Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts
Default Female sex for pre op ts passport

Just come from passport office today and my girl has got her Australian passport with her preferred sex as "female".
She is a pre op ts (still has penis), but is otherwise living and looking a woman.
A few years ago the government allowed for post op ts to get "female" sex passports (had to have penis chopped off).
We tried last year to get a Female passport but were rejected because the law did not regard her as a female, even though the officer at the passport office addressed her as "mam" lol.
We wrote letters to some politicians and about 6mnts later (late last year), the government announced that pre op ts were eligible for female sex passports.

Needles to say she is very happy today!
Old 03-04-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

fuzzybad is on a distinguished road

Congrats! I wish my girl could get the sex marker changed on her passport, unfortunately Philippines is very strict about it.
Old 03-05-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Alana TG will become famous soon enoughAlana TG will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiepride View Post
Needless to say she is very happy today!
That's wonderful to hear. I'd be deliriously happy too. Please give her a congratulatory for me.
Old 03-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana TG View Post
That's wonderful to hear. I'd be deliriously happy too. Please give her a congratulatory for me.
will do. she told all her friends and they are all getting theirs done now as well.

i had a ts friend that got a "f" passport a few years ago, but still had a valid "m" thai passport (she was pre op). when she was searched in australia, they found the "m" passport and subjected her to a frisk (pat down) by males, without being given a choice. she was traumatised by it and the blokes that did it were aplogising the whole time. i tried to get her to complain but she wanted to forget about it.
oh even when it clearly states in the law that a transgender person can choose the sex of the person who does the pat down.
hopefully those ignorant dinasaurs die out soon.
Old 03-16-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

me4ladyboy is on a distinguished road

In Thailand, they were trying to have a 3rd sex on ID cards and passports. But, from what I have read, though a 3rd sex is fine for Thailand, it might cause problems when entering other countries so it was defeated.

Fledgling Thailand-based carrier PC Air has hired four transgender cabin crew in a highly publicised recruitment drive that has divided opinion over whether the move is in the spirit of equality or exploitation.
Old 03-17-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by me4ladyboy View Post
In Thailand, they were trying to have a 3rd sex on ID cards and passports. But, from what I have read, though a 3rd sex is fine for Thailand, it might cause problems when entering other countries so it was defeated.

Fledgling Thailand-based carrier PC Air has hired four transgender cabin crew in a highly publicised recruitment drive that has divided opinion over whether the move is in the spirit of equality or exploitation.
The news of the transgender crew cabin was reported on this site some time ago:

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showth...nts#post174726