Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 11-13-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

legslave66 is on a distinguished road
Default Casual Encounters

Know what I like about tgirls?

When they're looking for a casual fling, they tend to have a far shorter list of requirements than females. On average, when they're looking for some sex and nothing more, they are simply far easier to pick up than girls.

Women, on the other hand, are an entirely different matter. Even when they're looking for a "no-strings-attached" romp in the sack, they're about as picky as a spoiled rich bitch at the mall.

The most desperate, sex-starved woman will always be pickier than the choosiest tgirl available.

And the dumb females wonder why men are flocking to the TG scene?

Idiots.
Old 11-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default Sexism

Quote:
Originally Posted by legslave66 View Post
Know what I like about tgirls?

When they're looking for a casual fling, they tend to have a far shorter list of requirements than females. On average, when they're looking for some sex and nothing more, they are simply far easier to pick up than girls.

Women, on the other hand, are an entirely different matter. Even when they're looking for a "no-strings-attached" romp in the sack, they're about as picky as a spoiled rich bitch at the mall.

The most desperate, sex-starved woman will always be pickier than the choosiest tgirl available.

And the dumb females wonder why men are flocking to the TG scene?

Idiots.
I am sure the gurls on the site don't need me to come to their defense, and I trust you will justly excoriated for the rampant sexism of your post. I bet you don't have the courage to express this view to an actual tgirl that you have "picked up." I would expect her to be equally insulted by your views.
Old 11-13-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default Misconstrued Again

I originally had a gigantic response to your words, but this piece of shit forum deleted everything upon my submission. Claiming all kinds of bullshit about how I wasn't logged in, even though I clearly WAS!

Because I have a life, I'm gonna give you the abridged version:

*deep breath*
I wasn't talking about t-girls in general. Nor was I talking about women in general, either. I was talking about t-girls who are looking for a casual fling and comparing them to the women who are looking for the same thing. I was speaking from experience, okay?

I wasn't saying that all t-girls are easy, I was talking about the ones who ARE easy vs. the girls who are easy, too.

There!

Now out my personal experience, I have noticed that women have been far more disrespectful of my sexual desires than t-girls. What are those desires?

Leg worship, basically. I'm not even interested in pussy or penetration of any kind, I just like to caress and kiss women all over their bodies - with an intense (almost maniacal) emphasis on their legs. Not one single woman I've ever been with as ever respected it. I normally get dismissed as "not a real man!!" or for being "too nice" or whatever. Too boring.

I shall admit, a man who desires legs more than pussy is a bit unusual, but it's harmless, really. Most guys focus on neden, I focus on legs. My sexual energy simply went a different direction, that's all. Anyway, the women in my life have never been so blithe about it, usually tolerating the kisses I shower upon their thighs with grave discomfort or indifference at best.

The t-girls I've been with, however, are their polar opposites. Far more respectful and accepting. None of them have ever treated my desires with scorn and derision. While they may find my needs a bit unusual at times, they have normally accepted it without bringing my manhood into question or by trying to pressure or shame me out of my fixation.

Many, in fact, many have even encouraged my fetish and have been impressed at the passion I bring into it once they get over its strangeness. Can I say the same thing about women?

No friggin' way! So tell me, my friend. Why in the world should I EVER desire to go back to "the real thing" if I'm just gonna be summarily dismissed for being too strange or too quaint or too boring?

There, I hope that clears things up.

Now that I think of it, I really shouldn't write posts late at night, because that other stuff I wrote was more harsh than I intended. My bad.
Old 11-13-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

legslave -

I'm glad you clarified this because seriously your first post read like:

"I like t-girls because they are easy and don't expect much"
Old 11-23-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

eye94102 is on a distinguished road

Hmmmm....maybe it's the area where I live (SF Bay area), but in looking over the personals, I haven't noticed that the T-girls are any less picky than normal females. They're all after the same thing, generally a "hot, hung, young male"....LOL...just my observation.
Old 07-08-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default Depends I guess

The girls in the metropolitan areas are far more finicky because can be.

Big cities are far more accepting of tgirls, which makes them more popular. The tgirl admirers are a dime-a-dozen, which affords their pickiness.

A tgirl in a smaller city has less leverage because the fewer admirers there are, the less options she has.

It's simply a matter of supply and demand.

A big city is a tgirl's market. A small city or town is a tgirl admirer's market.
Old 07-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by legshave66
A big city is a tgirl's market. A small city or town is a tgirl admirer's market
Thats a very keen observation!
Economically speaking.