Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

WudLuv2try is on a distinguished road
Default Oil Massage (story)

Ok, this is a STORY about my oil massage.

--------------------------------------------
I stripped and laid on the bed, face down, breathing through the little hole they made on the bed for oil massage. It was relaxing and smooting. The aroma and the dim light.

Soft music was coming from a speaker, hidden somwhere amongst the 'Spa' decoration.

Everything was set up perfectly for a thorough oil massage. And of course, a huge cum.

The only problem is, the girl is not my type.

For some reason, she did not arouse me sexually. She rubbed extremely well, I'm not saying she was a bad massuse, it was just that it wasn't arousing.

I did not have enough desire to expose my dick for some girl to blow on, and make it cum. It wasn't interesting enough.

For all the effort I have to put in to get a nice big orgasm, I wanted it to be good. Hot. I needed to be extremely HORNY. But I wasn't. Sure I was horny, but not enough to go for it...

And that's when she grabbed my dick and whispered,

"How do you feel about TS?"

And my dick got so hard, I could feel the sudden squeeze in her palm.

And I had realized, that she was actually a TS, but wasn't sure how I would react to her being TS... afterall, we've never met before...

I was feeling so lucky, to tell you the truth...

I was just about to give up massaging my dick with oil, but now I have a TS squeezing my stiff dick! Just like in my dream!!!

I didn't say anything, instead moved my hip towards her so that she could stroke my dick more easily, and reached out my trembling hands slowly towards the spot between her legs.

Where there's supposed to be a pussy.

But there's a dick instead. A long, strong dick.

I looked at her and asked if she could show me her dick, and she said it won't be for free, and I told her not to worry about that, just show me your dick.

And she pulled down her skirt, and underneath a very tight sporty langerie, there was a dick. Slim and straight. And growing.

She asked me if it was my first time, and I said yes.
Then she asked me if it was ok if she had her fun too, and I said sure, not really sure what she meant.

But I had a pretty good idea what she meant... It meant she was horny as hell too.

I slowly rolled down her panties, and grabbed her dick, which was pretty big by now, and jumping. I held it still with my one hand, grabbed her butt chick with the other, and took it in my mouth...

It felt so warm... Are all dicks so warm?

And soft. I don't mean limp, I mean soft to the touch... soft on the tongue, soft on the cheeks, and soft in the throat.

My hunger for dick produced large amount of saliva and that was a good thing coz it slid her dick in and out very comfortably.

I could feel her hands, beating faster and faster... and I wasn't trying to hold back on anything...

In a matter of strokes, I spewed my cum into the air... and right after the first load of cum had landed on her hands and arms... she had unloaded her juice in my mouth...

I kind of felt it coming... the sudden bulge in size, the throbbing... and then wet, warm, gushing flow of hot goo in my mouth... I drank all of it. Didn't waste a single drop...

And watched her lick my load off her fingers and arm... and the little drops that landed on my belly...

Even after the ejaculation, the horny feeling remained for a good while...

She gave me a blow job, sucking the remaining sperm from my tube, and I was looking at her mouth, with my dick in it. And now that I know she has a dick too, she was looking extremely sexy sucking my dick...

Can't explain how horny I was... My dick was totally exposed...

The end
Old 10-23-2009
translover

Thumbs up

A True Story ???

You should go again and you should be fucked after a good relaxed massage
Old 10-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

WudLuv2try is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by translover View Post
A True Story ???

You should go again and you should be fucked after a good relaxed massage
No... I wish, but it's not a true story... the oil massage was true, but the massuse turning out to be TS was my fantasy.

Yeah... all that oil on my ass really gets me in the mood for a dick. I'm still a virgin though. The thought of huge dick penetrating my ass still scares me.
Old 10-24-2009
translover

Thumbs up

it could be seen scary but after you take it in a gentle way it will become a pleasure . but it hurts a bit at first