Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-16-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

AdSol is on a distinguished road
Default Just found this forum

Just found this forum and wanted to do the whole introduction thing. Judging by the other threads here it's ok to post a pic or two of myself? You know, to see if anyone might want to strike up a convo or something.
Old 03-16-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdSol View Post
Just found this forum and wanted to do the whole introduction thing. Judging by the other threads here it's ok to post a pic or two of myself? You know, to see if anyone might want to strike up a convo or something.
Well, the title of this section of the site is "Member Introductions and Pictures," so that would seem a pretty clear indication of the answer to your question.
Old 03-16-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

AdSol is on a distinguished road

Just decided to double check. Rather ask a stupid question then break a rule somewhere.
Attached Thumbnails
IMAG0101.jpg  
Old 04-10-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

A.Ton.Of.Fun.And.Cum is on a distinguished road

PENIS!

Also, welcome to the forum, AdSol.