Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default members that have visited Thailand etc

To get a better picture of how many members have actually visited Thailand etc and have been active in the ladyboy world, I was searching for such a thread but to no avail. I think us frequent travellers sometimes take it for granted that everyone knows where Sukhumvit, Nana Plaza and Pattaya is or where Orchard St is located in Sgp, Beach club in Kul ,what a Kathoey or Waria is etc etc. From the posts and questions here, I'm slowly thinking maybe the frequent travellers are in the minority which would incite us to explain some things in more detail. Is there such a poll or thread?? If not, maybe somebody could start one (being to stupid to do it myself). I would suggest the following questions: visits to Thailand 11-20, 6-10, 1-5, visits to Singapore + Malaysia + Philippines, visits to other parts of s.e Asia.
Rgds Lba