverpool's resurgence.

As long as the top 4 gets broken up I'll be happy. But I would obv prefer it if we got in.
Old 01-22-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I can't believe William Gallas didn't get sent off for his stamp on the ankle of Davies (Bolton) in the lead up to Arsenal's second goal on Wednesday night.

And Wenger's defense of Gallas for a challenge that could've left Davies with a broken leg was a joke. Especially after what happened when Eduardo's leg was broken against Birmingham couple of seasons ago.

If Wednesday night's foul had been committed against Gallas, Wenger would have shot out of the dugout and paced up and down the touchline crying at the officials like the fg hypocritical ahole he has become.

He gets more and more like Fergie all the time. Next he'll start ranting and raving about the lack of stoppage time added on at the end of the match.
I agree that the foul was bad and Gallas should probably have been booked for it, but i don't understand why people get so mad at Wenger when he says stuff like "I didn't see it so don't ask me". Either he calls out his own player in the press or he insults the ref for not seeing it. Im sure he told Gallas and the rest of the team what he actually thought about the foul, which is much better in my opinion then basically going behind his back and telling the press first.

Then again I am an Arsenal fan so I do have a bit of a bias.
Old 01-31-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Tough break for you today jenniferparisfan arsenal had me worried in the begining. Although i'd still let cesc fuck me lol. Nani was the it factor today. I thnk sir alex should play him and valencia as the 2 wingers. Defenses can't keep up with both at once.
Old 02-01-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Tough break for you today jenniferparisfan arsenal had me worried in the begining. Although i'd still let cesc fuck me lol. Nani was the it factor today. I thnk sir alex should play him and valencia as the 2 wingers. Defenses can't keep up with both at once.
Yeah, I really wish Wenger would get rid of Almunia already. Now we absolutely have to beat Chelsea next game if there's even a chance for us to win the league, which doesn't look to likely at the moment.