Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-22-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough
Default Hogwarts Tranny Student - Liberty Harkness Update

Hello x

So my latest current solo themed scene on my website is me in my friends cosplay outfit of a Hogwarts school student complete with dark hair wig hehe ...

I play with the elder wand but get bored so end up stroking my own wand instead as its much more fun and makes a big explosion out the end of it hehe ..

Click here to see some free pics and also the video is live . http://www.libertyharkness.com//free...fix=lhhogwarts

Kisses Liberty xxxx

Attached Thumbnails
lhhogwarts_0001.jpg   lhhogwarts_0008.jpg   lhhogwarts_0055.jpg  

lhhogwarts_0096.jpg  

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty
Old 01-22-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Sonder is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Sonder

Usually I'm not a harry potter fan but this would change my mind.
Old 01-24-2013
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
Hello x

So my latest current solo themed scene on my website is me in my friends cosplay outfit of a Hogwarts school student complete with dark hair wig hehe ...

I play with the elder wand but get bored so end up stroking my own wand instead as its much more fun and makes a big explosion out the end of it hehe ..

Click here to see some free pics and also the video is live . http://www.libertyharkness.com//free...fix=lhhogwarts

Kisses Liberty xxxx

Hermione's got nothing on you, Libby! She also does not have your prowess with the magic wand either.