Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales > In Memoriam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-29-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of
Post Alison Faraday RIP

From the UK

Some of you may remember a few years back, when a beautiful British Ts called Alison Faraday, hit the net and made quite a splash.
Aly subsequently completed her transition
and felt it the right time to move away from the adult performance industry.

Alison's partner, Karen {Kaz}, has asked me to post this sad news.

My close friend Alison has passed away, after being involved in a road traffic accident.
Aly would have been immediately unconscious and she did not suffer.
Sadly {and that is way too short a word} Aly did not regain consciousness.

Aly is being dreadfully missed by her Mum and Karen, along with myself
and a wide range of her friends.

Alison, I miss you so much.

Misha.

I am posting this to inform those of you who knew Alison and would appreciate it if this post does not turn into a discussion.
Old 04-29-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant future

Tragic ... especially where Alison got to be where she wanted to be in this world. And with a loving partner, family, and friends...

R.I.P. Alison
Attached Thumbnails
Alison Faraday.jpg  
Old 04-29-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

While I did not know who Alison was, it is still a tragic loss losing someone so young.

Rest in peace Alison.
Old 05-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to behold

r.i.p. .........
Old 05-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

On behalf of Alison's partner Karen:

First thank you all so much for these condolence messages, Alison would have been so proud and if she is looking down,
overwhelmed by the love for her.

She was my life and part of my soul, that soul has been ripped away from me in an instant, luckily I have many friends who are helping me through this, it is not a good place to be at the moment.
My love for her will never die and I know we shall be together again one day.

She lived for the moment, never was there a dull day with her around, she was free spirit who loved attention and friendship and would do anything to please people. Her foot print lives on in any one who was fortunate enough to know her or meet her.

The celebration of her life was on Thursday 12th May, over 100 people were present at the crematorium, there were no hymns, just words from myself and her mother and all the music she loved. 'On the floor' by Jennifer Lopez blasting out was so cool, Alison would have loved it.

Rest in peace my beautiful angel until we are together again.

Karen
Old 07-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

Another tragic loss. Not sure I knew Alison in any capacity -- literally, just some pics.

But this is very sad. There are too many RTAs; and even one would be too many. Rest in peace, Alison.
Old 02-04-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

seenoneizm is on a distinguished road

oh my god i didnt know this? alison was an angel i spoke to her a few times online, what a shame RIP
Old 02-05-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Aly's gone almost 9 months now.
Unreal.
We were supposed to be friends for longer.
I miss her so much.
Old 02-05-2012
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
Aly's gone almost 9 months now.
Unreal.
We were supposed to be friends for longer.
I miss her so much.

When words aren't enough...
Old 08-07-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

rasel10002 is on a distinguished road

RIP gonna miss her obviously.