Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 02-15-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ImAlittleCurious is infamous around these parts
Default What is stopping you from

Fully allowing yourself to "Accept" a woman with a penis?

Before I begin. Before I get this post deleted. I am in no way trying to disrespect anyone for that matter. All I am looking for is an honest, if not some, options on this topic.

If, this has been posted before. Direct me!

All my life I was told. Men never cry. Men are the bread winners. Most importantly. "Real" men have penis's. The very definition of a penis is ONLY attached to a male.

My question is. Why are males attracted to a woman with a penis? Does it fall into the topic of maybe you being molested at an early age by another male... Later having find out that you actually enjoy it?

I could go on with my thoughts. But, I would like to know where some of you stand with this...
Old 02-16-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAlittleCurious View Post

Before I begin. Before I get this post deleted. I am in no way trying to disrespect anyone for that matter. All I am looking for is an honest, if not some, options on this topic.

All my life I was told. Men never cry. Men are the bread winners. Most importantly. "Real" men have penis's. The very definition of a penis is ONLY attached to a male.

My question is. Why are males attracted to a woman with a penis? Does it fall into the topic of maybe you being molested at an early age by another male... Later having find out that you actually enjoy it?

I could go on with my thoughts. But, I would like to know where some of you stand with this...
Topics such as this have been discussed all over this site. But I do want to take up one issue that you raise, which I find tremendously offensive: that the attraction to a woman with a penis is the result of having been "molested at an early age by another male ..."

That this is the only reason you post suggests that this may be YOUR issue. It certainly is not mine. I have never been molested. I am physically attracted to a woman with a penis because I love women, and the penis is something extra that feels good in my ass, tastes great in my mouth, and emits something delicious that I crave -- cum.
Old 02-16-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

fossil is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to fossil

I have never been molested in any form, however i do like a lot of things that seem to be attributed to being molested. I find t-boys exciting as they are all woman and have something "extra" to make it more exciting.
Old 02-16-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Topics such as this have been discussed all over this site. But I do want to take up one issue that you raise, which I find tremendously offensive: that the attraction to a woman with a penis is the result of having been "molested at an early age by another male ..."

That this is the only reason you post suggests that this may be YOUR issue. It certainly is not mine. I have never been molested. I am physically attracted to a woman with a penis because I love women, and the penis is something extra that feels good in my ass, tastes great in my mouth, and emits something delicious that I crave -- cum.
I don't think I could have said it any better.
Old 02-19-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Aust1n is infamous around these partsAust1n is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAlittleCurious View Post

If the reason you find them attractive is because you have been molested then you need to go seek some sort of help.

I find them attractive because I do. Simple as that.
Old 02-19-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post

Yes, and...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust1n View Post
If the reason you find them attractive is because you have been molested then you need to go seek some sort of help.

I find them attractive because I do. Simple as that.
...yes. Plain and simple.