Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 01-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

The tip of the drill was broken on mine , but i just left it in the package anyway.
Old 01-05-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
The tip of the drill was broken on mine , but i just left it in the package anyway.
Yeah, that was the part I was talking about(although a few arms were totally broken off as well). I think a lot of people wanted them for their collectability and did not want a broken item(since the CE was pretty darned expensive). The drill on mine is intact, but I still left it in the package as well. It is sitting on top on the shelving around my television in my front room.
Old 01-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

I was dissapointed w/ the Fable C CE.

Originally it was gonna have a Hobbe statuette , Tarot Cards , and the Halo Armor dlc and extra arcade games.

When it came out all it had was the dlc and a different cover sleeve and making of dvd.

LAME , as they maintained all the stuff was included untill 3 weeks before launch.
Old 01-05-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
I was dissapointed w/ the Fable C CE.

Originally it was gonna have a Hobbe statuette , Tarot Cards , and the Halo Armor dlc and extra arcade games.

When it came out all it had was the dlc and a different cover sleeve and making of dvd.

LAME , as they maintained all the stuff was included untill 3 weeks before launch.
I heard about that. Was it like that everywhere, or just in certain parts of the world(I know that sometimes the European versions of CE vary from the US or Canadian ones)?

Wouldn't that be a pisser if they released a Fable 2 CE for the PC and it had all the extras that were originally listed as goodies for the XBox version?
Old 01-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

As far as i know they removed all the physical items from all releases and just did the dlc bonuses.

When Fable 2 comes to pc it will more than likely just be the game and all the dlc expansions.
Old 01-05-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
As far as i know they removed all the physical items from all releases and just did the dlc bonuses.

When Fable 2 comes to pc it will more than likely just be the game and all the dlc expansions.
You're probably correct. I don't think they would want to alienate any of the fans who bought the game for the Xbox 360, and doing something like that would be a good way to do it.

Personally, I would be happy if Fable 2 came to the PC period(with DLC added, of course).
Old 01-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'm sure it will , i bet it will come out when the platinum hits version for X-Box goes on sale .... or just after.
Old 01-05-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
I'm sure it will , i bet it will come out when the platinum hits version for X-Box goes on sale .... or just after.
When is that happening, rocka?
Old 01-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Should be soon , Fable 2 is over a year old now.

They have to sell over a million copies first.
With work already begun on Fable 3 which will be much bigger .... You've beaten the bad guy saved the world and been crowned King , now what ? In Fable 3 the ending is only the begining , now comes bigger decisions .... do you go to war w/ neighboring countries , raise taxes , rebuild your cities or build a bigger castle ... be careful or the people will revolt.

It sounds ambitious and like a rts hybrid.
Old 01-05-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Should be soon , Fable 2 is over a year old now.

They have to sell over a million copies first.
With work already begun on Fable 3 which will be much bigger .... You've beaten the bad guy saved the world and been crowned King , now what ? In Fable 3 the ending is only the begining , now comes bigger decisions .... do you go to war w/ neighboring countries , raise taxes , rebuild your cities or build a bigger castle ... be careful or the people will revolt.

It sounds ambitious and like a rts hybrid.
Hopefully they don't bite off more than they can chew!
Old 01-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

That's Peter Moleyneaux's biggest problem , he talks about what he'd like to put in the game but when they program it they realize it was too ambitpious.

He makes alot of promises about gameplay and a.i. but it fails to live up to the hype. Don't get me wrong Fable 1 and 2 are good games and fun to play but he really needs to wait until later in the development period before doing interviews.
Old 01-05-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
That's Peter Moleyneaux's biggest problem , he talks about what he'd like to put in the game but when they program it they realize it was too ambitpious.

He makes alot of promises about gameplay and a.i. but it fails to live up to the hype. Don't get me wrong Fable 1 and 2 are good games and fun to play but he really needs to wait until later in the development period before doing interviews.
There was a big interview with him in that issue of Games magazine I told you about earlier. It is 4 or 5 pages in length and he talks about Fable 3 a LOT.
Old 01-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ok i just went to Gamestop's web site , Fable 2 greatest hits w/ dlc is $30 now.

But no word on a pc release. Maybe you should save up and get an X-Box 360.
Old 01-05-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Ok i just went to Gamestop's web site , Fable 2 greatest hits w/ dlc is $30 now.

But no word on a pc release. Maybe you should save up and get an X-Box 360.
Unfortunately, I don't have time to play on two different systems(my Gamecube is basically just collecting dust as it is). Maybe if I see a cheap one at a garage sale or something I'll get one.
Old 01-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Be careful not to buy a busted one.

The red ring of death is still a problem for older systems.

The newer systems have a better motherboard and larger heat sinks so the red ring of death is hopefully in the past.

It's the biggest design flaw since that exhaust port on the Death Star.
Old 01-05-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Be careful not to buy a busted one.

The red ring of death is still a problem for older systems.

The newer systems have a better motherboard and larger heat sinks so the red ring of death is hopefully in the past.

It's the biggest design flaw since that exhaust port on the Death Star.
I've heard many tales of the red ring of death(overheating? How could something that big get through quality control? Oh wait a sec...it's Microsoft and it was Christmas...all they cared about was selling as many units as possible for the Christmas bonanza). Isn't there a lawsuit going on with regards to that problem?

Was it the regular XBox that had the problem, or was it both the XBox and XBox 360? You would think the system would have went belly up due to people no longer buying one of those systems(especially since Microsoft originally said there was no problem), but I guess the buyers wanted that system.
Old 01-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I never heard of original X-Box overheating problems but the 360 was just rushed out.

People really love their X-Boxes , Halo had alot to do w/ creating a loyal fan base.

My original X-Box was a launch system and never once had any problems , i traded it in to get a 360 and had no problems w/ it ... then i traded it in because i wanted the Halo limited edition console.

I still don't own a PS3 but honestly , w/ my 360 and Wii and my PS2 i don't need one.
Old 01-05-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
I never heard of original X-Box overheating problems but the 360 was just rushed out.

People really love their X-Boxes , Halo had alot to do w/ creating a loyal fan base.

My original X-Box was a launch system and never once had any problems , i traded it in to get a 360 and had no problems w/ it ... then i traded it in because i wanted the Halo limited edition console.

I still don't own a PS3 but honestly , w/ my 360 and Wii and my PS2 i don't need one.
Will Heavy Rain change your mind?

I'm glad that you were lucky with regards to working XBoxes.
Old 01-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Heavy Rain , and a $200 or less PS3. lol

And thanks , i've been lucky when it comes to buying consoles.

The only one i had any trouble w/ was my PS2. It kept getting disc read errors , so i had to get a new one ... but that was years ago.
Old 01-06-2010
Dark Overlord

The system that I had the most trouble with were my C64's(I ended up with more than one). I cannot remember how many times the games would not work in certain machines, yet would work in others. I got Knights of Legend for Christmas, and it kept on crashing the C64(combat could take upwards of a half hour or more and it would sometimes crash midway in combat. Needless to say I never finished the game)! Some games would load fine, and others would not read at all and the machine's red light would flash on and off constantly. Yet I would try the game in a different one and it would work. They were quite finicky.
Old 01-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Remember the old "blow on the cartridge" trick w/ the NES ? lol

If it wouldn't load just blow it and shove it back in (did that sound dirty?) lol
Old 01-06-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:

If it wouldn't load just blow it and shove it back in (did that sound dirty?) lol
Sounds dirty for sure, but it worked wonders! I don't know how many times a NES game(of which I still have a bunch of over in my parent's basement) would end up working after using that trick. They sure were dust-magnets, weren't they?
Old 01-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

But they were very durable. I still have both Legend of Zelda gold carts.

But i have all the Zelda games on a Gamecube disc.
Old 01-06-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
But they were very durable. I still have both Legend of Zelda gold carts.

But i have all the Zelda games on a Gamecube disc.
I don't think I have that Gamecube one. It has every single Zelda game up to that point? How many are there in total(I may try to find it, as I have a Gamecube), and what are the names of the games?

I am almost certain that if I took out the NES that it would still work and so would all the games. A good system with a ton of excellent games.
Old 01-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It has ...
1. The Legend of Zelda
2. Zelda 2 - Link's Awakening
3. The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time
4. The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask

and a demo of The Legend of Zelda - The Wind Waker

I had hoped for the SNES Legend of Zelda but since they had just made it for the GBA they didn't put it on the compilation disc.

There were 2 ways to get it either subscribe to Nintendo Power or buy a Gamecube that had it packed in as a freebie. I bought an extra Gamecube and gave my old one away.
Old 01-09-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sammivalentine is a jewel in the roughsammivalentine is a jewel in the roughsammivalentine is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

same with mega drive :D
Old 01-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Blow my cartridge Sammi.
Old 01-09-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sammivalentine is a jewel in the roughsammivalentine is a jewel in the roughsammivalentine is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Blow my cartridge Sammi.
lol. i finally started playing some stuff again got leftfordead 1 and 2.... but on the PC via steam cos control pads are for n00bs etc...

lfd2 is v amusing in co-op mode lol

x
Old 01-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'll show ya a noob Sammi .

I oughta come to England and show you my elite thumb skills. lol
Old 01-09-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I'll show ya a noob Sammi .

I oughta come to England and show you my elite thumb skills. lol
its all about the kb and mouse darrliiinggg xx
Old 01-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wink

we shall see .

How are you ? All healed up and lookin sexy for me?
Old 01-09-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
we shall see .

How are you ? All healed up and lookin sexy for me?
i am fine ty.. healing going good as one could hope :D

am just having dental work at moment in marbella again.. sunny here.. yay..x braces for a year... sigh.. but a neccesary evil. oh well authentic schoolie look :P lol
Old 01-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Oooh ... pics please.

Schoolgirl huh ... wanna cut class and make out?
Old 01-10-2010
Dark Overlord

Why play video games when I have live entertainment in this thread?

Nice to see another PC gamer in the thread, sammi! We seem to be outnumbered...
Old 01-10-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Why play video games when I have live entertainment in this thread?

Nice to see another PC gamer in the thread, sammi! We seem to be outnumbered...
its ok we can dodge them easily with our l33t keyboard skills.
Old 01-10-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

klabusterbaer13 is on a distinguished road

pc games for the win
Old 01-11-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by klabusterbaer13 View Post
pc games for the win

FPS ftw!!!
Old 01-11-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammivalentine View Post
its ok we can dodge them easily with our l33t keyboard skills.
And then we can teabag them when we shoot them, since the keyboard functionality is far superior to that of the controller.

If you are uncertain by what I mean by teabag them, just google it. There are some Youtube videos of people doing that in video games! Hilarious!
Old 01-11-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ohh teabagging, sounds like a plan!!! - I am very familiar with that, get in, should be in the olympics ! :D
Old 01-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sammi is the Tenacious T-girl of T-baggery.

She can T-bag me anytime.
Old 01-12-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Sammi is the Tenacious T-girl of T-baggery.

She can T-bag me anytime.
Say that 3 times fast!
Old 01-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Red face

I would except Sammi's femrod is resting against my lips. lol
Old 01-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jdawg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jdawg

I just found out that you need a fucking hard drive to import your mass effect save to the new mass effect. This is just fucking great. I spent 40 fucking hours playing a game trying to put my own touch to it for the new game and its all wasted because I don't have a damn hard drive.

I'm going to get the game anyways, but I guarantee bioware will make shitty decisions for me and I will be stuck with Ashley being my live interest while Wrex is fucking killed etc. ME2 became just another game as its certainly not the same if your decisions are made for you. The least Bioware couldve done was fucking give you an option list at the very beginning of this new game so I could make the major decisions over again.

I'm tired of the electronics industry making people feel like they must be rich to enjoy shit. Everything is so goddamn expensive and still the gaming industry thinks that everybody has a hard drive or make games clearly focusing on online play even though many gamers don't have wifi. Just going by personal experience, many gamers aren't these rich people with every damn hookup ever. Its why there is a huge underground pirate community, because many gamers can't afford 60 bucks a damn game.

Sorry for the rant, but I really despise this kind of shit.
Old 01-13-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg View Post
I just found out that you need a fucking hard drive to import your mass effect save to the new mass effect. This is just fucking great. I spent 40 fucking hours playing a game trying to put my own touch to it for the new game and its all wasted because I don't have a damn hard drive.

I'm going to get the game anyways, but I guarantee bioware will make shitty decisions for me and I will be stuck with Ashley being my live interest while Wrex is fucking killed etc. ME2 became just another game as its certainly not the same if your decisions are made for you. The least Bioware couldve done was fucking give you an option list at the very beginning of this new game so I could make the major decisions over again.

I'm tired of the electronics industry making people feel like they must be rich to enjoy shit. Everything is so goddamn expensive and still the gaming industry thinks that everybody has a hard drive or make games clearly focusing on online play even though many gamers don't have wifi. Just going by personal experience, many gamers aren't these rich people with every damn hookup ever. Its why there is a huge underground pirate community, because many gamers can't afford 60 bucks a damn game.

Sorry for the rant, but I really despise this kind of shit.
I understand your frustration, jdawg, but perhaps they will let you choose your characters at the beginning of Mass Effect 2? I'll admit that I have not followed any of the media regarding ME2, so I don't know if that is feasible or not.

I'm assuming that this is just a factor for the console version?
Old 01-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

That does suck , and Wrex probably is dead if you don't import him since a new Krogan is introduced in the game.

That's one reason i wait on price drops. I have a harddrive w/ my 360 but very little storage space on it. It will only get worse though as the next generation of consoles could be download only systems.

You may be able to buy used 360 harddrives at local game stores since alot of people bought larger ones and transferred their stuff onto the bigger drive.
Old 01-14-2010
Dark Overlord

I am glad that I don't have to deal with that on the PC.

Of course, that isn't necessarily true either. I remember in the expansion pack for Neverwinter Nights 2(the expansion was called Mask Of The Betrayer) some of the characters were killed at the end of the game(which cheesed me off)! There was one in particular that I was really fond of that was one of the killed-off characters! I won't say who it is as I don't want to spoil anyone(I highly recommend both games!).
Old 01-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

So apparently there will be an opening scene to ME2 for those new to th game so they can make decisions from the first game to create a background story going into the new game. Sounds good and I'm willing to bet its in the game because many fans don't have a hard drive and can't import a character.

The first reviews have come out and apparently this game is an awesome cover shooter. One review said it actually beat most cover shooters and only fell short of Gears and COD. Could you imagine Mass Effect having such an amazing storyline with the gameplay of top shooters? This might be the best game ever if that's the case.

Red Dead Redemption seems to be in trouble. Apparently thwy have a budget of a $100m and will need to sell 5 million copies just to break even. Plus, the game seems to be a mess. This would suck if the game was bad. I was hoping it would bring the western genre into the mainstream.
Old 01-17-2010
Dark Overlord

***POTENTIAL SPOILER***
Apparently decisions you make in Mass Effect 2 can cause any character to perish, including Commander Shepard! That is pretty intense!

This tidbit of information can be found in the February 2010 issue of PC Gamer.
Old 01-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I was reading the bioware forums and the thinking was that if you just go throuth the main story, you're while team is probably going to die. I'm guessing that if you go theough the main story and do a healthy amount of side missions, then you'd be fine.

The pc gamer makes it out to be that if you make one wrong decision, you could be screwed. If that's the case, I think most of the people will die. That oughta sell a few guides to go with the game.
Old 01-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

You would think that a GTA style game in the old west is a no brainer.

Gun was ok but way to linnear same w/ Red Dead Revolver. I hope the game does well since good Western games are rare.