Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default The MAGIC of having a trans*lover...

So many questions here regarding the feelings of sucking penis, being penetrated and being in love...

I believe this is due to the fact that being together with a trans*woman still has so much taboo in it that it gets "interesting"...

I've written tons of messages here about my experiences, and the bottom line is that I early realized that I belong with a trans*woman. I also think that the mere TABOO of having a relationship with a trans*woman makes it more interesting... for some... maybe even for me. DON'T GET ME WRONG! To me it has always been a particular pleasure to inform my vanilla friends of my escapades (that's a marketing-thing) and it appeals to my tendency to provoke, but it has little to do with the fact that I shall eventually marry the little tranny of my life. It has little to do with my actual love for transsexuality.

To me the magic is HER! The transsexual HER!

So I start here: Someone asked how it is to have oral sex with your trans*lover... WELL... it's beautiful! Especially when she actually HAS a bit of "dick-shyness". It's glorious when she finally lets go and accepts her physique.

Someone asked how it is to be fucked by her: It's great... especially when you learn to take her completely and she simply glides in and spews her magic deep into you...

How is it to show her off in public: THIS IS THE BEST! Feeling the pride of walking with her hand in hand, kissing her, treating her to the best restaurants... simply to MAKE SURE that everybody understands your complete loyalty to her. Personally, I've always silently smiled at the thought of lay guys with a sorry assortment of boring cis*women watching us in awe and with little stupid yells to comfort them. Don't worry about them.

Do I ever feel uncomfortable: Yes, I do... I do feel uncomfortable if lay people yell at us. But then I only hold her hand a little tighter and walk a little prouder. No matter what nastyness I sense, then it only makes us grow closer to each other (and trust me... you WILL meet assholes out there).

Am I gay? Probably not... if you are attracted to little trannies, then you are attracted to the most amazing degree of femininity that exists... so probably not.

What does friends and family say? That depends on the way you present it. If you come as an excuse for yourself they may attack. If you do as I do and present her with the amount of pride as any other has a right to present his girlfriend, then they'll not have the guts to come after you. But YES, it does take courage to be open...

Are trans*girls weird? YES... in that particular tranny*way! NO, I'm kidding - obviously, trans*women have a different history than most girls and they often have different stories to tell. Personally, that's the spice I adore...

Can I have a TRUE relationship with a trans*woman? OMG... YES you can, if you are man enuff to be yourself! And to handle her... cuz she may be more woman than you ever ever had to deal with.

Are trans*women different? Yes and no - they are different via their particular gender idenfication... they also tend to be nicer and much more alive than cis*girls (my personal thing, again), but they can be just as boring and annoying as any woman :-) I guess...

Why do I love trans*women? Nobody knows - just enjoy it and take it seriously. From the deepest bottom of my heart, just accept yourself and TRULY feel blessed as a "guy-like-you" who loves a "girl-like-she".

That is the beauty of it all!

No questions and no regrets.

H
Old 06-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

Very nice post, Hank!
Old 06-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hankstar3 is on a distinguished road
Default Righteous...

Well said man...Very well said.
Old 06-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

[B]Are trans*girls weird?

The jury isn't in yet.