Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

robbo971 will become famous soon enough
Default Anita! (aka: Anita Portugal)

Does anyone know where to find more pics of Anita?

Click image to open a larger version of 1z1[1].jpg. Views: 24. Click image to open a larger version of 023[1].jpg. Views: 13. Click image to open a larger version of 12[1].jpg. Views: 17.

Last edited by dauls; 07-17-2013 at 11:23 AM.
Old 02-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

dirty30 is infamous around these partsdirty30 is infamous around these parts
Talking Anita's very beautiful

Thanx Robbo971 ,I'll keep an eye out 4 her.
Old 02-11-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ssell10 is on a distinguished road

she pretty, glad i know her name now!
Old 03-14-2009

she was over in London a few years ago and I visited her in Camden. She was absolutely gorgeous. She was the second girl I had visited then and it was an amazing time. She was actually quite shy at first. She liked being sucked but wouldnt fuck me as not her thing. She was in hysterics when i was kissing her feet. Hope she visits the UK again sometime
Old 03-14-2009

Default Pics of Anita

Here you go. I love her feet so hence the photos i have posted
Attached Thumbnails
Anita043.jpg   Anita069.jpg   anita075.jpg  

Old 03-15-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sauvel will become famous soon enough

Anita's cock is amazing
Old 04-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Default Details, Man Details!

Quote:
Originally Posted by solesman View Post
she was over in London a few years ago and I visited her in Camden. She was absolutely gorgeous. She was the second girl I had visited then and it was an amazing time. She was actually quite shy at first. She liked being sucked but wouldnt fuck me as not her thing. She was in hysterics when i was kissing her feet. Hope she visits the UK again sometime
Wow! More Details!
Does she still go by the name Anita? Where does she call home? Is she Brazilian? American? British?...
Just curious, she has always been one of my top fantasy girls and everything you said makes me like her even more!
Old 04-29-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

bucca8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to bucca8

she is argentinian. long time i dont see anything fresh of her. i wonder where she is now and whats sehs doing...
Old 04-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Vanillas will become famous soon enough
Default Evidently I've Led a Sheltered Life

Quote:
Excuse my naivety but is this on the level? Does this T-Girl actually travel internationally, selling her favors in various countries? Does she enter a particular country and, as it were, "set up shop" for a certain amount of time? If so, How do you learn of her itinerary and her whereabouts once she enters your country? How does one make an appointment with her? What is her approximate fee? Is she medically cleared periodically? Finally, Is this a common phenomenon? I mean, I'm familiar with "outcall massages" but this takes it to an entirely new level.
Old 05-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aa2239 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Wow, so do I! She looks stunning
Old 05-01-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

charlietwobeans is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to charlietwobeans
Default It does happen, yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanillas View Post
Excuse my naivety but is this on the level? Does this T-Girl actually travel internationally, selling her favors in various countries? Does she enter a particular country and, as it were, "set up shop" for a certain amount of time? If so, How do you learn of her itinerary and her whereabouts once she enters your country? How does one make an appointment with her? What is her approximate fee? Is she medically cleared periodically? Finally, Is this a common phenomenon? I mean, I'm familiar with "outcall massages" but this takes it to an entirely new level.
Generally, yes this is on the level. I've met a few (not a lot, but a small few) lovely Tgirls on plane rides from Vegas, SFO, LAX, London, and HK who model and "set up shop", as you say. I don't generally get involved in the $ aspect of things any more, so I haven't had the pleasure personally, but I am quite sure her situation is not unique.