Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-10-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boss is just really niceBoss is just really niceBoss is just really niceBoss is just really niceBoss is just really nice
Default That sensitive RAPHE line

For me the summum of beauty of a penis is, when there is a distinctive 'raphe'-line, preferably straight, from the frenulum on top towards the anus.

It is the result of a fetal developmental phenomenon whereby the scrotum and penis close toward the midline and fuse. There are many more nervs in that line and that makes it a pleasure to play with it. Carefully scratching and even pinching with your nails gives every ladyboy a fiesta of lust.

The part of that line from scrotum till anus is called the 'perineal raphe, and is the most sensitive part. But the raph on scrorum and shaft are more visible and important for the beauty of the penis. When the raph ends in the 'frenulum' just below the glans there is an other very sensitive part.
Attached Thumbnails
Raphe.jpg   schema.jpg   perineal raphe.jpg  

Old 03-10-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boss is just really niceBoss is just really niceBoss is just really niceBoss is just really niceBoss is just really nice
Default sweeties

Here are three lovely ladyboys with nice raphs.

Please look in your archives for more ladyboy and post them ...!
Attached Thumbnails
Dook    raphe.jpg   Raphe 2.jpg   Samara de Maceo  RAPHE.jpg  

Old 03-11-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tenderly sratch and pinch her raphe line and she will cum in seconds
Attached Thumbnails
scratch.jpg  
Old 03-11-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Dongo69 will become famous soon enoughDongo69 will become famous soon enough

Many thanks for your clear explanation and diagram. Great photos.
Old 04-27-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

virtualflowe is infamous around these partsvirtualflowe is infamous around these parts
Cool One raphe

It's even dotted...
Attached Thumbnails
74341296_69e457400898d320a93f.jpg  

Last edited by ila; 04-27-2016 at 05:26 PM.
Old 04-28-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mudman is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the great info.
Old 09-03-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

electriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to all
Default Brianna has a spectacular raphe

Here is Brianna's truly amazing raphe!!!
Attached Thumbnails
brianna6051.jpg   brianna6008.jpg   brianna6024.jpg  

Old 10-10-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

electriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to all
Default Sophia's raphe display

Sophia shows her sensitive raphe line, forming a tongue-tip enticing pigmented ridge, from the tip of her uncut cock foreskin down to her butthole
Attached Thumbnails
sophia4.amp.095-by-am.jpg   sophia4.amp.097-by-am.jpg   sophia4.amp.084-by-am.jpg  

Old 10-10-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by electriclady View Post
Sophia shows her sensitive raphe line, forming a tongue-tip enticing pigmented ridge, from the tip of her uncut cock foreskin down to her butthole
Very nice straight line ...
would love to caress it
Old 10-11-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

GERI111 can only hope to improve

didnt know this is what the line on my balls was called ..
Attached Thumbnails
sn012-(2).jpg   sn013.jpg  
Old 11-29-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Julia's boy friend uses her raphe line for guiding accurate penis insertion

Uncut Julia has a lovely penis and ball sac with a very prominent raphe line extending to her anus which guides her inexperienced boyfriend's circumcised penis safely into the target!!
Attached Thumbnails
dscn2719-by-am.jpg   dscn2727-by-am.jpg   dscn2716-by-am.jpg  

Old 11-29-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Well I am not a doctor or biologist and don't really know what anything is called but the bottom of the penis from the head to the scrotum is the most sensitive for the guys that I have known. I jack the bottom from the balls all the way to the most sensitive part of the head with my tounge and suck as hard as I can and bring the very tip to my lips and then go back down again. All the while jacking with my tounge. I don't bob up and down though. Just enough to suck the salty juice from the tip top. Mostly I just stay with it as far as I can in the back of my throat and use my tounge. I have never had any complaints. Usually less than 3 minutes to catch a load in my throat. And yes I swallow. Why spit? You are gonna' taste it anyway.

and yes I have a rough tounge so I always show up as a pussy cat at Halloween parties.

LOL until you have ever had a trans girl or woman? OMFG we really know what you like and we are so eager to please you and "stroke" you manhood with no pun intended. We really want you to feel like the manliest men because ya'll are in my opinion. Hell even if I had a vagina I would be the most feminine woman you have ever seen. As a trans woman I am still exceptionally feminine. yes it sound cliche' but I love the color pink. I love to cook. I drink more wine than beer and when I do drink beer it is light only. I only drink white wine because it doesn't stain my teeth and tounge. Red wine does so who wants to wake up to a brown tounge in the morning?

So lines, and this or that? We do know what feels good. It is more of a feeling than a science or anything else. I will suck all the way to the head and then go back down and "jack" with my tounge again. I bet you will cum in 10 minutes or less. If not I will be your slave for the rest of the night or weekend. AHhhh fuck I will be your slave for the night or weekend anyway. Holy shit I have a slave haircut now. It is a bob with shorter bangs but I have pigtails thinking of the clippers again for another undercut.

Yes even trans women get horny sometimes especially when it comes to hair, nails, clothing and makeup. I use a number 1 guard but love if a man would shave it totally smooth across my bussed part and put their hot hands on the back of my neck and pull me to them as hard as they can. Don't worry about hurting me but just respect me in the morning??? If not then I have done the "Walk of Shame". No big deal though. Done it before and can do it again.
Old 11-30-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Dhobi is a jewel in the roughDhobi is a jewel in the roughDhobi is a jewel in the rough

Oh, are you trying to give this old man a heart attack?
Old 12-19-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Waw !

Quote:
Originally Posted by electriclady View Post
Uncut Julia has a lovely penis and ball sac with a very prominent raphe line extending to her anus which guides her inexperienced boyfriend's circumcised penis safely into the target!!
this is really nice
her bf should start nibbling it
making her hard ...
Old 01-13-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Annabelle and her pink delicate raphe

Annabelle is a beautiful circumcised femboy. Her raphe is particularly pink and sexy. I hope you agree.
Attached Thumbnails
annabelle2.bw.050-by-am.jpg   annabelle2.bw.066-by-am.jpg   annabelle2.bw.110-by-am.jpg  

Old 01-13-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

She's very pretty.
Old 01-06-2021
Junior Ladyboy Lover

martik is on a distinguished road

looking to revive this thread because it helped me discover my attraction to raphe
Attached Thumbnails
Yui Kawai.jpg   White Chinaa.jpg   Ella Venus.jpg  

Natty.jpg