Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-21-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

opeth1223 is on a distinguished road
Default Pics per day

Well, at first I was allowed to see 5, then 4, and now 2. I don't quite get what's going on.
Old 03-22-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cambiadito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by opeth1223 View Post
Well, at first I was allowed to see 5, then 4, and now 2. I don't quite get what's going on.
Some moderator have clear yours post??
Old 03-23-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lebguy is on a distinguished road

Then newbies need to participate more in threads. I think this is better, so people will be more involved in the threads
Old 03-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really niceMistressStevie is just really nice
Default Post, Comment, Learn, Participate

This way this works is if you post you get more down loads. It is not a one for one system, but posting more increases the amount one can download pretty rapidly. I try to post good pictures and at least pithy comments. -mS
Old 03-24-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

drifterj6 is on a distinguished road

Lebguy If thats you in the pick, man you are sexy!!!!!!
Old 03-24-2009
Ayo4Yayo

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifterj6 View Post
doubt it but agree, that's one hot chick who ever it is
Old 03-24-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

highlandtg is on a distinguished road

oh.. i was wondering why my limit was going down. i'm seriously new here
Old 03-24-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Phenom99 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayo4Yayo View Post
doubt it but agree, that's one hot chick who ever it is
i second that, i was gonna ask the same question about that picture haha
Old 03-24-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifterj6 View Post
First of all, as you can read, I am a Male, and the picture doesn't at all show like a Male to me. She is a gorgeous girl indeed. Her name was Angie Zapata. I am saying WAS because Angie was murdered on July 17, 2008. She was murdered by Allen Ray Andrade, a sex partner who discovered that she was transgender. That's what he claimed but sure enough he knew about it all along. Anyway, if you wish to read more about hate crimes against these women go to: http://www.transgenderdor.org/
Old 03-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about

My respect to you.
Old 03-25-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy View Post
My respect to you.
For whome??
Old 03-25-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

RobertaRiot is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebguy View Post
First of all, as you can read, I am a Male, and the picture doesn't at all show like a Male to me. She is a gorgeous girl indeed. Her name was Angie Zapata. I am saying WAS because Angie was murdered on July 17, 2008. She was murdered by Allen Ray Andrade, a sex partner who discovered that she was transgender. That's what he claimed but sure enough he knew about it all along. Anyway, if you wish to read more about hate crimes against these women go to: bla bla link
You don't necessarily have to have certifiably masculine looks to identify yourself as a male. Gender identity is not necessarily banked on archetypes .

Back to the topic, the system here is pretty frustrating. I mean I had to go back and remove the link from the quoted post because I have less than ten posts...even though it wasn't even my post!
Old 03-25-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Marine_N41_432 will become famous soon enough
Default Get stuck in

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertaRiot View Post
You don't necessarily have to have certifiably masculine looks to identify yourself as a male. Gender identity is not necessarily banked on archetypes .

Back to the topic, the system here is pretty frustrating. I mean I had to go back and remove the link from the quoted post because I have less than ten posts...even though it wasn't even my post!
My advice is to spend at least three long sessions browsing the threads and chipping in your opinion wherever you feel you want to. Don't be shy. And it's not all about sex, either. There's a lot of good meaty and sometimes quite controversial stuff in among the list of General Discussion Threads. Just pick a likely-looking thread, click on it and scroll through. Make sure you avoid getting into a slinging match though, that's bad manners and not really necessary.

That's how to up your download levels - simple as that.
Old 04-01-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cambiadito is on a distinguished road

Its strange, try to make other acount.
Old 04-07-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

srg.rod is on a distinguished road

i know it sucks men i get horny and i cant see nothing
Old 04-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of light
Default flawed system

I can agree with a system of "earning" download rights but linking this to the number of messages you post is a seriously flawed system.
You get tons of useless and senseless junk messages like "great pictures" "yesss more" "love these" etc etc and even more reposts from people just trying to crank up their download rights...in the end what is important with this system is just quantity not quality.

Why not link the download quantity to the upload quantity ? Post a picture (not reposts) earn the right to download...

Cheers

Bathing
Old 04-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of light
Default oeps sorry

just realized I was not giving enough credit to the members who post serious messages on the forum, not necessarely pictures. So the catch is to find a way to weed out and not give any download credits to the "love this" "waw great pictures" postings (by cutting my message in two I just earned an extra picture download, PLS stop the tsunami )

Cheers

Bathing
Old 04-19-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bathingcaplover View Post
...... tons of useless and senseless junk messages like "great pictures" "yesss more" "love these" etc etc and even more reposts from people just trying to crank up their download rights...in the end what is important with this system is just quantity not quality......
Most of the posts will get deleted and the poster given a warning to cease posting junk. This is also stated in the forum rules.
Old 04-19-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Dee8to10 will become famous soon enough

It confused me a little when I first joined last week. I thought there may have been some clear info. about it on the FAQs section, but I'm pretty sure I've read it through without finding anything.
Maybe some idea on exactly what you're being credited with would be good too. Is it the same for a Forum Reply and a picture Link?
Is a picture Link the same as uploading one of your own pictures?
Old 04-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Be_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of light

I don't care all that much about the technicalities and so-called qualifications for downloading, but then grabbing pictures is not really the be-all and end-all of my accessing the forum. I just love reading some of the diverse opinions on various topics, although US politics does bewilder me somewhat. And the pictures - I love browsing those, especially the more feminine ones. But I don't even have to sign on to do that anyway. If I was to have an opinion on quotas etc, it would be this : I feel that those members who are too lazy to read opinion and to properly offer their own ideas in return, but instead just bang out a short comment, are not only being unfair to those who do participate more generously, but are in a sense cheating. They are selling short the original purpose of the forum's creators. If I've got nothing to contribute, then I just browse around and then go offline.
Old 05-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Vanillas will become famous soon enough
Default Method to their Madness

I, too, had my number of allowable downloads going down at first. As I recall it was initially five, then four and finally three. But, after I began participating with threads and posts of my own the limits were lifted altogether. I don't recall how many posts I had at that point, somewhere around fifteen I would imagine. But, one thing which might factor in is that, being both verbal and opinionated, most of my posts are longer than average. I also use spellcheck and write in complete sentences. However, it is abundantly clear that neither of these is a requirement.
Old 05-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Most of the posts will get deleted and the poster given a warning to cease posting junk. This is also stated in the forum rules.
give me 1 $ for every "wauuw" or "hot" or "OMG so sexy" or "keep them coming" posts in the threads just to get downloadrights and I can have my early retirement
Old 05-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really nice
Default Pics per day

Quote:
Originally Posted by bathingcaplover View Post
give me 1 $ for every "wauuw" or "hot" or "OMG so sexy" or "keep them coming" posts in the threads just to get downloadrights and I can have my early retirement
This reminds me of a quotation from "Poor Richard" (Benjamin Franklin):

"If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth the writing"

I have participated in the "General Discussion", "Shemale Chat" and "Freebies" areas. Mostly in the "Freebies", but I try to upload "interesting" pics. I do not make 6 posts of 2 pictures each, but rather 1 post of 12 pictures. It is a challenge at times to come up with original, unique and interesting comments in the "Freebie" section....but I try. Yes uploading photos is "easy", but selecting the best photos from hundreds of websites and my own collection is a challenge at times.

Anyway, I am glad I stumbled on to this forum. There is such a diverse group of people here and thankfully, at least from what I have read so far, free of intolerant, sexist or racist types!
Old 04-08-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

xira is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to xira

Its strange