Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 06-04-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

It's assortment time again ...
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_mlw828hZrG1rbt3deo1_500.jpg   trap_tumblr_mkr9obJBzh1s3d9xoo1_1280.jpg   fb_tumblr_mmtia9CqI41rj29dyo1_1280.jpg  

a724bfd913fe19ef08afed8c51e9084a.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 06-04-2013 at 04:59 PM.
Old 06-05-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Roberta Grammaton writes:

My boy parts are too big X3

And think how much this caramel skin looks better with a set of white hips pressed all the way against my butt. =3

I did precisely as she writes. And thinking about my own hips so pressed made me shoot my load. Then I thought about turning her around and having her shoot her sweet cum in my mouth.
It's time for more Roberta. I swear, her hole speaks to me in my head!
Attached Thumbnails
roberta-grammaton_5-29-2013_1369916841975.jpg   roberta-grammaton_5-29-2013_1369884145169.jpg   roberta-grammaton_5-29-2013_1369884617710.jpg  

Old 06-06-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

wiltner is on a distinguished road
Default Amazing Irish Femboy/Crossdresser-Claire Bunni

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygzuxd51vC0
Old 06-07-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ssell10 is on a distinguished road
Default Wow

Quote:
It's assortment time again ...
Do we have a name for the number 2 in this set?
Old 06-07-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Raven Shaddows IS my kind of girl.
How about another dose of Raven Shaddows?
Attached Thumbnails
raven-shaddows_tumblr_mn4oim1wxP1rl1ohyo1_1280.jpg   raven-shaddows_tumblr_mn8hu0A9Rh1rl1ohyo3_1280.jpg   raven-shaddows_tumblr_mnpztblQYQ1rl1ohyo3_1280.jpg  

a_raven-shaddows_tumblr_min2su19Qs1rl1ohyo1_1280.jpg   b_raven-shaddows_tumblr_min2su19Qs1rl1ohyo3_1280.jpg   c-raven-shaddows_tumblr_milehbkysu1rl1ohyo4_1280.jpg  

Old 06-07-2013

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssell10 View Post
Do we have a name for the number 2 in this set?
#2 is Ben Grimes -- http://models.com/models/ben-grimes
Old 06-08-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I know I posted some pictures of Nadia a long time back, before she had settled on a name for her female persona. But they seem to have disappeared, or I'm just failing to find them despite a concerted effort.

Now she's gone out in public as a girl for the first time (in early May of this year), now she says she wants to be "full time." She also says, as of June 7, "Never had my butthole fucked yet still."I'd like to remedy that, especially if she'd reciprocate.
Attached Thumbnails
1365275113264.jpg   1368563345387.jpg   1368563416917.jpg  

1364536782280.jpg   1368689698189.jpg   1370623943230.jpg  

Old 06-12-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Some more pictures of Jessica, showing her many looks ... all of which add up to DESIRE.
A few very recent pics of Jessica ...
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_mnzfuydIVK1roj5jvo5_r1_500.jpg   tumblr_mnzfuydIVK1roj5jvo2_500.jpg   tumblr_mnzfuydIVK1roj5jvo1_500.jpg  

tumblr_mnzlpjxyWd1roj5jvo1_500.jpg   tumblr_mnzo20ESPi1roj5jvo2_500.jpg   tumblr_mo13yp76KZ1roj5jvo1_1280.jpg  

Old 06-12-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

andypr7 will become famous soon enough
Default pretty/sissy boys

Anyone else like these pics of crossdressing boys?
Attached Thumbnails
152_1000.jpg   tumblr_mns73ikCPi1s9qcg5o1_1280.jpg   be2042f16b98d75afa5e30e3773bdbb3.jpg  

tumblr_mj79j1Wdj91s6kv3ro1_1280.jpg   tumblr_mlvv013FkI1rxlrpio1_1280.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 06-13-2013 at 12:29 PM. Reason: ... fake pic of Stoya removed.
Old 06-13-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
It's time for more Roberta. I swear, her hole speaks to me in my head!
June 8 was World Naked Bike Ride day, with events around the world. One participant in California was Roberta Grammaton, an avid rider ... sporting a pink cock ring to match the stripe of her socks. Her level of comfort with her own identity is an inspiration!

(She billed herself as "most photogenic." )
Attached Thumbnails
1371089045706.jpg  

Last edited by smc; 06-13-2013 at 06:56 AM.
Old 06-15-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It would be my pleasure to be "fooled" by these young "traps" ...
Attached Thumbnails
trap_tumblr_mmv77tqUKu1s3d9xoo1_500.jpg   trap_tumblr_mnjpzj4rrI1rwey3xo1_400.jpg   trap_tumblr_mnk1usLyRy1rwey3xo1_1280.jpg  

Old 06-15-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cumlvr_il will become famous soon enough
Default to be fooled

so true..the pleasure to be fooled by them...would always have a place in my mouth for their cocks and cum!
Old 06-16-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

diosporo is just really nicediosporo is just really nicediosporo is just really nicediosporo is just really nice
Wink

Quote:
It would be my pleasure to be "fooled" by these young "traps" ...
I would not mind to service one of these beauties...
Old 06-18-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cleverly, she calls herself "A Trap to be Named Later."
Attached Thumbnails
1369862656556.jpg   1369869768935.jpg   1369922072226.jpg  

1370064032121.jpg   1370064373104.jpg   1370584236884.jpg  

Old 06-18-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
June 8 was World Naked Bike Ride day, with events around the world. One participant in California was Roberta Grammaton, an avid rider ... sporting a pink cock ring to match the stripe of her socks. Her level of comfort with her own identity is an inspiration!

(She billed herself as "most photogenic." )
Roberta writes:

"Took these at home since I didn't bring my camera to the ride. I did last year and there were maybe like 5 worthwhile pics from the whole thing, only 2 of which were from my camera. You'd have either seen me in Pose A or Pose B"
Attached Thumbnails
1371278978288.jpg   1371279046006.jpg  
Old 06-20-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It is my pleasure to introduce Rue-Lette, a lovely trap in transition who brings a smile to my face and a stirring in my loins every time I see her.

Like? Let me know, and I'll post more.
Attached Thumbnails
t0.jpg   t1.jpg   t2.jpg  

s1.jpg   s2.jpg   s3.jpg  

Old 06-20-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Kinky Jimmy will become famous soon enough

I love a hot sexy passable cd or a ts that still got her little tits and not gone with surgery... but gotta have some shapes to her still, little bubblebutt
Old 06-20-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default sexy

Quote:
It is my pleasure to introduce Rue-Lette, a lovely trap in transition who brings a smile to my face and a stirring in my loins every time I see her.

Like? Let me know, and I'll post more.
yes please do.....she has a very sexy look to her.
Old 06-20-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumlvr_il View Post
yes please do.....she has a very sexy look to her.
Well, since you used the magic word , here's some more Rue-Lette.

(I've got more ... )
Attached Thumbnails
c.jpg   b.jpg   g.jpg  

a1.jpg   a2.jpg   a3.jpg  

Old 06-23-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

triplej is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somchai View Post
I think definitions of "Femboy" are a lot more complex than this thread suggests.

I have lived in Thailand, amongst ladyboys for nearly 10 years.

The absense of tits does not make someone a femboy. 10 years ago or even 5 years ago MOST Thai Ladyboys did not have tits of the silicon variety as they were much too expensive. About 7 years ago many started taking female hormones for a variety of reasons including growing breasts. Increasingly they take far too much and the result is shrivalled cocks and balls and an inability to get it up or cum or even feel horny.

So according to the criteria in this thread about half of the ladyboys I currently know would be defined as Femboys and most that I knew 10 years ago.

But this simply isn't true. I know Femboys with hormonal tits and ladyboys without. The simple criteria as to whether some one is a ladyboy or a femboy has nothing to do with tits. It has to do with what gender the individual assigns themselves. True Femboys will tell you that they are men BUT. True ladyboys will tell you that they are women. And thats all there is to it.

Many, whose photos figure here would be horrified to know that you consider them to be guys ( femboys) when they think and live as women.

Somchai
I agree. My understanding of femboy/femboi(s) is that they were basically twinks that crossdressed and know how to get all feminine and super cute. I think the femboi thing is more of a gay sub-subculture than the transexual. For all intents and purposes a femboi is very much a BOY, just one that likes to play female/feminine. I could be wrong on this one but, it seems to me that's the understanding of it. I've also seen fembois and traps often listed together because if the femboi is "good enough" at being "fem" they can "trap" an otherwise unsuspecting "straight" guy. Not that all fembois are even trying that hard to "trap" anyone. It's more of a crossdressing thing than a transexual/transitioning.

For me if the person is "fem" enough I don't really care if they are transitioning or not. I'm attracted to the feminine look/role with the added bonus of also having a penis to play with. Although, I do identify as bi for this very reason. I'm not picky, I don't only admire transexual women, but also anyone feminine enough with the right plumbing, hence fembois, twinks, sissies, traps, etc. If a person identifies as a "guy" but looks fem and cute and "girly" enough it doesn't bother me.

Last edited by triplej; 06-23-2013 at 08:05 PM.
Old 06-23-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplej View Post
I agree. My understanding of femboy/femboi(s) is that they were basically twinks that crossdressed and know how to get all feminine and super cute. I think the femboi thing is more of a gay sub-subculture than the transexual. For all intents and purposes a femboi is very much a BOY, just one that likes to play female/feminine. I could be wrong on this one but, it seems to me that's the understanding of it. I've also seen fembois and traps often listed together because if the femboi is "good enough" at being "fem" they can "trap" an otherwise unsuspecting "straight" guy. Not that all fembois are even trying that hard to "trap" anyone. It's more of a crossdressing thing than a transexual/transitioning.

For me if the person is "fem" enough I don't really care if they are transitioning or not. I'm attracted to the feminine look/role with the added bonus of also having a penis to play with. Although, I do identify as bi for this very reason. I'm not picky, I don't only admire transexual women, but also anyone feminine enough with the right plumbing, hence fembois, twinks, sissies, traps, etc. If a person identifies as a "guy" but looks fem and cute and "girly" enough it doesn't bother me.
In my many, many posts in this thread, I have treated it as a thread for traps who identify as female. Personally, I would prefer a different thread title to address the confusion that your post articulates.
Old 06-25-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I know I posted some pictures of Nadia a long time back, before she had settled on a name for her female persona. But they seem to have disappeared, or I'm just failing to find them despite a concerted effort.

Now she's gone out in public as a girl for the first time (in early May of this year), now she says she wants to be "full time." She also says, as of June 7, "Never had my butthole fucked yet still."I'd like to remedy that, especially if she'd reciprocate.
Some more pictures of Nadia, who likes to show her cock.
Attached Thumbnails
1365136389086.jpg   1365136434356.jpg   1365139977572.jpg  

1371095818661.jpg   1371510585864.jpg   1371528278450.jpg  

Old 06-26-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Yet another Jess. She goes by Jess C.
It's time for some more Jess C.
Attached Thumbnails
Jess-C_tumblr_mm5jgqAJaK1s5o8xro1_1280.jpg   Jess-C_tumblr_mkjmqbny181s5o8xro1_1280.jpg   Jess-C_tumblr_mkjmtcGwDA1s5o8xro1_1280.jpg  

Jess-C_tumblr_mmsym5TD6U1s5o8xro1_1280.jpg   Jess-C_tumblr_mmsyqccJcI1s5o8xro1_1280.jpg   Jess-C_tumblr_mmsyrbJy2G1s5o8xro1_1280.jpg  

Old 06-29-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A few femboys/traps whose names I am sorry to say I do not know ...
Attached Thumbnails
fb_tumblr_mnd4pp9eYs1sqjqc2o1_1280.jpg   fb_tumblr_mmcakrLKTD1qasicho1_1280.jpg   tumblr_mgl3gyGLWf1r9s3ato1_500.gif  

tumblr_mmogn37TIN1s4h1zqo1_1280.jpg   tumblr_m1dzi3VR2p1qegy03o1_1280.jpg  
Old 07-02-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
A few very recent pics of Jessica ...
The latest from Jessica ...
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_mp4zdvIoUP1roj5jvo1_500.jpg   tumblr_mp77twohVd1roj5jvo1_500.jpg  
Old 07-04-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

JohnProphet is on a distinguished road

Quote:
A few femboys/traps whose names I am sorry to say I do not know ...
The blonde with the wasp chest tattoo has done camshows as Jude Villian.
Old 07-05-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Well, since you used the magic word , here's some more Rue-Lette.

(I've got more ... )
A few more pics of Rue-Lette ...
Attached Thumbnails
rue-lette_polka1.jpg   rue-lette_polka2.jpg   rue-lette_polka3.jpg  

rue-lette_bath-1.jpg   rue-lette_bath-2.jpg   rue-lette_bath-3.jpg  

Old 07-05-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
very sweet....on the edge of cumming and luv to share it with her.
Old 07-06-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Roberta writes:

"Took these at home since I didn't bring my camera to the ride. I did last year and there were maybe like 5 worthwhile pics from the whole thing, only 2 of which were from my camera. You'd have either seen me in Pose A or Pose B"
Roberta Grammaton time again. About this picture, she writes:

I was trying to be cute with the nip slip but then I was like "wait dude my dick is out" but whatever I did it any way.

But if you can suck on my nipples and pull on my cock forcefully that would be greaaaaaat mmmkay?
Attached Thumbnails
robertagrammaton_1372923066109.jpg  
Old 07-08-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Rue-Lette would like you to see her pretty little budding breasts.
Attached Thumbnails
xxx1_tumblr_mpk24deLW91s40je2o2_1280.jpg   xxx1_tumblr_mpk24deLW91s40je2o1_1280.jpg   xxx1_tumblr_mpk24deLW91s40je2o3_1280.jpg  

Old 07-09-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

charlemagne is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Some more pictures of Crass Trap. This time, she gives us a virtual taste of her cum.
She's very cute and hot...I love her.

Quote:
"Chuckle"?! Hey, cocksucking is no laughing matter.
This hottie may require a bit more time, given that I need to get through all that leather and lace.
....she's so nice.
Old 07-09-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
How about another dose of Raven Shaddows?
Some newer photos from Raven Shaddows ...
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_mpk1x0jcN91rl1ohyo2_1280.jpg   tumblr_mpk1x0jcN91rl1ohyo3_1280.jpg   tumblr_mpk1x0jcN91rl1ohyo1_1280.jpg  

rs1_tumblr_mplf1vKn1T1rl1ohyo2_1280.jpg   rs2_tumblr_mplf1vKn1T1rl1ohyo5_1280.jpg   rs3_tumblr_mplf1vKn1T1rl1ohyo6_1280.jpg  

Old 07-13-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Name unknown, but so cute in jeans shorts!
Attached Thumbnails
trap-jean-shorts_tumblr_ml43391S0J1s8z0eto3_1280.jpg   trap-jean-shorts_tumblr_ml43391S0J1s8z0eto2_1280.jpg   trap-jean-shorts_tumblr_ml43391S0J1s8z0eto1_1280.jpg  

Old 07-15-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

She goes by liz : p ...
Attached Thumbnails
1372990046003.jpg   1372969250429.jpg   1372903229586.jpg  

Old 07-15-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieayanami View Post
some of my early pics before i started hormones. I have changed alot since then
She's very nice....I love her
Old 07-15-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Name unknown, but so cute in jeans shorts!
Fits her very well and nice look.
Old 07-16-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
It's time for some more Jess C.
And again, Jess C ...
Attached Thumbnails
Jess-C_tumblr_ml8149aFmS1s5o8xro1_r1_1280.jpg   Jess-C_tumblr_ml8199bviF1s5o8xro1_r1_1280.jpg   Jess-C_tumblr_ml85maePHM1s5o8xro1_r2_1280.jpg  

Jess-C_tumblr_mmrw0lhchh1s5o8xro1_1280.jpg   Jess-C_tumblr_mmrw7cNKqM1s5o8xro1_1280.jpg   Jess-C_tumblr_mmrw8sCteP1s5o8xro1_1280.jpg  

Old 07-22-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Trap-O-Rama is on a distinguished road
Default Kei from Japan

Could as well have been posted in the Otokonoko * Japanese Traps thread http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=15444 but I guess you guys might appreciate it even a little bit more ...
Attached Thumbnails
BN-WM3ICEAIrEYW.jpg   BOZ9FCTCUAAvaZz.jpg   BPVH7QmCQAADVXW.jpg  

Old 07-24-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

She goes by Asuka-Sorynotsoryu, and her nipples drive me wild.
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_mq5is2JKmr1rvetceo1_500.jpg   tumblr_mq5is2JKmr1rvetceo2_500.jpg   tumblr_mq5is2JKmr1rvetceo4_500.jpg  

tumblr_mkr6v0lBLX1rvetceo2_r1_500.jpg   tumblr_mkr6v0lBLX1rvetceo1_500.jpg  
Old 07-25-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

As with my files of captioned pics, I have femboys galore to clean out. So, here's the first of today's posts of assorted femboys (whose names I do not know) who make me HARD.
Attached Thumbnails
d1d7a0499ea0df70195c58f2c162e87a.jpg   tumblr_mgl3gyGLWf1r9s3ato1_500.gif   fb_tumblr_mikqotpnpu1s6wdhvo1_1280.jpg  

trap_tumblr_mo5cd8Q5U51qcnyufo1_1280.jpg   trap_tumblr_mq0w4lmn4a1spshcuo2_1280.jpg   trap_tumblr_mqf1qaM4bm1s9qcg5o1_1280.jpg  

Old 07-25-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Another "unknown" beauty who arouses me ...
Attached Thumbnails
trap_red_tumblr_mie8pufgTi1ry7xqmo1_1280.jpg   trap_red_tumblr_mie8pufgTi1ry7xqmo4_1280.jpg   trap_red_tumblr_mie8pufgTi1ry7xqmo5_1280.jpg  

Old 07-25-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cherry (pic 1), Kennerz (pic 2), Coco-Kitten (pic 3), and Michelle (pics 4-6; one of Tia Tiazzini's transformations).
Attached Thumbnails
fb_Cherry_tumblr_mpu097Qptf1s9s46xo1_1280.jpg   trap_Kennerz_tumblr_mp2477wvaX1royhc0o1_400.jpg   Coco-Kitten_tumblr_m97b6dXG891rcyxlso1_1280.jpg  

michelle_1.jpg   michelle_2.jpg   michelle_3.jpg  

Old 07-25-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Crona (pics 1 and 2) and Nene (pics 3-6).

Attached Thumbnails
crona_1371775871549.jpg   crona_1371708301565.jpg   trap-x_tumblr_mm5zv1nwxJ1spgvkho1_500.jpg  

trap-x_tumblr_mo1617rrM41spgvkho2_500.jpg   trap-x_tumblr_mo1617rrM41spgvkho1_500.jpg  
Old 07-25-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Rue-Lette would like you to see her pretty little budding breasts.
A few more of sweet Rue-Lette. If you're thinking what I'm thinking (and I suspect you are), kissing is on your mind ... especially with pictures 4 and 5.
Attached Thumbnails
rue-lette_purple_tumblr_mpvr94w7sG1s40je2o5_1280.jpg   rue-lette_purple_tumblr_mpvsegQT061s40je2o5_500.jpg   rue-lette_purple_tumblr_mpvr94w7sG1s40je2o3_1280.jpg  

rue-lette_new-a_tumblr_mq3g2qPD9x1s40je2o1_1280.jpg   rue-lette_new-b_tumblr_mq3g2qPD9x1s40je2o2_1280.jpg   rue-lette_new-c_tumblr_mq3g1dxMYb1s40je2o2_1280.jpg  

Old 07-25-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tonywaits has a spectacular aura abouttonywaits has a spectacular aura abouttonywaits has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
As with my files of captioned pics, I have femboys galore to clean out. So, here's the first of today's posts of assorted femboys (whose names I do not know) who make me HARD.

I do believe the blue haired girl is Chrissy, 18, from Florida.
Attached Thumbnails
Capture (2).jpg  
Old 07-26-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

wiltner is on a distinguished road

Quote:
She goes by liz : p ...
mmmm looks like Krissy4u in her younger days! Very nice!
Old 07-28-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by whizmercury View Post
angel, beto, unknown and palm
very good sets...I like
Old 07-31-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by whizmercury View Post
some (more) palm
very tasty and hot....I like her
Old 07-31-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Lexi has her own blog on tumblr
Attached Thumbnails
Lexi 2.jpg   Lexi 1.jpg  
Old 07-31-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Nicky does some hot shows on cam4
Attached Thumbnails
Nicky1.jpg