Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-19-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

My precum drips to the stage floor. With each time ila slides into me, each time I feel his cock going as far as it can, I moan with excitement. My whole body tingles. As the thrusts get more forceful, I struggle to stay in that bent position even with the support from Red, and clench my butt to really let ila feel my tightness. His meaty cock fills up my hole, stretching it wider, exploring this princess' sweetest depths.

In the midst of all this, ila finds the time to work on my cock as well. He wants me to squirt again, I can tell. Meanwhile, the audience has been whipped into such a frenzy of lust that they are stripping and carrying out what is happening onstage. Goodness, I never expected my party to get THIS wild! I don't mind, of course.

Soon, I think to myself, I will have to ask ila and Red what they want as rewards. It may be cuter to keep the gag on, use gestures and see if they can figure it out, but one thing is for sure: while the crowd unleashes their sexual desires on whoever is closest, we will retreat to my bedroom for privacy. That obviously will only come after ila, Red and the girls he invited to join us finish what they started.
Old 10-21-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

redrider96_nj is on a distinguished road

The sounds and smells of sex in the air... you can see people in the audience starting to play with each other.

I still have not been able to get a glance at who has buried their cock deep in my ass... wanting more with each thrust I push my ass backwards to them.
Jane enjoying my mouth, she keeps pulling out of my mouth and has me lick her balls. She takes her time rubbing pre-cum and saliva covered lady cock all over my face. Then back to thrusting in & out of my mouth. Jane is really enjoying looking down at me as she fucks my mouth. The sexual intensity she brings is amazing, at times holding my head and fucking my mouth hard, then switching to soft gentle motion and slowly, softly caressing my face.

My mystery partner has filled my ass - when they are thrusting in & out of my ass it feels like their cock is HUGE. Then they grab my hips, thrust deep in my ass holding and slowly gyrating deep inside me...

I can feel the weight of Mistress Shawn as she presses against me. She must be enjoying a really good fuck, as she leans harder against me.

Moaning and groaning with intense pleasure, when I can yelling, begging for more. Almost having an out-of-body sexual experience, I can't believe it... I'm hearing myself begging Jane to cum in my mouth.

Loudly moaning as she rubs her lady cock on my face... "Please, Jane, please cum in my mouth. Please, give me your sweet warm load of cum. Please Jane". It seems like my begging is turning on people in the front row as they cheer for Jane to fill my mouth.

I hear people in the audience yelling for my mystery partner "Give that whore a facial, cum on his sluttly face".

The feeling of 2 throbbing cocks filling me up - I unfortunately can't hold back, shooting a huge load of cum on the stage below me... my cock still hard... still taking every inch of cock I can get in both my holes.
Old 10-21-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Red is very involved with his two ladies. He has Jane’s cock all the way down his throat. Alice is pumping her cock in and out of him. He’s moaning with pleasure. I’m sure that if his mouth wasn’t full of cock that he’d be begging for more.

I’m going to have to do something more for Red. He’s such an eager sub. I have a feeling that he would take any cock that was in front of his face or behind him. That’s a plan for later. Right now I want to give all my concentration to Princess Shawn.

I slide my right hand down across the tip of Princess’ girlcock. Her pre-cum is flowing from it. I rub it all around the head of her treasure and along the shaft as I continue to stroke my cock in and out of her. I change my rhythm to stroke into her hard and fast. Then I slow down and then speed up. I alternate fucking Shawn hard and fast to slow and gentle.

I change my stroke pattern and fuck fast, but gently. I go slow, but hard sliding my cock as far into her as I can get it. I pull all the way out and slam back into her. I pull partways out and then slowly slide in. Shawn is moaning louldly. Her shoulders bump into the side of Red each time I thrust forward.

I can see that Red is having a hard time supporting Princess while he is simultaneously sucking Jane’s cock and getting fucked by Alice. I can’t stop though. It feels too good being in Princess. A tingling starts deep in my body. It rapidly moves from my centre into my groin. My cock swells up. Suddenly a big spurt of cum gushes out of my cock and deep into Princess.

I groan, withdraw slightly, and slam back in as another jet of cum sprays into Shawn. I hold still and spurt twice more. I slowly pull out a couple of inches and slam back in. I hold still as I shoot another squirt of cum into beautiful Shawn. She pushes back against and then rotates her pretty, little bottom. I spurt once again and then my orgasm quickly fades away.

Unbelievably my cock stays semi-rigid. I’m breathing hard and so is Princess. I run my hand over the tip of her cock just as she orgasms once more. I catch a squirt of cum in the palm of hand so I rub it all over her ladystick.

Still breathing heavily I rest against Shawn with my cock still in her. I take the time to look around the room. The party is in full swing now. Then I get an idea. Everyone at the party looks to be fully occupied in pleasure. It’s time to take Princess and Red to a private area, preferably Princess’ bedroom, where we can continue. Another thought hits me. Maybe I should take another woman or two or perhaps a man and a woman. Regardless of what I decide I know that Red and Princess are going to be taken out of here in a manner to reinforce that I am the master and they are my subs.
Old 10-21-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

That jet of hot cum filling my butthole makes me squeal yet again. I want more, dammit, and I know ila still has plenty to give me. At almost the same, my cock spews into his hand. He does not miss it, catching the load just as it exits my tip and wipes it over my cock. I really want to make him pull himself out of me, so that I can turn around and let him suck before I go dry...

However, that will take my side of the pressure off Red. He is having the time of his life, seemingly even encouraged by people in the audience calling him a whore. I need to stay on top of him, to let him know that he is the lowest sub out of everyone on the stage.

Looking at ila with a slight turn of my head, I have a feeling he now wants more privacy for the next part of our sexy game. Good, I was thinking the same thing. I lift myself from Red as high as I can go with ila's cock inside me. "Uugh. Murgh." I grunt at him and tilt my head towards the curtains at the back of the stage.
Old 10-22-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

In my lady cock fueled daze, I can hear Mr. Ila and Ms. Shawn - the loud grunts and groans, the heavy breathing... I feel that I am no longer supporting Ms. Shawn, I can only think they have orgasmed together.

Lady Jane looks down at me smiling, she pulls out of my mouth. She is jerking her lady cock furiously. She asks "Are you ready to swallow every drop of my load, baby ?"... yes Ma'am I blurt out.
My mystery partner has taken to slapping my ass as they thrust deeper in my ass. I hear Lady Jane say "Alice, are you ready to fill his ass with cum ?" Hearing the name Alice, I realize I've been getting spit roasted by two ladies. I hear a grunt of a yes.

Lady Jane grabs my head, thrusts her lady cock deep in my mouth. She holds my head, pressing my face into her stomach, her balls rest on my chin... I gag a bit, I feel her lady cock throb and shoot a thick rope, a second rope.
At the same time Lady Alice digs her fingers into my hips pulls her lady cock all the way out of my ass and then slams her lady cock hard and deep into my ass... she presses her body against my ass... her lady cock throbs filling my ass with cum, spurt after spurt deep in my ass. Lady Alice holds my hips and gyrates against me as she fills my ass.
Lady Jane pulls out of my mouth, her cum drips down my chin... I swallow all that I can, she grabs her cock, she jerks and squeezes the last drop and rubs it on my face. I feel Lady Alice pull out of my ass, I can feel her cum oozing out of me, running down my balls, running down my inner thigh.

Lady Jane kneels down in front of me. I notice how beautiful she is. She caresses my cheek, "WOW, baby you are a good cock sucker. I can't believe you took all of Alice at the same time. Wait till you see her baby." Then she kisses me - slow, wet, lingering, sucking my lip... then breaking away... I say "Thank you Lady Jane"

Finally I can turn my head... I look back at Lady Alice, another stunning beauty, so petite looking with a HUGE looking lady cock. I say "Thank you Lady Alice". She smiles and steps back.

I fall to my side sprawled on the stage... I can hear the audience, some still cheering and a whole lotta fucking going on. I can see that Mr Ila and Ms Shawn - have some sort of bondage sex grunting communication going on. Looking around to see if I can even find my clothes. Wondering if I should just leave or what... but I do need a minute or so to regain my senses.

My mind races as I look up at Mr Ila and Ms Shawn... hoping that if they liked what they saw, that they have other Lady friends who might be entertained.
Old 10-22-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

(hey, I have no problems with the way this is playing out... my preference if we add more characters to it... I would prefer to sub for women... it would also be nice if someone even subbier [is that a word] then me could join... it would be nice to have a hot mouth & tight hole for me to fuck at some point... just some ideas).
Old 10-22-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Haven’t been active on here lately. Just dropped by to tell you three how much I’ve enjoyed following this story over the last couple of weeks. Looking forward to more.

Thought I heard “Kirsten” starting up her Harley out in the garage. She just came through the living room wearing only her boots, panties, and leather jacket. Better go check on her…
Old 10-22-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Princess Shawn has straightened up, but not so much that my cock slips out of her. She is making grunting sounds and jerking her head towards the back of the stage. I suddenly catch on to what she means. She obviously has the same thoughts as me and wants some privacy.

I wanted to suck her cock once more, but seeing that Jane and Alice have finished with Red I quickly revise my plan. As Red is looking a little confused as to what to do next I need to get his attention right away before he decides to wander off. I call out to him to stand up and come to me.

At the same time that Red gets to his feet I help our beautiful hostess to her feet. She’s still handcuffed and will remain that way for a little while longer. I point Red to where my pants are and tell him to go over to them and pull out the two items that he’ll find in the pockets.

As Red retrieves the objects I take a look around the stage for something else to help me with my plan. I’m in luck. Just a couple of steps away I see two leather collars. I was hoping to find at least one and now two is a real bonus.

Princess Shawn had been looking at me and she saw when my gaze fell upon the collars. I catch her look of approval as she realizes what I have in mind. I bend over to pick up the collars just as Red returns with the two articles that I directed him to get.

Red hands me the cock ring and silk rope that he got from my pants. I hand him a collar and say, “Put this on your Mistress, Red.”

I watch as he quickly and professionally slips the collar onto Shawn. I can tell that Red has had a lot of experience with bondage. I only hope that it’s as a sub. I then take the silk rope and tie one end to Princess’ collar.

“Now, Princess,” I say sternly, “you’re going to suck my cock, but not yet and you obviously can’t do it in your current condition. I’m going to have Red remove your gag, but if you think that you’re going to start giving orders again then I will direct Red to re-gag you. Do you understand?”

Shawn nods her head. Before I can tell Red what to do he has removed Princess’ gag and hung it from the rope. I am truly amazed that Red can anticipate my instructions. I’m definitely going to reward him suitably.

“Now take off your Mistress’ cuffs and put them in the same place as the gag,” I direct Red. He wants to please me so he gets the cuffs off and hung onto the rope without any hesitation or fumbling.

I catch both Red and Princess by surprise with my next order. I hand the second collar to Princess Shawn and tell her to put on Red. Our hostess smiles broadly. She swiftly fastens the collar around Red’s neck and adjusts it so that the ring is in the back. I tie the opposite end of the rope through the ring. I next tell Shawn to put the cock ring onto Red. In a flash the ring has captured Red’s cock and balls in its opening. Then I take the centre of the rope and tell Shawn to lead us to where she had earlier indicated.

Before we get to the curtained off area I see just what I am looking for. Standing near the back and by herself is a young woman. She’s about 5’ 4” tall and slim with shoulder length dark hair. She has an angelic face, small breasts, a pretty, little bottom, and a smallish, flaccid girlcock. She’s wearing nothing but a collar so I’m quite sure that she is also a submissive.

I stop Red and Princess Shawn. I call over to the girl. “What’s your name?” I ask.

“Sonia. I’m Sonia the sub, Master,” she says with downcast eyes and a quiver in her voice.

“Come here, Sonia the sub,” I day.

Sonia hurries over to me. Her gaze is still on the floor. “Where’s your Master?” I demand.

Tears start to form in Sonia’s eyes. “He was displeased with me, Master, so he left. He said that my punishment is that I don’t get to stay with him tonight. Then he told me to find another master for tonight to train me.” Then she couldn’t hold back anymore. She sobbed once and pleaded, “Please, Master, train me tonight so that my Master takes me back.”

“Red,” I say, “it’s time to reward you for being so obedient. You are no longer the most submissive person on the stage. This is Sonia and she’s yours for the evening. Take the cuffs off the rope and put them on your sub.”

Red is pleased I see. He has a big smile on his face as he quickly removes the cuffs from the rope and puts them on his sub. Once that is done I tell Princess Shawn to continue on behind the curtains.
Old 10-22-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ila is doing so well as the Master, I have no complaints or orders for him when the gag comes off. A part of me wants to resist, at least a little, to see what kind of punishment he has for the disobedient sub. But not now, not when our group just got a little more crowded. And so I lead the way through the curtains, letting ila's cum flow out of my butthole with each step. Just the right amount of seductive hip wiggling to keep his eyes on me. I assume I do not have to turn around to see if Red and the rest of our group is following.

Up the stairs we go and down a carpeted corridor. I pause in front of my bedroom door, smile at my guests, then push the door open. Inside is... well, if you can imagine the bedroom of a little girl obsessed with Disney princesses, this is very much close to the same thing. There is a large bed with pink bedsheets, plump lacy pillows and curtains. Along the side wall is a wardrobe containing my costumes and a mirror. Facing the bed, I have my computer with a webcam, currently not running, but anyone can figure out why they are positioned this way. A few posters decorate the walls depicting damsels in distress; one is of me in cartoon form, tied up not as a sub but as a kidnapped damsel in some evil doer's lair.

I have more toys and lubes in the drawers, if ila or Red decide to use them. The only thing I say to them when they enter is, "Don't make a mess."
Old 10-23-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

(hey, don't have time right now - just one more FYI - bondage is cool - loving this... even in role-play - i DO NOT do -- real hardcore pain, whips, blood, shit or underage -- just not my thing in real life total turn off... try to check in tonight)
Old 10-23-2016
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrider96_nj View Post
... even in role-play - i DO NOT do -- real hardcore pain, whips, blood, shit or underage -- just not my thing in real life total turn off... try to check in tonight)
Nor do I do those things
Old 10-24-2016
Shecock obsessed

By the time we got to the top of the stairs Sonia’s mood had gotten brighter. She was happy to be in her sub role with someone to command her. It looked like Red was also enjoying his new part.

Princess Shawn had opened her door, but before anyone could step inside or say anything I halted everyone to call Sonia back to me. When she was beside me I asked “Sonia, how old are you?”

She was somewhat taken aback, but said, “Twenty two, Master.”

“Good,” I said. “I want you to understand, Sonia, that if you don’t want to participate with us you may leave at any time. If you don’t like being in bondage then tell Red and he will release you. And one last thing, if you want to leave, but are afraid to go home or want to go somewhere else then Princess Shawn or Red or I will arrange whatever you want.”

Sonia gave me a look of gratitude and said, “Thankyou, Master, but I want to participate and I like the setting and the role-playing.”

“Let us continue then. Red is your Master until you leave.” I said.

I now took the time to look into our beautiful hostess’ bedroom. It was absolutely amazing. Clearly Princess enjoys playing several roles and, by the looks of the setup, makes a living do so. My next thought was that she is becoming more interesting by the minute.

I wait for Red to make the next move. I want him to take his sub inside and then Princess and I will follow.
Old 10-24-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

(Ila, do you think we should focus more on Red for this part of the roleplay? One of us should fuck him or let him suck. Red, feel free to share any other fetishes that we can play out. I won't want this to be all one-on-one when there are three players.)
Old 10-25-2016
Shecock obsessed

I would like to see everyone engaged in a group activity rather than having mostly one on one.
Old 10-25-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

If you mean everyone has an equal role, that's even better.
Old 10-25-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

(Sorry, crazy couple of days and I may get some of this Master stuff wrong).

Lying there listening to and watching the audience, I'm snapped back to my new reality.. I hear Sir calling me.

As I get to my feet I notice how much cum has been spilled on the stage, quickly look around for my clothes, hoping they will be around if I every get to leave. My cock has gone soft, but my balls still feel full.

As I search thru Sir's pants... I find a silk rope and a cock ring... I take them to him not sure what his plan is.. handing them to him. Handing me a collar, Sir tells me "Put this on your Mistress, Red." I hesitate for a second, I glance at Mistress Shawn, she gives me a grin that it is all right. I step closer to her, as I put the collar around her neck, my finger trace along her skin. I love feeling her skin, being this close. I can still feel the heat and smell the sex, she looks so sexy after getting fucked. I secure the collar and turn to Sir.

I listen as Sir explains to Mistress Shawn, as he finishes I step towards her facing her. As I reach up, my fingers pulling thru her hair, reaching behind her I find the strap for the ball gag. I notice how sexy her mouth is around the ball. I undo the strap on slowly remove the ball gag. I hang it on the silk rope hanging between Mistress Shawn's collar and Sir's hand.

Luckily I've had some experience with my next task. Still in front of Mistress Shawn I need to step closer to her my hands run down her shoulders down her arms following behind her, as I move closer our cocks gently rub. I'm able to find her handcuffs and remove them. I hang them on the silk rope and step back.

Once again the excitement starts to build as Sir has Mistress Shawn put a collar on me and she fastens it tight. I'm now tied to my Mistress. The feeling as she handles my cock and expertly gets the cock ring on me.

Looking at Sonia the sub, she is petite and beautiful, lovely little thing, with small breasts, sexy little ass and a lovely little lady cock. As Sir tells me, that she is mine and to cuff her. I grab the cuffs off the rope and move in front of Sonia, I move forward right next to her, pressing my cock against her. I get her hands behind her back and cuff her hands.

I follow Mistress Shawn off the stage. I hold Sonia off to my left, so I can see Mistress Shawn's ass as she is walking. Watching Mistress Shawn walking, her ass wiggling, you can see that Sir's cum load is leaking out of her ass. I can only hope that I will get to eat her ass and share with Sonia.

I heard Sir call for Sonia, I let her go back to him. I was amazed as Mistress Shawn's room - was I expecting more black leather and less pink & lace. Standing there for a moment, Sonia rejoins me. I wanted to let her know, in my own way, that I'm not a Master that would harm her. I stop her at the door way, I lean in and kiss her softly on the lips, I whisper to her "I want this to be enjoyable for everyone"... then she licks a drop of Lady Jane's cum off my cheek.

We head into the room....
Old 10-26-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I move into the room, holding Sonia's arm leading her in... I'm still tied to Mistress Shawn, so I can't get to far ahead as she follows me in.

I sit on the bed... my legs spread I pull Sonia to me, looking at her.. I lean in and nibble on her nipples... my hands explore her body. There is a bit of an awkward feeling for me, with Mistress Shawn on the bed next to me and Sir sitting in the chair. As I nibble Sonia's nipples my hands caress her ass, spreading her cheeks, teasing her asshole... I pause for a moment... my hands find her cuffs... and I release her hands. I return to massaging her ass... I tell her to go pick out a butt plug that she wants - but it can not be the smallest one and some lube. I tell her, once the butt plug is in, she will have to keep it in till I remove it.

She returns with a large butt plug, thinking to myself - I hope it fits in her tiny ass.

I look over to Mistress Shawn... I guess I still need approval.

I tell Sonia to kneel between my legs - I want her to play with my cock and balls - to stroke me, no oral yet. To see her little hand and to feel her soft touch... she wraps her fingers around my soft cock and slowly starts to fondle and stroke me. The lube and butt plug sitting on the bed next me, Sonia keeps stealing a glance at them, I can't figure out if she's excited or suddenly feels she picked the wrong size.

There is an odd, confusing, sensual and erotic thoughts and feelings flooding over me... In all my years I've never really been a Master, a Dom, a Sir... the flip side I've never really been so used as a sub like today. I don't think I've ever been this turned on. I just got fucked by 2 very sexy ladies, who simply walked off stage. Now, here I am still tied to someone that I call Mistress, but yet I've ordered this sexy little lady to get a butt plug and to start to play with me.. with even simple commands and simple acts, there is a feeling of erotic power... and here I am... HOPING, I'm making everyone happy...

I certainly DON'T want anyone to pinch me... cause if this is a dream... I want to sleep for as long as I can...

I sigh.... lean back and enjoy... again glancing over at Mistress Shawn...

Last edited by redrider96_nj; 10-26-2016 at 10:14 AM.
Old 10-26-2016
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess shawn View Post
If you mean everyone has an equal role, that's even better.
Yes, that's what I mean.
Old 10-26-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Red is certainly having fun with his sub. I am thinking that Sonia, now busy getting him hard, will need someone to insert the butt plug into her without interrupting Red's fun. And so I walk behind her and pick up the plug, making sure Red is aware of this. I squeeze some lube onto my hand and rub it over the plug, again only doing so when I know Red is watching.

"Don't stop pleasuring your Master." I whisper into Sonia's ear. She obeys, her hands continuously stroking Red's cock until it fully swells. First, I slide the tip of the plug over the opening behind her butt cheeks. Then I push it in slowly. She tightens her grip on Red's cock in response, only loosening when the plug is as deep as it can go. It is a tight fit even with the lube, and I find myself slowing to a crawl to make sure I am not hurting her. Sonia has shown that she is a good sub so far, so it's a shame that she chose this particular plug.

Oh well, I still have Red to play with. Reaching into the same drawer where Sonia found the first butt plug, I pull out another one. This one is much bigger and has an artificial dog's tail attached to one end. I wave it menacingly in front of Red... however, I suddenly get the feeling that ila may be interested in this game as well. I turn to ila, pleading with wide eyes, "Oh no, Master, please don't make me wear the butt plug."
Old 10-27-2016
Shecock obsessed

This is getting better all the time. Red is showing proper deference by calling me ‘Sir.’ At the same time he’s being the master to his sub, Sonia. I’ve still got the rope tied onto Princess Shawn’s and Red’s collars. I’m thinking about removing the rope, but it won’t be yet.

It was quite arousing when Red had Sonia pick out a butt plug. It was even more arousing when Princess Shawn inserted the butt plug in Sonia. The icing on the cake was watching her do it while Red watched her.

I had a sudden idea. I was going to do something that I never done before nor had I ever contemplated it. My cock was standing straight up and throbbing from the thoughts running through my mind.

Princess brought me back to reality when she retrieved a butt plug and held it up. She was looking straight at me and I could see she had something planned. I also had something planned so I was going to have to act right away.

“Lube the butt plug, Red,” I demanded.

“Yes, sir,” Red answered immediately.

He grabbed the lube right away. As he started to get the butt plug slick Princess and I looked into each other’s eyes. I was sure that she was planning to do something to see if she could test my dominance. I liked the thought and hoped that she would try, but first all of us were going to do something together.

I pulled Shawn in to me and kissed her soft, warm lips. Her firm, erect nipples brushing against my chest caused my cock to twitch. “You’re beautiful, Princess,” I breathed out as our lips parted.

Still looking at our hostess I took the butt plug from Red. Then I told him to lube my cock. I didn’t look at him, but kept my gaze on Princess’ gorgeous face. She was wondering what I had in mind and I was sure Red was also wondering.

I felt Red’s warm hand on my cock. He was running up and down the shaft spreading the lube. I reached down in front of me with one hand. I found Princess’ ladycock and was happy to find that she was hard again. ‘What a fantastic woman,’ I thought. ‘Most men can’t get so hard, so fast, and in such a short time as she could.’ I ran my hand up and down her treasure spreading lubricant that I had managed to get in my palm

Before Shawn realized what I was about to do I had the butt plug poised against her pink rosebud. She felt it and smiled. I pushed. There was some resistance. I pushed hard and the butt plug slid all the way into her.

I let go of Shawn and said to her, “Now, Princess, hold onto the base of my cock.”

She did as she was told. I turned towards Red. Princess suddenly realized what I was going to do. She watched with a smile on her face as I grabbed Red’s hip. She knew what to do next and she positioned my cock against Red’s hole. I pushed and easily slid into him. The feeling was intensely pleasurable. I couldn’t believe how tight he was despite having had Alice’s monster cock in him only a few minutes ago.

I wiggled my hips around to adjust to a more comfortable position.

“Okay, Princess, it’s your turn,” I said. “You’re going to fuck me while I fuck Red.”

Shawn wasted no time. She got in behind me. I felt her hot, ladycock against my hole. She pushed and slid partways into me. She pushed again and I opened up a little more. She pushed once more and was all the way into me. I sighed deeply when I knew she couldn’t get any farther in. I’ve had lots of shecock back there, but none felt as good as hers.

”Get ready to start,” I said. “I’ll control the rhythm, Princess, and you keep up. Don’t miss a stroke and don’t let your butt plug fall out or there will be consequences.”

I was fully expecting Shawn to keep up with me. I was also fully expecting her to lose the butt plug so that she could find out what the consequences would be. Before that, though, she was going to fuck me and I was going to fuck Red.
Old 10-27-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

For now, I keep my butt cheeks clenched to hold the plug in. Surely ila must have been fucked at least once before this night, yet his hole is among the tightest I have ever entered. I followed his rhythm precisely: in he goes into Red, and deep into his hole I push myself. The hard part is maintaining that same speed and not picking up the pace too soon.

But that is what happens next. The tight squeeze of ila's hole around my cock makes me ram him faster. Just a little quicker than the pace he is using on Red, but enough to throw off his rhythm. I try not to pull out too far, just enough so that cum squirts out of me and into his hole. I thrust again, releasing another load inside him. In doing so, however, I hear the sound of my butt plug hitting the floor. I simply cannot keep it in throughout my forceful thrusts. My cock goes soft, and my body tingles as I pull it out.

I say to both ila and Red, "I'm so sorry. I couldn't stop myself."
Old 10-28-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enjoying the slow hand job from Sonia, I notice Mistress Shawn has picked up the butt plug and is looking at Sonia. I nod approval, Mistress Shawn even makes lubing a butt plug look sexy. I can feel Sonia's grip change as Mistress Shawn pushes the butt plug deep in Sonia's ass. Sonia does seem to enjoy it.

I then see the butt plug that Mistress Shawn has pick... holy crap I mumble. Then a slight sense of relief as I hear Mistress Shawn pleading "no".

Hearing Sir, I grab the lube and the large butt plug. I drip some lube on make sure it is covered and slick.
Watching Sonia stroking me, watching Sir and Mistress together. I hear Sir tell me to lube his cock - at first I can't find the dam tube - so, I do the next best thing. I take sir's cock in my mouth and lube it with my saliva. Still reaching, I find the tube, I pop Sir's cock out of my mouth. I squeeze a generous amount of lube on the head and slowly stroke him to cover his cock.

As Sir and Mistress moved towards the bed, I called Sonia up on the bed with me, I told her to stop now. I could see her small lady cock was hard, she was enjoying the action. I told her to come here - to kiss me. We kissed deeply, our tongues dancing. I felt hands on my legs pushing them up, I broke our kiss and told Sonia to hold my legs up. I felt Sir's cock at my asshole, he pushed quickly and deeply in my cum filled ass.
As Sir started to fuck me, my hands roamed over Sonia's body, soft smooth skin, tiny little titties her nipples hard, her lady cock hard. I reached behind her and teased her with her butt plug, pulling out a bit and pushing back in.

As Mistress fucks Sir and Sir is fucking me - I squeeze my ass around his shaft. Feeling my ass getting filled with cock a second time. I have Sonia lick and bite my nipples while getting fucked. I'm rock hard again and oozing pre-cum on my stomach. My excitement building - getting fucked and having Sonia licking my nipples, then kissing me deeply... Sonia slides her hand down my body, getting my precum on her hand, careful not to touch my shaft, she starts to massage my balls as we kiss.

I hear a noise, not sure what fell or dropped. I hear Mistress apologize. I feel Sir change his pace - not sure what is going on. I'm enjoying playing with Sonia.

Once again I have that moment slap me in the face - here I am making out with a very sexy petite lady, if dressed no one would know she has a cock. While, I'm lying on a pink fluffy bed, in a pink princess room of a lady I call Mistress, while getting fucked by some guy I call Sir. Maybe moving to this town was the right choice.

Last edited by redrider96_nj; 10-28-2016 at 09:23 AM.
Old 10-28-2016
Shecock obsessed

Princess Shawn and I quickly coordinate our thrusts. It’s fantastic feeling her cock sliding in and out me. I squeeze my bum cheeks together to clamp down on her ladystick. Princess moans her pleasure at the added tightness.

At the same time that our beautiful hostess is giving me pleasure, Red is also giving me pleasure. He’s unbelievably tight and it feels so good as I stroke in and out of him. I reach around to his front. My hand easily finds his cock. It’s rock hard and throbbing and leaking pre-cum in a steady stream. I run my hand up and down the shaft a couple of times.

Princess’ cock feels so good in me that I know that I’m going to need to get fucked more than once tonight. Red is certainly capable. I’m going to let him fuck Sonia later on and I’m sure he’ll be able to get hard again. Sonia can’t fuck me as she is all sub and she wouldn’t want to move out of her comfort zone. Shawn might be able to, but it will probably be some time after she finishes fucking me before she will be able to get hard again. That leaves only Red unless we more guests joining us in the bedroom.

My thoughts have caused me to momentarily lose my rhythm. Princess also falters and gets out of tempo. Or perhaps she did it on purpose. She quickly gets back in synchronization with me. Suddenly Princess Shawn is thrusting faster. There’s no doubt she getting closer to another orgasm.

I start fucking Red faster and harder. My own orgasm is rapidly approaching. My whole body is tingling again. Shawn falters once more. She pulls back so fast that her ladycock comes out of me. I let out a whimper. I want her beautiful cock back in me. Suddenly I feel a warm spurt against my hole quickly followed by Princess pushing her cock back into me. I grunt and drive my cock deep into Red.

Princess Shawn gives me one more quick thrust and spurts into me. Milliseconds later my cock swells up and as I push hard against Red my orgasm jets out of my cock into Red mingling with Alice’s cum. Princess spurts again and again. Each time she spurts I also spurt. I hear Red moaning. I don’t know if it’s from my cock squirting into him or what Sonia is doing.

As Shawn’s spurts subside I hear a thump on the floor. I just know that Princess has dropped her butt plug. I don’t know if it was accidental or on purpose, but I still smile knowing what I’m going to do next.

I give all of us a few seconds to regain our breathing and then I say, “You dropped your butt plug, Princess. Now you’ll have to face the consequences.”

I untie the rope from Red’s collar. “Get up, Red, and go to the table. Get a pair of handcuffs. Sonia, go with Red and bring back a rope. Both of you bring back a set of leg cuffs if you find any.”

I stand up and turn around to face our beautiful hostess. She’s trying to look suitably fearful, but I can also see her repressing a smile as she anticipates her punishment. “On your back in the middle of the bed, Princess. You’ve been naughty and we’ll have to fix that.”

Princess Shawn scrambles to the middle of the bed. She looks up me. Her eyes are bright and shining. I bend over and take the rope off her collar. “You won’t need this anymore…at least not where it currently is,” I say, trying to look stern.
Old 10-28-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

What kind of punishment does my Master have in mind? I wipe the last drops of cum off the tip of my cock and lie on my bed as ordered, face up, trying my best to look frightened or at least nervous. Despite my mistimed thrusts, at least Red had fun being on the receiving end of ila's cock.

Though I am certain ila will do nothing of the sort, in my mind I am afraid that he will bring out the whips or hot wax. I am not into pain, nor do I enjoy inflicting it as a Mistress, but there are many other ways to punish me. In no time at all, one of these guests will find something sitting in the drawers or shelves that can be used on me.

(Can't think of much to add here, sorry )
Old 10-29-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Lying on my back as Sir fucks me, Sonia continuing to massage my balls. I can feel Sir's cock swell and I feel his cock spurting warm cum deep in my ass.

I'm still rock hard and haven't cum yet.

Sir untie's the rope from my collar - telling me to go get more toys. As Sonia and I walk over to the toy dresser - Sonia grabs cuffs and rope - I was able to find leg cuffs. I find a second pair of cuffs I hold on to.
Sonia is able to move around with her butt plug still deep in her ass.

We return to the bed.. giving the toys to Sir. We see that Mistress Shawn is on the bed on her back.

Sonia and I move to the foot of the bed... I stand at the bed and bend over, my upper body on the bed... I order Sonia to eat my ass, give me a rim job tasting the mix of Alice and Sir's cum.
I can feel Sonia's hands on my ass, spreading my cheeks, I can feel her warm breath and her wet tongue. She flicks her tongue over my well fucked and cum leaking asshole. I moan my approval.
I ask Sir - if I may tease Mistress Shawn's nipples.

Sir gives his approval....

I can feel Sonia spreading my ass wider... pushing her face into my ass, her tongue deeper in my asshole.. she is tongue fucking my asshole... Sonia switches between deep tongue fucking, then licking and sucking on my tight cum filled balls..
I start to lick, suck and bite on Mistress Shawn's nipples... while moaning my approval at the job Sonia is doing on my asshole...

I'm going crazy... I can't take much more... I get out of Sir's way - as I stand up you can see Mistress Shawn's nipples, hard and wet with my saliva. I turn and pull Sonia too me - I kiss her deep, my tongue in her mouth, our tongues dancing. I can taste Alice and Sir's cum.. the kissing is hot and passionate.

I can hear Sir looking thru the toys.. the sound of the metal of the cuffs. The sound of the rope - it was NOT silk rope this time.

While making out with Sonia - our cocks rubbing together. Sonia reaches down and jerks our cocks as one. I reach around and start to play with her butt plug. Just pulling out a bit, pushing back in...

I remove Sonia's butt plug... I need to fuck her, I need to feel a nice tight hole, I need to actively cum....
Old 10-29-2016
Shecock obsessed

It takes less than a minute for Red and Sonia to come back to me with their selections. The rope and ankle cuffs will do, but I still need something else. I’m not sure yet, but I’m sure that it will come to me.

“Put your hands over your head, Princess,” I command. As soon as she does I take the silk rope and tie it around her right wrist. I run the rope around the near bedpost and behind the other one. I then tie the other end to her left wrist.

Red must have been reading my mind. I wanted him to start orally teasing Shawn. Without waiting for any instructions he bent over and started licking, sucking, and fondling one of Princess’ breasts. He instructed Sonia to rim him. Seeing Sonia with her face buried between Red’s cheeks is quite erotic.

I let Sonia and Red continue while I carry on with my own addition to our sexy scene. I pick up the ankle cuffs and dangle them over our hostess. I watch her eyes. To my delight she pretends to be frightened of what is about to come.

I turn away from her and click one cuff to her right ankle and the other end to a bedpost. I next take the rope that Sonia brought to me and tie one end to her left ankle and the other end to the remaining bedpost. Princess Shawn is now spread-eagled on the bed. She looks so beautiful, helpless, and vulnerable that I almost decide to release her bindings. I can’t do that, though, as it would spoil our sex play.

I turn my attention back to Red. He has had Sonia switch position and they are kissing while rubbing their cocks together. It looks like Red is trying to cum, but I haven’t yet given him permission to do so. I need to stop him right away so that he knows I am still the Master of this scenario.

“Stop what you’re doing right now, Red,” I tell him authoritatively. He’s surprised and has the urge to comply, but he’s slow to obey. “Right now, Red, or there will be penalties for you too.”

Red reluctantly lets go of Sonia. I’m still going to let him fuck Sonia, but now I will delay giving him approval to do so. “Go look on the table for a cat of nine tails,” I command.

He scrambles over to the table. I don’t believe in inflicting pain and I never will, but it will be fun to run the tips of the cat across Princess’ body. I look into Shawn’s eyes. She is not sure what I’m thinking or about to do. She does have a sincere look of concern on her face. I like it because it will make it even more of a surprise for her when I tickle her with the cat.

Sonia is unsure what to do. Instead of letting her just look I tell her to start kissing Mistress’ breasts. As Sonia goes to work on Shawn’s breasts Red returns with the cat. “The cat of nine tails, sir, as you ordered,” he says meekly handing over the instrument.

“You were slow, Red. You were also about to fuck Sonia without my permission. Bend over.”

Red quickly bends over presenting his posterior to me. I pick up Princess’ butt plug and hand it to Red. “Clean it off, Red. It’s going in you.”

Red wipes off the butt plug and hands it to me. “Spread your legs,” I order him.

Red widens his stance. I push the butt plug into him. “Stand up. Join Sonia on the other side of Mistress and pleasure her breasts. And don’t drop the plug if you know what’s good for you.”

The role playing has me so excited that I’m rock hard once more with my cock standing straight up. I look down into Princess Shawn’s eyes. I hold up the cat so that she can see it. My little show of domination has Red and the two women wondering what I’m about to do. I pause waiting to see what they will do.
Old 10-29-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

From the moment ila told Red to fetch the cat of nine tails, my eyes widened even further. "Oh please, Master." I beg, "Don't whip me. I'll be good." I start to struggle with my bonds, only making myself look more helpless. Despite the possible oncoming pain, however, I cannot help but feel a rush of arousal. I am genuinely terrified of getting whipped, beaten, having my silky smooth skin defaced by welts, and yet I will be lying if I say I want to get out of this predicament immediately.

My nipples are hard and glistening with Red and Sonia's saliva. My breasts sway with my struggles until they have to hold on to them to keep them on their lips. This continues until ila reveals his other plans for the two subs. The butt plug I wore earlier is now in Red. He and Sonia resume fondling and licking my breasts, getting a good feel of their size and firmness.

But no, I must focus on my Master. I continue to beg him, "Please Sir, I will keep my butt plug in from now on."
Old 10-29-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Seeing Mistress Shawn tied spread eagle on the bed - excites all 3 of us... We can see Sir's cock rock hard.. I know that Sonia and I are enjoying it.

As Sonia and I are making out, her jerking us... I'm starting to move my hips to her hand motion... OHHHHH it feels good...
I hear Sir yelling for me to stop... I think to myself, what the fuck... slowing, still lingering with Sonia... Then I hear "Right now Red, or there will be penalties"...
I break from Sonia...

Standing.. waiting... told to get a cat-o-nine tails...

After finding the latest toy... as I return to the bed, I see that Sonia is now on the bed, on all fours her ass in the air. Her sexy ass and lady cock dangling from behind, such a sexy look. I see that Sonia is now licking, sucking and nibbling on Mistress Shawn's breasts.

Sir is not happy... he tells me to bend over... I turn around, bend over grabbing my ankles presenting my ass to him.
He tells me to pick up the butt plug from the floor and clean... I clean the butt plug and hand it to him.
Ordered to spread my legs... I spread them wide, grabbing my ass and spreading. I feel the butt plug, surprised at how tight my ass still feels - this butt plug feels huge. I stand up butt plug in place...

As ordered... I move to the other side of the bed, butt plug still in place.

Hearing Mistress Shawn moan, watching Sonia play with her breasts, I join Sonia licking and sucking her nipples. Teasing Mistress Shawn's breasts sucking, fondling... we look up at kiss each other, then back to Mistress Shawn.

As we play with Mistress Shawn's breasts.. our hands roam over her body, her skin so silky smooth and soft... down her stomach, NOT touching her lady cock. I grab the base of her lady cock and hold her straight up - as I look how sexy Mistress Shawn's hard lady cock is - I look I Sonia and say "I hope I get to watch you ride Mistress Shawn's sexy lady cock before the weekend is over" my hands continue down her silky smooth thighs... back up... fingers barely touching her skin. Our fingers come back up to her breasts - pinching, flicking, teasing her nipples - Sonia and I kiss again... our hands trace up over Mistress Shawn's shoulders down her silky smooth arms to the restraints and back up. Sonia and I are moaning as much as Mistress Shawn... her skin is amazing to touch.

I think Sonia and I could devour Mistress Shawn with her restrained and unable to move.

With everything that has happened in the last however many hours - as time is lost on me - the rush and the excitement - the sub and the dominate... I can't help but slightly fall back to my default sarcastic mode... when I hear - the women I believe to be "Mistress" Shawn say - "Please Sir, I will keep my butt plug in from now on"...
With a smirk... I say... "Sorry Mistress, your in trouble now - that butt plug is in my ass"....

Playing with both ladies - seeing how sexy they both are. Two sexy ladies both turned on - their nipples hard, their lady cocks hard... to hear them moan, to feel the silky soft smooth skin... I'm so horny for Sonia.. my cock hard and dripping once again.

I ask Sir... "may Sonia kiss Mistress Shawn ?"

Last edited by redrider96_nj; 10-29-2016 at 11:59 PM.
Old 10-30-2016
Shecock obsessed

Our little scenario is going better than I thought possible. This is the first time I’ve been in such a position of dominance and I’m quite enjoying it. Red has done everything I’ve told him to. I wasn’t sure that he would stop what he was doing with Sonia. Nor was I sure he would willingly accept the butt plug. He has definitely earned the privilege to orgasm that he so very much wants.

Princess is playing her role to perfection. I smile inwardly when she pleads with me and says that she won’t drop her butt plug again. I run the tips of the cat lightly across her legs and up towards her ladycock.

Trying to look stern I say, “I know you won’t, Princess, because you’re going to be good from now on.”

I continue to trace lines across her body. Both Red and Sonia are kissing and licking Princess Shawn’s breasts. I watch Red’s hand slide down his Mistress’ body to her cock. His hand curls around her treasure to stroke it gently.

Red looks up at Sonia. For the first time I see what has surely been building since we first left the stage. There is a genuine look of affection between those two. I instantly decide to facilitate their growing attraction.

I start to run the tips of the cat over Sonia. She visibly shivers. Then Red asks for permission for Sonia to kiss Princess Shawn. “Permission granted,” I say.

While still holding the cat I position myself on my knees between Princess’ legs. I brush the whip across Princess and then Sonia and then Red. I lift high and off to one side. I give it a quick upward and then downward snap surprising myself and the others that it actually made a cracking sound. I fling the cat off towards the table with the toys. My three playmates heave a sigh of relief.

“Kiss your Misress’ cock, Red,” I command. He immediately moves his head to kiss the tip of Shawn’s ladystick. His lips cover the head. Princess moans audibly despite the fact that Sonia’s lips are on hers. I bend forward so that I can kiss and lick Princess’ thighs.

The pleasure is almost unbearable for our hostess. It’s also frustrating for her as she can’t touch or caress any of us. She can only receive touches and kisses. Red had switched from kissing Princess’ cock to sucking it. Sonia had gone from kissing Shawn’s soft, warm lips to kissing her neck, throat, and shoulders. I had moved up towards Shawn’s treasure kissing her inner thighs all the way.

As wonderful as our current actions are it’s time to change things around a bit. I lifted my head and said, “Red, it’s time to release your sub from her cuffs.”

Red let go of Princess’ cock and while lying on his side he stretched up to undo Sonia’s handcuffs. As he moved he let go of Shawn’s cock. She was hard again and her cock bounced once when it was released from Red’s mouth. At the same time Red’s own rock hard cock was completely exposed.

The sight of two stiff pulsing cocks oozing pre-cum was incredibly erotic. I couldn’t resist them. I leaned forward to take Shawn’s cock in my mouth. I slid my lips down over it until it was fully into my mouth. I backed off and let Princess’ ladycock slip from my mouth with a popping sound. I switched over to Red’s cock and took him fully into my mouth. I was initially amazed at how big he is, but that was soon replaced by the pleasure of sucking him and tasting his slippery pre-cum.

I only gave Red’s cock a few slow sucks before I heard him moaning. I quickly let go of him. He was about to cum and his first orgasm wasn’t going to be in my mouth. I switched back to Princess to give her throbbing treasure a couple of sucks.

I let go of Shawn and looked at Red, who was still gasping from his almost orgasm. Sonia had stopped kissing our hostess and looked back at me. I repositioned myself. When I was braced steadily enough I lifted Shawn’s bottom. I slid my cock back into her. The tightness of her was equisite.

While still looking at Red and Sonia I said, “Take off Princess Shawn’s restraints. All of them.”

The two rushed around undoing the cuffs and knots from around Shawn’s ankles and wrists. As soon as they were done I said, “It’s time for your reward, Red. You may now fuck Sonia.”

The look of gratitude on both their faces said it all. They really did have a deep affection for each other and now they were going to consummate their relationship.
Old 10-31-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

As Sonia and I continue to enjoy Mistress Shawn's body - touch, kiss, lick, scent and each other - we see that Sir seems to be happy with the action - his cock his hard and everyone is under control.

He teases Mistress with the tips of the whip. He give permission for Sonia to kiss Mistress - to watch Sonia slowly linger and gently kiss Mistress is so very sensual.
Sir runs the tips of the whip over Sonia's back - you can see her react and the fear in her eyes.

Suddenly there is a crack of the whip in the air.. the noise seems to startle all of us even Sir... there is momentary pause in all the action... then Sir flicks the whip off to the side and there is a sigh of relief. The ladies go back to kissing.

I adjust and lean down to kiss Mistress's cock - as I was ordered to do - I adjust so I can still watch the girls kissing. I grab the base of her lady cock - holding it tight - I just kiss and lick the head of her lady cock, tasting her pre-cum. To hear Mistress moan as Sonia kisses her deeply. I go from kissing to sucking on Mistress Shawn's hard lady cock - it's odd having Sir's face so close to mine and he kisses her thighs and I work on her cock.
From my position with Mistress Shawn's lady cock deep in my mouth... I look up and the position Sonia is in allow me to see her hard lady cock, as she is on her knees... she has been kissing Mistress Shawn's neck, chest, breasts and back to kissing her...

I can't even imagine what Mistress Shawn's body must feel like all of this attention - but unable to move - unable to return the pleasure... her moaning increasing...

As Sonia continues to kiss and lick Mistress's body - I have to let her cock outta my mouth, on my knees I reach over to release Sonia's hands. Kneeling there Mistress Shawn's lady cock and my cock are right at Sir's head.

Watching Sonia, I take a moment to breath... I see Sir take Mistress Shawn deep in his mouth... then suddenly he takes my cock in his mouth... I moan loudly - fuck that feels good and try to push deeper... sensing my orgasm... Sir quickly pulls off my cock and back to Mistress Shawn.... Sir is between Mistress legs, we see him lift her ass and start to push his cock in her ass... We are ordered to release all restraints... we quickly release Mistress Shawn... I'm told I can have Sonia... we leave Sir and Mistress...

I move to Sonia... we embrace and kiss deeply... our cocks rubbing together...
I tell her... I want to taste her, I want her standing... we move to the end of the bed.. we can still watch Sir & Mistress...
Sonia.. bends over... I squat down behind her...

as I squat behind Sonia - that sound, that FUCKING sound, the butt plug falls out of my ass to the floor... I just fucking ignore it, at this point - I need to be with Sonia.. I need to cum.. I need to feel her cum... I need to taste her... I mumble "fuck it"... I think to myself - I will deal with the consequences or turn the table if I must... but I NEED to be with Sonia...

I spread Sonia's ass and tongue fuck her deeply... We both moan loudly, my face buried deep in her ass... I push my tongue deep inside her... I reach up she is rock hard...
I get to my feet... my cock fat.. hard.. and sticky... I grab my shaft in one hand and spread Sonia's ass with the other... she has both hands on the bed... I rub my cock head up * down her ass... pressing...easing.. pressing.. easing... rubbing.... then I press.. shoving my cock deep in Sonia's ass in one motion... "OH MY GOD..." I moan loudly... Sonia's tiny ass is so fucking tight.... I thrust a couple of times.. then thrusting deeper.. I hold her hips and gyrate deep in Sonia's ass... I reach around and jerk Sonia's cock... back to thrusting... I sense both our organs are close....
Back to thrusting... I stop jerking Sonia... unable to hold off... I thrust deep and shoot a load of cum deep in Sonia's ass... holding... shooting rope after rope.. my cock throbs in her ass... I pull out.. still shooting and dripping cum....
My breathing labored.. my cock spasms... my body tingles... I spin Sonia around and tell her.. "You must NOW, cum in my mouth.. "
I drop to my knees and take her in my mouth my lips tight... my hands grab her ass pulling her deeper in my mouth.. my fingers play with her cum filled ass... Sonia's cock throbs in my mouth - no idea if she was ever allowed to orgasm like this - her body shakes, 3 fingers deep in her cum filled ass, my other hand on her lower back pulling her deeper in my mouth... she can't hold back...
I feel ropes of warm cum hitting the back of my mouth... I gag, I spit, I swallow... Spent... I slump to the floor at the foot of the bed... as I do, Sonia still shooting some cum on me and the floor... I pull her down into my lap...

We take a moment... listening to the action on the bed....

Last edited by redrider96_nj; 10-31-2016 at 11:14 AM.
Old 10-31-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

( Wow ila, that's a lot of actions to keep up with. I'm loving it, sure, but do you think you can reduce the number of stuff taking place in your posts? Not saying that it should be a snail's pace, one thing at a time, but maybe cut it down by half? I find myself constantly checking the previous posts to make sure no actions are ignored.)

At the moment the tips of the cat of nine tails touch my skin, I twitch my legs sharply and only relax myself when it reaches my cock, probably the only place where I don't mind being tickled. I guess this is not a good time to reveal my biggest bondage-related secret: I am extremely, horribly ticklish. A smile is forming but I stop myself from giggling.

Those restrained giggles turned to moans when Red strokes my cock. He and Sonia are still running their tongues over my breasts. Sonia moves in to kiss me on the lips and I will not deny her the pleasure. She is pretty, no doubt, and the sight of her cock is giving me thoughts of more fucking. Ila is great at keeping me hard, practically worshiping my cock with his lips. If I can squirt again right into his mouth, I will. He fucks me again and I lean my head back against the pillow in a fit of ecstasy.

Next, he tells Red and Sonia to release me. They do so, a shame really as there is a part of me that loves being tied up and played with. But it will be selfish to expect all the action to focus on me alone, not when Red and Sonia are just so hungry for each other. Red drops his butt plug but I don't think he notices. He licks, then fucks her. I can tell he has been waiting eagerly for the chance to explore her ass.

That leaves me with ila for now. I lie on the bed and await his next orders. Is there anything left we have not done yet? Anything that can make this special night even hotter?
Old 11-01-2016
Shecock obsessed

Red and Sonia are busy exploring each other so I disregard them for the time being. That leaves just Princess for me to concentrate on. When I look into her eyes I can see that she is expecting something more for the evening.

I’m momentarily lost in what I can do for another surprise that will make this more exciting and interesting. Then it hits me. I take a quick look around to confirm that what I need is still here. My idea has me so horny that my cock, buried in Shawn’s tight, little bottom, twitches.

I reach up to the right behind our hostess and pick up the silk rope. I dangle it in front of her eyes and then let it swing back and forth. She’s mesmerized, following the loose end of the rope with her eyes.

I lean forward and tie the end to Princess Shawn’s collar. She doesn’t say anything, but looks at me. Her eyes are getting wider as she wonders what is coming next.

“We’re going for a walk, Princess,” I say. “All of us,” I continue as I nod my head towards Red and Sonia, “but first there’s something else I need to do.”

I stretch out full length along Princess with my cock still firmly in her.
Old 11-01-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

"A walk? To where?" I ask ila while keeping my ass at a tight squeeze around his cock. He has not unloaded yet but I have a feeling that whatever he has in mind will make both of us squirt more cum. I position myself face down on my forearms and knees to give him easier access to my hole as well as the ring on my collar where he ties the rope.

This makes it clear that I trust him fully now, just as I trusted him moments ago when he had the cat of nine tails but did not beat me. If he wants to take me to his house or Red's, I will not mind. I will however find it very humiliating if this walk involves parading me like a dog in front of the guests downstairs, most of whom I can still hear sucking and fucking in the wildest orgy this house has ever contained.
Old 11-07-2016
Shecock obsessed

“You’ll see shortly where we’re going,” I say as I start slowly stroking in and out of Princess. She is so tight and so warm that I’m sure that I won’t last long.

I don’t know how Shawn did it, but as I turned to look at Red and Sonia she managed to turn around so that she was on her knees and forearms with her cute, little, firm bottom up and she did it so smoothly that I never missed a stroke. I couldn’t resist the sight of her smooth, pretty bum so I ran my hands lightly over the warm skin as I fucked her.

Shawn was pushing back against me meeting my thrusts stroke for stroke. In just a few more strokes I felt the familiar tingling of an impending orgasm quickly building in me. I shoved my cock in deep and a big spurt of cum jetted into Princess Shawn’s tight hole. I spurted again and again. I pulled out and slammed back in cumming once more. As my orgasm subsided I slumped forward resting against our hostess. My breath was coming in gasps.

It took about a minute to fully recover. My cock slipped out of Princess’ tight bottom. I stood up and held out my hand for Shawn to help her off the bed. Red is still busy with Sonia so I decide to let them be for awhile yet. “It’s time to go,” I say to Princess as her feet hit the floor. “Red, if I don’t come back for you in a few minutes then you and Sonia come and look for me and don’t be long.”

I take the end of the rope dangling from Princess Shawn’s collar and direct her to head back to the party.
Old 11-07-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I can never get tired of feeling ila squirting into me. I grip my pillow tighter and roll my head back as his hot juice fills up my hole, to the point where some of it leaks out when he pulls away. I take his hand and get off the bed, but when he makes it clear that we are rejoining the party downstairs, an idea crosses my mind. Ila has been such a great playmate tonight, he needs a little gesture to let him know I appreciate it.

"Okay, but give me a moment." I gently tug the rope out of ila's hand. I then remove my collar, pausing repeatedly to watch his reaction and see if he has complaints. When he does not, I pass the collar to him and ask him, "I would like to join the orgy downstairs, but I don't want just anyone gaining access to all this." I run my hands over my breasts and cock to let ila know what I mean. "They will fondle me only when I let them fondle. They get close up looks at my tits only when I let them. I can't tease them when I'm naked."

I head behind a partition near the corner of the bedroom where my wardrobe is. From there, I ask ila, "What costume do you want me to wear?"
Old 11-08-2016
Shecock obsessed

I almost orgasmed again when Princess Shawn ran her hands down her lithe, luscious body. She’s so incredibly beautiful that I would happily look at her all day. I like the idea that she is going to cover up again and only let those she chooses see her special places.

I watched Princess’ sexy little bottom sway from side to side as she walked behind a room partition. Then she called out asking what costume I wanted to see her wearing. Several thoughts race through my mind. The possibilities are quite exciting.

At first I think that I want her to wear a harem girl costume, but quickly put that thought aside. It's suggestive, but her treasure would not be easily accessible to me. A sexy waitress sounds intriguing. I quickly discard that idea though as guests may take that as an open invitation to explore our hostess without hers or my permission.

I want something that conceals and yet reveals, something that is sexy but not immediately welcoming, and something that is attractive and still allows easy access to all of Shawn’s delights. Then it hits me. A sailor girl with a short skirt is perfect. It’s sexy and incredibly appealing.

I tell Princess Shawn to put on her sexiest sailor girl costume and tell her that she's not allowed to wear panties. Now I await her. I’m sure I won’t be disappointed.
Old 11-09-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

"Coming right up." I reply. I have all kinds of outfits in the wardrobe, among them a white and dark blue sailor costume. I take my time putting it on, somewhat thrilled by ila's order not to wear panties underneath it. The next time my cock gets hard, it will lift the short skirt and reveal a bit of my crotch. Sure, the crowd has already seen my cock during my stage performance, but they have yet to touch it or get a close-up look. The little skirt will only tease them even further.

I am about to sashay out from behind the partition when I notice a slight problem with the sailor costume: the chest area is tight. Admittedly, this was the reason I bought it in this size, to show off the bulge of my ample bosom. But to tease my audience without exposing my breasts? I will try to think of something if the shirt is close to ripping.

With gentle steps, I walk out and stand in front of ila so that he can watch me for as long as he likes before we proceed downstairs. I have the hat on and slowly turn myself to grant him a look at my curves, ending by lifting the edge of my skirt to show him that I am not wearing panties.

(Ila, when you said sailor girl, do you mean a girl in the navy or a Japanese schoolgirl?)
Old 11-09-2016
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess shawn View Post
...(Ila, when you said sailor girl, do you mean a girl in the navy or a Japanese schoolgirl?)
I meant a girl in the navy, Shawn, or some other maritime service. I don't feel that a Japanese schoolgirl sailor outfit would fit the situation and the theme of the party.
Old 11-09-2016
Shecock obsessed

When Shawn stepped out from behind the position I sharply sucked in my breath and then exhaled slowly. She is incredible and incredibly gorgeous in her sailor's hat, too tight blouse that nicely shows off her pretty boobs, and her short skirt revealing a generous amount of her toned, shapely legs. I am more than delighted with the whole sailor costume when she twirls around giving me a look at her firm, little bottom and her pretty ladycock.

I refasten the collar around Princess' neck. "It's time to meet your guests on a more personal level, Princess," I say with a broad smile.

I draw Shawn in next to me. With her leash in my left hand, my right hand on her smooth, warm bottom, and my cock so hard it's standing straight up I head for the bedroom door and the orgy that is surely taking place downstairs. "I wonder what I'll have Princess Shawn do first," I think to myself. "And I wonder what our beautiful hostess is thinking."
Old 11-10-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

As he secures the collar around my neck, I keep my body straight, as if standing at attention, and say, "Aye aye, captain." with a smile. Ila is absolutely loving the sight of me in the costume, I can tell from his massive boner still damp with cum. I walk by his side and resist the urge to cheekily start marching like a real sailor.

He wants me to entertain the guests downstairs, but how will I do it when they must have exhausted themselves during the orgy? I try to hide the fact that I am short of ideas by reaching over to stroke ila's cock when he least expects it. Just once, in the middle of our walk to the stairs from my bedroom. It will buy me time to think of something. Something that may top my striptease earlier that night.

When we reach the top of the stairs, I catch a glimpse of what my party had turned into. Sweaty bodies everywhere, cum stains the floor, the table of toys is now empty and its contents are put to good use. I turn to ila to see if he has any ideas. "Join the fun or take control?" I ask him.
Old 11-10-2016
Shecock obsessed

I was thrilled when Shawn started playing her role to its fullest. I wanted to rejoin the party so I resisted the urge to make her march around and salute me.

Halfway to the stairs Princess slowed down. I was about to nudge her forward again when she reached down to take hold of my cock. A wave of pleasure swept through me when she stroked it. I didn't want her to stop, but at the same time I wanted her to stop or I'd cum again and far too soon. Fortunately she made the decision for me and let go of my cock.

As we started down the steps I could see that most of the guest looked to be pretty well worn out from the orgy. It was, to say the least, going to be a bit of a challenge to get some partiers to join us in some sexual adventures.

Then Shawn asked me if we, or maybe just me, should join the fun or take control. "There's no sense restricting ourselves. We can do both," I reply with a big smile on my face.

We were in luck. There were still a couple of guys walking around looking for some action and a few women that were still active. Even better was that two of the women have a cock.

"This way, Princess," I say pulling gently on her leash. Shawn looks at me, but doesn't say a thing. I lead her towards the two guys. At the same time I get the attention of the two women. I indicate with a nod of my head that the women should go over to the men.

Then I lower my voice and say to Shawn, "One of each for us, Princess. We'll see which one of us can make our new playmates cum the fastest. Oral only."
Old 11-11-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

So ila wants to find out which of us can suck cum out of a cock the fastest. No problem. I stand before the four guests. From the looks of it, the two guys were either unable to find partners during the orgy or had already unloaded some time ago and are now ready to go again. They are both naked, not hard yet and with dry tips. From the glances at each other and looks of delight, I have a feeling they know each other. Two friends hoping to get lucky tonight, young adults in their early to mid twenties. The two girls though may be strangers, around the same age, with cum dripping down their thighs. They had already been fucked, and are still hungry for more.

All four recognise me as their hostess, of course. I drop to my knees between one of the men and one of the women, randomly chosen as I am not particular which of the four cocks I suck. First, I take one cock in each hand, almost beginning to stroke them until I remember ila's order to only use oral. I turn to him to see if he disapproves but he has his attention on the other pair of playmates.

The girl's cock goes in first. I let it slide into my mouth slowly while keeping a gentle grip on the guy's cock. Both get hard in seconds. In and out, I make loud slurping sounds to bring the ladycock close to squirting, only to pull out and switch to my male partner. He lets out a moan when I get to work sucking him until saliva covers his manhood.

Again, I stop just as it seems he is about to cum. He sighs in disappointment. I look at ila to watch his progress. What does he have in mind for the loser of this contest? After what he has done to me so far, I want to know if losing will actually be more fun than winning.
Old 11-14-2016
Shecock obsessed

I wait until Shawn drops to her knees and then I follow suit. She seems eager to take on my challenge and, in truth, so am I. Just as I’m about to take the guy’s cock in mouth I catch a movement of Princess’ hands out of the corner of my eye.

Shawn has taken a cock in each hand. She doesn’t realize it, but she’s just lost the challenge as my instructions were oral only. Of course with what I have in mind she’s not really losing the contest.

I turn my attention to the two new playmates. It’s been a while since I’ve sucked two cocks at the same time so I’m going to enjoy this. The guy is already hard. His cock is about six or seven inches long and it’s bouncing and twitching. My own cock is rock hard again as I anticipate what is about to happen.

I waste no more time and fully engulf his blood engorged, hot cock. I take a couple of long, slow sucks involuntarily moaning my pleasure. I release his cock with a loud popping sound and immediately wrap my lips around the girl’s semi-erect cock. I give her the same long, slow sucks. Her cock rapidly swells in my mouth.

I catch a glimpse of Shawn alternating between the guy and girl in front of her and I get a sudden idea. I decide to follow her lead so that every time she switches from one person to the other I do the same.

I’m getting just as much pleasure from sucking the two cocks as my playmates are getting from my mouth and tongue working on their cocks. I soon have them moaning each time I take their respective cock in my mouth. Although I’m switching at the same time as Princess, my technique is different. I suck slow and easy and the hard and fast.

I can tell that both my partners are getting close to cumming. They’re moaning and each time I take a cock in my mouth the owner starts thrusting. I try to see how Princess Shawn is doing, but I can’t quite tell how close her playmates are to cumming. Even though I’ve already won the contest I’m determined to make my partners cum before Shawn’s so I suck harder and faster each time I switch.
Old 11-14-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ila is really picking up the pace. I resume sucking, this time ready to receive a mouthful of cum from both partners. My male playmate will not let me pull away this time, putting his hand on my head, giving me room to slide my lips to his tip without letting his cock leave my mouth. To an onlooker, it may seem like he is getting rough as his need to cum makes him impatient, but I do find a certain allure in being forced this way.

After a few sucks, his cum floods my mouth. He releases my head and I look up with my mouth open to show him what he has squirted into me. Then I swallow the whole load as a gesture of appreciation. With a finger, I wipe the last drops of his cock juice off his tip and bring them to my tongue. He leans down and whispers into my ear, "You're a dirty whore, Princess. I like that."

As much as I want to respond, perhaps by showing him how much dirtier I can be, I realise that my female playmate is being ignored. I switch over to her and take her cock into my mouth, using the same technique but with more tongue work. During the slide out, I tickle the underside of her cock with the tip of my tongue. It catches her by surprise but she allows it. There is no hand on my head this time, which lets me pull all the way out just in time to catch her first squirt.

I roll my eyes towards ila. The ladycock of my current partner unloads into my mouth and I make sure he can see the stream of cum, ending by licking the ladycock's tip clean. To thank my two playmates, I stroke their cocks as if trying to get them hard again although I don't have to. I have already done what ila wants me to do.
Old 11-15-2016
Shecock obsessed

I see that Princess Shawn is trying hard to make her playmates cum first. She's already lost the challenge, but she's going to make this a contest anyway.

Before I realize it she has already made the guy cum in her mouth. I watch as she holds the guy's cock in her mouth. She has apparently forgotten about her female partner.

I see an opportunity to catch up to her. I manoeuvre my two partners close enough together to take each one's cock in my mouth at the same time. I can only fit the head of their cocks in, but it's enough to provide plenty of stimulation to them. I suck hard and fast on their cocks. My head rapidly goes back and forth. Perhaps it's their cocks rubbing together or my attentions, but both of them moan loudly. First the guy tries to shove his cock in deeper and then the girl.

I feel both cocks suddenly swell up. They are about to cum and I'm ready for it. The girl shoves deeper and at the same time I feel the first splash of cum hit the back of my throat. Then the guy erupts with a blast of cum in my mouth. Both of my partners are squirting into my mouth. I'm swallowing as much of their cum as I can, but there is still some that runs out of the corners of my mouth and down my chin.

I glance over at Princess again. Her female partner has painted the inside of Princess' mouth with cum. It's too late for Princess. I win decisively. By the time Shawn's last playmate has squirted her last drop my two partners had finished cumming and were quickly going flaccid.

I get Princess' attention and say, "Sorry, Princess, but you lost. You used your hands when I specifically said oral only and anyway both of my partners came first. Are you ready for what's next?"
Old 11-18-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

"Yes Master, I will accept my punishment." I reply. I am not stopping with my two playmates yet despite the end of the contest, stroking them from base to tip in a steady rhythm. They have both gone soft but that doesn't mean I should not thank them for the cum by giving their cocks the attention they deserve.

By now, several of the guests have noticed the contest ila and I just carried out and are now gathering to watch what comes next; a few even step forward hoping that I will give them handjobs, but all I have for them is a cheeky smile and a wiggle of my butt as I stand up. I kiss both playmates on the cheeks before turning back to ila.
Old 11-19-2016
Shecock obsessed

I stood up at the same time as Princess Shawn. When she turns to me I kiss her warm lips and give her a big smile. Then I address our four playmates. "For the next twenty minutes Princess is all yours to do with as you please."

The four of them as well as Shawn exchange surprised looks. "There are rules," I continue. "First of all Princess will remain right here. You cannot take her anywhere else. Secondly I will hold her leash the whole time. Thirdly you may not remove her collar. Last of all you will not cause any pain. Those are all the rules. Your time starts now."

The two guys and one woman move in close to Shawn and start to kiss her elegant neck and firm, round boobs. The second woman, Princess' playmate of a couple minutes ago, comes over to me. She puts her arms around my neck and looking directly into my eyes she says, "They," and she nods her head towards the other three, "can have their enjoyment with Princess. For the next twenty minutes you're mine to do with as I wish." Then she clamped her lips onto mine and pushed her hips against me.

I was so turned on that my already hard cock was throbbing so much that it was aching. I felt my new playmate's cock hot and hard against my own cock and her erect nipples against my chest. She released her lips from mine. "What's your name?" I ask.

"Maggie," she answered looking with lust into my eyes.

"It will be my pleasure, Maggie," I answer, "but under similar rules for Princess."

"Of course," Maggie answered.

"One more thing. Princess is to have four people with her so she needs someone else."

At the mention of her name Shawn looks up from her partners. I scan the crowd. There are several anxious people, men and women trying to get my attention so that they can be chosen. "I need someone for Princess," I say loudly. "Who wants to join in?"

The guests around us all raise their hands. I turn my head to Princess and say, "You've been a good slave tonight. It's time I rewarded you. Who else do you want, Princess?"
Old 11-19-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A good, hard fucking is what I am in the mood for right now. I look around for the biggest, thickest cock. Male or female, it doesn't matter. Meanwhile, my three partners are clearly eager to expose my breasts and cock. I had initially wanted to keep the sailor costume on for ila's sake, to let him know my naked body is exclusive to him, but I cannot disappoint these people any longer. And so I undo the buttons, one at a time, revealing my fat bouncy boobs for their enjoyment. In no time at all, I feel tongues roaming all over my nipples.

Their hands are reaching under the skirt and to the bulge on my panties. "Not yet." I say to them, then point out a man from the crowd. He is rather average looking, noticeably older than me and quite well-built. Most importantly, his cock is enormous. "You, go pick up some lube. You will have the honour of fucking me."

I hear a mix of annoyed groans and shouts of approval from the rest of the audience. My chosen playmate leaves for a moment and returns with a tube of lubricant which he then squeezes over his cock. Slowly I pull my panties down and bend forward, allowing the other three partners to fondle my cock until it gets hard and play with my breasts for as long as they like. "What is your name?" I ask the well endowed new addition to the group.

"Tim." he replies with a big smile on his face, "You won't regret choosing me, princess. I assure you."

The tip of his cock touches my butt hole. I hold up my hand, telling Tim to pause for now, and ask ila, "May I let this man fuck me, Master?" In actuality, I know I don't need permission. I am just stalling, teasing myself before the entry, trying to think of ways to entertain the entire crowd and not just my playmates.
Old 11-20-2016
Shecock obsessed

Too late I remembered that I had wanted to say that Princess' playmates were not allowed to remove any of her clothes. Well, we'd both have to live with it as is because it was too late to add any rules.

While Shawn's playmates get to work licking and kissing her boobs, Maggie has me get down on my knees to suck her cock hard. It's a task which I relish. I start by licking the tip of her flaccid cock and then along the underside. My hands roam over her firm bottom as I continue to lick and kiss her cock. She is rapidly getting an erection so I take her fully in my mouth to suck her.

As my head is moving back and forth on Maggie's cock I hear Princess call out to a guest to get some lube. I stop what I'm doing to see who she is talking to. I see a guy head off towards a table. My eyes widen when I get a look at his cock. It is fully engorged and it's huge. I wonder how Princess Shawn is going to take that much.

Maggie brings me back to the task at hand by telling me to suck her cock again. I eagerly return to pleasuring Maggie. Just as I'm really getting into it Maggie pulls her cock out of my mouth and moves behind me. "Get down on all fours, lover. I'm driving now," she said.

I drop down onto my hands and knees. I glance to my right to see that Princess is also on all fours now and facing the same direction as me. I look behind her to see her new playmate lubing his cock. He then tosses the tube to Maggie who squirts some lube onto her fingers. The next thing I feel is Maggie's fingers rubbing the lube over my butt.

Just as Maggie finished lubing me and herself I hear Princess asking permission for her new playmate to fuck her.

"Just a moment, Princess," I answer.

Maggie puts her cock up against my entrance. I can hardly wait to feel her slide into me. I look at Princess again and say, "Permission granted, Princess. Let's see if our partners can make us cum."
Old 11-21-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Out of the shadows walks Jamie with rope marks around her wrists and ankle and sweet cum in her bobbed hair and bangs. She walks slowly because she has encountered it all but the guy that tied her down would not allow her to join in. He wanted her all to himself and she has no idea who he is or was.

I shows up in fishnet stockings with a garter belt and stiletto heels but nothing else. I do want to join the fun but my wrists and ankles are sore from being tied spread eagle on my stomach for so long while trying to please himself and me. I show up with a red ass because of a strict spanking but nothing more than a "Pearl Necklace" and "sticky hair" because the guy could not please me but got pleased and I am horny as hell. But I am shy and still stay in the shadows watching the Orgy that is going on and fingering my small penis. My penis is inside me and soft but hot and leaking smooth and clear " sweet salted honey" enough to giver me lubrication enough to feel really good. I lick it off my fingers and OMG. I wish I had another trans woman and a man.

I am wishing someone else would tie her up on my stomach and please me anally and orally multiple times. A guy from the rear and orally and another trans woman orally with an outie like I have.

Then release the restraints and roll me on my back with my legs tied to the head board and my knees tied wide open with my ass in the air. Open to anyone and lubed up nicely. My mouth is open game to anyone trans woman or man that loves an active tounge as well as a vacuum. I scream harder and faster with tears of joy in my eyes but no one can understand because I have a line of cocks waiting for my tounge and lips and my mouth is always full. All the while another sexy trans woman is styling my hair with her hand and licking the previous cum off of her fingers left over from the other guy that was left in my hair.

Tags
cybersex, roleplay