Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant future
Default Rakel Rodrigues - Ravishing Blonde Beauty!

Rakel Rodrigues is HOT! From her beautiful face, breasts, cock, and ass - she's yummy from head to toe!

So join in and enjoy this blonde beauty's ravishing body

pics from: http://www.megacocktranny.com
Attached Thumbnails
sheRakelRodrigues(mega11).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(mega05).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(mega12).jpg  

Old 05-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Fantasex 76 will become famous soon enoughFantasex 76 will become famous soon enough

Rakel Rodrigues best TS in come along in ages.
Old 06-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant future

Pretty Rakel waiting for you!!!

pics from: http://www.latinatranny.com
Attached Thumbnails
sheRakelRodrigues(LT07).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(LT08).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(LT09).jpg  

Old 06-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Rakel or Raquel she's hot anyway!
pics from shemales from hell and shemales get fucked
Attached Thumbnails
Raquel_Rafa049.jpg   Raquel_Rafa169.jpg   Raquel_Rafa217.jpg  

shemalesgetfucked_com_rakel_rodrigues_1-002.jpg   shemalesgetfucked_com_rakel_rodrigues_1-004.jpg   shemalesgetfucked_com_rakel_rodrigues_1-007.jpg  

Old 06-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wouldn't you just love to research every inch of lovely Rakel ... and maybe have her do some "research" on you too!

pics from: http://www.shemalesissification.com
Attached Thumbnails
sheRakelRodrigues(sis06).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(sis07).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(sis09).jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 03-16-2013 at 10:25 PM.
Old 06-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Fantasex 76 will become famous soon enoughFantasex 76 will become famous soon enough

Rakel Rodrigues my eyes light up every time I see this gorgeous attraction I definitely need to move her into my top 10 TS list for sure.She has done quite a bit of work for the Tranny Pack Network I hope she eventually appears on their site TS Pantyhose.Thanks to everyone that posted pics of this fine blonde Brazilian Goddess she is definitely worthy of her very own thread.
Old 06-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to behold

A dominant Rakel from Shemale Revenge (1-3)
Dildoing Rakel from asstoyedshemales (4-6)
Attached Thumbnails
shemalerevenge_com_rakel_rodrigues_1-010.jpg   shemalerevenge_com_rakel_rodrigues_1-014.jpg   shemalerevenge_com_rakel_rodrigues_1-003.jpg  

asstoyedshemales_com_rakel_rodrigues_1-008.jpg   asstoyedshemales_com_rakel_rodrigues_1-011.jpg   asstoyedshemales_com_rakel_rodrigues_1-012.jpg  

Old 06-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Hot! Hot! Hot!

Rakel showing off her beautiful HOT cock
Attached Thumbnails
sheRakelRodrigues(HotCK1).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(HotCK2).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(HotCK3).JPG  

Old 06-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsweet View Post
Rakel showing off her beautiful HOT cock
It certainly is beautiful, and I am sure you're correct, Tsweet, that Rakel's cock is hot, but just to be sure I'd like to take her cock temperature, first orally and then rectally. Please, Rakel, may I be your human thermometer?
Old 06-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Some more Rakel in hardcore, this time from Tranny Surprise. What a nice shot at the end; I'd love to lick it off of her.
Attached Thumbnails
Rakel-Game_on-TrannySurprise-09.jpg   Rakel-Game_on-TrannySurprise-11.jpg   Rakel-Game_on-TrannySurprise-14.jpg  

Old 06-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Some more Rakel in hardcore, this time from Tranny Surprise. What a nice shot at the end; I'd love to lick it off of her.
Oh yeah! I'd definitely like to get my licks in too!!! (Nice pics smc )
Old 06-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I just happened upon a set of Rakel (called Rachel in this set) in pantyhose, courtesy of Brazilian Shemales Club. After I finished pleasuring myself, I thought I'd share three of the pics with all the rest of Rakel's growing group of admirers on the Forum.
Attached Thumbnails
F06.jpg   F10.jpg   F16.jpg  

Old 06-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to beholdNakonas is a splendid one to behold

Rakel at tgatasmix.com.br
Attached Thumbnails
rr5.jpg   rr2.jpg   rr4.jpg  

Old 06-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rakel and friends at shemalepunishers.com
Attached Thumbnails
Rakel Rodrigues1.jpg   Rakel Rodrigues2.jpg  
Old 06-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Since there's such growing admiration (in my case, the growing is taking place in my pants) for Rakel here on the Forum, I thought I'd post a link to some video previews of a movie titled "Game On" that she's done for Tranny Surprise:

http://gallys.rk.com/tr/821/?id=wtfmedia

Enjoy!

Last edited by smc; 06-15-2010 at 07:29 AM.
Old 06-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Since there's such growing admiration (in my case, the growing is taking place in my pants) for Rakel here on the Forum, I thought I'd post a link to some video previews of a movie titled "Game On" that she's done for Tranny Surprise:

http://gallys.rk.com/tr/821/?id=wtfmedia

Enjoy!
Nice! Maybe it should be called "Game On - Hard On "
Old 06-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Here's a version I have of the backstage photo ... plus a couple more of Rakel in a hot sexy outfit dancing! Enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
sheRakelRodrigues(HotDress1).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(HotDress2).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(HotDress3).jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 03-16-2013 at 10:27 PM.
Old 06-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

To paraphrase the Simon & Garfunkel song "Cecilia":

Oh, Rakel, I'm down on my knees
I'm begging you please to cum ...
Attached Thumbnails
down_rakel_content_001.jpg  
Old 06-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
To paraphrase the Simon & Garfunkel song "Cecilia":

Oh, Rakel, I'm down on my knees
I'm begging you please to cum ...
Si Si !!! I'll beg too ... 'cause as the old Temptations song said:
"Ain't Too Proud to Beg" ... especially with Rakel's more than tempting cock!!!
Old 06-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

leftcoastguy is infamous around these parts

rakel is so hot!!! if you read this rakel, let's get together sometime
Old 06-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rakel is absolutely gorgeous ...every part of her ... from every angle!!!

pics from: http://www.vitrinetrans.com
Attached Thumbnails
sheRakelRodrigues(vt06).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(vt08).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(vt09).jpg  

Old 06-29-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

samwilde is on a distinguished road

my gosh!! so much quality content in one thread! I dont know how my dick will survive
Old 06-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Rakel is absolutely gorgeous ...every part of her ... from every angle!!!

pics from: http://www.vitrinetrans.com
oh how i'd love to be the one bending her over that counter top in that 3rd pic. what a lovely asshole she has and cant say enough about her lovely cock too
Old 06-30-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Alex1977bi is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Oh Yes! She is like a dream!
She can take me every way she want......
Old 07-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rakel is ready to party with You!
Attached Thumbnails
sheRakelRodrigues(partying1).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(partying2).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(partying3).jpg  

Old 07-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I have decided that one of these July 4ths I would like Rakel to go off like fireworks in my mouth.
Old 07-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wouldn't you just love to have Rakel inside you ... or you inside her ... all culminating with her spilling all of her love juice out of her beautiful cock!

pics from http://www.shemalesfromhell.com
Attached Thumbnails
sheRakelRodrigues(sfh07).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(sfh08).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(sfh09).jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 03-16-2013 at 10:28 PM.
Old 07-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Wouldn't you just love to have Rakel inside you ... or you inside her ... all culminating with her spilling all of her love juice out of her beautiful cock!
1st choice: Rakel inside of me, spilling all of her love juice out of her beautiful cock into my ass and my mouth.

2nd choice: Me inside of Rakel.

In either case, I'd be spilling, too.
Old 07-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
1st choice: Rakel inside of me, spilling all of her love juice out of her beautiful cock into my ass and my mouth.

2nd choice: Me inside of Rakel.

In either case, I'd be spilling, too.
id let her go inside my ass :x then id bend her over and give her a good pokin'
Old 07-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The always delicious Rakel !!! Lick and suck her up!!! (from T-gatasmix)
Attached Thumbnails
sheRakelRodrigues(Delicious1).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(Delicious2).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(Delicious3).jpg  

Old 07-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Getting inside Rakel (and making her cum) !!!

pics from: http://www.shemalesgetfucked.com
Attached Thumbnails
sheRakelRodrigues(sgfBB06).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(sgf07).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(sgf09).jpg  

Old 07-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

In the dream I had upon which these pictures are based, the guy looked a lot more like me! (Rakel's girlfriend is Bia, by the way.)
Attached Thumbnails
rakel08.jpg   rakel10.jpg   rakel14.jpg  

Old 07-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
In the dream I had upon which these pictures are based, the guy looked a lot more like me! (Rakel's girlfriend is Bia, by the way.)

Yeah! ... now that's a dream "Inception" that would be incredible!!!
Old 07-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A few more of Rakel, looking as gorgeous as ever.
Attached Thumbnails
rakel_vitrine2.jpg   rakel_vitrine4.jpg   rakel_vitrine13.jpg  

Old 07-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
A few more of Rakel, looking as gorgeous as ever.
Rakel Rodrigues looking fine as ever.
Old 08-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Beach Babe Rakel
Attached Thumbnails
sheRakelRodrigues(beachbikini1).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(beachbikini2).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(beachbikini3).jpg  

Old 08-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Beach Babe Rakel
from The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock
By T.S. Eliot

[with the missing stanza added]

I grow old ... I grow old ...
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.

Shall I part my hair behind? Do I dare to eat a peach?
I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach.
I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each.

I do not think that they will sing to me.

And then I came upon Rakel, and all, all, all was well.
Old 08-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sexy Rakel in her chain bra ... does she make you want to pull your "chain" (cock)???
Attached Thumbnails
sheRakelRodrigues(ChainBra1).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(ChainBra2).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(ChainBra3).jpg  

Old 08-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

One of the finest pictures of Rakel I've seen. I long to taste her.
Attached Thumbnails
rakel_cum10.jpg  
Old 08-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
One of the finest pictures of Rakel I've seen. I long to taste her.
oh how i'd love for her to do that inside me
Old 08-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rakel offering us her gorgeous cock!!! Doesn't it make you salivate ... wishing it was in your mouth? Don't you wish your was on her beautiful cock right now

pics from : http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.com
Attached Thumbnails
sheRakelRodrigues(BrazT04).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(BrazT08).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(BrazT09).jpg  

Old 08-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Rakel offering us her gorgeous cock!!! Doesn't it make you salivate ... wishing it was in your mouth? Don't you wish your was on her beautiful cock right now

pics from : http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.com
oh how i long to do lots n lots of fun things with her

tsweet - id love for that beautiful cock of hers to be on my id get her nice n ready for a little oh how i wish for it to happen
Old 08-31-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

retmiloff1956 can only hope to improve

Man is she smokin hot!!! Love that cock!!!
Old 08-31-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

califsweettalker will become famous soon enough
Red face MMM A Three way would be Amazing!

Thanks for posting,
This is an amazing girl! She is uber sexy and has a beautiful cock. She is just the type of sexy transexual I would love to do a three way with my sexy husband. Oh my, to get her worked up and enjoy her sexual heat must be amazing. I would like to get her cock hot to the point of exploding in orgasmic bliss, then get my husband to lick the tip of her cock. Then fondle her balls and firmly grasp her thick cock shaft and slowly pump a rich thick creamy load of she-cum onto my sexy husband's hot tongue. I would make sure that it was good and messy and that lots of cum would spill out of his mouth and glaze his face. I would hope that I could get her hard again and let her fuck my husbands virgin ass while I sat on his cum drenched face and kissed her untill she came again deep inside my husband's nice hot ass!

MsSweet
Old 09-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hey, Rakel, you're supposed to be putting your gorgeous cock in my mouth and ass! (Here shown with Thaina Louzada.)
Attached Thumbnails
thaina_rakel_and_leo_pic6.jpg   thaina_rakel_and_leo_pic9.jpg   thaina_rakel_and_leo_pic10.jpg  

Old 09-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Hey, Rakel, you're supposed to be putting your gorgeous cock in my mouth and ass! (Here shown with Thaina Louzada.)
Yes I know threesomes are a real fantasy for many ... but when it comes to being able to be with a tremendous beauty like Rakel ... the 3rd person might as well just go home (or just watch)... because I would be devoting all of my attention to Rakel's awesome body and kissing her beautiful face.
Old 09-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Yes I know threesomes are a real fantasy for many ... but when it comes to being able to be with a tremendous beauty like Rakel ... the 3rd person might as well just go home (or just watch)... because I would be devoting all of my attention to Rakel's awesome body and kissing her beautiful face.
I would like to devote all of my attention to Rakel as well. Thaina -- as several photospreads I have seen will attest -- is a hottie herself, and I'd like to devote all of my attention to her separately.

Whether Rakel is with one, two, three, or ten others, the fact remains: her cock belongs in my ass and mouth.
Old 09-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Could anyone resist this standing cock offer from Rakel?
Attached Thumbnails
sheRakel(standingOffer).jpg  
Old 09-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Poolside with Rakel ... anybody care to take a dip with our gorgeous girl?
Attached Thumbnails
sheRakelRodrigues(poolside1).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(poolside2).jpg   sheRakelRodrigues(poolside3).jpg  

Old 09-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Poolside with Rakel ... anybody care to take a dip with our gorgeous girl?
What I'd like is to be the "pool" and invite Rakel to take a dip -- repeatedly -- into me.