Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
You can see democrats asserting that Iraq had WMD right up until 2002/2003.

Oh, after they were out of power and didn't have access to intelligence except what Bush and co released to them...
Old 09-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
Oh, after they were out of power and didn't have access to intelligence except what Bush and co released to them...
They? The democrats I referred to were IN power. As Ogryn1313 says, congress has the power. They control the budget. They approve presidential appointments. I don't suppose you realize the head of the CIA, George Tenet, during this time (2002) was appointed by Bill Clinton. He was kept on by the Bush administration until 2004 when all this WMD shit hit the fan.

So you're telling me that H. Clinton, John Edwards, John Kerry and Carl Levin had no up to date information when they made those statements? John Edwards and Carl Levin were on the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence from 2001-2002 btw. But you're telling me these people did not have access to up to date information? Do you want to keep going with this rectal extrapolation of yours or do you want to take a while to actually research what you're talking about?
Old 09-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts

The Democrats are in control. They made a lot of promises to reverse all the "damage" Bush has done in his 8 years as president in the "First 100 Hours." In their first 100 hours the only thing of significance they passed was a new set of rules governing how Congress would conduct business. Which, suspiciously, passed virtually unanimously. And, long after this, they've done very little. They're seen as "do nothing" Congress. So much for their lofty promises to change America. Obama, if he wins...I suspect will repeat their vast accomplishments.

Anna is most likely getting her information from biased sources like the BBC or any number of "reputable" online blogs and far left sites. It's blatantly obvious Anna has little knowledge of this matter and only opinion.
Old 09-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts

Anna, you do know many of those Dems you defend so heavily were members of various intelligence committees and such don't you? Like John Kerry, though he rarely attended the meetings. Many of them have access to the same intel the president has. Much of which was created during Clinton's administration by a unit dedicated to Bin Laden watching. It's not as if once a president is out of office all the intel is null and void and new intel must be made.
Old 09-11-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bobbsie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogryn1313 View Post
I couldn't agree more with you.

Aside from only one thing:

Obama.

I'm of the opinion social change must come slowly. It cannot be rushed because of loose ends and the impact it has on people. America is an extremely diverse nation. We have every type of person imaginable and ever difference imaginable found here. Perhaps more so than most nations. And it is always a battle. I believe in serving the whole, the greater good, thus the majority rules. Minorities are a secondary consideration. This does not mean I support oppressing them or denying them their fair treatment and rights. Only that any sweeping change in our society should be carefully thought out, all options and ramifications considered and then eased into. Rapid and sudden change creates unforeseen issues.

And this is my problem with the far left and Obama's of the world.

The Europeans can sit and smugly condemn my nation for being backwards and less socially progressive. Europeans are exceptionally arrogant. Yet they forget something important:

European nations are older than America. They have had the benefit of several hundred years of time to "perfect" themselves. America is a baby in comparison.

Because I believe such change requires time, logically it stands to reason America has not had the time to "perfect" itself as Europe. It's relative to how old a nation is. And the problem with the champions of this kind of change in America are immature so to speak. They often just see a problem and immediately think up a solution then they want to make this solution happen. They don't care if it steps on other groups or has effects on the equality of all in terms of rights and civil liberties. They are rash and foolhardy.

Perhaps they're hearts on in the right place. But they need to slow down and consider everything. I'll cite Obama wanting to withdraw the troops in Iraq quickly. He has failed to show he has fully thought out all considerations and possible consequences. Liberals are slightly better at this kind of change as they tend to be more logical and fair than the far left who pretty much are hot headed, overly passionate dreamers who just rush into things.

So, if you can look at a European nation and American nation in terms of a whole (let's say for the sake of it all of the nation is one person) and compare age and experience, then clearly America needs to do some growing up. But we all know the dangers of growing up too quickly.

This is how I disagree with you. Everything else you said I agree with entirely.
Great post! I agree that there are risks with a society growing up too quickly. It is my belief that freedoms and liberal values require a mature and flexible society or things do start to fall apart. I also think people get frightened when social structures change too quickly. Although I would personally argue that there are a lot of other factors that influence social change in a society other than age of a nation. For example, it seems like America has a much larger and more conservative Christian population than many other western nations. Maybe i'm generalising! Still, great post
Old 09-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nations are much like children in this regard. Only children can count on the wisdom and guidance of good parents whereas nations have no parents. Thomas Paine's thoughts on this come to mind.

And yes, there are many other factors. As it always is in all things. Only most folks refuse to see all the factors.

Believe it or not, I am a conservative.
Old 09-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
They? The democrats I referred to were IN power. As Ogryn1313 says, congress has the power. They control the budget. They approve presidential appointments. I don't suppose you realize the head of the CIA, George Tenet, during this time (2002) was appointed by Bill Clinton. He was kept on by the Bush administration until 2004 when all this WMD shit hit the fan.

So you're telling me that H. Clinton, John Edwards, John Kerry and Carl Levin had no up to date information when they made those statements? John Edwards and Carl Levin were on the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence from 2001-2002 btw. But you're telling me these people did not have access to up to date information? Do you want to keep going with this rectal extrapolation of yours or do you want to take a while to actually research what you're talking about?
Oh so nothing could possibly change from 2002-2004?
Old 09-11-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Ogryn - While I respect what you have said, and I'm glad for you keeping a civil tone in all your posts. I must point out that maintaining the rights and privileges of the majority, and placing the needs of a majority in favor of and at the expense of a minority results in "Tyrrany of the Majority".

While you personally may be against treating different groups poorly, many who share your views do not. Or even worse, fail to see how not supporting issues like Gay marriage are harmful to actual people by making it difficult to access protections and services provided for hetro-married couples. Saying "what they do on their time doesn't bother me, but marriage is sacred".

Issues like restricting access to bathrooms by transwomen in Colorado and recently Maryland. Having an expensive and "cosmetic" surgery needed to change documentation for one's sex assignment. Not having sexual orientation or gender identity/expession protected on a national level. All of these directly impact the real lives of actual people, not nameless "minority groups". The majoity, by virtue of being the majotity gets all the cookies/perks/rights/privliges. When it comes down to an issue of someone's comfort level or emotional squick over an issue and someone losing their house because their 20 year lesbian partner died without a will, or a 20 y/o transwoman who needs to turn tricks to eat and get hormones because she can't get hired at Burger King...

I seriously think that social change in favor of improving the quality of life for people should always trump someone's inability or reluctance to "handle the issues". Even if that reluctance is shared by the overwhelming majority of people.

The comeback will likely be something along the lines of backlashes, and violence targeted against the minority. Well, as a person who has lived as a minority in a variety of forms; I can tell you that violence is happening now.
Old 09-12-2008
rhythmic delivery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeMind View Post
Huh? I'm sort of lost or confused by this comment, Hank.
It's too important a matter to leave to Americans?

If it shouldn't be up to us (since it is our country),
who should it be left up to?
america deserves whoever they elect, the rest of the world does not. although the use of the "elect" in this statement sin't very accurate.
Old 09-14-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default VoteforChange.com

Just received this message from the Barack Obama campaign... for all you Democrats out there... please send it on to every one you know!

www.voteforchange.com

Peace!

H

hank --

You'd be surprised how many people you know aren't registered to vote.

Registration deadlines are coming up soon, and we need every single vote we can get to win this election.

Tell your friends, family, and neighbors to check out our new one-stop voter registration website.

Just forward this message.

VoteforChange.com makes it easier than ever to register. Instead of tracking down the right forms, all you need to do is answer a few basic questions and you'll be ready to vote. You can also:
- Confirm your existing registration
- Apply to vote absentee
- Find your polling place
If you don't know your own registration status or you'd like to learn more, take a minute to visit the site right now.

This race is too close and too important to stay home on Election Day.

If you take the time to register and vote -- and make sure everyone you know is registered as well -- we'll be able to turn the tide of the past eight years.

It's people just like you who will transform this nation.

Thanks,

Barack
Old 09-14-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
Oh so nothing could possibly change from 2002-2004?
Yeah something changed. The 2004 presidential elections was coming and the democrats decided that agreeing with the president all the time wasn't good if they wanted to get into office so they suddenly started acting like the whole thing was Bush's idea.
Old 09-14-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
You want change? Everyone vote for Paris Hilton. Things will definitely change.
Old 09-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
You want change? Everyone vote for Paris Hilton. Things will definitely change.
Oh... I didn't know she was running for president of the Unisted States...
Old 09-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
Oh... I didn't know she was running for president of the Unisted States...
Some advocate of change you are. You want us to stick to boring predictable candidates that have been made available by the same old system that has brought us candidates in almost every election in the history of the US. If you advocate change, you have to think differently....

Write in Paris Hilton!
Old 09-17-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Molag Bal is an unknown quantity at this point

John McCain = Barack Obama. There is no difference between the two outside of mere cosmetic points. They both serve the interests of the ruling elite in their campaign of subjugation against the working class.
This was Coldharbour, where Molag Bal was Prince. It appeared to Zenas as if it were a future Nirn, under the King of Rape, desolate and barren, filled with suffering. I could hear Morian Zenas weep at the images he saw, and shiver at the sight of the Imperial Palace, spattered with blood and excrement.
- The Doors of Oblivion
Old 09-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molag Bal View Post
John McCain = Barack Obama. There is no difference between the two outside of mere cosmetic points.
Interesting. Could you cite a few of their major policies to illustrate your point?
Old 09-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Some advocate of change you are. You want us to stick to boring predictable candidates that have been made available by the same old system that has brought us candidates in almost every election in the history of the US. If you advocate change, you have to think differently....

Write in Paris Hilton!
From the sublime to the ridiculous...
Old 09-18-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

gunslinger1985 can only hope to improve

Obama would be a terrible president. Republican is the way to go, it is the only choice.
Old 09-18-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunslinger1985 View Post
Obama would be a terrible president. Republican is the way to go, it is the only choice.
Except that part where they won't let gals like me get married, or have some basic job protections ... you know minor stuff like that
Old 09-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Except that part where they won't let gals like me get married, or have some basic job protections ... you know minor stuff like that
I thought Bush tried to ban gay marriage, and congress overrode him saying it's a state matter??
Old 09-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunslinger1985 View Post
...and then you woke up...
Old 09-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

in the end on the election either way its gunna be a change coz if obama wins. black president which i think would be brilliant. on the other hand if McCain wins female vice president so on either side there's change but i want Obama to win. Yes he's relatively knew to things but he's a lot better than McCain. not being mean but he's a bit too old to become president in my eyes plus hes a veteran from the viet-nam war so he's from a different generation and might hold some of those old generation views.
Old 09-20-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCharmer View Post
not being mean but he's a bit too old to become president in my eyes plus hes a veteran from the viet-nam war so he's from a different generation and might hold some of those old generation views.
Whereas anyone from a younger generation is so tolerant and understanding and would never hold views that pertain to their generation only. Yes I am being sarcastic.
Old 09-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCharmer View Post
in the end on the election either way its gunna be a change coz if obama wins. black president which i think would be brilliant. on the other hand if McCain wins female vice president so on either side there's change but i want Obama to win. Yes he's relatively knew to things but he's a lot better than McCain. not being mean but he's a bit too old to become president in my eyes plus hes a veteran from the viet-nam war so he's from a different generation and might hold some of those old generation views.
Could you clear up some things please? I don't understand why so many people think a black president is something 'brilliant'. Like it's such an obvious thing that's an answer to all our problems. What about Chinese Americans? Italian? What is it about a black president that is so compelling?

Second, why is Obama a lot better than McCain? Yeah McCain is old, but he seems to be in pretty good health.

Third, what's wrong with the viet-nam era generation?
Old 09-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough
Default We'll find out about Gay marriage on Election Day

Quote:
Except that part where they won't let gals like me get married, or have some basic job protections...you know minor stuff like that
Well, just for the record, McCain and Obama are BOTH against Gay marriage.

BOTH candidates only support civil unions and BOTH support the idea that Gay marriage should not be mandated at the Federal level, but instead decided upon by each individual state to respect the wishes of the people and because the United States is actually a Republic (which most people forget).

To be honest, the biggest test of Gay marriage is barely being talked about which sort of surprises me. Then again, maybe as election day draws closer it will once again become a classic "hot button" issue to sway last minute voters.

Right now its legal in California -- but only because it was sanctioned by the California State Supreme Court, which ruled that the state constitution is currently vague regarding what is (or isn't) a legally recognized marriage. And as is often the case in life, their ruling created a Dickens-like Tale of Two Cities. Up North in Liberal San Francisco cheers erupted (and marriage licenses were given out in droves)...meanwhile down south in conservative San Diego people's blood started to boil and a movement was born to amend the constitution once and for all.

So, on election day, Californians will FINALLY get to vote on a bill whether to amend the state constitution and officially ban Gay marriage (or not).

Right now if I had to place a bet, I'd say the vote to ban gay marriage will pass, though narrowly. Interestingly enough this is not a political Republican/Democrat thing, it's actually an AGE issue. Polls show that if you're under 40, you're part of the so-called "metrosexual" generation and more open to gay marriage...meanwhile if you're 40 or older, you're more traditional and against it.

So my guess is Gay marriage will get banned in California for now, and then in about 10 or so years...as more and more of that metrosexual generation become adults and their kids come of age and can vote too...that's when Gay marriage will finally pass. But one thing's for sure: on election day the California vote will be one to watch. If Gay marriage can't pass in a heavily Liberal "blue state" like California, it certainly isn't going very far in the rest of the country...
Old 09-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I thought Bush tried to ban gay marriage, and congress overrode him saying it's a state matter??
Maybe I am missing something here....there is the Constitution which the nation follows. It is what made America what it is along with the Bill of Rights. As such, it would seem to me, like it or not, that the Constitution would always trump state consitutions.
Old 09-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogryn1313 View Post
Maybe I am missing something here....there is the Constitution which the nation follows. It is what made America what it is along with the Bill of Rights. As such, it would seem to me, like it or not, that the Constitution would always trump state consitutions.
It does, but I guess the constitution isn't specific on exactly what marriage is, so that leaves it open to the states to define it.
Old 09-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The Constitution isn't specific about many things. It was written for a different time and written to always apply in the future. We must therefore interpret it correctly. But not by liberal judges legislating from the bench.
Old 10-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
While you personally may be against treating different groups poorly, many who share your views do not. Or even worse, fail to see how not supporting issues like Gay marriage are harmful to actual people by making it difficult to access protections and services provided for hetro-married couples. Saying "what they do on their time doesn't bother me, but marriage is sacred".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Presidential Debate
Moderator: Let's try to avoid nuance, Senator. Do you support gay marriage?

BIDEN: No. Barack Obama nor I support redefining from a civil side what constitutes marriage. We do not support that. That is basically the decision to be able to be able to be left to faiths and people who practice their faiths the determination what you call it.

The bottom line though is, and I'm glad to hear the governor (Palin), I take her at her word, obviously, that she thinks there should be no civil rights distinction, none whatsoever, between a committed gay couple and a committed heterosexual couple. If that's the case, we really don't have a difference.
I'm confused. Why all the support for Obama on this issue?
Old 10-04-2008
Banned

jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about

There is absolutely no question that Democrats are better for PEOPLE issues, but the truth is gay or transgender issues are a polititical hot potato. In the last election(?) the Republicans put a gay marriage proposal on the ballot just so the conservatives would come out and vote for their candidates while they were voting against "perversity"
Old 10-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimnaseum View Post
There is absolutely no question that Democrats are better for PEOPLE issues, but the truth is gay or transgender issues are a polititical hot potato. In the last election(?) the Republicans put a gay marriage proposal on the ballot just so the conservatives would come out and vote for their candidates while they were voting against "perversity"
No offense to anyone here, but right now I think we have far bigger concerns... like keeping this country out of another depression. If Obama is elected, he's going to raise taxes, which will be a recipe for disaster. You can't legislate a recovery. The market has to do it, and taxing them will only cripple them. McCain isn't the best guy for the economy either, but at least I trust him not to make it worse.
Old 10-04-2008
Banned

Offend away,
You are right and wrong, the economy is ALWAYS job#1 after keeping us out of a nuclear war.
Obama will raise taxes on the rich only, and actually thats just a re-ajustment from Damn Bush's hijinx, the middle class is the motor of the economy and that's who needs tax relief. When you cut taxes for everyone, what you really do is end up having to borrow billions from the Chinese, and end up paying one trillion to Wall St. The rich people don't pay that back (with interest) the middle class pays it back for the next thirty years.
As far as the stock market goes, even the crooked damn politicians are afraid of the games that get played there. You have to stand in awe of those pricks.

Last edited by jimnaseum; 10-05-2008 at 12:07 AM.
Old 10-05-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I could argue with you, but I'm not. If it's not you, it's millions more begging for a socialist America. I though this was a country where people wanted to make their own destiny. Maybe we all want the government to come be our mommy now. The country is what it is. I guess we'll find out what that is in 30 days.
Old 10-05-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Obama will raise taxes on the rich only, and actually that's just a re-adjustment from Damn Bush's hi jinx, the middle class is the motor of the economy and that's who needs tax relief. The rich people don't pay that back (with interest) the middle class pays it back for the next thirty years.
At best, the Obama tax plan is laughable.
At worst, it is an economic disaster just waiting to happen...

First, I love how Obama still claims that "95% of all Americans will get a tax break if I'm elected." That's rather interesting since 100% of the people DO NOT even participate in the tax-paying pool to begin with. Currently, a whopping 41% of the public get refunds every year OR they don't pay AT ALL due to their income level. So how Obama can give a tax break to 95% of all Americans when only 59% are paying taxes to begin with is something that should send a shiver up your spine. Because when someone starts off doing their math that shitty, that's when you should start getting nervous. In fact, let's look at who really pays the taxes in America. I know everyone loves to point fingers at the other guy, but this is how it actually breaks down...

The wealthiest 1% earn 19% of the income, but they also pay 37% of the taxes.
In short, percentage wise, for as much as they take in, they pay twice out...

The top 10% pay 60% of the tab....

The other 50% earn 13% of the income but pay only 3% of the taxes.

Hey, I'm certainly not rich, but looking at the numbers it's impossible to deny that they pay more than a fair share. Hell, look at that last figure again and think about that: 50% of the people -- that's right, HALF of the people living here -- only help to cover 3% of the government's expenses. No wonder things like social security are bankrupt! Talk about disproportions!

Look, here's the truth about Obama and his Robin Hood-like 95% tax break for all: If he gets elected, he wants to send you 500 bucks. Yes, that's what it boils down to. His brilliant tax plan is nothing more than a rerun of the Bush $300 "give back" stimulus check that we all received this past year, the only difference being Obama wants to toss in an extra 200 bucks. Unfortunately, there's a problem with that, and I'll use myself as an example...

I pay about $160 a month for my combined AT&T phone/cell phone/DSL bill, and I pay about $40 for my DirecTV service -- so let's just call it an even 200 bucks. That means if Obama sends me $500 as my "tax break" , I can apply it towards those two things and basically get free phone and TV for 2 months.

And that's it. That was the astounding financial break that was somehow supposed to help me out for an entire year. Meanwhile, every other cost that I have...rent, gas, food, electricity...are still going UP, costing me about $100 (or so) a month extra. So nice going, Barack: you gave me $500 back...I paid my phone/cable bill...but meanwhile at the exact same time I had to shell out an additional $250, thus instantly cutting the value of your tax relief in half. In short, I don't consider giving me $500 to deal with a $750 swing very helpful. Because as I said it only helps for 2 months, after which I'm screwed for the other 10 months of the year.

And just like a late night commercial that screams at you:
BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!!!

Obama's brilliant plan also re-defines "income" by now adding small business assets into the tax pool. So, as an example, if you had your own private limousine company -- let's say you had 2 or 3 cars running around in service -- under current tax law your income would be defined as the money you made from renting them out, from making money by driving people around (businessmen, prom kids, whatever). And you could likewise deduct certain costs (like gas, the price of cleaning a driver's suit, etc). Well, that sounds right. After all, that's the way we've defined income for ages.

But under Obama's whacked-out plan he wants to ADD IN those things. To Obama, if you were running that same limousine company, then the worth of the cars should count as income TOO since technically (in his view) you could sell them and make money. So since they have a worth they should be taxable, right? And that's the utter insanity of the Obama tax plan. He actually wants to redefine assets as "income" -- which, trust me, will translate into tax hikes across the board. And that's how he's really planning to come up with the $350 BILLION he wants for all-new programs. So you can bank on this: a lot of small business owners who would normally laugh out loud over the assertion that they clear $200,000 a year (and thus cross the Obama tax hike line) are going to be in for a big shock when Obama comes knocking to say, "I added things up and technically (in my view) you cross the $200,000 line. So pay up. You owe me more money."

Look, I'm not saying Obama isn't a personable guy. I'm not saying you can't or shouldn't vote for him. That's up to each and every person to choose for themselves. But if you think a dyed-in-the-wool ultra Liberal like Obama who loves big government social programs is ONLY going to raise taxes "on the rich" -- especially now when the country ALSO has to come up with $700 Billion to bail out Wall Street (and even that is a low estimate since most economists believe it will take at least double that to fix the market) -- then you're kidding yourself.
Old 10-05-2008
Banned

There was a telling photograph of Obama standing with all of Clinton's Economic advisors. All the Republicans said Clinton's plan wouldn't work, remember? The final American consumer pays for EVERYTHING. When you buy a coke from a vending machine, you pay for Coca Cola's taxes, the tin can maker's taxes, and the truck driver's taxes.
The Rich people don't get their money from working 68 hours a day, they bleed it from the American consumer. If the average Joe Six-pack is broke, then everything gets broke. Big Business will get all your money anyway. A consumer with bucks is the key to a healthy Financial USA.
Old 10-05-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
There was a telling photograph of Obama standing with all of Clinton's Economic advisors.
Cool! That is a telling photograph. All it's missing is Carter and Bill Ayers. You've got Obama, who in '95 teamed up with domestic terrorist turned "community organizer" to create the Chicago Annenberg Challenge (CAC). Bill & Obama got together to write the bylaws for the CAC. Bill-the-terrorist-Ayers was so impressed with Obama and his Carl Marx ways he let him run CAC, and made his home available for Obama to launch his senator campaign from. CAC's noble goal is to help educate children, and raised $100 million under Obama.

Bill Ayers, who lead terrorist group Weather Underground Organization, bombed police departments and government buildings including the Pentagon and US Capitol as part of their war on the US, found more stealthy ways to carry out his agenda via the CAC. The money didn't go to schools. It went to leftist, anti-capitalist activist groups that schools would have to affiliate with. One of those groups was ACORN, which was busted on a number of voter fraud charges, and pressured mortgage companies to make loans to people, especially minorities, who basically had no chance of paying them off (sound familiar?). The mortgage companies told them to go away, until Bill Clinton began rating mortgage companies with the CRA rating (Community Reinvestment Act created by Carter). Mortgage companies then had to suddenly give out all kinds of bad loans to get a high CRA rating.

Which of course leads us to where we are today, which is spending $700 billion to bail out the fallout of this mess, and avert another great depression. Hey, if Obama is elected, do you think he'll tell mortgage companies to stop making bad loans to minorities? LOL fat chance. Then of course, he'll raise taxes on businesses, so all these factors combine into sort of a perfect storm for financial disaster. So this is only the beginning.

But yeah, great picture you mentioned. It just needs Carter & Ayers to be truly complete.
Old 10-05-2008
Banned

Obama was eight when Ayers was Radical. He does great things for schoolkids now.
Everything Bush has touched has gone to shit. Unless you're rich. The RNC owns McCain just like they owned Bush. Can you say "Keating Five?" Do you really want 4 more years?
OF the People, FOR the People, BY the People.....Damn Liberals......
Old 10-05-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Obama was eight when Ayers was Radical. He does great things for schoolkids now.
Everything Bush has touched has gone to shit. Unless you're rich. The RNC owns McCain just like they owned Bush. Can you say "Keating Five?" Do you really want 4 more years?
OF the People, FOR the People, BY the People.....Damn Liberals......
Yes, I'm sure Obama is going to keep saying that he was 8 at the time the bombings took place, and all the Obama disciples will cling to that, and hope that no one noticed the things that Obama and Ayers actually did do together.

Did I ever say that Obama and Ayers went around bombing things? No. Did I say that Obama knew Ayers back in 1968-1971? No. I said he worked with him around 1995. And I brought up the CAC organization they DID work on. Bill Ayers did not give up his war on capitalism in the 70s. He just changed the way he went about it. These so called great things they did for kids were for one, to indoctrinate a new generation with socialist propaganda, and two to legitimize the funding of radical left wing America hating groups.

Are you going to completely ignore the fact that Obama was knee deep in many of the organizations pushing banks to make the bad loans that were the cause of today's near financial meltdown? Are you going to ignore the fact that Obama worked with a known terrorist on the terrorists latest project? Are you going to ignore the fact that Obama, in his short run as senator, received the 2nd highest campaign contributions from Fannie May & Freddie Mac, 2nd only to Chris Dodd who's been in Washington since 1975? Are you going to ignore the fact that Bush tried to warn congress about Fannie May & Freddie Mac 10 times from 2001 through 2007, and 17 times in 2008? Are you going to ignore the fact that McCain was cleared of any accusations related to the Keating Five?

Yes, most likely. Because if history doesn't suit democrats, then democrats will lie and rewrite history, and repeat it over and over until everyone believes it. Michael Moore's film is a prime example of this. Also the stories that Bush somehow caused 9/11 (why?? and how??). And the stories saying Bush stole the 2000 election? And the stories that Bush steered Katrina into the poor areas of New Orleans with his top secret weather machines. Or stories that Bush had 5000 inmates killed and dumped the bodies in the Katrina aftermath. Or stories that Bush alone was responsible for the WMD screw up in Iraq, despite the fact that Albright, Sandy Berger, Bill Clinton, Jacques Chirac all insisted Saddam had WMD before Bush took office, as well as many other democrats on the intelligence committee and Clinton-appointed George Tenet of the CIA after Bush took office. And let's completely ignore the fact that tons of weaponized VX nerve gas from Iraq was found in Jordan shortly after the Iraq war started. Lets completely ignore all the progress that has been made during the Iraq war because the left has near total control of the media, hollywood, and universities.

So now you know some of Obama's dirty past. You can lead a donkey to water, but you can't get him to admit it's there. Again, if it's not you, it's millions more begging for a socialist America. If Obama wins, it will be for all the accusations democrats make about Bush and capitalism - despite the fact that at least 80% of it can be clearly shown to be untrue.
Old 10-06-2008
Banned

You watch too much Fox news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tJjNVVwRCY
Old 10-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I tried watching CNN a few times and OMG I couldn't believe the things they were saying. They had a panel of I don't know what on there, and most were claiming the financial mess was Bush's fault, one guy was actually calling Bush a moron (sure he may think this, but to actually say it on a news channel claiming to be unbiased?). I was waiting for one of the people on the panel to disagree, because usually you have both sides there. Yeah, I know, it must be my crazy expectations after watching Fox News. Anderson Cooper just sat there taking it all in. I'm not going to say the people on Fox News are not biased, but they would never go this negative, they do report both sides, and the news they report is accurate.

BTW, I didn't get the scoop on Obama & Ayers from Fox. They've only started reporting it this weekend. I found out about it when Obama's other democratic rivals were using it against him before the primaries, and have been researching it since then.

Quote:
LMAO!!! Hilarious!

But here's the best reason to watch Fox:
Attached Thumbnails
dem_vs_republican_women.jpg   helenthomas_badass.5x10rkup2fc4gwggsg4w8cks4.6ylu316ao144c8c4woosog48w.th.jpeg  

Last edited by TracyCoxx; 10-06-2008 at 08:10 AM.
Old 10-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tJjNVVwRCY
Let's bear with the panicked bastards... this is their last kicking for laissez-faire (as opposed to liberalistic) economy, moralistictic (as opposed to moral) world views and the right to rule and impose fascism on others based on no knowledge, false religion and screaming falsettos...

They are soon gone... and what else can we say than sigh: good riddance? Bye bye, babes!

Peace!

H
Old 10-06-2008
Rikki

Obama would be the better man, but it'll probably be the other jerk. Similar to how Bush jr got presidency, I predict.
Old 10-07-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I tried watching CNN a few times and OMG I couldn't believe the things they were saying. They had a panel of I don't know what on there, and most were claiming the financial mess was Bush's fault, one guy was actually calling Bush a moron (sure he may think this, but to actually say it on a news channel claiming to be unbiased?). I was waiting for one of the people on the panel to disagree, because usually you have both sides there. Yeah, I know, it must be my crazy expectations after watching Fox News. Anderson Cooper just sat there taking it all in. I'm not going to say the people on Fox News are not biased, but they would never go this negative, they do report both sides, and the news they report is accurate.

BTW, I didn't get the scoop on Obama & Ayers from Fox. They've only started reporting it this weekend. I found out about it when Obama's other democratic rivals were using it against him before the primaries, and have been researching it since then.

LMAO!!! Hilarious!

But here's the best reason to watch Fox:
The interesting thing will be to see how Obama and the far left will counter this. He now has three questionable associations, Ayers, Wright, Resco. Obama is very tight lipped about these matters. When he does his soft interviews he's not asked about such things. When his challenger or hard interviewers ask and persist Obama and his camp respond with insults. Typical of the far left. It's hilarious how people are starry eyed regarding Obama and blatantly willing to overlook any possible questionable aspects of the man. I first heard of his ties to Ayers during the time all the crap about Rev. Wright came out. And let's not forget his other pal Rev. Phleger. The bottom line, when it comes to the media is NBC news is blatantly rooting for Obama. They recently did a piece attacking McCain's time as POW interviewing someone in charge of the prison, who paints a nice rosey picture of McCain's being held prisoner with "pleasant" chats in the evening. I'm sure veterans across the nation would object to this. But since when does anyone care about veterans? To Obama and the leftist elite veterans and servicemen are the bottom percent. NBC has been pro-Obama since the outset. CNN clearly favors him based on the number of stories that are against McCain and the lack of negative stories on Obama. Much of the media in America leans left so it stands to reason they'd be pro-Obama.

This link is a study regarding the media bias.

http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/polisci/f...dia.Bias.8.htm

Nor is it the only one done either. So far, most of what I've researched backs up the statement that the media leans to the liberal side.
Old 10-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

Obama 08
Old 10-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Unfortunately
Old 10-16-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Devil is on a distinguished road

I'm voting for Obama. He just seems so much more together than McCain.

It's a shame, really, because I really liked McCain back in 2000. I sometimes wonder what happened to the Senator I used to respect. Where did he go?
Old 10-16-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Obama presents his case well. If he were a PR person for a large company, he would do very well. McCain isn't so good at communicating his policies, but he has better policies. If McCain was the CEO of a large company, he would do very well. The PR person will always sound like they have it together more than the CEO does, but that doesn't mean they are capable of running the company.
Old 10-16-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

JohnTB is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
I'm voting for Obama. He just seems so much more together than McCain.

It's a shame, really, because I really liked McCain back in 2000. I sometimes wonder what happened to the Senator I used to respect. Where did he go?
Hello!

I'd like those two statements explained. I dislike both candidates and would only vote for Micael Bloomberg (Mayor, NYC), but,

- to say a man with no experience (only 143 days in Wash DC) and with an atrocious voting record (rated 'more liberal/left than Ted Kenedy), and an inability to commit to a position and make his position "Public Record" in voting in the Illinois legislature (most votes of 'present') and who refuses to denounce and actually supports 'partial-birth' abortions (the killing of a healthy/viable baby in the minutes before it would pass through the birth canal at full term - otherwise called murder) - and, thereby, to say "he just seems so much more together" is beyond my understanding. I'd conceed he is a polished orator and cool personality with a persona and charisma not seen in recent American candidates, but????????????

So, as I have made statements in my question, and noted the expanatory detail in parens, I'd ask you to explain how this political cameleon could be perceived as 'together.'

As for McCain - I cannot vote for him for two reasons: 1. his position on and his co-authorship of the Amnesty Bill for illegal immigrants now in the USA; and, 2, his work in the Senate, while it is often important to compromise on some issues to accomplish objectives, he has worked and voted demonstrably to left too often. He crosses the aisle too often and goes beyond compromise and votes left of Center.

Now you may not like what I said and/or you may just disagree with me - but, I have supported what I said, and not made unsubstantiated statements.

Thanks for patiently reading this. I awauit your explanations.
Old 10-17-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Obama presents his case well. If he were a PR person for a large company, he would do very well. McCain isn't so good at communicating his policies, but he has better policies. If McCain was the CEO of a large company, he would do very well. The PR person will always sound like they have it together more than the CEO does, but that doesn't mean they are capable of running the company.
Don't worry, darling. Barack can not only brand your brand better... he can also run it better. It comes with his intellectual habitus - not a well known aspect among Republicans I'm painfully aware, but so be it.

Now we can hold our breath for 18 more days, and if things work out the way they should for the good of the world (and your country as well), then we can start picking up the pieces left by 8 years of fascist Republican policy making.

Peace!

Hank
Old 10-17-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

y'know i would be really surprised if barack doesn't win coz with all the financial trouble the wons who are coming out on top of it all are the democrats and i think this is a very good time for obama to do that last sprint to presidency