Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-18-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts
Default Be Yourself !!

Many members ADORE ladyboys, but spend your life daydreaming about them, without any real attempt to know the girls of their dreams. This fact saddens me deeply, and reminds me of all the time that i've lost in my youth, because i was lazy, pessimist and coward. Obviously i've not the moral authority for criticizing your life; nevertheless i've a bit of experience in this field, and i feel the need to say something to you.
BE YOURSELF ! DON'T FEAR THE HAPPYNESS ! YOU CAN FULLFIL A DREAM ONLY IF YOU BELIEVE IN IT !
If you have the feeling that a ladyboy can make you happy, you must look for a ladyboy... it's possible that your feeling is wrong, but it's probably that it is right... anyway you have only to try.
I've lost a part of my life running after women, and ignoring my deepest desires. When i found the courage to admit that my interest in shemales was much more than an hobby, and that ladyboys were the love of my life, my life changed radically.
The first shemales i knew were pro, but what's wrong ? These experiences were of huge importance for me. They roused me from my apathy and increased suddenly my love for life. What a wonderful surprise !These ladyboys knew perfectly the male sexuality and guessed with incredible speedness my desires and my fantasies ... what a difference with women ! Moreover they were sweet, sexy and incredibly hot. I understood that my happiness depended, above all, on my courage and my tenacity.
I had many experiences, and obviously also some disappointments, but i knew the direction was right. After 6/7 years of searching and attempts, i found the ladyboy i always dreamed about. In this t-girl i found sweetness, tenderness, passion, empathy,complicity,friendship and all the things that i never found in women.
Believe in your dreams ! Don't be afraid ! Sex and Love are the best thing in the life... You can't waste your life masturbating with pics and videos ... Ladyboys are fabulous lovers, and many shemales ar looking for love so as you are ...

Last edited by eliogabalo; 09-18-2007 at 11:36 AM.
Old 09-18-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

darkways has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I agree with you fully. I've been with a few shemales one in particular. After going through the mental dilemma I realized it was being with shemales that made me the happiest. There is some very pretty females out there, but thats it. They do nothing for me. Now a shemale just the thought gets me all worked up. And I'm doing something about it. After being with a few shemales I've realized they're the only ones that can make me happy.
I believe alot never try cause their afraid that a shemale will make them happy. But also afraid of the stigmatism that may be given them. Me I don't care what people think. It's my life and only I answer for it.
Old 09-18-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Selvon can only hope to improve
Send a message via MSN to Selvon

i may be in a deffrent feild then i have an intrust in shemales and thats all it is nothing more and i am not kidding my self of this i have thought long and hard about it and found that it is only interest nothing more i love real women and all was will i have a girl friend that is a real women and i am maddy in love with her and all was will be

i dont mean to sound rude to any one are critisis Lb's this is how i am
Trapped in a world i can not escape only one person can find me here. I set there waiting for her. I have all the time i could wont because im in a world without end. She fineley cames as i all ways know she would. She tells me that she as all ways looked for me but never found out that i am seeking her. her name she will not tell but she tells me that she is forever my draogongoddess.
Old 09-19-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkways View Post
I agree with you fully. I've been with a few shemales one in particular. After going through the mental dilemma I realized it was being with shemales that made me the happiest. There is some very pretty females out there, but thats it. They do nothing for me. Now a shemale just the thought gets me all worked up. And I'm doing something about it. After being with a few shemales I've realized they're the only ones that can make me happy.
I believe alot never try cause their afraid that a shemale will make them happy. But also afraid of the stigmatism that may be given them. Me I don't care what people think. It's my life and only I answer for it.
It's clear that many members feel a GREAT love for ladyboys: their words, their comments, the pics of their favourites, that they collect and show with touching pride: all reveal a very big passion (I ADORE ladyboys; so i'm able to recognize the authentic passion ...). Some members are clearly obsessed by the devasting beauty of shemales and by their lovely cocks. But they prefer to think that this great love is only an hobby and limit themself to watching the pics. All this love can't be wasted in dreams and masturbations. They must have the courage to grow up and to look for real ladyboys. Their happiness can depend on this courage...
Old 09-19-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shecock has a little shameless behaviour in the past

thats very gr8 experience by u eliogabalo it helps lot many ppl like me who has just started to search my dream ladyboy.

raj
Old 09-19-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thank you, my friend ... Believe always in your dreams ! That's the only way ! And don't worry about the silly prejudices!
Old 09-19-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

You put it so well. Many are content to just dream about shemales and thats fine, with them. Me after being with a shemales I came to realize that is who I want to have a relationship with. I find total completeness physically, mentally, emotionally, and yes spiritually with them. I can relate better and feel I can just be me, without having to put on a facade.
And I'm doing something about it, by ACTIVELY looking, even in my hometown. I'm not stopping till I do so.
Old 09-19-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'm sure that many "dreamer" could be really happy if they had the courage to convert their dreams in reality. That's why i feel the need to tell my experiences with ladyboys. Dreams are deep desires that want be fulfilled. Dreams exprime what do you need. Loving a ladyboy is the most wonderful experience in my life, and i feel in many members the same passion for shemales that i have. That's why i'm sorry thinking that they fear the happiness so much... Dreaming a ladyboy is fine, but touching her, kissing her and loving her is wonderful ...

Last edited by eliogabalo; 09-19-2007 at 03:06 PM.
Old 09-20-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A brazilian ladyboy, interviewed by the italian journal "L'Espresso" about the growing popularity of shemales, said:
Many males don't talk with their girls abot their hottest sexual fantasies. They hide some desires because they fear that their women look down on them or are disgusted. Many males fear that their girls repute them pervert, maniac or crazy and abandone them. But with a ladyboy-partner you can be yourself without any fear ! A ladyboy knows the male sexuality because she's female and male, and understand you perfectly. A ladyboy doesn't scorn your secret dreams because she dreams the same things ! It's very difficult that a man ask his girl to wear boxing-gloves and to beat him, or to piss in his mouth ( typical male phantasies). Some males fullfil these dreams only with prostitutes, because they fear the conformism of their girls. I find this very sad...
Ladyboys are usually much more imaginative and open-minded than women.
Once more they are superiot to genetic women and are clearly the best lovers. With a ladyboy-partner you can be fully yourself ...

Last edited by eliogabalo; 09-20-2007 at 04:33 AM.
Old 09-20-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

I know in no way would I tell a woman what any of my fantasies are. First they say they want you to open up to them and when you do boy you'll get it then. And its not just on sexual fantasies either. As a man they want you to "show your emotions". Yeah rrrright. They say they want a man who isn't afraid to show their feelings and is not into head games. But, they'll go for the exact opposite every time.
Thing about shemales when it comes to sexual fulfillment is their desires comes from the physical aspect with the right amount of emotions. It's so much easier to relate to someone you has the same thoughts and desires.
One thing that needs to be remembered just because they are a shemale doesn't mean they're the right one for you. You need to take time to make sure you both have things in common and just go about it as you would with a female. Only difference is your looking for a shemale. And I'd almost wager that most men have an underlying attraction for shemales and just won't admit it. Yes at first its the physical attraction that draws you, as it is with a female, then you start to get to know the person. Wham, your in a relationship. Some worry it might be too good of an experience to be with a ladyboy. If turns out as so, that's saying a relationship with a female which is good, if that's what you want is good, but if not fulfilling it sure would be ashame to go through life, only half fulfilled.
Old 09-20-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

You're right, my friend ... The dream of every man is to find a girl who understands and fulfills their sexual fantasies. But these girls can be found ! They are ladyboys ! With a ladyboy you can be fully genuine, because she doesn't judge and doesn't blame you ... she simply undertands your desires much better than a genetic woman. She understands also your "male" weaknesses and defects, because she is in the meantime female and male. A ladyboy-partner is usually very very tolerant, and you can talk with her about every thing in total freedom. They are also sexually generous, because they know the strenght of some male fantasies. A ladyboy is the best lover, the best friend and the best partner you can find. Only with a ladyboy you can be totally yourself, and build up a complete relationship.

Last edited by eliogabalo; 09-20-2007 at 11:33 AM.
Old 09-21-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A last consideration.
When you love a ladyboy you can know always how much horny she is. I tell more: you can know always the exact level of her desire :D ! A ladyboy can't lie about her excitement for anatomic reasons ... It's simply wonderful to see the cock of your "girl" growing and growing, until it becomes huge, and you know how much she loves and desires you ...
Old 09-22-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

That's true, she can't hide her excitement and desire. And when she says she going to ravish your body, damn look out. You always here how females fake it; well a shemale can't. And think you can actually see her desire for you, grow. Now thats a turn on! And a female knows she has to compete with shemales and they can't on any level. I think shemales are so much better and the looks none compare