Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-23-2008
Banned

jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about
Default the ART COLONY

no, not the penil colony, I've seen a great picture on here already, there has got to be some art lovers here, I'm sure.
Here's a photoshop copy I did of teen model Sandra. She's eating an ice cream cone in the sunshine.
Attached Thumbnails
icc.jpg  
Old 07-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Nice picture Jim! I don't know if I'm much of an artist anymore, but I did get an undergraduate BFA in visual art, my specialization was in fiber arts. I once fashioned the idea of designing costumes for Hollywood. Oh how dreams get discarded...And replaced by new passions...
Old 07-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Default Grh Bfa

Why dont you try it again?
Its never too late to realise a dream.
Some creative adrenalin is always good.
Maybe not for Hollywood, but as an artform in your spare time; what say you?
Old 07-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Gardening is my most creative outlet as of late. Granted, it is closely associated with my job, but it's something I absolutely love to do. Composing with the color and texture of foliage and flowers and then having to care for the little buggers.

It's funny what education does...It usually informs you, but it doesn't always inspire you. My wife and I met in art school and fell in love, at the time I was the faggoty little goth kid who wore skirts and dresses and wore lots of black makeup. At any rate, we followed each other into the same program, and ended up graduating so incredibly cynical and embittered with the whole art world once we finally graduated. She has rekindled her artistic passion though, I have largely redirected mine. I have occasionally poked around with knitting, latchhooks, things like that. But my biggest creative draw as of late is that of writing. I have been told once-upon-a-time that I'm a half decent writer, and I enjoy writing poetry and have the ambition of writing a novel documenting some of my memoirs.

Jim, do you do the majority of your art on a computer? Computers were always too sterile and mechanical for my taste. I preferred media that provided more tactile stimulation.
Old 07-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wink

Would you consider these images as artforms?
I used to find pleasure in creating 3D art.
But lately I enjoy sketching very much;
As, in my opinion, the lesser number of props I use,
the better is the flow of bliss and aesthetics.

Beauty like poetry, philosophy and music has
the power to deliver bliss in a very pure state.
And its a matter of heart.
Art resides inside the heart.
Old 07-23-2008
Banned

The majority of my artwork was done on the margins of school notebooks. That's great, sesame, I expect GRH to post an artwork or garden photo posthaste! Maybe one of his wife's things he loves the most. I hope the Art Colony can be a place where people can de-pressurize after a few weeks of torrid tranny photos, and maybe share the personal touch of art.

Last edited by jimnaseum; 07-23-2008 at 01:23 PM.
Old 07-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yes Sesame, those are quite good in my estimation. Art is whatever you feel it to be...It doesn't have to measure up to any critical standards. I should post some pictures, but what is the best way to go about it around here? Setting up a third party photobucket account?
Old 07-23-2008
Banned

I wondered about that too.
Old 07-23-2008
Shemale Sexpert

cham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of lightcham is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to cham Send a message via MSN to cham Send a message via Yahoo to cham

Sesame, great stuff. Please post more of your sketches I do computer generated art, or rather derivative works, of shemales.

Cham
Old 07-23-2008
Banned

testing one two. Here's a couple of my favorites one photoshop and an older oil painting. I'm using imageshack, so if that's against the rules, just delete. I know new viewers don't get many downloads so I don't expect them to waste their limited selections on this.

Old 07-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

twistedone has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I wish I could draw. I can barely draw a stick shemale.

sesame and jimnaseum, those are great samples of your talents. Don't let them go to waste.
Old 07-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light
Default Art eh?

I think 90% of art is more accurately classified as Shite, there is a problem with art, and that is fucktards. There's nothing worse than a tard with no tallent of his own, who flocks like a sheep after whatever seems to offer him an air or coolness by association. And thus the buzzwords edgy and provocative were born, and then wrung dry of all meaning. Words like composition, aesthetic, palette, and are replaced by retarded blithering on shapes and movement and ohh look at the pretty colours, while some retarded monkey blabbers about the artist message or some such shit.

Basicly art has been debased by consumer culture into a state where a fucktard can put up a painting, and noone will look at it and say 'fuck, that is the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen, get it out this gallery and put something worthwhile there', because they are afraid they might have the opposite opinion to someone cool.

That's not to say that there is no good art around, but when someone puts a broken piano in a gallery and says this is art, no, that is a cool looking object, but that is all, I saw a broken piano in the street the other day, If I had painted the broken piano sat in the street, or photographed it, or built a sculpture of it sat in the street, that would be art, to take the broken piano itself and put it in a gallery is not art, any more than randomly digging a bone from the ground and walking off with it is archeology, or glancing at some stars is astronomy.

Anyway, enough criticism, I'm more of a scientist than an artist, but as anyone knows scientists are better artist than artists are anyway.
I did do a lot of stencil stuff, but I could never get people to keep watch for me when I want out spraying, and I never liked doing it on my own, I was worried a copper would sneak up on me right in the middle of spraying something.

I once formed a group called UBX, our purpose was to go into restricted areas, and explore places we were not allowed, we still haven't penetrated most or our targets, and the best exploration we managed, we got in by chance when we only had a phone camera, we also had a mark we left behind which we always forgot to take with us too, the mutant wasp.

Here's a pic of a huge fork n spoon mountain we found in an abandoned kitchen, and the stencil I made for us to spray in places we went.
Attached Thumbnails
sporken [1024x768].jpg   DSCF0459 [1024x768].JPG  
Old 07-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thumbs down Outburst on Hypocrisy

What a Rant!

Where there is SSAnna (sounds like a ship), there is controversy and hot debate. Anger erupts like hot lava from her radical brain. Cool off, do you always like to take the Provocative stance?

The mutant wasp stencil looks arty. But the heap of spoons and forks looks just like any ugly dull heap of metallic clutter. I prefer to accredit all proponents of art movements... even Pablo Picasso and his stupid crap called Cubism Or, drug-induced tactless Art called Dadaism, which is more debasing than that produced by any infant! The art world is controlled and promoted by more dirty politics than Drug Mafia or Politics itself! It makes me feel nauseated to think of all the hypocrites prancing the Art World, acting as Gatekeepers, bent on monopolizing Art and Aesthetics! That said, I feel so much more liberated! Thank you SS-Anna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna
Basicly art has been debased by consumer culture into a state where a fucktard can put up a painting, and noone will look at it and say 'fuck, that is the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen, get it out this gallery and put something worthwhile there', because they are afraid they might have the opposite opinion to someone cool.
I want to say "Dont be such a pissed-off pessimist!", but I have to agree with you inspite of my Ahimsa. I was downright disgusted when I saw a plain Commode (Yes, a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination) displayed as a piece of Modern Art! Or shapeless blotches of black paint splayed over a canvas, having much resemblance to a motor mechanic's hand mop! Think of Vincent van Gogh, Ingres or the Pre-Raphaelites and compare that with the sorry state of modern art now! Truely, Art has degraded.
Old 07-24-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
I think 90% of art is more accurately classified as Shite, there is a problem with art, and that is fucktards. There's nothing worse than a tard with no tallent of his own, who flocks like a sheep after whatever seems to offer him an air or coolness by association. And thus the buzzwords edgy and provocative were born, and then wrung dry of all meaning. Words like composition, aesthetic, palette, and are replaced by retarded blithering on shapes and movement and ohh look at the pretty colours, while some retarded monkey blabbers about the artist message or some such shit.

What you say Anna is so very true. A painter makes two vertical stripes of blue on each outer edge of a panel. The centre of the panel is painted with a red vertical stripe. All stripes are of equal width. The painter calls it "Voice of Fire." The national art gallery goes crazy over it, pays millions of dollars for it, and trumpets the great purchase it has made. The average citizen see no artistic value or merit in it whatsoever and letters to the editors, of newspapers and magazines, point out that a person with a paint roller and masking tape can create the same thing in less than half a day. Of course the "arts community" immediately puts their collective nose in the air, sniffs as though having to breath in the odour of shit, and lets everyone, who is not an 'artist' know that only a great painter can produce such a masterpiece. What a load of crap. But that just shows that anyone can produce a work of art by giving anything (a painting, a sculpture, etc.) an artsy name. The know nothings who want to sound like they know everything will go along with it out of fear of not being thought of as artsy.
Old 07-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

To be honest, with the spoon pile, I did exactly what I complained about, It's just a load of spoons, I should have got the whole mountain, but it was in the dark and we were sneaking about, and at the time I was wondering how many spoons I could fit in my pockets (quite a lot it turned out), we did find a few random things when we had our cameras, like this abandoned laudromat, which randomly had a stolen roadsign in it, but all the best pic we took were on our cameras, as the coolest places we ever got into were random spur of the moment things spot an open window and climb out onto the roof, try the door with the warning signs and it opens etc (see the door of treasures below, sadly locked again when we returned with the camera). I have a great picture of my friend stealing the flag from Edgbaston Golf course too, but I won't post that here, lol.

The amazing fun art gallery game.

Go into an overly pretentious art gallery, make sure you are dressed for the part, (a small group all standing closer to each other than is normal and very occasionally making hushed comments to each other is even better) find a fire extinguisher, or a random object and stand staring at it, studying it like a piece of art, stroking your chin, getting really close to look, you get points for 10 points (per person) someone comes over and looks at it too, 20 points, you make a comment to them about the artist's tumoil, or thier depth of expression or the commentry on society etc and they nod n accept it etc. 30 points if you ask if they have seen such and such work (really dumb name), and then tell them it is simply (bizzare object eg, shopping basket containing a stuffed badger) and how it expresses (random emotion + buzzword) 40 points if you tell them the artist stole the idea from you and then desecrate the 'art work' eg get a pen and sqiggle on the fire extinguisher in front of them, then run off. 100 points if they call security, 30 points if you convince someone a modern art picture is upside down, 45 points if you do it for a sculpture, 40 points extra if it is member of staff, 60 points if you add your own 'artwork' and someone thinks its a real exhibit, 5 points for each person you get try and explain it to you. 'Explain' works to people, you get 3 points for each buzzword you use, 5 for introducing politics, 10 if you make a sentence consisting entirely of buzzwords, 60 if you convince them the artist is a paedophile or a fascist based on the work.

If you get called on your bullshitting, you lose all points scored from that person plus 20 more.

Attached Thumbnails
DSCF0496 [1024x768].JPG   DSCF0488 [1024x768].JPG  
Old 07-24-2008
Banned

When my Mom was 17, she saw "Gone with the Wind" which shocked America when Rhett said Damn.
When I was 17 we talked our way into an X-rated movie, "Midnight Cowboy" with Dustin Hoffman and Jon Voight.
When the internet generation turns 17 today, they've undoubtedly seen more shit than we have!!
The world is getting faster and harder, and so is the Art World.
Old 07-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SSA, where do you draw the line between art and crap? Is it a difference between realism versus abstraction? Because personally, I love some abstract works, Van Gogh being my favorite painter ever. He had a command of composition, aesthetic, and palette, yet you could easily describe his works as possessing "movement" and "feeling." Is something wrong with this? Further, while Picasso is known for Cubism and his abstract works, few people know that he was a very skilled realist, but chose to go a different route with his works. Pollack is another artist that I find fascinating, but many would decry as just a painter "flinging oil onto canvas." He invested so much emotion into his work. In recent years, through X-ray and other scanning techniques, they have actually discovered objects imbedded within the layers of paint. A professor of art history at my school taught modern art and conducted much of his research on Pollack.

Dada was a commentary on the art world itself, thus it is a very ironic period. That said, I think Dada is a bunch of shit...I say this having written a report on DuChamp's famous toilet. The art world is a very pretentious club, full of cliques and ass patting. This is one reason that I became very cynical and disillusioned with art after going through art school. I never was part of the right clique. Then again, I seldom went to class because I preferred to do my art at 3:00 AM instead of 9:00 AM. Half of the critiques were merely exercises in mental masturbation, because nobody wanted their feelings hurt. I guess this sort of slackard approach is what you get when you model your department after the Bauhaus. Our program emphasized feeling and intuition more than technique, a fatal flaw in my estimation. I just wasn't willing to suck enough dick to ever make a tangible contribution to the organized world of art. Anyone curious about the pretension of art/art school should watch the film "Art School Confidential." A very good watch.
Old 07-25-2008
rhythmic delivery

you might have a stutue in your city that you pass everyday and never pay any atention to but as soon as someone puts a trafic cone on its head they'v just made there own piece of art and everyone who pass's that stautue that day will look at it.
Old 07-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default The gallery game

SluttyShemaleAnna,

You are one shrewd, twisted, funny, totally naughty, anti-authority, anti-tradition, angry, revolutionary, impish Girl!

And I love you for that.

Last edited by SSL; 07-27-2008 at 12:25 AM. Reason: As per member's request
Old 07-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The Dutch offer public urinals for men... you can call them quickies! You are in a hurry and cant hold back any longer. Just piss on the steel wall! :D You will find this kind of practical but disgusting piss stained walls in street corners of Amsterdam. Officially, they ARE public urinals! If you go to Heineken Museum and wander off to the modern art section, you will be amazed to find this stupid exhibit there. If you piss on the exhibit by mistake, beware, the security will carry you off!

I say, take a piss
Attached Thumbnails
Dutch_heineken-toilet.jpg  
Old 07-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thumbs up Toilet Art

This Toilet is designed by artist Jemal Wright (Florida). Its adorned with 50,000 Swarovski crystals & mosaic set by hands! It fetched a handsome price of $ 75,000 !

Although its a toilet fixture, I cannot call it "just a commode"; its a piece of art in my eyes.
Attached Thumbnails
Swarovski crystals-commode.jpg  
Old 07-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Now THAT is far superior to DuChamp's piece of Dada shit(ter).
Old 07-25-2008
Banned

Frigidaire mailed Pablo Picasso a check for $3,000.00 and asked him for some advice on their new Refrigerator design. Picasso promptly cashed the check and wrote back "I don't know anything about refrigerators, but I definitely think it should be white"
There's thousands of books on art criticism, I hope some of you will "mark your territory" here with a little drawing or something. Show you were here.
Attached Thumbnails
12101195434gxmgctih2.jpg  
Old 07-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wink Engrave: I was here

"I was here."
~Napoleon Bonaparte.
It was engraved into the Pyramids of Egypt.

I would like to carve that on Picasso's Bald Head,
or upon the Ass of an ass-patting Jackass Critic!

The picture above, reminds me of someone...
Who is it, Who is it?... Got it! Someone's ass!
Bionca's!

Last edited by sesame; 07-25-2008 at 06:07 PM.
Old 07-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default eye candy

Ass carved out of sand.
Attached Thumbnails
sand-ass-sculpt.jpg  

Last edited by sesame; 07-26-2008 at 03:12 AM.
Old 07-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ocinteeni will become famous soon enoughocinteeni will become famous soon enough

Nice stancil anna. I love that kind of stuff.

There are train tracks that pass by my neighborhood and alot of times trains park there over night, so a couple of times I have gone there to check out some of the graf art on there. I really dig that kind of stuff, I eat it up like candy! Here are some pics of some of them...

There is also a couple from this creek/stream up in the LA mountains, where I got my car stolen by some vatos! I think it looks cool the clashing of a urban style art with nature, if you look closely on one of them someone wrote "me n us girl came 2gether" I got a kick out of that one.

And that AMPK one is from when I went to Greece, it was on an elementary/middle school. There was much more and better graf in Greece, I just never had a chance to take pictures cuz I was in a car or bus when I saw them.

So ya I consider graf an art form, I know some people dont and yes some grafitti is absolutely horrible, but so is some of the other post modern bullshit like anna was saying where they take an object and call it art. Like that one famous upside down toilet, I forgot who did that but I learned about it in art history.

ok im done
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00449.JPG   impeach.JPG   rewd day.JPG  

DSC00445.JPG   pol.JPG   whde.JPG  

DSC00686.JPG   DSC00688.JPG   DSC00694.JPG  

DSC00100.JPG  
Old 07-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default More toilet art

This one is for lovers who wanna stay togather even while taking a piss! Believe me, this was only an art design in the beginning. But some whacko company is now producing it commercially!
Attached Thumbnails
commode-lovers-twodaloo.jpg  
Old 07-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

GraffiTi Art
Attached Thumbnails
grafiti-daim1.jpg   grafiti-daim5.jpg   grafiti-daim6.jpg  

grafiti-daim3.jpg   grafiti-dlaone.jpg  
Old 07-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Graffiti

DO IT For fun, if not ART. :D

Image description:
1) Stop BusH
2) Cheating Wife
Attached Thumbnails
501840353_42e73e8414.jpg   856324780_5e13f0d8d7.jpg  

Last edited by sesame; 07-26-2008 at 04:14 PM.
Old 07-26-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocinteeni View Post
So ya I consider graf an art form, I know some people dont and yes some grafitti is absolutely horrible,
An interesting thing about grafitti. What is art to one person can also be vandalism to another.
I will admit though that there are some really good grafitti works out there.
Old 07-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

twistedone has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I get to see a great deal of railroad art with my job. Even the railroaders themselves seem to think that there is a lot of wasted talent in some of it.

Yah, some of it is that good.

QUOTE=ocinteeni;31970]Nice stancil anna. I love that kind of stuff.

There are train tracks that pass by my neighborhood and alot of times trains park there over night, so a couple of times I have gone there to check out some of the graf art on there. I really dig that kind of stuff, I eat it up like candy! Here are some pics of some of them...

There is also a couple from this creek/stream up in the LA mountains, where I got my car stolen by some vatos! I think it looks cool the clashing of a urban style art with nature, if you look closely on one of them someone wrote "me n us girl came 2gether" I got a kick out of that one.

And that AMPK one is from when I went to Greece, it was on an elementary/middle school. There was much more and better graf in Greece, I just never had a chance to take pictures cuz I was in a car or bus when I saw them.

So ya I consider graf an art form, I know some people dont and yes some grafitti is absolutely horrible, but so is some of the other post modern bullshit like anna was saying where they take an object and call it art. Like that one famous upside down toilet, I forgot who did that but I learned about it in art history.

ok im done[/QUOTE]
Old 07-26-2008
Banned

Just saw Art School Confidential, thanks GRH, (still looking for High School Confidential, ) I heard a rumour that the Son of Sam and Robert Maplethorpe both belonged to a secret club that committed unspeakable sexual atrocities for kicks. I think that in art and music and even "Shemale" modeling, the attraction to the public is the aura of the art, but to the artist, you're trying to visualize and correct the central truth of the matter, the nugget of reality that everybody's stuck with.
Old 07-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ocinteeni will become famous soon enoughocinteeni will become famous soon enough

cool posts sesame, i recognice that one of the lady hanging from the window. Isnt famous and protected by the state or something in the UK as a national peice or something? the computer graf art looks cool, surprisingly there are street peices that match those. I think its about time I go look for some more graf peices.

And ya Ila, I totally agree with you, it really is different for people because I have a friend that considers it just plane vandalism. But for me I consider it more intriguiging than art in galleries because of the raw aspect of it. But I definitly like more "professional" convential art as well.
Old 07-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Explaining for the Cheating Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocinteeni
Cool posts sesame, i recognice that one of the lady hanging from the window. Isnt famous and protected by the state or something in the UK as a national peice or something? the computer graf art looks cool
Its The cheating wife!

The wife had been busy in bed with her secret lover, when the suspecting husband suddenly came home. (and started looking around for the culprit!) The secret Lover is shown hanging from the corner of the window by one hand and hiding his family jewels from the public on the street below, with the other hand! The wife is in her undies and the husband is in a suit! And the Lover boy is totally nudie nudie

Last edited by sesame; 07-27-2008 at 06:12 AM.
Old 07-27-2008
Shecock obsessed

Default I'm Getting a Bit Off The Topic Here, But

Quote:

This is getting off the topic here, but I just thought of something else that is somewhat in relation to Anna's rant. My subject was brought to mind yesterday when I read a review about some different wine in yesterday's newspaper. It seems that wine critics (oenophiles?) and beer critics have developed a taste (pun intended) for using buzzwords and not knowing what they are writing about. The rest of the fools follow along because they too want to sound like they know what they are talking about. Specifically one comment yesterday compared the taste of wine to green leaves. It makes me wonder what the critic has been drinking/smoking/injecting. Does this person drink green leaves? Has he ever tasted a green leaf? What kind of green leaf - tree, fern, vegetable? Why would this person taste green leaves? It seems too that whenever a critic tastes red wine it always tastes like blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, cherries, etc. Grape wine has always tasted like grape wine to me. I have never tasted any other fruit or plant in grape wine. Then there is the critic that reviewed beer. He compared the taste to barnyards and manure piles (and he was praising the taste of the beer being reviewed). It makes me wonder if this critic eats shit. He certainly dishes it out.
Old 07-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

If you really want to see the ultimate in pretentious fucktardation, check this out: http://www.finewaters.com/Water_Food/index.asp
Old 07-27-2008
Banned

Any Co-Nan fans here?

Old 07-28-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
the ultimate in pretentious fucktardation, check this out: http://www.finewaters.com/Water_Food/index.asp
That about sums it up perfectly.
Old 07-28-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
Its The cheating wife!

The wife had been busy in bed with her secret lover, when the suspecting husband suddenly came home. (and started looking around for the culprit!) The secret Lover is shown hanging from the corner of the window by one hand and hiding his family jewels from the public on the street below, with the other hand! The wife is in her undies and the husband is in a suit! And the Lover boy is totally nudie nudie
This is only a picture and not a drawing or painting, but it is along the same lines as your picture Sesame
Attached Thumbnails
Husband Out.jpg  
Old 07-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talking

Thank you Ila. Its just the thing I needed. The technique shown in your picture is better than mine. The strain on the wrist is much less, and the bodyweight is shared by all the limbs. Hmmm, thanks a lot. When I plan to commit adultery with Bionca in near future, I will avoid confrontation with her hubby this way.
Old 07-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smile H R Giger

The Horrendous magic of H R Giger: His art is too gothic, really macabre, but very deeply aesthetic at the same time. Dont be aghast at your first glance, enjoy his taste, his sense of beauty dissolved and assimilated in his grim artwork. Its a mixture of gothic style (not Hellenistic) and Scifi techno-mechanical. Sorry for my use of buzzwords, but they will make sense, if you take a closer look.

I enjoy every piece made by that Dark Genius!
Attached Thumbnails
giger_art2.jpg   giger-bb.jpg   giger-Left.jpg  

giger-nubianqueen_aleph.jpg  

Last edited by sesame; 07-28-2008 at 08:38 AM.
Old 07-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default More of Giger

Horror + eroticism + symbolism + aestetic value = Giger
Attached Thumbnails
Giger_A_Crowley_Color.jpg   giger_450.jpg   giger-biomechanoid.jpg  

giger-birthmachine.jpg  
Old 07-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
My subject was brought to mind yesterday when I read a review about some different wine in yesterday's newspaper. It seems that wine critics (oenophiles?) and beer critics have developed a taste (pun intended) for using buzzwords and not knowing what they are writing about. The rest of the fools follow along because they too want to sound like they know what they are talking about. Specifically one comment yesterday compared the taste of wine to green leaves. It makes me wonder what the critic has been drinking/smoking/injecting. Does this person drink green leaves? Has he ever tasted a green leaf? What kind of green leaf - tree, fern, vegetable? Why would this person taste green leaves? It seems too that whenever a critic tastes red wine it always tastes like blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, cherries, etc. Grape wine has always tasted like grape wine to me. I have never tasted any other fruit or plant in grape wine. Then there is the critic that reviewed beer. He compared the taste to barnyards and manure piles (and he was praising the taste of the beer being reviewed). It makes me won der if this critic eats shit. He certainly dishes it out.
I think criticism of ANY sort reeks of this...Beer, wine, food critics seek to elevate their supposedly higher tastes above the masses through the use of creative vocabulary. I have drank a LOT of beer, and a decent amount of wine, and I know just what you're talking about. The world of criticism is about ass-patting and affirmation. If a CRITIC says it, it must be good, so the general person will adopt the vocabulary of a critic (however inept) to describe things. I agree with critics on many points, but the flowery nature of their vocabulary is so ambiguous as to be useless. I much prefer more quantified means of describing a product such as IBU (International Bitterness Units) than the subjective description of one person. Beer and wine critique is as full of pretension as any other artform. Much of the allusion is just that, a taste that alludes to some preconception of something else...This begs the question, will EVERYONE share the same preconception? Will the taste take EVERYONE to a barnyard, or an orchard, or freshly cut lawn? Doubtful, and this is the difficulty of subjective criticism...It is just that, subjective...

As to the larger topic at hand, I really DO hope to post some stuff as soon as I get around to setting up a third party account. My wife entered a painting gig this weekend...Go figure, her work didn't sell. It was a timed shindig, not something she excels at, she hates time limits...At any rate, she did a very impressionistic work, whereas most of the entrants did a more realism-slanted piece. It just goes to show how people interpret things differently...
Old 07-29-2008
rhythmic delivery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
This is only a picture and not a drawing or painting, but it is along the same lines as your picture Sesame
thats a banksy heres another few banksys i like
Attached Thumbnails
artwork_images_425022926_327616_-banksy.jpg   seen_in_east_london_-_a_new_banksy_-20070829-184925.jpg   070514_banksy01_p323.jpg  

Old 07-29-2008
rhythmic delivery

heres another few banksy's
Attached Thumbnails
banksy flower bomber.gif   banksy651.jpg   BanksyImage_wideweb__470x368,0.jpg  

haveaniceday.gif   happychopper2.gif  
Old 07-29-2008
rhythmic delivery

and another few
Attached Thumbnails
grannies.gif   feeling5.jpg   flower01.jpg  

consumer_jesus_banksy.jpg   CamdenBanksy.jpg   17banksyES_468x606.jpg  

070514_banksy08_p323.jpg   banksy-bow-og.jpg   banksy_end_600.jpg  

balloongirl.jpg  

Last edited by rhythmic delivery; 07-29-2008 at 11:52 AM.
Old 07-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thumbs up Thought provoking Images

The naked little girl in between the clowns... I have seen her somewhere.

She was one of the survivors of the Atomic
Bomb attack on Hiroshima, Aug 6th, 1945.
Mickey Mouse is an American cartoon character.
I wander what this image means... Its Ironic.
I remember her from a documentary film on
the destructive applications of atomic energy.

Here again, a white dove of peace,
with a bullet-proof vest! Its chest is
being targeted!

Girl hugging a missile!

Little girl hugs a TV set displaying "The End" of the world?

World Peace! Om Shanti Om! But then, peace comes from within!
And everybody must agree to live in Harmony. Only then its possible.
Some people will have to sacrifice their greed and control

Last edited by sesame; 07-29-2008 at 05:52 PM.
Old 07-30-2008
rhythmic delivery

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
The naked little girl in between the clowns... I have seen her somewhere.

She was one of the survivors of the Atomic
Bomb attack on Hiroshima, Aug 6th, 1945.
Mickey Mouse is an American cartoon character.
I wander what this image means... Its Ironic.
I remember her from a documentary film on
the destructive applications of atomic energy.

Here again, a white dove of peace,
with a bullet-proof vest! Its chest is
being targeted!

Girl hugging a missile!

Little girl hugs a TV set displaying "The End" of the world?

World Peace! Om Shanti Om! But then, peace comes from within!
And everybody must agree to live in Harmony. Only then its possible.
Some people will have to sacrifice their greed and control
the litle girl is vietnamiese and has just survived a napalm attack, i'll attach the original photo and here is a link to a video which i think is of the same girl http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8bcdc4dabe she is pictured with mickey mouse and ronald mc donalld two kid friendly symbols of of american comsumerism, i think the picture is trying to highlight the contrasting nature of capitalism, the piece is called the american influence
Attached Thumbnails
Napalm Girl.jpg  
Old 07-30-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Girl in the middle

Yeah, I saw clips from that video on TV.
But the context it was shown in, was Nuclear warfare and its horrific results, including longterm genetic mutations caused by radiation.

Thanks for the link, Rdelivery!
Old 07-30-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Care to Explain?

What do you think of the Old ladies sewing
sweaters with "Punks not dead" and
"Thug for life" stitched on them?

Its very intriguing!