Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

I used to feel ashamed of liking shemales but I have since come to terms of me liking them. Fuck it...I like shemales PERIOD.
Old 08-12-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Joost is on a distinguished road

hmm isn't loving shemales officially listed as a disorder? Gynandromorphophilia?

Not trying to offend anyone, but it's something I've heard quite often.
Old 08-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default you're kidding !

"Cured" ? No way. Someone will always wish they could be in love with me. ( No conceit in my family. I have it all.)
Old 08-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Slavetoebony is on a distinguished road

With me it's not so much a 'shemale thing', but rather a 'black thing'. I love interracial sex - black on white, white on black. Gender unimportant.
Old 08-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hedonistman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Hedonistman
Default not possible,,

for me my love of ts/lb's is incurable ----most thankfully
Old 08-21-2010
aw9725

No, I wouldn?t want to be cured. ?Cured? implies that there is something ?wrong? or ?sick.? Just as society has come to be more tolerant and accepting of gays and lesbians, one day society will understand and accept this as well.
Old 02-11-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Recrudescence is on a distinguished road

I've already embraced that I'm attracted to both GGs and TS girls the only thing I would like changed is my high sex drive since I view it as a hindrance, but due to testosterone that's just something I'll have to deal with
Old 02-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough

i am not a disease, illness, ailment to be cured with meds etc ...i/we Transsexual women are just another set of women much like short women, tall women, thin women, fat women and so on ..

may as well say if your black and could take a pill to make you white to fix your ailment ,, if your chinese can give you a tablet blah blah .. see my point ..

and as to society .. pffff they should look at their history more .. my kind were worshipped as Demi Gods 2500years ago ... thanks to the church/romans they stopped all that though

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty
Old 02-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
i am not a disease, illness, ailment to be cured with meds etc ...i/we Transsexual women are just another set of women much like short women, tall women, thin women, fat women and so on ..
Thank you, Libby, for pointing out just how important the words we choose can be. "Cured" -- even with quotation marks around the word -- is not only insulting, but it is provocative and dangerous. So long as we perpetuate myths that something is wrong with certain things, we give license to those who use unacceptable means to get rid of them.
Old 02-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CuriousMattUK will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to CuriousMattUK

Quote:

and as to society .. pffff they should look at their history more .. my kind were worshipped as Demi Gods 2500years ago ... thanks to the church/romans they stopped all that though
Very well said.

I actually pity those who DO NOT think of t-girls in a high regard as I believe they are often narrow minded and need their eyes opening.
Old 02-13-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

SwedishTsGirl is on a distinguished road

Hope no one of you ever get "cured" from the blessing of be able to appriciate shemales!
Old 02-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

may as well say if your black and could take a pill to make you white to fix your ailment ,, if your chinese can give you a tablet blah blah .. see my point ..

Transsexuals are still admired and even worshiped in parts if India to this day.
Old 02-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

katieayanami will become famous soon enoughkatieayanami will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSL View Post
I have posted the poll at the blog so more people would have a chance to vote.
Do you wish to stop getting turned on by shemales?
No because it is not an illness.
Old 02-22-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

No I would not, because while love can be many things, a disease is not one of them.
Old 08-19-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

There is no reason to be "cured." Being "cured" implies that there is something wrong (like being cured of cancer). I don't remember ever seeing this thread before. Notice it's from 2007. Kind of surprised that this question was even asked.