Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 01-12-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kilgoretrout is on a distinguished road
Default What is normal sex in a relationship with a t-girl

OK I admit to being a noob on the forum and I just discovered it today. I have never talked to anyone about this so I guess I am trying to answer a ton of questions at once.

What is a normal sexual relationship with a t-girl? I am cool with mutual oral and on the giving side of anal, but I do not think I could be on the receiving side.

Is that a problem for most t-girls? Do they enjoy giving and receiving oral? Anal?

I dont want to come across as a selfish jerk. I hope I didnt ask this wrong.

Thanks
Old 01-12-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

The sexuality of a trans*woman is just like every other person - highly individual. There are lesbian trans who only date women (genetic or trans), ones who only date other Trans*, bisexual, and the ever popular ones who date guys. Within each group are real live people who like to have their bodies touched in individual ways.
Old 01-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

orion is on a distinguished road

Hi there and welcome aboard from another "nearly" new chap ..

"Normal" (is there such a thing) ? sex can be whatever you & your partner want it to be .. What might be "normal" to me may well not be so for someone else & vice versa ..

Bionca has nicely encapsulated the major "groupings" within the TG community ..

I don't receive Anal either (the notion of it does absolutely nothing for me) .. luckily for me, my TS Girlfriend is quite happy about that & she enjoys being "loved" just like any other woman ..

If you have, or are ever lucky enough to have a TG partner .. my best advice would be to talk about your personal preferences .. openly & sensibly as two adults .. that way you both know precisely where you stand ..

Best regards ..

Orion ..
Old 01-13-2009
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

Yesterday marked the seventh time "my" Thai ladyboy and I had sex. Since I don't have a penis (I'm a girlpuppy) I don't penetrate her other than with a small dildo or a finger. "She" has a penis...VERY small...and no balls so there's not been any penetration of me by her until yesterday when I used a pump to get her penis up (Big deal! Maybe four inches, LOL!) so I could feel it in both my pussy and the "other" place. Nice, especially the anal penetration, easier to take initially than my BF's rather large penis.
We only left the rubber ring on her penis for maybe five minutes because I am afraid of causing damage although she wanted to leave it on a little longer.
So, since she cannot really have erections, only a little "plumping up" when she's sucked and penetrated, we pretty much just make love via kissing, caressing, and oral sex on each other.
She CAN have orgasms but produces only a tiny drop or two of thin cum and that's my reward for a blowjob and prostate massage well done.
Her best orgasm, according to her, came the time before when my BF finally agreed to fuck her. As he neared orgasm I began to suck her penis and that did the trick. She got loud for the first time since she and I began our little love affair.
I guess there's nothing new (except to me and my BF) about what we've done. I just thought I'd report.
Old 01-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

orion is on a distinguished road

Hi CuriousGirl ...

Thanks for sharing your experiences .. it's always interesting to get another "take" on the subject ..

As I said earlier .. if it's good for you & your partner .. then it's "normal" ..

Orion ..
Old 01-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Sex with a transsexual woman is pretty much like sex with a cisgendered woman except for the fact that it is SO much more meaningful ;-)

Well, obviously there are certain physical and technical differences, that each couple (versatile, top, bottom) must figure out for themselves - who sticks what into whom, when and where changes during the course of interaction anyways. We live to learn and enjoy!

So go do it to her before she does it to you, and when she finally conquers you then take it like a man :-)

And above all... love the fact that you have her!

H
Old 01-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

its what ever you both enjoy stop worrying about what others thing is normal