Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: Would you introduce your tGirlfriend to your family?
Yes, they should know her and accept she's a tGirl 15 50.00%
Yes, but I let them not know she's a tGirl 7 23.33%
No, my relationship is not their interest 6 20.00%
I'm not sure 2 6.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

wannabecut is on a distinguished road
Default Would you introduce your tGirlfriend to your family?

A poll as an extension to http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=2704.

The question - for the men in here - just like in the title. Guys, I want you to share your ideas and experience about it. Please tell if your shemale love is or would be tolerated and accepted in your family and in your country.

Girls, it would be great to hear your opinion as well.

Last edited by wannabecut; 05-19-2009 at 06:43 AM.
Old 05-22-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

anittudi is on a distinguished road
Default I Will Be Stoned To Death But I Wont Mind It

i am from india . . Traditional people here . . My family will accept as they are very broad minded and both are related to medics . . But i dont think that the society here will accept it and they will stone me till death if i do something like this but not too worry as there are no shemales here in india . . May be if i am lucky i will get a job abroad like singapore then may be i will be able to meet someone who will fall in love with me and we will marry and live happily everafter.
Old 05-22-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

MikeyNice is on a distinguished road

I would introduce them after a while if I know I'm in a long term relationship, but I wouldn't make a point to specify details. If they figure it out then they do, but there's no reason to sit there and explain things in detail unless the specific situation calls for it imho.
Old 05-22-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dudebutt is on a distinguished road
Its never easy to tell ur parents that u r in love with a TG , no matter what society u live
but what the hell , u love her and shes ur gf , she chose to be with u , so u owe her to tell everyone who shes and that u love her just the way she's
Let them know who is she and how pretty she can be
Old 05-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really nice
Default Family acceptance

Firstly I would leave it up to her as to how, when and to whom she wishes them knowing that she is "transgendered". If it were totally up to me...I would not "hide" anything. But it is two people in the relationship....not one!
Old 05-23-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Your poll really has twol parts to it.

The first question to be answered is "would I introduce my transgirlfriend to my family?"

Yes, I would. Not only would I, but I would want to and I would be very proud to introduce her. I would want her to meet my family, friends, co-workers, and acquaintances. My girlfriend is not my secret to be kept hidden away, but someone that I would be happy and proud to be seen with.

The second question is "would I tell anyone or everyone that she is trans?"

That decision is not mine. I would tell anybody and everybody if she wanted me to. If she wanted to wait and tell people herself then I would respect her decision. If she wanted to wait for a while and have me or her or both of us tell everyone at a later date then I would also respect her decision. I do know that if she is the one that wants to tell people that she is trans that I would want to be right beside her when she does. I would put my arm around her as she tells people, to show her and everyone my feelings for her, that I respect her, and that I will stand by her always.

I also know that I would hold my girlfriend's hand not just when we're alone, but out in the public. I would put my arm around her and I am not afraid to publicly show my affection for her. In short I would be proud of her and happy that she chose me and is with me.
Old 05-25-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kuroshinzo666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face

yes that deep and heart moving even to someone like me thats cold and pathalogcal to the rest i understand.
i stoped careing what people thoght a long time ago .when i staed to drink after reading advs and sliced out my left eye.i would not hide the fact that shes ...who she is and to hell with depth percition. i love and care for anoter person and thank a god who sits idle while the world rots and burns that she is willing to respond to a heartless bastard like me
...my familys dead so i ll let her met the only ones that matter to me
if they cant acsept her than to hell with theam and the world
Old 05-25-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

fionahavelock will become famous soon enough

i'm personally on my past relationship, meet some member of his family..
his sister's and brother's in law.. some of his friends..
it's just great, they even said that they wouldn't think that i was born as a boy if my ex didn't told them..
i was nervous on beginning, but after 15 minutes i feel comfort.. and they can accept me and treated me as a lady..
Old 05-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default not easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyNice View Post
I would introduce them after a while if I know I'm in a long term relationship, but I wouldn't make a point to specify details. If they figure it out then they do, but there's no reason to sit there and explain things in detail unless the specific situation calls for it imho.
I agree with Mikey and I think only the guys who have faced such a decision can answer this truthfully. I did not introduce my tgirl to my friends or family, simply because they wouldn't understand.....and they matter too. They will be there for me long after this relationship has finished.
Old 05-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by fionahavelock View Post
i'm personally on my past relationship, meet some member of his family..
his sister's and brother's in law.. some of his friends..
it's just great, they even said that they wouldn't think that i was born as a boy if my ex didn't told them..
i was nervous on beginning, but after 15 minutes i feel comfort.. and they can accept me and treated me as a lady..
Well, you ARE a TRUE lady, darling! And nobody should ever be un-proud of walking hand-in-hand with you, sweet heart! Or introducing you! You're lovely, Fiona, and I love you for ever! You are SUCH a wonderful woman and a totally wildly gorgeous MENSCH! You rock, Fiona, and you will remain one of my dearest friends ever! I love you, baby!

H
Old 07-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

fuckstudent can only hope to improve

no, i think not. i could not be in a relationship with a tranny. it's just a sex fetish for me. still love girls more.
Old 07-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

i would definitely introduce her but as a girl and not as a t-girl
Old 08-01-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

whydoesitalwaysrainonme is on a distinguished road

I would introduce her to my family, i wouldn't tell them that she was a ladyboy unless i got asked because there is no poing bringing it up really because it's not that important.
Old 08-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by whydoesitalwaysrainonme View Post
I would introduce her to my family, i wouldn't tell them that she was a ladyboy unless i got asked because there is no poing bringing it up really because it's not that important.
Except for the fact that I live in Indonesia and my very limited family in Denmark, then yes always. Already did. I always introduce my girl to my surroundings.

How can I have a girlfriend that I keep a secret? Makes no sense.

H