Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-09-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Kelly_kisa is on a distinguished road
Default Hi, I'm Kelly

Start with yourself ...

*My name is Kelly , I live in Ukraine. In the thread, I did not so long ago , to be honest , more like ... Moral long , but until that time , I did not " evolved " in the right direction , all the while paying attention to all sorts of circumstances there ... It was stupid ! And you have no idea how much I regret having wasted time ... The horror! And how happy I am now , when I finally realized that troubled in this life there is nothing ... Not to say that I 'm straight public life, but I'm not far from it ... It is even possible to radically change your lifestyle ... Kelly has already taken much more a part of me and I understand that the refund will be , well, if only because I do not want , under any circumstances ...*I do not hide "themselves " but have not yet advertised .. many of my friends and acquaintances know about me , and I am very pleased that no one has , so far, has not condemned me ... Although there is a contingent of people whose opinion I care about !*Right now , at this time , I 'm on the verge of what is needed to make a decision - to be or not to be! That is, how to live ...*I spoke with many trans girls, including and those who have already chosen their path and went through surgery .... Opinions lot , because it's a purely personal matter ... No one decides for me, as I myself ...*But I can definitely say this ...*- I do not see myself as the guy does !*- I do not see myself as a father and husband ...*- I do not want under any circumstances ...*

Well, in short, like it is told to) ) )
Old 10-02-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

adamwerm is on a distinguished road
Default hii

hii Kelly im adam I'm 26