Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 04-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to behold
Wink Nicole Montero fucking Ludmila HARDCORE MOVIE

so I went to Buenos Aires and decided to fuck Ludmila on a movie

she is so hot and always horny

to watch the full movie please go to LatinaTranny.com

here some cool screen caps, enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
Nikkiludmilamovie1.jpg   Nikkiludmilamovie2.jpg   Nikkiludmilamovie3.jpg  

Nikkiludmilamovie4.jpg   Nikkiludmilamovie5.jpg  
Old 04-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki View Post

Hey, Nikki, if I changed my name to Ludmila for a day would you come up here and fuck me? I live in a city that also begins with a "B"!!
Old 04-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

alice has a spectacular aura aboutalice has a spectacular aura aboutalice has a spectacular aura about
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Hey, Nikki, if I changed my name to Ludmila for a day would you come up here and fuck me? I live in a city that also begins with a "B"!!
If that works SMC there are going to be a lot of us changing our names to Ludmila.
Old 04-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice View Post
If that works SMC there are going to be a lot of us changing our names to Ludmila.
But not you, Alice, please not you. I want you to stay the Alice that I lust for!
Old 04-05-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
But not you, Alice, please not you. I want you to stay the Alice that I lust for!
And I must add that Alice is a lovely name(no surprise there, what with you being such a lovely woman and all), so I agree with smc that you should not change your name.
Old 04-05-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:

I am glad that you had such a wonderful time in Buenos Aires, Nikki. It also looks like Ludmila had a wonderful time.

Thank you for sharing your pictures with us.
Old 04-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
And I must add that Alice is a lovely name(no surprise there, what with you being such a lovely woman and all), so I agree with smc that you should not change your name.
Way to miss the point, my friend!
Old 04-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Alice in Wonderland
Old 04-06-2010
Pentothal

Default frot scene

Seems there's a frot scene at the beginning of the film
excellent
The more there's frot, snoodling, cock to cock scenes in the movies
the better pleasure is
Old 04-07-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:

It isn't the first time, and it won't be the last.
Old 04-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

alice has a spectacular aura aboutalice has a spectacular aura aboutalice has a spectacular aura about
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
It isn't the first time, and it won't be the last.
Shadows, you and SMC always make me smile with your retorts&for both of you.
Old 04-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smile

Quote:

Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland would be traveling to the places you go to Nikki and seeing the parades and festivals that you post on your sites.
Old 04-08-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
And you have made me smile with your wonderful post. Thank you very much, Alice.
Old 04-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Alright, Alice, I guess it's up to you if I have to share.

Seriously, though, thanks darling!
Old 04-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smile

Quote:
Alright, Alice, I guess it's up to you if I have to share.

Seriously, though, thanks darling!
Two is company, three is a manage-a-trois. giggle
Old 04-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I must tell you of the laugh your post gave me, Alice. It's not a spelling criticism, just a piece of how my mind works.

The phrase is m?nage ? trois, so when I saw "manage" in your post my first thought was of how much work it would be for you, Alice, to manage the two of us: me because of my unbridled lust, and shadows because of ... well ... because he's shadows.

(There's some more of that "retort" for you.)
Old 04-08-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bingbong420420 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to bingbong420420

Looks like you had a good time!
Old 04-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smile

Quote:
I must tell you of the laugh your post gave me, Alice. It's not a spelling criticism, just a piece of how my mind works.

The phrase is m?nage ? trois, so when I saw "manage" in your post my first thought was of how much work it would be for you, Alice, to manage the two of us: me because of my unbridled lust, and shadows because of ... well ... because he's shadows.

(There's some more of that "retort" for you.)
Guess what color my hair is, becouse that was a blonde moment if there ever was one.
Old 04-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Guess what color my hair is, becouse that was a blonde moment if there ever was one.
Uhhhhh ... blonde?

Now I have to adjust my mental image of you, Alice.
Old 04-09-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
And that would be a truly pleasurable(and memorable) experience I am sure.