Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-06-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

littletwink can only hope to improve

This is my main love, for certain. I think my all-time fave is Gloria P, but I think I read somewhere she's post-op. I will still be a fan, but it just won't be the same.
Old 08-08-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

freedman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by batter View Post
I prefer the muscular shemale look as long as they do the other things to look like a lady (make-up, eyelashes, nails, fake breast properly sized for body). The first shemale I was with had a nice little six pack and it got me soooo turned on when I was with her.
Agree totally.. Toned and fit but still retaining the feminine look is a great look. I have had many a five knuckle shuffle imagining myself having an amazon beauty with an amazon sized cock to play with.. Definately on my to do list if i can find one in the uk..
Old 08-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jolo will become famous soon enoughjolo will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedman View Post
Agree totally.. Toned and fit but still retaining the feminine look is a great look. I have had many a five knuckle shuffle imagining myself having an amazon beauty with an amazon sized cock to play with.. Definitely on my to do list if i can find one in the uk..
Freedman,

I have to thank you, sincerely, for coming up with that great line that I never heard before: The Five Knuckle Shuffle.
I spent the first 30 years of my life, growing up in Brooklyn, New York City and was exposed to some of the funniest expressions from all sorts of ethnic groups, but never heard that one.

With that said, I have to post a photo. This is from a blog and is from 2011 and I have been trying to find out who she is. Anyone, she is incredible.
This is what is said about her from the blog, they are not my words.
6?3″ tall, 210 pound muscular Shemale with killer athletic fit body posing sexy. Can you imagine her 12 inch cock inside your virgin asshole, little white boy? Join Shemale Seduction for tons of big strong black shemales f*cking little white holes like there is no tomorrow.
I have not found her on the "Shemale Seduction" site.

Jon
Attached Thumbnails
massive-black-muscle-shemale.jpg  
Old 08-10-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

freedman is on a distinguished road
Smile

Hi jolo.. Glad you enjoyed the five knuckle shuffle euphomism lol. Fairly sure its a brit expression as i haven't heard it anywhere else on my travels. "Bashing the bishop' is another euphomism you may chuckle at.. That one was widely used in my time in the army. Have to say that pic is awesome.. !. I normally prefer a more feminine looking object of desire to wank over but she got the veins engorged in no time lol.. Was it you that gave me rep ?.. If so mucho gracias amigo and when i work out how to reciprocate i will do so ..
Old 09-08-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

musclelover is on a distinguished road

I'd hate to break your bubble Freedman, but I am damn sure that is a female bodybuilder either way I agree I would love either me inside her or her inside me

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolo View Post
Freedman,

I have to thank you, sincerely, for coming up with that great line that I never heard before: The Five Knuckle Shuffle.
I spent the first 30 years of my life, growing up in Brooklyn, New York City and was exposed to some of the funniest expressions from all sorts of ethnic groups, but never heard that one.

With that said, I have to post a photo. This is from a blog and is from 2011 and I have been trying to find out who she is. Anyone, she is incredible.
6’3″ tall, 210 pound muscular Shemale with killer athletic fit body posing sexy. Can you imagine her 12 inch cock inside your virgin asshole, little white boy? Join Shemale Seduction for tons of big strong black shemales f*cking little white holes like there is no tomorrow.

Jon

Last edited by dauls; 09-08-2012 at 03:00 PM.
Old 09-02-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

MrFanti is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolo View Post
Freedman,

6?3″ tall, 210 pound muscular Shemale with killer athletic fit body posing sexy. Can you imagine her 12 inch cock inside your virgin asshole, little white boy? Join Shemale Seduction for tons of big strong black shemales f*cking little white holes like there is no tomorrow.

Jon
Her name is Charmaine and she's a fitness woman.
Old 09-02-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

MrFanti is on a distinguished road

Search for "Sexy Charmaine" and you'll see her website.
Old 12-28-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

I'd love to wrassle Natalia Coxx!
Attached Thumbnails
nataliacoxxxjohnmagnum1016.jpg   nataliacoxxxjohnmagnum1019.jpg   nataliacoxxxjohnmagnum1020.jpg  

Old 12-28-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
Her name is Charmaine and she's a fitness woman.
I checked her page out and she is stunning with a fantastic body.

But I don't think she is actually 6'3" 210... But the fantasy is fun!
Old 12-28-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MxKanAmrKan is infamous around these parts

How is she for reviving this thread? She is amazing!!
Attached Thumbnails
Jaquelin Braxton_001.jpg   Jaquelin Braxton_046.jpg   Jaquelin Braxton_100.jpg  

Last edited by ila; 12-28-2014 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Reduce no. of pictures to 3 to conform to forum rules
Old 12-29-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

rantanplanxxl is on a distinguished road

I like Tonya!
She´s a very beautiful shemale.
Old 12-29-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantanplanxxl View Post
I like Tonya!
She´s a very beautiful shemale.
She sure is!
Attached Thumbnails
beach225.jpg   attachmentLSPRLZFV.jpg   tonyaHotTub110204.jpg  

Old 12-29-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MxKanAmrKan is infamous around these parts

hope you guys enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
muscularJessicaKetlen7086.jpg  
Old 12-29-2014
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxKanAmrKan View Post
hope you guys enjoy!
Yes, I do.
Old 10-17-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

I think this girl is very pretty.
Attached Thumbnails
1534463h.jpg  
Old 11-07-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Olivia Love has an awesome body, muscular and feminine. Her flat stomach, long limbs, and pretty face are such a turn on.
Attached Thumbnails
hbo4.jpg   hbo2.jpg   hbo5.jpg  

hbo9.jpg   hbo7.jpg   hbo8.jpg