Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

michael39 is on a distinguished road
Default Transexuals at Sandy Hook Nude Beach, NJ

Has anyone spent any time at Sandy Hook, Gunnison beach in New Jersey. I understand there is a pretty good Gay section of the nude beach. Just curious if anyone has ever been there, seen any transexual girls there. I don't live that far from there and have been thinking about going. Not to hook up, but to enjoy the nude swimming and sun bathing, but a few attractive t-girls would certainly be an added bonus.

Would love to hear from some NJ, NY and PA people.
Old 08-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

I've heard the same thing about Sandy Hook beach but i've never been then myself
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-19-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

charlietwobeans is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to charlietwobeans
Default Good gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
I've heard the same thing about Sandy Hook beach but i've never been then myself
Jerseygirl Jen
I get to that area monthly for work and I had NO IDEA. Someone want to point my nose in the right direction? Jen, care to take a stroll along the water with me? :D
Old 08-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlietwobeans View Post
I get to that area monthly for work and I had NO IDEA. Someone want to point my nose in the right direction? Jen, care to take a stroll along the water with me? :D
Sorry Sandy Hook is a far distance from me besides i prefer WILDWOOD

Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

O'Sully TS Hopeful has a spectacular aura aboutO'Sully TS Hopeful has a spectacular aura about
Default I never knew...

i used to go fishing out of sandy hook all the time when i was younger and i never knew about this spot. i'll have to check it out sometime and try to some people who will are a little more accepting.
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

michael39 is on a distinguished road
Default Accepting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Sully TS Hopeful View Post
i used to go fishing out of sandy hook all the time when i was younger and i never knew about this spot. i'll have to check it out sometime and try to some people who will are a little more accepting.
From what I understand there is a section of the nude beach that is really mostly gay and then a section that is more, let's say "family oriented". Even though I don't consider myself gay, I'm thinking that would be the area I would most likely be drawn to. I would also think it would be a more accepting area as well. However, if you ever want to test the waters, I'd be happy to go with you. Strength in numbers maybe?

No one else from New Jersey? New York?
Old 08-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rachel is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Default Sandy hook

The nude beach is the section called Gunnison Beach. You have to Park at North Beach and walk about a mile South as there is no other access. I've never been to it but boat fish often there sometimes quite close to shore. You are nuts if you want to go in the water though lol. Crabs, jellyfish, bluefish might take your parts off with one chop. Not to mention the sharks...