Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-23-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

emlay is on a distinguished road
Default Cant see any pictures

Hi,

Is it just me?

I cant see any pictures in the threads anymore. I can see the avatars but the pictures attach is just shown as an icon, a small text document and is not clickable.

Is it the same for you, or is it just me?

/emlay
Old 04-23-2014
Administrator

TransLadyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello emlay (and everyone else),

My name is Alex, the new webmaster of this website. Let me start by thanking you for creating this topic and noticing changes through out the forum. Can reassure, it wasn't just you who's experienced the temporarily error.

For about a week already there has been ongoing work in progress, the site has been moved to new servers as well several other improvements have been made. And it won't stop there: The current vBulletin version, the software the forum runs on is outdated and in need of an upgrade. This work (may) bring some problems in the short term but ensures a better and more stable forum experience for everyone in the future.

As to come back to your question: The pictures should be showing now. If anyone else notices any further issue(s) feel free to contact the moderation team or me directly by Personal Message (PM).

With best regards,
Alex
Old 04-23-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Other problems persist. Pictures show, but attaching photos to new posts does not. One can do nothing with any of the site's other functionality.

I have sent a PM.

Last edited by smc; 04-23-2014 at 09:26 AM.
Old 04-23-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransLadyboy View Post
Hello emlay (and everyone else), . . .

As to come back to your question: The pictures should be showing now. If anyone else notices any further issue(s) feel free to contact the moderation team or me directly by Personal Message (PM).

With best regards,
Alex
Hi Alex,
There's already a thread with a more appropriate, to-the-point title. See:
http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=6766

For the benefit of us non-techie members, you might consider putting a "Sticky" on this thread so it's obvious to anyone looking to report a problem at any time.

Just a thought,
n2o
Old 04-23-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

man74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to beholdman74tiop2 is a splendid one to behold
Default Message to Alex

Perhaps you could post (to this thread or other appropriate, highly visible on-site location) when the re-vamping is all done so we can then return to playing around here in the manner to which we've become accustomed. Thanks
Old 04-24-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

GoneTo is on a distinguished road

Hm I can see them.