Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-15-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Leggmann81 is on a distinguished road
Default Cock Obsession?

I'm sure this has been brought up before, but since I'm feeling like Chatty Cathy tonight, I figured I'd throw this one out before I go to bed.

Why are so many people on this site obsessed with cock? I mean I'm not saying I'd be completely averse to giving a blowjob to a pretty shemale, but when I look at a trans woman, or anyone else, the cock is usually the last thing that I look at. After dealing with one everyday for the last 28 years I just don't see what all the fuss is about.

Just Curious!
Old 03-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

robbo971 will become famous soon enough

I think it is that it is the cock that ultimately separates a beutifula tgirl from a beautiful girl. tgirls like Patricia Araujo are stunningly beautiful within any context, but it is the knowledge that she has a roc hard cock in her pants that blows peoples' minds.
Attached Thumbnails
1054105600[1].jpg   patricia_araujo5062[1].jpg   untitledm.jpg  

Last edited by ila; 01-15-2015 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Properly attached pictures
Old 03-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

darkstargemini can only hope to improve
Thumbs up

> i hear u it seems most of this thread i,m in is all the guys want to see is her cock that,s what i read in this forum a lot oh she,s so beautiful yes she is wearing a dress and most guys r saying were,s the cock i don,t think u will get very far meeting a tgirl if all u want from her is oh were,s your cock it won,t get u to far or maybe u have a girlfriend on the rag and u want to have a tgirl suck your cock hey take her to mcdonalds wasn,t there a post about this issue dumb really dumb mcdonalds why r u even in this thread if u r looking for tgirls cock buy a movie get a life really
Old 03-22-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

micah is on a distinguished road

I think it's because since I'm a guy, and I have a cock, I know how good it feels to be pleasured. I think it's really hot if a girl was to feel the same thing I'd feel. I also wish that my cock was bigger, so when I see a shemale with a huge cock I get turned on by it.
Old 03-22-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

erenmustafa1 is on a distinguished road
Default Trv Zehra

Hi there, i love big cocks
Old 03-24-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Leggmann81 is on a distinguished road

Like I said in my first post, I'm not against the cock. I've had my fair share of fantasies involving it, and I certainly enjoy mine, but I just don't see it as the be all end all. I like beautiful women, both t-girls and g-girls, and I just find that there are so many other things to appreciate about t-girls then just their cocks.
Old 03-31-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

trans_former_lover69 is on a distinguished road

I totally agree with you, shemale are just like woman just the have a dick. I think those guys have more then just shemale love. I think they just like cock. And it makes them feel better if its attached to some that looks like a woman. Not to say I don't LOVE shemale cock... But I also LOVE PUSSY! Now I think what it is that makes the difference is are you willing to have a relationship with a shemale..? Or i.e. this person. OR do you just wanna suck cock and eat cum.(And ppl do talk about eating cum as much as they are cock crazy. )I think we are looking at them as ppl not as sex objects. Where it's just a one trick pony with them.
Old 04-02-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hungsum is on a distinguished road

I can't really explain why but I am only attracted to women (not men)
yet I am also fascinated by cock, so a woman with a cock thrills me.
Old 01-15-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

siennagrace69 will become famous soon enoughsiennagrace69 will become famous soon enough

The fuss is all about the pleasure that cock can give you ! Have you ever sucked a cock ? Been face fucked ? Had your ass fucked ? Swallowed the cum that flows from one ? Had that delicious feeling of a prostate orgasm ? Had your ass filled with cum ? Until you can answer all these questions yes you will never understand what all the fuss is about. There are no greater sexual pleasures on this earth than being on the receiving end of all a cock can give you !
Old 01-27-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Muyroo is on a distinguished road

Cock turns me on. A delight to hold, awsome to taste and slurp it up but the intensity of pleasure derived from riding it is beyond comprehension!!:turnon

Last edited by Muyroo; 01-27-2015 at 04:08 PM.
Old 02-19-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

crazybob03 is on a distinguished road

cocks make me crazy
Old 02-22-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

LovinThaTSLadiez is infamous around these parts

I can't speak for everyone here, but I know there is nothing that gets my dick harder than the sight of a beautiful lady with a hard cock.