Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Midori Naosaki will become famous soon enough

pictures

is

about...............

my website: http://midori-naosaki.webs.com/
Old 03-15-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Here they are guys.....

Please let me know how you guys feel about this one. be honest.....
Attached Thumbnails
midori009.jpg   midori010.jpg   midori011.jpg  

midori012.jpg   midori013.jpg   midori014.jpg  

midori015.jpg  

Old 03-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midori Naosaki View Post
Here they are guys.....

Please let me know how you guys feel about this one. be honest.....

Midori, again your pictures exceed my expectations. You look better and better with each set. Your sexiness shines through, as does your beauty. Soon I will run out of words to describe your allure. Please, baby, let me see you in a little more light. I know you're shy, but here there is only respect, admiration, and desire for you.
Old 03-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Fantasex 76 will become famous soon enoughFantasex 76 will become famous soon enough

Midori your pics once again are absolutely amazing then coming from you I wouldn't expect anything less.
Old 03-17-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post

Midori, again your pictures exceed my expectations. You look better and better with each set. Your sexiness shines through, as does your beauty. Soon I will run out of words to describe your allure. Please, baby, let me see you in a little more light. I know you're shy, but here there is only respect, admiration, and desire for you.
Hi smc,

Experimenting with natural lighting. Works better creates a better definition then artificial lighting. But thanks again for the supporting comments

Old 03-17-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatasex 76 View Post
Midori your pics once again are absolutely amazing then coming from you I wouldn't expect anything less.
Hi Fatasex,

Thanks again..... i hope i don't disappoint... Have to still work... and do this in my spare time....

Old 03-17-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi Fatasex,

Thanks again..... i hope i don't disappoint... Have to still work... and do this in my spare time....
Considering that this is not a full-time endeavour for you, the quality of the pictures is amazingly well done.
Old 03-17-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Considering that this is not a full-time endeavour for you, the quality of the pictures is amazingly well done.
Hi shadows,

Well have a lot of years of photography(it's my hobby) behind me...

Thanks again....

Old 03-17-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi shadows,

Thanks again....
You are quite welcome.

Since you said that you enjoy photography, perhaps you could make a thread about it in the 'General' sub-forum and post some of your photographs in it?

What sort of topics do you enjoy taking pictures of the most? Nature, urban settings, abstract? I enjoy looking at other people's pictures, and seeing what emotions they arrived at by taking the pictures(and if they differ from the emotions that they bring out in me).

You don't have to do this of course, but it sounds like you enjoy photography and I imagine that you would have many interesting and unique pictures to show us.
Old 03-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are quite welcome.

Since you said that you enjoy photography, perhaps you could make a thread about it in the 'General' sub-forum and post some of your photographs in it?

What sort of topics do you enjoy taking pictures of the most? Nature, urban settings, abstract? I enjoy looking at other people's pictures, and seeing what emotions they arrived at by taking the pictures(and if they differ from the emotions that they bring out in me).

You don't have to do this of course, but it sounds like you enjoy photography and I imagine that you would have many interesting and unique pictures to show us.
I would like to add my endorsement of shadows' suggestion. The quality of your photographs (independent of the content) that we've seen thus far is very high, and it would be quite nice to see your excellent eye applied to other contexts.
Old 03-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Fantasex 76 will become famous soon enoughFantasex 76 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Hi Fatasex,

Hi Midori

Whenever I see this thread is active it's always the first one for me to click on.
Old 03-18-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

beginner has a little shameless behaviour in the past

You are stunning!!!!
And a very good photographer.
Thank you so much for your photos!
Beginner

Quote:
Hi shadows,

Thanks again....
Old 03-18-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
You are quite welcome.

Hi shadows,

I'll have to dig up through my archives for that.... but it's a good suggestion...

Old 03-18-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I would like to add my endorsement of shadows' suggestion. The quality of your photographs (independent of the content) that we've seen thus far is very high, and it would be quite nice to see your excellent eye applied to other contexts.
Hi smc,

true.... still means trying to find those darn discs.....

Old 03-18-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Hi Midori

Whenever I see this thread is active it's always the first one for me to click on.
Hi Fatasex,

So that's how it goes.....

Old 03-18-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginner View Post
You are stunning!!!!
And a very good photographer.
Thank you so much for your photos!
Beginner
hi beginner,

turns red...... thanks....

Old 03-18-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Hi shadows,

I'll have to dig up through my archives for that.... but it's a good suggestion...
I am honestly looking forward to seeing them with eager anticipation.
Old 03-20-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I am honestly looking forward to seeing them with eager anticipation.
Hi shadows,

when i have some time again... just quickly just loggin on....

Old 03-21-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Hi shadows,

when i have some time again... just quickly just loggin on....
No rush, Midori.

I am sure they will be worth the wait.
Old 03-21-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
No rush, Midori.

I am sure they will be worth the wait.
hi shadows,

just so many in my archive. just deciding which ones to post.....

Old 03-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
hi shadows,

The quality of the photographs we've seen thus far, from an artistic point of view, is very high. I have no doubt that we will all be quite impressed with your photographs that are not of you, although I hope you will also post more of the sort we've been seeing. They are among the finest personal photos any members have ever posted.
Old 03-21-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
hi shadows,

Perhaps a picture that has a particularly emotional resonance for you. For example, say there is a picture of a tree that you would sit under when you were younger whilst reading a book or having a wonderful daydream. If that is a pleasant memory for you, and you have a picture of that tree, perhaps that would be a good first picture to post?

Just a suggestion of course, but I am sure you will choose some very nice pictures in the end.
Old 03-21-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hotmanq is on a distinguished road

you look very very sexy...
Old 03-22-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmanq View Post
you look very very sexy...
Hi hotmang,

Thank you for the compliment.... what catches your eye???

Old 04-14-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default Latest Photoshoot....

Hi Everybody,

Well yesterday was one of the most "unique" days I've had in such a time. I would first like to apologize that i have been busy over the past couple of weeks and haven't been able to keep up with things. Sorry..

Well i finally got my new outfit. I was so happy. I said to myself why don't i do an outdoor photo shoot. Well i picked a place to go and i thought it would be just like that. Well i got ready by putting on my stockings, thong, miniskirt(of course ), bra, top, and packed my heels in my backpack, tripod & camera. I wore it all underneath my jeans and jacket and off i went.

I hiked for a bit and took a couple of scenic shots. Then decided on a nice place to take it. By the water..... Now that i got here. um i need to strip! Put on my heels! Set up the tripod and take a couple of lighting shots to make sure. Then it hit me....

What happens if someone see's me like this..... I had to change location. i was so nervous my hands were shaking and my heart was pounding. okay i'll take it near some trees so i can strip and put my heels on and that's it. Well i was really paranoid @ this time. I was looking around constantly. 30 minutes passed and i said okay here goes. I STRIPPED! Heart pounding!!! Put my stiletto heels and stood up. Oops!!!!! I sank in the earth.

Okay ran over to the camera, press the self timer and then posed.
10 seconds isn't that much time when you walk and you sink. After about 46 shots. I only got this one. Not my greatest. On this one which was the last shot of many attempts. MY HEART WAS POUNDING LIKE MAD!!!!!

I then put my jeans and jacket back on my my sneakers and hiked back out. When i got home my heart was pounding bad!!! I didn't even look @ my pictures that i took. I looked at them when i got back home. I was so angry that my stilettos were caked with mud. i cleaned them. What was i thinking!!! Easy photo shoot. NOT!!!!

Well here are the photo's that i promised. I hope i can take better one's next time. Please give me feed back & be honest.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC08552.JPG   DSC08553.JPG   DSC08554.JPG  

midori016.jpg  

Old 04-14-2010
Dark Overlord

Firstly, I would like to welcome you back Midori!

I noticed that you had not been around for a little while, and I am glad to see that you made it back.

I will be honest about the pictures, as heaping false praise on someone or something does them(or it) a disservice.

I really like your pictures. I have actually saved the first two pictures and plan to use them as my desktop. I love nature and this is my favourite time of the year. Plants are starting to grow, trees are starting to bud, flowers(the early ones!) are starting to bloom. The birds are singing, the toads are horny(at least that is what I am told since they are trilling their bloody lungs out every night!). I love it!

Regardless of the travails you went through to take the pictures, they still turned out to be amazing! You are a very talented photographer, Midori.

And the picture with you posing in it? Very sexy. I love the contrast in colours with the tree trunks and greenery behind you.
Old 04-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Midori, I am very glad that you are back with us on this site, and I hope that your travails described above do not discourage you from continuing to explore opportunities for photographs outdoors.

All four of the photos are lovely. Of course, photography is something that you take seriously, so it would be foolish of me to pretend that they are perfect. You must be your own judge of perfection, as the artist. But even with the difficulties you describe, the one of you does shine, and the contrast of colors is beautiful, and -- of course -- your outfit is absolutely stunning. I can only imagine what the full set would look like had you not had any difficulties.

I am sure it is a tremendous challenge to accomplish shots like this on your own. Here's an idea: the forest in your pictures looks a lot like the one behind my house. Why don't you come over here and I'll be your photography assistant?
Old 04-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Midorimy lass you're back how I have missed you tremendouslyit's great to have you back.Now as young lad I used hiking in the woods by where I lived and I do picture you in my mind trying to do an outdoor shoot and how difficult it must have been.The woods are definitely no place for stilettos as fine as you look in them and I could imagine how nervous about on lookers seeing you as you're trying to take your pics.All that being said I love the outdoors shots you took of the woods as well as the one of your fine self in stilettos,black stockings and the red dress which you were wearing.
Old 04-14-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Firstly, I would like to welcome you back Midori!

I noticed that you had not been around for a little while, and I am glad to see that you made it back.

I will be honest about the pictures, as heaping false praise on someone or something does them(or it) a disservice.

I really like your pictures. I have actually saved the first two pictures and plan to use them as my desktop.
>

That's fine. I'm glad that people like them....

> I love nature and this is my favourite time of the year. Plants are starting to grow, trees are starting to bud, flowers(the early ones!) are starting to bloom. The birds are singing, the toads are horny(at least that is what I am told since they are trilling their bloody lungs out every night!). I love it!

Regardless of the travails you went through to take the pictures, they still turned out to be amazing! You are a very talented photographer, Midori.

And the picture with you posing in it? Very sexy. I love the contrast in colours with the tree trunks and greenery behind you.
>>>

Thanks again, it was never racking. Found out that i twisted my ankle about 2 days later. Now paying for it...

Old 04-14-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Midori, I am very glad that you are back with us on this site, and I hope that your travails described above do not discourage you from continuing to explore opportunities for photographs outdoors.

All four of the photos are lovely. Of course, photography is something that you take seriously, so it would be foolish of me to pretend that they are perfect. You must be your own judge of perfection, as the artist. But even with the difficulties you describe, the one of you does shine, and the contrast of colors is beautiful, and -- of course -- your outfit is absolutely stunning. I can only imagine what the full set would look like had you not had any difficulties.

I am sure it is a tremendous challenge to accomplish shots like this on your own. Here's an idea: the forest in your pictures looks a lot like the one behind my house. Why don't you come over here and I'll be your photography assistant?
>>

Thanks again smc,

It's been trying, really trying for this photoshoot. i've learned a lot from it and how to prepare now. But i will try again, of course weather permitting.

Old 04-14-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Ahhhhhhhhhhh Midorimy lass you're back how I have missed you tremendouslyit's great to have you back.Now as young lad I used hiking in the woods by where I lived and I do picture you in my mind trying to do an outdoor shoot and how difficult it must have been.The woods are definitely no place for stilettos as fine as you look in them and I could imagine how nervous about on lookers seeing you as you're trying to take your pics.
>

It's quite secluded but you never know. I'll have to hike around the area more to know where the "blind spots" are. But yes i like wearing at least 4.5 inch stilettos or higher.

>
All that being said I love the outdoors shots you took of the woods as well as the one of your fine self in stilettos,black stockings and the red dress which you were wearing.
>

Thanks again.

Old 04-14-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
>>>

Thanks again, it was never racking. Found out that i twisted my ankle about 2 days later. Now paying for it...
Sorry to hear about your ankle, Midori.
Old 04-15-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Sorry to hear about your ankle, Midori.
Hi shadows,

It's feeling a bit better today. Have more mobility with it. Just don't like it when it hurts if i try to put my heels on.

Old 04-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Found out that i twisted my ankle about 2 days later. Now paying for it...
Why don't I come over there and rub it for you until it feels all better? And then I can take you back to the forest and help you take some pictures, I hope without any of the problems from last time.
Old 04-15-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
.......Well i finally got my new outfit. I was so happy. I said to myself why don't i do an outdoor photo shoot. Well i picked a place to go and i thought it would be just like that. Well i got ready by putting on my stockings, thong, miniskirt(of course ), bra, top, and packed my heels in my backpack, tripod & camera. I wore it all underneath my jeans and jacket and off i went.

I hiked for a bit and took a couple of scenic shots. Then decided on a nice place to take it. By the water..... Now that i got here. um i need to strip! Put on my heels! Set up the tripod and take a couple of lighting shots to make sure. Then it hit me....

What happens if someone see's me like this..... I had to change location. i was so nervous my hands were shaking and my heart was pounding. okay i'll take it near some trees so i can strip and put my heels on and that's it. Well i was really paranoid @ this time. I was looking around constantly. 30 minutes passed and i said okay here goes. I STRIPPED! Heart pounding!!! Put my stiletto heels and stood up. Oops!!!!! I sank in the earth.

Okay ran over to the camera, press the self timer and then posed.
10 seconds isn't that much time when you walk and you sink. After about 46 shots. I only got this one. Not my greatest. On this one which was the last shot of many attempts. MY HEART WAS POUNDING LIKE MAD!!!!!

I then put my jeans and jacket back on my my sneakers and hiked back out. When i got home my heart was pounding bad!!! I didn't even look @ my pictures that i took. I looked at them when i got back home. I was so angry that my stilettos were caked with mud. i cleaned them. What was i thinking!!! Easy photo shoot. NOT!!!!

Well here are the photo's that i promised. I hope i can take better one's next time. Please give me feed back & be honest.
I was wondering, Midori, if it would be possible for you to get a trusted friend to take outdoor pictures of you. It would save you the problem of dashing from the camera to where you want to be when the shutter clicks. Also you might feel a little more secure knowing that you are closer to your clothes if you have to suddenly get dressed.
Old 04-15-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Hi shadows,

It's feeling a bit better today. Have more mobility with it. Just don't like it when it hurts if i try to put my heels on.
I'm glad to hear that your ankle in on the mend.
Old 04-22-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I'm glad to hear that your ankle in on the mend.
Hi shadows,

I can finally walk normally again. It's been a very busy week.

Old 04-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I can finally walk normally again.
That's great news, Midori. Of course, seeing you walk in heels would be my preference.
Old 04-22-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Hi shadows,

I can finally walk normally again. It's been a very busy week.
That is wonderful news, Midori.

I'll bet that you're glad that it has finally healed up(which can be quite a pain in the butt when one is so busy and always on their feet) for you.
Old 04-22-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
That's great news, Midori. Of course, seeing you walk in heels would be my preference.
Just haven't tried getting into them. Just want to be sure that I'm recovered. For a photo shoot this Monday. Weather premitting of course.

Old 04-22-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
That is wonderful news, Midori.

I'll bet that you're glad that it has finally healed up(which can be quite a pain in the butt when one is so busy and always on their feet) for you.
Ya just haven't tried my stiletto's yet..... want to be ready for Monday.

Old 04-22-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Ya just haven't tried my stiletto's yet..... want to be ready for Monday.
I'll keep my fingers crossed that Monday will go by without any unforseen difficulties for you.
Old 04-22-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I'll keep my fingers crossed that Monday will go by without any unforseen difficulties for you.
Well if the weather permits of course. But it's looks about 50% chance of rain....

I'll have to wait....

Old 04-22-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Well if the weather permits of course. But it's looks about 50% chance of rain....

I'll have to wait....
The weather here looks to be quite crappy for the weekend as well.
Old 04-23-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hotmanq is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hi hotmang,

Thank you for the compliment.... what catches your eye???
your perfect ass:inlove :
Old 04-23-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

tikatika is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tikatika

i can't see your face clearly, small tits. but combination other parts nice
Old 04-23-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

SJTCurious is on a distinguished road

Love your pics Midori! Do you have a flickr page???
The stocking tops, high heels, and outfit descriptions are sooo good
Should we start a fan club???
Old 04-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Just haven't tried getting into them. Just want to be sure that I'm recovered. For a photo shoot this Monday. Weather premitting of course.
Well, don't let a little bit of rain deter you, darling. I bet you'd look really, really sexy with your clothes soaked through, and see-through from the rain.

Mmmmm, I'm getting excited just imagining it.
Old 04-25-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikatika View Post
i can't see your face clearly, small tits. but combination other parts nice
Thank tikatika,

I presume you like asians???

Old 04-25-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover