Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-09-2009
Banned

fatbloke will become famous soon enough
Default Worsed Blowjob

In One Word Discribe The Worst Blowjob You Have Ever Had

Fanbloodytastic
Old 04-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eterna is on a distinguished road

a nine inch nail song: ''Withteeth''
Old 04-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

racquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really nice

LOL! Looks like you beat me to the NIN idea.

When I was in high school and I had just turned 18, I used to hang out with a really cool little girl who was 16. I was really quiet and she was really rowdy. She had some kind of weird calcium deficiency that gave her a joint problem. Sometimes she would sit down and her knee would lock up, and sometimes her jaw would lock up when she was trying to eat. She used to go on about how her boyfriend wanted a BJ and she eventually broke up with him. She said, "I told Dave that if he wanted that he could go find someone else to do it, because I was never doing that!" Well, one day we're just driving around, and out of nowhere she says, "Can I blow you?" I'm like, "You never want to do that, remember?" And she's like, "I just want to see what it's like!" Well, she just couldn't get her mouth open and I had to stop her because the teeth were killing me.

About a month later we were driving around again and she said she wanted to try it again. We parked in the far corner of a grocery store parking lot and she tried again. This time she got her mouth open, but she immediately gagged and puked all over the parking lot. At least she got the door open in time.

Then when I was about 23 I had a GG friend who used to always tell me about the guys she went out with. A few times she mentioned a guy she went out with named Samik who had the biggest cock she'd ever seen and how much it hurt. One day she brought over a bunch of alcohol and got me pretty drunk when we were watching a movie, then we started fooling around. She started going down on me and was trying to talk dirty, but it was just ridiculous. She just kept going on and on and on about how huge my cock was, and I'm about 5 1/2" -- not something that should be impressing a girl who's always telling me about the monster Middle Eastern cocks she's had. And on top of that, she was basically just giving me a hand job and flicking her tongue around the tip, which is sensitive enough that it's not something I find particularly comfortable. So ridiculous dirty talk and horrible skills made me have to just tap her on the head and say it wasn't going to work...

So if I had to choose one word, it would be "teeth" or "puke" or just "lame" ...
Old 04-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default Only You

ROCKY:

This could only happen to you, dear heart.

Piece,

TAL
Old 04-10-2009
Banned

fatbloke will become famous soon enough

Thats so funny,really made me laugh.
I 've jus had a thought,with all the women i have been with,not one of them has made me come with oral sex,but i have pretty much always managed to make them come.I love going down on a woman and tasting their pussy and the enjoyment it gives them.Maybe this is another reason why i want a relationship with a transsexual.When i was 15,me and a friend(guy),experimented with oral,and he came loads and i enjoyed sucking him off and his cum.I'm so sure that if i ever want real sexual satisfaction it will be with a transexual.