Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-19-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sexynova is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hey quick question

i thought i was straight for the longest time then i fell in love with shemales and shemale cock....and people still told me that i am straight but slowly now i dont care if the cock is on a guy or a tgirl ....i get turned on by cute guys hot women and any shemale ! is this normal for the people in this forum?
Old 11-19-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Arthur will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexynova View Post
i thought i was straight for the longest time then i fell in love with shemales and shemale cock....and people still told me that i am straight but slowly now i dont care if the cock is on a guy or a tgirl ....i get turned on by cute guys hot women and any shemale ! is this normal for the people in this forum?
Does it really matter ? Everyone likes something slightly different and I think sexual tastes change in the same way as all tastes change as we mature.

As a once pure red blooded hetro male (who could accept homosexuals but was a bit repulsed by sexual acts between them and I still struggle with guys kissing guys)........my first shemale/ts experience was a revelation, a liberation in many ways and I enjoyed the intamacy of it.

But, I think you need to be mature enough to just say 'hang it' I'm going to give it a try, who cares who thinks what, there is only me who knows and I'm happy with that. Some people say that the big rewards come from trying the most scary things.....and it's definitely up there for me.
Old 11-19-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

thankx man
Old 11-20-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

raojai70 is on a distinguished road

The labels are silly - I'll accept whatever classification you want to put on yourself.
Old 11-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

define normal
Old 11-21-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

q1a2z3 is on a distinguished road
Default Sounds like your questioning?

Ned Beatty did the same thing after Deliverance. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Old 11-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

not gay but maybe bi.
Old 11-22-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sphax is on a distinguished road

its true that normal would be female with male but who cares if u enjoy it
Old 11-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ocinteeni will become famous soon enoughocinteeni will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphax View Post
its true that normal would be female with male but who cares if u enjoy it
In some people's opinion that^^^ is normal, but to others it isn't. There is really no definition as to what is normal when it comes to attraction. In regards to the above comment as male/female sex as being normal, that is only in the case of procreation but when it comes to sexual satisfaction what biological genitals you and your partner have really has no relevance to what will make you happy in your sex life. The way I look at it is you would never hear someone say to a buddy, "O Shit dood, look at the ovaries on that chick, I bet she could ovulate so good!" The point I am making is there is a separation between procreation and the expression of human sexuality.

So my advice to you, sexynova, is that attraction and sexual satisfaction is a very broad subject and is different for everyone so don't worry about "normalcy" and just seek what makes you happy in your sex life.
Old 11-23-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

girly_boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Its 100% normal we are all Bi if we are honest with ourselves
Old 11-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DL_NL will become famous soon enough

Enjoy your sexuality instead of labelling it.
Old 11-24-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default thankx

thank you so much guys
Old 11-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

underthere will become famous soon enoughunderthere will become famous soon enough

Buddist think all people are bi, so if you believe, then yes, what's wrong with that? Well, it sure makes a faithful relationship to one person really really hard!! Should bi people marry, date or fall in love(?) now that's a tough one.
Old 11-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ocinteeni will become famous soon enoughocinteeni will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by underthere View Post
Should bi people marry, date or fall in love(?) now that's a tough one.
Take that comment, and drop the "bi" part and ask it again, because regardless of what a society would have you labeled as, beneath it all everyone is human a person just like anyone else. So yes PEOPLE should marry, date and fall in love.

Fuck the labels, I am willing to bet that there are people that self proclaim being straight that just suppress sexual feelings that deviate from the norm they follow. The labels just fuck with people, it creates psychological identity problems and they encourage discrimination, in my opinion.