Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 04-24-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

rollon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to rollon
Default LB pre-op Europe and YOU!

In a relationship means two people can accepte eachother, respect eachother,
have sex with eachother, talk to eachother, do things together, be understanding to eachother, no one is the best, we are best together.

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,

No escape from reality
Open your eyes, Look up to the skies and see,

LIFE IS TO SHORT TO NOT EXPERIENCE WHAT WE FEEL.

Im hertosexual man, only girls with tits and female body..well my dream is if she have a little dick..and high heels, sexy underwere and etc..with STYLE!

I think many of us men living in a relationship with a woman and maybe kids and something in our mind says: If I only could meet a ladyboy. If my woman left me and I could do whatever I want if I won a million, or if my wife could have the same attraction as me, maybe we could meet a shemale together??

Im 41, single, no kids and can travel 2 times a year to thailand if I want, so do this make me really happy??
I meet a really nice little girl last time in los. She was about 1,65 meters high, small feets, small hands and maybe 55 kg. And she was very beautyful.
Dark long hair. Her attitude was like a girl. Her voice vere like a girl, I try to see if she had Adamsapple, but it was nothing.

The problem with her was that she allmost had no tits..even not Cup A.
Well after 1 night, I could not keep it going with her, I almost felt like a homo, couse Im not.

If her had 2 tits with size B or C.. I think I could fell in love with her. Her personality I like very much. She act like every normal girls.

So my title was pre-op europe and you.

I wish everyone a good life!
Old 04-24-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Cocks with beauty has a spectacular aura aboutCocks with beauty has a spectacular aura about
Default Tits or no tits

So what you are saying is that for you to fall in love, the object of your desire must have a pair of tits ! Look past the anatomy, my friend, at what you started to say earlier in your post. - something about sharing . . . . ?
Look at the ugly men who have beautiful women : what do the beautiful women see ? Someone they love. Small cock ? Again, someone they love.
Old 04-25-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

still i wanna get in love with a girl with tits...
Old 04-25-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Obviously people like what they like and the physical plays an important part in that. The thing is, she is probably just starting her hormones, so the tits are growing still - she is Asian, so big tits are not so common without augmentation.

I do find it a little odd after the first part of your post about sharing and feelings etc. that boob size would be the the deciding factor. Turn it around, would it be valid for her to think you were the perfect guy, except your nose wasn't the right shape?
Old 04-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollon View Post
In a relationship means two people can accepte each other, respect each other, have sex with each other, talk to each other, do things together, be understanding to each other, no one is the best, we are best together...

LIFE IS TO SHORT TO NOT EXPERIENCE WHAT WE FEEL.
Well, that's all very nice. I'm glad to hear that you are mature enough to realize that a REAL relationship (I mean, one that will be emotionally satisfying) should be based on mutual respect...talking to each other...doing things AS a couple... and pursuing all of those things because you ARE trying to constantly work things out and understand each other. And speaking for myself, I can REALLY appreciate your outlook on life, and the fact that" life is too short not to experience what you feel." As someone who barely survived a seriously bad car accident years ago and who is lucky to still be here, I can TOTALLY appreciate those words. So again, good for you to have that kind of gung-ho and appreciative attitude about things in life.

Quote:
Im 41, single, no kids and can travel 2 times a year to thailand... I meet a really nice little girl last time in los. She was about 1,65 meters high, small feets, small hands and maybe 55 kg. And she was very beautyful. Dark long hair. Her attitude was like a girl. Her voice vere like a girl, I try to see if she had Adams apple, but it was nothing.
She sounds lovely...no, wait...she's MORE than just lovely. You said she was downright BEAUTIFUL. And her attitude was totally feminine and her voice was fine, no adam's apple showing. Wow! Think how great you should be feeling! You met a truly passable Asian TS who was completely feminine and utterly BEAUTIFUL to the eyes. I guess your dream came true then, huh? After all, as you said, life is too short not to be experienced. You found JUST what you were looking for.

Oh, wait. I guess I spoke too soon...

Quote:
The problem with her was that she allmost had no tits...even not Cup A. Well after 1 night, I could not keep it going with her, I almost felt like a homo, couse Im not. If her had 2 tits with size B or C, I think I could fell in love with her. Her personality I like very much. She act like every normal girls. I wish everyone a good life!
Wait a minute.
Sorry, I have to stop right there.
Let me get this straight....

NOW you're going to take a fun and loving encounter and this very sweet LADYboy -- you know, the one you just got done describing as being feminine thinking with a feminine voice, who was thin and petite and totally BEAUTIFUL, who must be incredibly pleasant to be around since you ALSO just stated "Her personality I like very much. She act like every normal girls. I could fell in love with her"....

...And yet now just because she's a bit flat-chested you're going to degrade her and her feelings? Even worse, you're going to take all of the nice and wonderful and loving things about her and declare that her flat chest made you a "homo"???

You know what? I wish you a nice life, too. And I'm not trying to rag on you or anything -- well, maybe I am trying to take you to task a little bit here. But sadly you went from having me on your side with your OPENING paragraph, where you talked about finding someone that you could "accept", "respect", "talk to" and "understand" (all your words, not mine), which showed you were being very mature and thoughtful about life and love...

...To completely losing me in your CLOSING part, where you say you met someone SO beautiful and feminine, who has a GREAT personality that you could even fall head over heels in love for, but then added she makes you feel like a "homo" because she doesn't have at least a B cup.

Sorry, but if THAT'S your biggest complaint about this sweet girl that you met (which could be fixed over time with further hormone treatments or even immediately with implants) and if THAT'S what makes you feel like a "homo" being around her, then it seems to me you might want to reconsider how seriously you want to find a Ladyboy for any kind of relationship. That is, if you actually want a relationship versus simply finding a proper tit-sized TS that turns you on for some great fantasy sex.

Yes, I know, we all like different things in people...we all are attracted to different physical attributes that turn us on privately...but come on. Seriously. Don't give me a speech about love and life and respect and understanding and acceptance...don't tell me how life is too short not to be appreciated and put on the high airs...and THEN turn right around and tell me that a girl who was SO beautiful and SO feminine and whose personality was SO great you could actually LOVE her is now homo-creating because she's a bit flat.

Like I said, you had me...then lost me.
Old 04-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
I do find it a little odd after the first part of your post about sharing and feelings etc. that boob size would be the the deciding factor. Turn it around, would it be valid for her to think you were the perfect guy, except your nose wasn't the right shape?
No offense, Bionca, but even that comparison is being a bit nice.

His actual statement was "The problem with her was that she almost had no tits...even not Cup A. Well after 1 night, I could not keep it going with her, I almost felt like a homo, couse Im not." So, since they were together and he couldn't keep it going (or up) because her flat-chest wasn't turning him on -- in fact it was making him feel like a "homo" -- then this is about pure sexuality and what turns you on.

Which means a more proper analogy would be him saying "I can't keep going and you make me feel like a homo because you're too flat like a boy"...at which point she would turn around and say "Well, if we're gonna get picky about body parts and what turns us on so we WANT to keep going, that cock size of yours isn't exactly satisfying me as a woman EITHER."
Old 04-26-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeMind View Post
No offense, Bionca, but even that comparison is being a bit nice.

His actual statement was "The problem with her was that she almost had no tits...even not Cup A. Well after 1 night, I could not keep it going with her, I almost felt like a homo, couse Im not." So, since they were together and he couldn't keep it going (or up) because her flat-chest wasn't turning him on -- in fact it was making him feel like a "homo" -- then this is about pure sexuality and what turns you on.

Which means a more proper analogy would be him saying "I can't keep going and you make me feel like a homo because you're too flat like a boy"..
thats how I felt, but of course I did not tell her these things
Im not a bad person. I just stopped contact her anymore.
Old 05-06-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

for me a girl must have tits!! Thats basic!