Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-22-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
Probably everyone I know. My experience seems to be very different than many on TLB. I am very fortunate to have had the support of my family and friends especially growing up. My first girlfriend was transgender. I’ve been married twice and dated cis and trans women. I have Gay, Lesbian, and Trans friends and am active in several organizations in the Indianapolis area. I’ve been on this site with straight friends looking at pictures and discussing the femininity and beauty of the models. My friends have read a few of my fantasy stories as well. My wife has even been on this site (she’s more worried about my crushes on Hayley Williams and Dove Cameron… )

One of my closest friends is Gay. He and I are both academic advisors for LGBT students at our university. Never had any issues. At most, there’s probably people who think I’m Gay or Bi. No one says anything. At least not to my face. When Stephanie (she was known as Stephen back then) and I were first friends, I’m positive my Mom and Dad thought we were Gay. After my Mom passed away, I was going through some of her stuff and found a lot of literature on “Is your son gay?” My Dad thought all the bands I listened to “looked like girls” and of course my own hair was pretty long when I was a teenager. However, my Mom and Dad always liked Stephanie and accepted us as “really good friends” (although I think they knew there was more going on.)

I plan on going to our local TDOR again this year. My main “cause” has always been stopping the violence against transgender people. November 20th is the generally recognized day but we always seem to have ours on a different day.
And I'll go to our TDOR again this year. As I consider leaving TLB for good, I've been going over old posts this afternoon. Yeah, I know I've said I'd leave before. There have been some good times. Sadly, I am more convinced than ever that this is the wrong place for me.