Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-12-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ghost can only hope to improve
Default deepest darkest fantasy

whats your deepest darkest fantasty?

mine is to have a gorgeous TS mistress and her TS lover put me in steel chastity device and forceable feminise me, and turn me into a perfect cock sucking, cum swallowing anal slut and use me for their pleasure for days and nights on end
Old 02-18-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ghost can only hope to improve

get down on your knees and beg?
Old 02-18-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the roughBisatinlover is a jewel in the rough

Hmmmm,

What say you Ila?
Old 02-19-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

take a holiday from it all in oz and forget all the worries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
deepest darkest fantasty?

To have the moderator, Ila, come play with me for a week and do all those romantic sexual things that all you guys dream about.
He hasn't yet...............What's a gurl to do?
Old 03-02-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Lulu38c is on a distinguished road
Default Spit-roasted side-by-side!

Surrounded by a crowd; my wife and I are naked "on all fours".
The men are all horny and women are wearing strap-ons. Side-by-side, we both get our ass and mouth fucked at the same time (spit-roast). Everybody takes turn and alternate holes on both of us.

At the end:
Burping from swallowing so much loads... Wife and I have our "newly gap ass" dripping cum endlessly.
Old 06-07-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

tscumeater can only hope to improve

To get a bukkake from a dozen shemales. I have to stroke my cock untill every girl came and every time when I cum I have to eat my own sperm
Old 06-07-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Maryesther is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Deepest Fantasy

I'm 25 again, just 5'10" hairless & slim. My natural golden-brown hair is thick, wavy and falls to the small of my back.
My gorgeous wife is again just 21, 5'8", athletic and her fair hair is also wavy and falls to below her tits.
We've been on holiday in the Sun for two weeks and both have deep overall tans. She wears a halter-neck mini-dress in Apricot tight to her to her torso with extremely low-cut back and the skirt explodes from her hips into shimmery folds falling to mid-thigh.
I'm wearing seamless adhesive small forms with pert tits, a near-transparent top and short box-pleated culottes with just 3" of inside leg, allowing almost all of my tanned pins to strut in my strappy sandals.

We're on a 'girly shopping' parade down the local mall, protected from the Sun by white sheets high up stretched between the buildings.

Afterwards we repair to our private terrace & pool, skinny-dipping together in the sharp bracing 20 degree C. water. The sight of her emerging naked and shiny wet up the deep end ladder gives me an unashamed raging purple hard-on, which she grabs hold of and ravishes my mouth with hers, pressing her whole body against mine.
With our mouths still locked together I lower her onto a sunbed and charge into her inviting moist fireplace, sinking my pleasure pole right in up to the bone. Our tongues entwine and we breathe each other's breath. I place my hands on the terrace either side of the sunbed and engage in sexual press-ups of the most pleasurable kind, just two points of contact...our mouths and our genitals
The Sun beats down hotly and our juices flow freely, making movement easy, faster and faster until that little fire deep down in the groin wells up, growing bigger and bigger until that great wave of climactic ecstasy washes over us both and I ejaculate in rapid fire many times, gradually subsiding, to flop down into a comfortable post-coital cuddle and we doze under the waning Sun until late in the afternoon....

M.
Old 06-11-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

uninterruptedgurl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to uninterruptedgurl

To be the property of a strong, kinky and creative man. Always presenting challenges to me and lovingly guiding me to succeed at them. Being the object of His deepest Darkest Desires
Attached Thumbnails
Picture 32 (132x180).jpg  
Old 06-23-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Maxxy will become famous soon enough

To be the subject of a group of sexy transgender ladies and their desires (gangbang), all at once.
Old 07-17-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cumlvr_il will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tscumeater View Post
To get a bukkake from a dozen shemales. I have to stroke my cock untill every girl came and every time when I cum I have to eat my own sperm
As a cum luvr this sounds pretty good but would like a daddy/dau relationship with a yng femboy/trap and focus on sucking, cum eating and playing in public.
Old 09-23-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts
Red face

I'd love to suck off and get fucked hard and fast by a horse. There, I said it.
Old 09-23-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

omni is on a distinguished road

Well, there are soo many. I'll give you one of my Tgirl fantasies since it's the most appropriate.

I'm married to these two gorgeous Tgirls(technically all married to each other) and we're all nestled together fast asleep in this big family-sized bed. I wake up in the middle of the night and start gently caressing one of my wive's thighs with my hands. I position myself right between her legs and gradually begin laying down soft kisses all up and down her crotch area and proceed to carefully pull down her panties and begin, without the use of my hands, to lightly kissing and lick her testicles and penis. I grab her cock and hold it up in my hand as I gently suck on her testicles and sack and soon begin to stroke her cock. I put her cock in my mouth and start sucking her off with one hand supporting the base of her shaft while my other hand cups and caresses her testicles. I passionately bob my head up and down until she blows her load in my mouth, as she holds my head down with her hands as she cums. I swallow her juice, pull her panties back up, go into a short makeout session with her, and go back to sleep.
Old 09-23-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

To have a cis or trans Mistress who keeps me as their pretty, submissive pet. I am kept chastised 24/7 except when let out for their entertainment (or for hygiene). I am made to sexually satisfy them orally or by providing a hole for their penis/strap-on. As a sex object, I am expected to satisfy any lovers or friends that they desire. My sexual gratification comes in the form of being fucked anally or by being endlessly edged but ultimately denied. The closest to an orgasm I get is via milking, with maybe a very rare real orgasm for special occasions.
Old 09-24-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Igneel is on a distinguished road

Hmmmmm I'd say to be the spouse of a tgirl and a woman, both kind and gentle but at the same time their complete and total sex toy ~<3
Old 09-26-2014
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
To have a cis or trans Mistress who keeps me as their pretty, submissive pet. I am kept chastised 24/7 except when let out for their entertainment (or for hygiene). I am made to sexually satisfy them orally or by providing a hole for their penis/strap-on. As a sex object, I am expected to satisfy any lovers or friends that they desire. My sexual gratification comes in the form of being fucked anally or by being endlessly edged but ultimately denied. The closest to an orgasm I get is via milking, with maybe a very rare real orgasm for special occasions.
That is so hot, GRH.

My deepest, darkest fantasy is similar except that my Mistress would be trans. I would not be locked in a chastity, but I would be forcefully feminized including hormone treatments that would make my breasts grow. I would be kept completely naked at all times ready to be used by my Mistress whenever and wherever she or her friends/lovers want to use me.