Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-21-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Arthur will become famous soon enough
Default Sex and TG Ladies ?

After one experiemce it occurs to me to ask. Obviously after a life time of hetro sex you learn something about what a woman wants, but with TG ladies is it exactly the same or more male based ? It's like exploring a new country, is it a mix ? Do you like cuddles, gentleness ? Nipples sucked a lot?
Old 12-21-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I would say that with transwomen it is the same as with everyone else. Everybody is an individual. What one person likes another doesn't necessarily like. In general though I would think that everyone likes cuddles and gentleness (even men do, though most will sooner die than admit it).

This is an interesting topic though and I hope it generates a lot of discussion.
Old 12-23-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Ila has it right. Every trans*woman is going to have different likes/dislikes generally and this can and will change depending on mood. For instance, generally I like to cuddle after sex, but sometimes I'd rather not. Some times I view sex as a perfect extention of my feelings for a given person and a means to add depth and intimacy - other times I just want a good shagging. Rather like most people (if they are being honest).

As with many things being trans* can complicate things particularly when dealing with the panty area. Nipples can be good, but oestrogen tends to make them more sensitive, so gals who started wth sensitive nipples can have REALLY sensitive ones (to the point of being uncomfortable). Silicone tends to deaden the nerves, so gals with implants may not feel anything at all.

Sex with a trans*woman is as simple and complicated as sex with any other member of society.
Old 12-24-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Arthur will become famous soon enough

Your answers reveal a lot more inside information than you probably think. From my perspective, both answers are definitely, very strongly female in origin.

As a male, it would be unlikely that my answers would ever contain 'cuddles, intimacy,depth and extension of feelings'. Not that I'm unaware of these things, just that they are lower on the list of priorities for me and it seems they are similar for most Hetro males.

Of course I might not represent the typical Male, but it does answer a few things and opens up a few other questions.

Firstly, as TG women, you think and feel like biological women when it comes to sex. I have a Gay brother so I have talked to him many times about his own preferences and they a different from a male hetro, but remarkably they are not that different, except from the point of view of a preference for males.

Maybe it says far more about the way the basic male is wired. I'm inclined to think of a wildlife program that showed a plant that could attract insects by imitating female scents. The male flies were quite happily drawn to what was obviously a very different creature from a female fly, but they were still more than happy to investigate the possibility of sex and dived in.

So, overall, from a male perspective, I should treat a TG woman in a very similar way to the way I would any other woman during sex, because for all intents and purposes, despite the anatomy you are females.

It's laughable really because it means that somewhere deep down all hetro males are attracted to TG Women and if their looks match the aspirations of the male then it's no wonder we are all so confused at why we are touting erections

Add to that, most guys have fantasised sucking their own cocks......infact it has always been a standing joke that if men could suck their own cocks they would no longer need Women........then it's a part of the anatomy we fully understand and love to fiddle with anyway.

When I think about it, the only thing that stops me touching another guys cock is the thought of getting smacked.......metaphorically we do it all the time.........mind if I sit on your Motorcycle, Car..........I can imagine if there were no taboos surrounding this act I might see a guy in the changing rooms hung like a baby horse and walk up to him "bloody hell mate thats massive mind if I have a look"...it's not a sexual thing, more a sort of grudging admiration that nature has seen to bless someone with something so big.

Also there is the biological side. With a TG woman there really is no chance of pregnancy or mood swings.

So as a hetro Male I get to be with a pretty woman who just happens to have a cock that I can admire and fullfills the fantasy of sucking myself off. She cant get pregnant and there is less likelyhood of mood swings. Wow, no brainer really if you dont need to make babies.

I think thats finally answered my questions and should answer any other hetro guys worries over normality The fact is a TG is a woman, if she also happens to be very attractive then it's not a case of 'how could you?, more a case of 'how could you not?' That we sit their scratching our heads over that huge erection that would normally have a warning sign on it which reads 'touch this and you die' instead it says 'feel me, suck me' and we simply do what nature intended,follow those flies and dive right in.