Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-17-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Pics I hope are new

I obtained these from the Internet over the years. I hope they do not infringe any posting rules.

Paula Dunbar
Attached Thumbnails
062_1000.jpg   538019.jpg  
Old 09-17-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

The first picture is Melissa Carter, a very warm, wonderful, friendly, beautiful lady. She used to be a member here. I think that the same picture might have been posted by her on here. I know that I've seen the picture before, but it might have been on her own site.
Old 09-17-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default Pics I hop are new

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
The first picture is Melissa Carter, a very warm, wonderful, friendly, beautiful lady. She used to be a member here. I think that the same picture might have been posted by her on here. I know that I've seen the picture before, but it might have been on her own site.
My filing system is hopeless and I can not remember where the pics were collected. We need people to return to the site who are genuine like Melissa.
Thanks for your comment. Paula Dunbar.
Old 09-18-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauladunbar View Post
My filing system is hopeless and I can not remember where the pics were collected. We need people to return to the site who are genuine like Melissa.
Thanks for your comment. Paula Dunbar.
It's possible that you got the picture of Melissa from one of her sites. I emailed Melissa a couple of times after she left the site, but the last time was several years ago. I no longer have her email address as I used to contact her through her websites. Unfortunately her web sites are no longer available. I hope that she's doing well.
Old 09-21-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default Pics I hope are new

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
It's possible that you got the picture of Melissa from one of her sites. I emailed Melissa a couple of times after she left the site, but the last time was several years ago. I no longer have her email address as I used to contact her through her websites. Unfortunately her web sites are no longer available. I hope that she's doing well.
I did a search using Bing and found the same picture, but other pictures on the site do not match the girl on the beach.

Incidentally there are plenty of nude beaches in Australia. Perhaps the best is North Cottesloe in Perth Western Australia. Paula Dunbar
Old 09-21-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

virtualflowe is infamous around these partsvirtualflowe is infamous around these parts
Question Local WA knowledge

Quote:
I did a search using Bing and found the same picture, but other pictures on the site do not match the girl on the beach.

Incidentally there are plenty of nude beaches in Australia. Perhaps the best is North Cottesloe in Perth Western Australia. Paula Dunbar
North Cotts? Do you mean the nudist beach at Swanbourne?
Old 09-22-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default Cottesloe/Swanbourne

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualflowe View Post
North Cotts? Do you mean the nudist beach at Swanbourne?
Yes. Swanbourne is the local name given to the Northern part of Cottesloe Beach. It is one very long beach and though I visit regularly I don't know where one beach begins and one ends. At this time of the year it is a bit cold to be a nudist in Perth WA, but around Christmas time and for three months the temperature averages 40 C.

Paula Dunbar
Old 09-27-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I obtained these from the Internet over the years. I hope they do not infringe any posting rules.

Paula Dunbar
Thank you very much for your post!
They're both lovely ladies, but the second one - wow! what a pose!
I'd just been to the upskirt thread, so this was just right.