Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-12-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Igneel is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Monogamy vs Polygamy

One thing that has gotten me as I've developed my tastes, interests and opinions is how bizzare to some people is how a man and two woman (vice versa with transgender etc etc.) in a polygamous relationship is merely one party not getting enough (to put it bluntly) me I'm hoping for a monogamous relationship, having said that I'm not against the idea of a poly type situation, mostly becuase what man wouldn't want two special someone's xD lol, my question for any and all reading, is what are your thoughts? Should people pull the two by fours out or stick to solo acts?
Old 09-13-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

omni is on a distinguished road

I would prefer a polyamorous relationship with a couple girls. Ideally we would all respect and know each other well enough to get along in the same home happily. I don't think it's weird. Everyone finds everyone else's culture incredibly weird and taboo. Xenophobia is innate and extremely prevalent apparently. I don't care really for anyone else's opinion on my personal life. But I also have zero issues with committing to one person, although I am naturally polyamorous.

Last edited by omni; 09-13-2014 at 05:47 PM.
Old 09-13-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

I've been in an eleven year monogamous marriage for the past 11 years that has recently dissolved. It eventually devolved into a sexless affair where I was accused of having affairs with friends that I've never been physically intimate with. I wouldn't mind giving the poly thing a try, seeing how the monogamous stint turned out.
Old 09-14-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Igneel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
I've been in an eleven year monogamous marriage for the past 11 years that has recently dissolved. It eventually devolved into a sexless affair where I was accused of having affairs with friends that I've never been physically intimate with. I wouldn't mind giving the poly thing a try, seeing how the monogamous stint turned out.
Ouch that's rough, sorry to hear that, yeah my circumstances are not as long lasting, but I hear ya, I've never been presented an opportunity to have a plot relationship lol